Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
Kody27
03-09-2009, 09:10 PM

I think something is coming very soon.

"With all of the things going on in ‘realms supersensible’, as it were, sometimes it’s just easier to attempt spirit communications via the Enochia for the divulgation of certain information that the band members and their management are reluctant to discuss. One night when not hanging out with friends at the Fox & Hounds pub - a place that I call frequently, drink moderately, pay honorably, part friendly, and go home quietly – I brought out some temple furniture, including a black skrying mirror (see Danny’s stereoscopic photo in the “10,000 DAYS” CD packaging) in order to conduct a séance. In that it seemed as if EXARP had gone fishing for the day, I decided to take my chances with an elemental spirit from the Elemental Tablet of Water (from the Earth of Water subangle).

Using my usual skrying technique to encourage the spirit to manifest itself, it wasn’t long before the opalescent shifting in the black speculum revealed the form of an astral elemental. This figure appeared as a fairly normal looking human male with silvering hair, wearing a purple toga embroidered with gold thread. Upon its head was a laurel crown, and its feet were shod with Roman footwear of the calceus type. There seemed to be a blurry circus-like event going on in the background, but, over the course of the session, this was never clearly defined. Unlike the more normal procedure of using a rod to point to letters arranged in squares, the unnamed being hovered over the blades of 23 daggers. Picking these daggers up one at a time, the figure used them to point to 23 letters of the Enochian alphabet. The first word that was spelled by receiving the letters in the normal reverse manner was “OL”, meaning “I, myself.” The second word turned out to be “SONF”, which is translated from the Enochian or Angelic language into English as “reign” or “rule.” Next came “VAORSAGI”, a word that means “over you.” Placed together, this reads quite simply, “I reign over you.”

Although this seemed somewhat promising, there was a problem with the forth and final word that was slowly (!) revealed before the mirror clouded over. The problem was that the word, “SILITNIUQ”, although at first glance looks like an Enochian word, it actually isn’t (at least it couldn’t be found in any of my Enochian dictionaries*). In consulting these, the closest word I could find was “SOLAMIANU”, which means “whose [long] continuance.” However, this isn’t the word that was spelled out, and therefore must be discounted. So, for now, “SILITNIUQ” would appear to be gibberish, and as such, the séance appears to offer little in the way of a message. Even so, I include it here in the event that someone else can make sense of it. Perhaps that which I was hoping to be made public is, for the time being, still meant to be veiled from mortal vision. But if someone is able to fathom a meaning from the experiment, keeping in mind that such elementals are notorious tricksters, please shout it out from the top of a mountain, rather than writing it on a scrap of paper and placing it inside a box of “Quisp” that’s mailed to you know who."

July. Something is coming in July (or May depending on blair's meaning). Can you figure it out?
Notice how he said the vision was shown to him in a mirror...

Last edited by Kody27; 03-09-2009 at 09:27 PM..
Old 03-09-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
On Probation

Bincount™: 7
Newsletter Secret.

I think something is coming very soon.

"With all of the things going on in ‘realms supersensible’, as it were, sometimes it’s just easier to attempt spirit communications via the Enochia for the divulgation of certain information that the band members and their management are reluctant to discuss. One night when not hanging out with friends at the Fox & Hounds pub - a place that I call frequently, drink moderately, pay honorably, part friendly, and go home quietly – I brought out some temple furniture, including a black skrying mirror (see Danny’s stereoscopic photo in the “10,000 DAYS” CD packaging) in order to conduct a séance. In that it seemed as if EXARP had gone fishing for the day, I decided to take my chances with an elemental spirit from the Elemental Tablet of Water (from the Earth of Water subangle).

Using my usual skrying technique to encourage the spirit to manifest itself, it wasn’t long before the opalescent shifting in the black speculum revealed the form of an astral elemental. This figure appeared as a fairly normal looking human male with silvering hair, wearing a purple toga embroidered with gold thread. Upon its head was a laurel crown, and its feet were shod with Roman footwear of the calceus type. There seemed to be a blurry circus-like event going on in the background, but, over the course of the session, this was never clearly defined. Unlike the more normal procedure of using a rod to point to letters arranged in squares, the unnamed being hovered over the blades of 23 daggers. Picking these daggers up one at a time, the figure used them to point to 23 letters of the Enochian alphabet. The first word that was spelled by receiving the letters in the normal reverse manner was “OL”, meaning “I, myself.” The second word turned out to be “SONF”, which is translated from the Enochian or Angelic language into English as “reign” or “rule.” Next came “VAORSAGI”, a word that means “over you.” Placed together, this reads quite simply, “I reign over you.”

Although this seemed somewhat promising, there was a problem with the forth and final word that was slowly (!) revealed before the mirror clouded over. The problem was that the word, “SILITNIUQ”, although at first glance looks like an Enochian word, it actually isn’t (at least it couldn’t be found in any of my Enochian dictionaries*). In consulting these, the closest word I could find was “SOLAMIANU”, which means “whose [long] continuance.” However, this isn’t the word that was spelled out, and therefore must be discounted. So, for now, “SILITNIUQ” would appear to be gibberish, and as such, the séance appears to offer little in the way of a message. Even so, I include it here in the event that someone else can make sense of it. Perhaps that which I was hoping to be made public is, for the time being, still meant to be veiled from mortal vision. But if someone is able to fathom a meaning from the experiment, keeping in mind that such elementals are notorious tricksters, please shout it out from the top of a mountain, rather than writing it on a scrap of paper and placing it inside a box of “Quisp” that’s mailed to you know who."

July. Something is coming in July (or May depending on blair's meaning). Can you figure it out?
Notice how he said the vision was shown to him in a mirror...

Last edited by Kody27; 03-09-2009 at 09:27 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Kody27
03-09-2009, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivek View Post
SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Nothing is in July dumbfuck. Apparently the last three years have taught you nothing.

SWOOOOOOP

You're a dumb fuck, and we'll see won't we.

SWOOOOOOOOOOP

Fuck off.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:23 PM   #2
On Probation

Re: Newsletter Secret.

Quote:

Nothing is in July dumbfuck. Apparently the last three years have taught you nothing.

SWOOOOOOP

You're a dumb fuck, and we'll see won't we.

SWOOOOOOOOOOP

Fuck off.
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
03-09-2009, 09:26 PM

Kody27
This message is hidden because Kody27 is on your ignore list.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:26 PM   #3
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 480

Kody27
Kody27
03-09-2009, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yast3r View Post
Kody27
what
Old 03-09-2009, 09:28 PM   #4
On Probation

Quote:
Kody27
what
Kody27
03-09-2009, 09:36 PM

Well never mind it looks like somebody figured it out before me.

"This is nothing more than speculation based on Blair’s cryptic emails, but is worth posting anyway:

Sounds kinda crazy I know, but collectivejudas29 put together a good analysis of Blair’s spirit session from the February newsletter that led him to conclude Tool may be playing a show in July. It seems right to me, and more specifically it seems like they might be playing a festival. If it’s in July, that means it’s not Bonnaroo and not Lollapalooza. But there is another festival I’ve been hearing more and more about, and maybe it’s where Tool is heading — the All Good Festival.

Two parts of Blair’s message led me to this conclusion. The first is his footnote that seems to have no purpose. “* Y and J in place of I were also tried, as was V and W in place of U.” It has no place at all in figuring out what SILITNIUQ means. (SILITNIUQ is just QUINTILIS backwards, referring to July.) So what does that footnote mean? I think the letters are also backwards in the footnote, so not V and W (VW), but W and V (WV = West Virginia). Also he says at the end “if someone is able to fathom a meaning from the experiment, … please shout it out from the top of a mountain”. The All Good Festival is being held on Marvin’s Mountaintop in West Virginia."
Old 03-09-2009, 09:36 PM   #5
On Probation

Well never mind it looks like somebody figured it out before me.

"This is nothing more than speculation based on Blair’s cryptic emails, but is worth posting anyway:

Sounds kinda crazy I know, but collectivejudas29 put together a good analysis of Blair’s spirit session from the February newsletter that led him to conclude Tool may be playing a show in July. It seems right to me, and more specifically it seems like they might be playing a festival. If it’s in July, that means it’s not Bonnaroo and not Lollapalooza. But there is another festival I’ve been hearing more and more about, and maybe it’s where Tool is heading — the All Good Festival.

Two parts of Blair’s message led me to this conclusion. The first is his footnote that seems to have no purpose. “* Y and J in place of I were also tried, as was V and W in place of U.” It has no place at all in figuring out what SILITNIUQ means. (SILITNIUQ is just QUINTILIS backwards, referring to July.) So what does that footnote mean? I think the letters are also backwards in the footnote, so not V and W (VW), but W and V (WV = West Virginia). Also he says at the end “if someone is able to fathom a meaning from the experiment, … please shout it out from the top of a mountain”. The All Good Festival is being held on Marvin’s Mountaintop in West Virginia."
Kody27
03-09-2009, 09:37 PM

Quote:

Nice you ignorant fucktard. Next time bite your tongue and just let us assume you're useless instead of proving it.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:37 PM   #6
On Probation

Quote:

Nice you ignorant fucktard. Next time bite your tongue and just let us assume you're useless instead of proving it.
Alex in Chains's Avatar Alex in Chains
03-09-2009, 10:04 PM

I fucking hate Blair.
<ru5ty> wat
Old 03-09-2009, 10:04 PM   #7
Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Bincount™: 2934

I fucking hate Blair.
<ru5ty> wat
One Dark Flame's Avatar One Dark Flame
03-10-2009, 12:32 AM

Already being discussed in another thread..yer all welcome to join..it's a party over they're! Whoooooooowieeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
Old 03-10-2009, 12:32 AM   #8
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Bincount™: 362

Already being discussed in another thread..yer all welcome to join..it's a party over they're! Whoooooooowieeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
theamazingtool's Avatar theamazingtool
03-10-2009, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex in Chains View Post
I fucking hate Blair.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:38 AM   #9
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 483

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex in Chains View Post
I fucking hate Blair.
Kody27
03-10-2009, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles View Post
I reign over you

New album title. Quite fitting seen Maynard's sarcastic stance through Puscifer.
you're an idiot.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:27 AM   #10
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles View Post
I reign over you

New album title. Quite fitting seen Maynard's sarcastic stance through Puscifer.
you're an idiot.
Kody27
03-10-2009, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool Aenema11 View Post
No shit this was already being discussed in another site altogether, you're welcome to shut the fuck up now.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:29 AM   #11
On Probation

Quote:
No shit this was already being discussed in another site altogether, you're welcome to shut the fuck up now.
03-10-2009, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody27 View Post
I know and I brought it, over here for the fans to discuss. But you and that lack of ability to fuckin' read had to start another thread and make yourself look like the useless troglodyte your are.
-DXH
Old 03-10-2009, 09:40 AM   #12
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody27 View Post
I know and I brought it, over here for the fans to discuss. But you and that lack of ability to fuckin' read had to start another thread and make yourself look like the useless troglodyte your are.
-DXH
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
03-10-2009, 09:48 AM

Kody27
Old 03-10-2009, 09:48 AM   #13
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

Kody27
03-10-2009, 10:49 AM

dont mind them, Kody

there are dumb tool fans, there are useless posters, and then there's these guys.

your posts seem to make sense. if so, this is great news.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:49 AM   #14
On Probation

Bincount™: 7922

dont mind them, Kody

there are dumb tool fans, there are useless posters, and then there's these guys.

03-10-2009, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crincled View Post
dont mind them, Kody

They do make sense. Yet also did so when I posted this hours earlier in another thread.
-DXH
Old 03-10-2009, 11:03 AM   #15
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Quote:
dont mind them, Kody

They do make sense. Yet also did so when I posted this hours earlier in another thread.
-DXH
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
03-10-2009, 11:08 AM

Quote:
dont mind them, Kody

And Kody flaming everyone who replies in his thread, is a good user?

He's a fucking idiot. Thank god all I can see is " Kody27
This message is hidden because Kody27 is on your ignore list."
Old 03-10-2009, 11:08 AM   #16
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
dont mind them, Kody

Kody27
03-10-2009, 11:40 AM

Quote:

Way to take credit for something you would of never figured out on your own, at least I figured out PART of the puzzle, what did you do? Copy and paste something shiny? Get back to plucking the sand out of your dried up cunt.

Last edited by Kody27; 03-10-2009 at 11:47 AM..
Old 03-10-2009, 11:40 AM   #17
On Probation

Quote:

Way to take credit for something you would of never figured out on your own, at least I figured out PART of the puzzle, what did you do? Copy and paste something shiny? Get back to plucking the sand out of your dried up cunt.

Last edited by Kody27; 03-10-2009 at 11:47 AM..
Kody27
03-10-2009, 11:41 AM

Quote:

And flaming the flaming is a good user?

Whats your point asshat?
When's the last time you contributed to ANYTHING RELEVANT OR INTERESTING OR CONSTRUCTIVE? Oh, that's right, never. Put yourself out of our misery, please.

where's your fearless leader rivek with his ability to take the form of internet superhero all the while scraping the zits off of his back while his mom makes him powdered donut pancake surprise. Oh wait, he buried himself deep in a hole of hopelessness when he shot himself down with his own assumption. Good god the end is near.

Last edited by Kody27; 03-10-2009 at 11:51 AM..
Old 03-10-2009, 11:41 AM   #18
On Probation

Quote:

And flaming the flaming is a good user?

Whats your point asshat?
When's the last time you contributed to ANYTHING RELEVANT OR INTERESTING OR CONSTRUCTIVE? Oh, that's right, never. Put yourself out of our misery, please.

where's your fearless leader rivek with his ability to take the form of internet superhero all the while scraping the zits off of his back while his mom makes him powdered donut pancake surprise. Oh wait, he buried himself deep in a hole of hopelessness when he shot himself down with his own assumption. Good god the end is near.

Last edited by Kody27; 03-10-2009 at 11:51 AM..
Kody27
03-10-2009, 11:46 AM

Quote:
My lack of understanding of trogoldyte sets me apart from the useless fucking scum on here like you, who wants to insert his ego into copying and pasting something from point A to point B. Is that why 3rd grade was the hardest 10 years of your life, or was it because you spent 9 months dodging the coat hanger in your cunting mothers womb? Either way, you don't have the audacity to put 2 and 2 together, or at least spell quintilis backwards. Way to fucking go phucktard.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:46 AM   #19
On Probation

Quote:
My lack of understanding of trogoldyte sets me apart from the useless fucking scum on here like you, who wants to insert his ego into copying and pasting something from point A to point B. Is that why 3rd grade was the hardest 10 years of your life, or was it because you spent 9 months dodging the coat hanger in your cunting mothers womb? Either way, you don't have the audacity to put 2 and 2 together, or at least spell quintilis backwards. Way to fucking go phucktard.
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
03-10-2009, 11:52 AM

Kody is a pseudo-intellect who feels as though TOOL are secretly a band filled with aliens who encode their songs with such deep meaning that by studying and meticulously picking apart each lyric and drum beat can make you an enlightened being.

You're an idiot, and just shut the fuck up already. You've not contributed anything other than "Kody27
This message is hidden because Kody27 is on your ignore list. "
Old 03-10-2009, 11:52 AM   #20
Level 10 - Vehement

Kody is a pseudo-intellect who feels as though TOOL are secretly a band filled with aliens who encode their songs with such deep meaning that by studying and meticulously picking apart each lyric and drum beat can make you an enlightened being.

You're an idiot, and just shut the fuck up already. You've not contributed anything other than "Kody27
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
03-10-2009, 12:28 PM

Quote:

I second that....Crincled is pretty useless too
Old 03-10-2009, 12:28 PM   #21
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

Quote:

03-10-2009, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
Agreed.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:36 PM   #22
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
Agreed.
gonzo's Avatar gonzo
03-10-2009, 12:51 PM

an anthropoidal ape is me on a computer

a prehistoric cave dweller seems pretty safe in this nuclear age

troglodytical are the sounds I make when I type w/ my bloody stumps

*notes from the bunker*
Old 03-10-2009, 12:51 PM   #23
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 1841

*notes from the bunker*
03-10-2009, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little bozzio View Post

*notes from the bunker*
i would like to read some more of those notes from the bunker. good stuff.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:57 PM   #24
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323

Quote:

*notes from the bunker*
gonzo's Avatar gonzo
03-10-2009, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus. View Post
uumkay, but i need supplies...electric lettuce/about an oz, one bottle of Wild Turkey, 4 little blue pills, and 4 little red pills, a 7 course dinner buffet, 3 TV screens all on different news channels, some cheerleaders, an editor, and lots o' ice. A 24 of domestic beer, a 24 of foreign beer (preferably Guinness), a chicken(for voodoo), a peacock, and two unruly dogs.

Alrighty then...
Old 03-10-2009, 01:05 PM   #25
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
uumkay, but i need supplies...electric lettuce/about an oz, one bottle of Wild Turkey, 4 little blue pills, and 4 little red pills, a 7 course dinner buffet, 3 TV screens all on different news channels, some cheerleaders, an editor, and lots o' ice. A 24 of domestic beer, a 24 of foreign beer (preferably Guinness), a chicken(for voodoo), a peacock, and two unruly dogs.

Alrighty then...
03-10-2009, 01:09 PM

JC, this is like highschool all over again

Quote:
i love you too
Old 03-10-2009, 01:09 PM   #26
On Probation

Quote:
i love you too
gonzo's Avatar gonzo
03-10-2009, 01:24 PM

Quote:

i love you too
high school, lol, yes

fuck, methinks, i don't know where to sit?
Old 03-10-2009, 01:24 PM   #27
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

i love you too
high school, lol, yes

fuck, methinks, i don't know where to sit?
03-10-2009, 01:28 PM

Quote:

Alrighty then...
i will take care of the supplies that is not a problem.

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED
Old 03-10-2009, 01:28 PM   #28
Up From The Skies

Quote:

Alrighty then...

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED
gonzo's Avatar gonzo
03-10-2009, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Also, crincled's not bad. Kody is pretty much a useless cunt though, and that's not debatable
For instance, take the TV show the Office, which IMO is funnier w/ Dwight and Michael and Andy.
No?

Just as, say, a zombie needs a brain.

But I'm stunned as a doornail so what do I knwo...i hear water dripping some wheres?
Old 03-10-2009, 01:29 PM   #29
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Also, crincled's not bad. Kody is pretty much a useless cunt though, and that's not debatable
For instance, take the TV show the Office, which IMO is funnier w/ Dwight and Michael and Andy.
No?

Just as, say, a zombie needs a brain.

But I'm stunned as a doornail so what do I knwo...i hear water dripping some wheres?
03-10-2009, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Wow, you fuckers really took off with this shit while I was sleeping and at work and such.

I've always thought that Blair puts weird shit in the newsletter so that people can figure out who the idiots are by simply watching and seeing who's trying the hardest to decode it all. The people who cream their jeans over fake puzzles being the idiots, of course.
Riiiight, like blair cares which one of us is an idiot or not.......it's all a big trick, or a trap to filter out idiots so the smart ones like you can receive a prize at the end. Fucking dolt, just because you're too shallow to catch ANYTHING Blair throws our way, doesn't mean you have to whine about it later when everything you say is refuted.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:29 PM   #30
On Probation

Quote:
Wow, you fuckers really took off with this shit while I was sleeping and at work and such.

I've always thought that Blair puts weird shit in the newsletter so that people can figure out who the idiots are by simply watching and seeing who's trying the hardest to decode it all. The people who cream their jeans over fake puzzles being the idiots, of course.
Riiiight, like blair cares which one of us is an idiot or not.......it's all a big trick, or a trap to filter out idiots so the smart ones like you can receive a prize at the end. Fucking dolt, just because you're too shallow to catch ANYTHING Blair throws our way, doesn't mean you have to whine about it later when everything you say is refuted.
crincled
03-10-2009, 01:33 PM

^STOP THE FLAMING.. youre gonna make me cry :(

Quote:
im just evaluating Kody's performance based on this thread alone. I think he's done pretty well - informative OP, stayed on topic (til he started getting flamed, that is)

i think youre pretty decent poster too, Rivek. its just that sometimes you get overly creative with some retorts... but its all good

Last edited by crincled; 03-10-2009 at 01:35 PM..
Old 03-10-2009, 01:33 PM   #31
On Probation

^STOP THE FLAMING.. youre gonna make me cry :(

Quote:
im just evaluating Kody's performance based on this thread alone. I think he's done pretty well - informative OP, stayed on topic (til he started getting flamed, that is)

i think youre pretty decent poster too, Rivek. its just that sometimes you get overly creative with some retorts... but its all good

Last edited by crincled; 03-10-2009 at 01:35 PM..
Kody27
03-10-2009, 01:34 PM

Quote:

Yeah and if you can find ONE singel post that i've ever made that relates to anything you just said, please link me to it. In the mean time, put down the shovel because you're just burying yourself deeper with ignorance in each post. Almost everything I've ever posted is something contributing to the likes of tool and yes, their little secrets they throw out there every now and then. I guess I'd rather be a "pseudo-intellect" (most cliched term ever used on TDN) than a "real" one, like you guys, because all you do is get together and bash the people who contribute to the advancement of knowledge, in reality, it's I who pities you the most. See you at the All Good Festival fucks.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:34 PM   #32
On Probation

Quote:

Yeah and if you can find ONE singel post that i've ever made that relates to anything you just said, please link me to it. In the mean time, put down the shovel because you're just burying yourself deeper with ignorance in each post. Almost everything I've ever posted is something contributing to the likes of tool and yes, their little secrets they throw out there every now and then. I guess I'd rather be a "pseudo-intellect" (most cliched term ever used on TDN) than a "real" one, like you guys, because all you do is get together and bash the people who contribute to the advancement of knowledge, in reality, it's I who pities you the most. See you at the All Good Festival fucks.
lotus.'s Avatar lotus.
03-10-2009, 01:35 PM

take the happy pills from nice little pill lady. shes here to help.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:35 PM   #33
Up From The Skies

crincled
03-10-2009, 01:36 PM

Quote:
who the fuck is this noob?
Old 03-10-2009, 01:36 PM   #34
On Probation

Quote:
inSin's Avatar inSin
03-10-2009, 01:38 PM

could be new aperfectcircle shit. i've been hearing from a lot of people there's new material soon to surface.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:38 PM   #35
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1

could be new aperfectcircle shit. i've been hearing from a lot of people there's new material soon to surface.
lotus.'s Avatar lotus.
03-10-2009, 01:39 PM

Quote:
looks like your pill will have to be taken as a suppository.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #36
Up From The Skies

Quote:
Kody27
03-10-2009, 01:39 PM

Quote:
haha, you're like the little guy who comes in at the last minute and, tries to fit in but is too late so you just sit on the bandwagon and stimulate your penal gland through your ass. Whats that, nothing to say about tool that's relative, constructive, important, useful at all? Thats what I fucking thought now get back to checking your myspace and flaming 14 year olds in the "interests" section hahahaha, fucking loser.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #37
On Probation

Quote:
haha, you're like the little guy who comes in at the last minute and, tries to fit in but is too late so you just sit on the bandwagon and stimulate your penal gland through your ass. Whats that, nothing to say about tool that's relative, constructive, important, useful at all? Thats what I fucking thought now get back to checking your myspace and flaming 14 year olds in the "interests" section hahahaha, fucking loser.
gonzo's Avatar gonzo
03-10-2009, 01:46 PM

Quote:

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED
said the man on the moon...

Yes. i can feel all of today's tiny pleasures, those little victories cascading gently into tomorrow's decadence. and i worry a bit. i become anxious that the ceiling may in fact be unlimited. yet this anxiety also causes exhilaration too. the joy of wondering just what may be, and then not caring except to live in a moment. as in the scope and depth of any particular ride is for me to decide. shit, i got the ticket, eh. and the answer is; why not!

But there has to be ritual. Rythmn. A start and an end. To quantify it and put it on a shelf.

Reflections. Like the surface of moving water. The mystery mirror'd back at me.

Asking, why not?
Old 03-10-2009, 01:46 PM   #38
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED
said the man on the moon...

Yes. i can feel all of today's tiny pleasures, those little victories cascading gently into tomorrow's decadence. and i worry a bit. i become anxious that the ceiling may in fact be unlimited. yet this anxiety also causes exhilaration too. the joy of wondering just what may be, and then not caring except to live in a moment. as in the scope and depth of any particular ride is for me to decide. shit, i got the ticket, eh. and the answer is; why not!

But there has to be ritual. Rythmn. A start and an end. To quantify it and put it on a shelf.

Reflections. Like the surface of moving water. The mystery mirror'd back at me.

Asking, why not?
03-10-2009, 01:51 PM

Quote:
just gettin it ready for your ingestion of it

you like poo covered pills?
Old 03-10-2009, 01:51 PM   #39
On Probation

Quote:
just gettin it ready for your ingestion of it

you like poo covered pills?
gonzo's Avatar gonzo
03-10-2009, 03:37 PM

WV. Used a mirror on the Q word. I just came by for the mystery.

The Entertainment. Pushing it. Sharpening the abilities. On that I concur, Rivek.
Old 03-10-2009, 03:37 PM   #40
Level 12 - Scurrilous

WV. Used a mirror on the Q word. I just came by for the mystery.

The Entertainment. Pushing it. Sharpening the abilities. On that I concur, Rivek.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply