Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Concert Reviews: Aug-Oct 2007
User Name
Password
paraflux
07-09-2007, 08:08 AM

setlist tba

DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW

If you have a review of the show, cool, post it. Everything that is not a show review will be deleted.

Last edited by paraflux; 07-10-2007 at 04:27 PM..
Old 07-09-2007, 08:08 AM   #1
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070
2007/08/16 - Switzerland - Gampel Festival

setlist tba

DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW

If you have a review of the show, cool, post it. Everything that is not a show review will be deleted.

Last edited by paraflux; 07-10-2007 at 04:27 PM..
OFFLINE |  
henri_ds's Avatar henri_ds
08-16-2007, 06:05 PM

Jambi (kinda slow)
Stinkfist (extended)
intro/46 & 2
intro/Schism (extended)
/Rosetta Stoned (no lost keys)
intro/Flood
Lateralus/drum solo
Vicarious (no extended keyboard intro)

I was front row, right side. Bass was too loud the first 2 songs but it went ok afterwards :)

They started 15 minutes late, I wonder why..

Unfortunately I couldn't hear Maynard very well, sound maybe wasn't very balanced ; nice guitar, great drums and bass but low Maynard. Keeping in mind the fact that he had a throat infection, he did good, even nailing all the lines end of Vicarious.

"Thanks for sticking around, we apreciate it. Hopefully we'll see you again very soon. Keep your pants on." Or something to that effect.

Danny was 100% into it and one of the girl friends I was with even caught a drum stick ! I held it for some time after the show to feel the energy, saying to myself that Danny played with that very stick.

Jambi was played pretty slow, they needed to warm up. They were very well into it by the time they had reached Schism. Highlights : Lateralus and drum solo.

The place was beautiful, right in the middle of the swiss mountains.

Last edited by henri_ds; 08-16-2007 at 06:08 PM..
Old 08-16-2007, 06:05 PM   #2
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 160
Re: 2007/08/16 - Switzerland - Gampel Festival

Jambi (kinda slow)
Stinkfist (extended)
intro/46 & 2
intro/Schism (extended)
/Rosetta Stoned (no lost keys)
intro/Flood
Lateralus/drum solo
Vicarious (no extended keyboard intro)

I was front row, right side. Bass was too loud the first 2 songs but it went ok afterwards :)

They started 15 minutes late, I wonder why..

Unfortunately I couldn't hear Maynard very well, sound maybe wasn't very balanced ; nice guitar, great drums and bass but low Maynard. Keeping in mind the fact that he had a throat infection, he did good, even nailing all the lines end of Vicarious.

"Thanks for sticking around, we apreciate it. Hopefully we'll see you again very soon. Keep your pants on." Or something to that effect.

Danny was 100% into it and one of the girl friends I was with even caught a drum stick ! I held it for some time after the show to feel the energy, saying to myself that Danny played with that very stick.

Jambi was played pretty slow, they needed to warm up. They were very well into it by the time they had reached Schism. Highlights : Lateralus and drum solo.

The place was beautiful, right in the middle of the swiss mountains.

Last edited by henri_ds; 08-16-2007 at 06:08 PM..
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply