Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » What's He Saying??
User Name
Password
a perfect spiral's Avatar a perfect spiral
05-07-2006, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistFck
its watson
how about WASSON ? think about it ...

Wasson's studies in ethnomycology began during his 1927 honeymoon trip to the Catskill Mountains when his bride, Valentina Pavlovna Guercken a pediatrician, chanced upon some edible wild mushrooms. Fascinated by the marked difference in cultural attitudes towards the fungus in Russia compared to the United States, the couple began field research which led to the writing of Mushrooms, Russia and History published in 1957. In the course of their investigations, they mounted expeditions to Mexico to study the religious use of mushrooms by the native population. They became the first westerners to participate in a Mazatec sacred mushroom ritual. In 1957, they published a Life magazine article (Seeking the Magic Mushroom), bringing knowledge of the existence of psychoactive mushrooms to a wide audience for the first time. Through his collaboration with Roger Heim, the mushrooms were subjected to scientific study, and Albert HOFMANN, using material grown by Heim from specimens collected by the Wassons, identified the chemical structure of the active compounds, psilocybin and psilocin. Two species of mushroom, Psilocybe wassonii Heim and Psilocybe wassonorum Guzman were named in honor of R. Gordon Wasson. Hoffman and Wasson were also the first westerners to collect specimens of the Mazatec hallucinogen Salvia divinorum, leading to its description as a new species, and bringing it into cultivation outside of Mexico.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:42 PM   #41
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: Lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistFck
its watson
how about WASSON ? think about it ...

Wasson's studies in ethnomycology began during his 1927 honeymoon trip to the Catskill Mountains when his bride, Valentina Pavlovna Guercken a pediatrician, chanced upon some edible wild mushrooms. Fascinated by the marked difference in cultural attitudes towards the fungus in Russia compared to the United States, the couple began field research which led to the writing of Mushrooms, Russia and History published in 1957. In the course of their investigations, they mounted expeditions to Mexico to study the religious use of mushrooms by the native population. They became the first westerners to participate in a Mazatec sacred mushroom ritual. In 1957, they published a Life magazine article (Seeking the Magic Mushroom), bringing knowledge of the existence of psychoactive mushrooms to a wide audience for the first time. Through his collaboration with Roger Heim, the mushrooms were subjected to scientific study, and Albert HOFMANN, using material grown by Heim from specimens collected by the Wassons, identified the chemical structure of the active compounds, psilocybin and psilocin. Two species of mushroom, Psilocybe wassonii Heim and Psilocybe wassonorum Guzman were named in honor of R. Gordon Wasson. Hoffman and Wasson were also the first westerners to collect specimens of the Mazatec hallucinogen Salvia divinorum, leading to its description as a new species, and bringing it into cultivation outside of Mexico.
05-07-2006, 11:48 PM

Maybe Maynard, might actually know what he's talking about, I'll go with Hoffman
Old 05-07-2006, 11:48 PM   #42
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Maybe Maynard, might actually know what he's talking about, I'll go with Hoffman
05-08-2006, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicarious_Lee
maybe he does, but i dont think you do.
the doctor in Lost Keys does not say his name is dr.hoffman
listen a little harder

... and lets not go assuming that he DOES say hoffman just because the track is titled Lost Keys (Blame Hoffman). it's a little skit made to be an intro to Rosetta Stoned, the focus is on the patient, and what has happend. the doctors name is irrelevent, and certainly not hoffman.
Old 05-08-2006, 12:10 AM   #43
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicarious_Lee
maybe he does, but i dont think you do.
the doctor in Lost Keys does not say his name is dr.hoffman
listen a little harder

... and lets not go assuming that he DOES say hoffman just because the track is titled Lost Keys (Blame Hoffman). it's a little skit made to be an intro to Rosetta Stoned, the focus is on the patient, and what has happend. the doctors name is irrelevent, and certainly not hoffman.
05-20-2006, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acsguitar
Does no one else think this guy has post tramadic stress syndrome? I'm not thinking he's on acid. Just fucked by "the war"

i would think the same thing had the song title not included Hoffman's name. as in albert Hoffamn, the guy that accidently invented LSD trying to make a cure for headaches
Old 05-20-2006, 06:47 PM   #44
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by acsguitar
Does no one else think this guy has post tramadic stress syndrome? I'm not thinking he's on acid. Just fucked by "the war"

i would think the same thing had the song title not included Hoffman's name. as in albert Hoffamn, the guy that accidently invented LSD trying to make a cure for headaches
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
visualtim's Avatar visualtim
06-09-2006, 06:00 PM

So, concerning the Doctor's name that's spoken in this track, we have...

Watson
Wasson
Lawson
Larson

The last one I added. Which was actually the first name I heard becore looking at any versions of the lyrics.

And "Hoffman" was taken out because, well, anyone with a good set of ears knows it's not "Hoffman" (or, really "Hofmann" as it's spelt on the CD).

Last edited by visualtim; 06-09-2006 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: I need to be more specific
Old 06-09-2006, 06:00 PM   #45
Level 4 - Thinker

Re: 07 - Lost Keys lyrics

So, concerning the Doctor's name that's spoken in this track, we have...

Watson
Wasson
Lawson
Larson

The last one I added. Which was actually the first name I heard becore looking at any versions of the lyrics.

And "Hoffman" was taken out because, well, anyone with a good set of ears knows it's not "Hoffman" (or, really "Hofmann" as it's spelt on the CD).

Last edited by visualtim; 06-09-2006 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: I need to be more specific
Typical's Avatar Typical
06-11-2006, 02:06 PM

i hear "watson." and he sounds more english than aussie to me. the discussion about the real dr. lawson makes me think twice though.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:06 PM   #46
Level 4 - Thinker

i hear "watson." and he sounds more english than aussie to me. the discussion about the real dr. lawson makes me think twice though.
one_reflection's Avatar one_reflection
06-11-2006, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typical
Nonono hes Aussie! Always i notice how british an aussie accent sounds next to an american one, but its definately australian =)
Old 06-11-2006, 11:47 PM   #47
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typical
Nonono hes Aussie! Always i notice how british an aussie accent sounds next to an american one, but its definately australian =)
06-12-2006, 04:50 PM

To comment on the part of the conversation where the doctor says:
"How Are you today? Look son, your in a safe place, we want to help you, in any way we can."
--
The way I hear it he's saying "Look son, your ass ain't great." (in reference to the known anal-probing when being abducted - even though you would think that probing one or two people should do the job!)

Counting the syllables of the sentence I just can't get "You're in a safe place" to fit.
Old 06-12-2006, 04:50 PM   #48
Level 1 - Lurker

"How Are you today? Look son, your in a safe place, we want to help you, in any way we can."
--
The way I hear it he's saying "Look son, your ass ain't great." (in reference to the known anal-probing when being abducted - even though you would think that probing one or two people should do the job!)

Counting the syllables of the sentence I just can't get "You're in a safe place" to fit.
Typical's Avatar Typical
06-15-2006, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docd
The way I hear it he's saying "Look son, your ass ain't great."

quite accurate medical terminology right there......
Old 06-15-2006, 02:24 PM   #49
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
The way I hear it he's saying "Look son, your ass ain't great."

quite accurate medical terminology right there......
littlejason
06-15-2006, 02:50 PM

ive always heard Lawson, but i'm considering this Wasson idea.
Old 06-15-2006, 02:50 PM   #50
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

ive always heard Lawson, but i'm considering this Wasson idea.
Lackymacky's Avatar Lackymacky
06-21-2006, 03:39 PM

Quote:
--

sort of what i hear, except i hear your ass aint crazy
Old 06-21-2006, 03:39 PM   #51
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 110

Quote:
--

sort of what i hear, except i hear your ass aint crazy
07-14-2006, 11:13 AM

I guess everything you said can fit in the name, but i hear dr. russel...
Old 07-14-2006, 11:13 AM   #52
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1

I guess everything you said can fit in the name, but i hear dr. russel...
08-10-2006, 08:54 AM

you have to remember it could be a soldier ON lsd, they used to give lsd to troops to test it out in lik 40s/50s/60s.

chris
x
Old 08-10-2006, 08:54 AM   #53
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 6

you have to remember it could be a soldier ON lsd, they used to give lsd to troops to test it out in lik 40s/50s/60s.

chris
x
08-12-2006, 01:54 PM

hey
listen carefully to the line "what's the question" by dr. whatever-his-name-is
anyone else can hear something more (like one syllable) on the end of this line, so that it sounds a bit like:
"What's the question for?"
I know it doesn't make sense - I'm just pointing out the sound I hear in my headphones.
huh?
Old 08-12-2006, 01:54 PM   #54
Level 3 - Talker

hey
listen carefully to the line "what's the question" by dr. whatever-his-name-is
anyone else can hear something more (like one syllable) on the end of this line, so that it sounds a bit like:
"What's the question for?"
I know it doesn't make sense - I'm just pointing out the sound I hear in my headphones.
huh?
08-15-2006, 11:07 AM

lost keys (blame hoffman) wasn't the original titlr for this song. it was going to be used on what is now wings/10000 days. the title is just something the laughed over when justin misplaced his keys in the record studio.

still thats what is says on toolband

chris
x
Old 08-15-2006, 11:07 AM   #55
Level 7 - Loquacious

lost keys (blame hoffman) wasn't the original titlr for this song. it was going to be used on what is now wings/10000 days. the title is just something the laughed over when justin misplaced his keys in the record studio.

still thats what is says on toolband

chris
x
08-19-2006, 08:57 PM

I always think Wilson, but i never really listen that hard, i pretty much assume he's saying that.
Old 08-19-2006, 08:57 PM   #56
Level 3 - Talker

I always think Wilson, but i never really listen that hard, i pretty much assume he's saying that.
Breather's Avatar Breather
08-21-2006, 06:20 PM

After not really listening much to the name, I gave it some attention today and it clicked that the name is "Wasson", after R.G. Wasson. Here I come to post, and you guys are already discussing it, heh. I totally agree. Any formal writing on entheogens you'll cross will undoubtedly quote some of Wasson's original literature. He did an immense amount of work with them, and one of the two main cloned strains of Salvia Divinorum in cultivation is even named the Wasson strain. The major significance though, I think, is the work he did with vedanta, and the idea that spiritual unity was sought through entheogens. As a character, he is a major counterpoint to the speaker's egocentric trip. (He also co-authored a book with Dr. Hofmann)
Old 08-21-2006, 06:20 PM   #57
Level 1 - Lurker

After not really listening much to the name, I gave it some attention today and it clicked that the name is "Wasson", after R.G. Wasson. Here I come to post, and you guys are already discussing it, heh. I totally agree. Any formal writing on entheogens you'll cross will undoubtedly quote some of Wasson's original literature. He did an immense amount of work with them, and one of the two main cloned strains of Salvia Divinorum in cultivation is even named the Wasson strain. The major significance though, I think, is the work he did with vedanta, and the idea that spiritual unity was sought through entheogens. As a character, he is a major counterpoint to the speaker's egocentric trip. (He also co-authored a book with Dr. Hofmann)
thatgirlyc's Avatar thatgirlyc
09-25-2006, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A WalkAbout View Post
Nurse: Excuse me? Doctor? Do you have a moment?

Doctor: A moment? What's the question?

Nurse: More of a situation, a gentleman in exam 3

Doctor: What's the problem?

Nurse: That is the problem, we're not sure.

Doctor: You got the chart?

Nurse: Right here.

Doctor: Not much here to say

Nurse: No doctor, no obvious physical
trauma. Vitals are stable.

Doctor: Name?

Nurse: No sir.

Doctor: Did someone drop him off? Maybe we could speak to them. Let's get some background on this fella.

Nurse: No ID. Nothing, and he won't speak to anybody.

Doctor: Well, let's say hello. Good Morning, I'm Dr. Lawson. How are you today? How are you today? Look son, you're in a safe place. We wanna help in whatever way we can. But you need to talk to us. We can't help you otherwise. What's happened? Tell me everything.
It's Dr. Watson, I believe. At toolshed.down.net the lyrics there for Rosetta Stoned are supposed to be official.
Old 09-25-2006, 05:45 PM   #58
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by A WalkAbout View Post

Doctor: Not much here to say

Doctor: Did someone drop him off? Maybe we could speak to them. Let's get some background on this fella.

Doctor: Well, let's say hello. Good Morning, I'm Dr. Lawson. How are you today? How are you today? Look son, you're in a safe place. We wanna help in whatever way we can. But you need to talk to us. We can't help you otherwise. What's happened? Tell me everything.
It's Dr. Watson, I believe. At toolshed.down.net the lyrics there for Rosetta Stoned are supposed to be official.
lagimatt's Avatar lagimatt
10-04-2006, 03:13 AM

If you look into Bill Hicks, the voice on Third Eye, and a good friend and may I say idol of MJK. The reason he gives for quitting the use of psychedelics is because "once you've been taken aboard a UFO, it's kind of hard to top that." Rosetta Stoned is about UFOs and aliens. I'm not sure if you've experienced LSD or shrooms, but it seems to me that the experience/lyrics go along with the psychadelic idea. Moreover, LSD with Dr Hofman's blame applied to Lost Keys.
Old 10-04-2006, 03:13 AM   #59
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 17

If you look into Bill Hicks, the voice on Third Eye, and a good friend and may I say idol of MJK. The reason he gives for quitting the use of psychedelics is because "once you've been taken aboard a UFO, it's kind of hard to top that." Rosetta Stoned is about UFOs and aliens. I'm not sure if you've experienced LSD or shrooms, but it seems to me that the experience/lyrics go along with the psychadelic idea. Moreover, LSD with Dr Hofman's blame applied to Lost Keys.
12-07-2006, 10:49 AM

I think this whole song is just to set up the confusion for Rosetta Stoned. The guy has either been abducted or was on LSD. The final words in the song are "Tell me everything". The first words in Rosetta Stoned are "Alrighty then", & then the story is told in Rosetta Stoned.

The Dr. Hoffman reference is to add to the confusion betwwen drugs & the abduction in Rosetta Stoned.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:49 AM   #60
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

I think this whole song is just to set up the confusion for Rosetta Stoned. The guy has either been abducted or was on LSD. The final words in the song are "Tell me everything". The first words in Rosetta Stoned are "Alrighty then", & then the story is told in Rosetta Stoned.

The Dr. Hoffman reference is to add to the confusion betwwen drugs & the abduction in Rosetta Stoned.
BlanketEffect's Avatar BlanketEffect
12-21-2006, 09:20 PM

I've always thought he said 'Dr Lawson' - long before I ever read this thread. Could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Self-affirming? Oxymoronic. We are all one mind
Old 12-21-2006, 09:20 PM   #61
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 16

I've always thought he said 'Dr Lawson' - long before I ever read this thread. Could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Self-affirming? Oxymoronic. We are all one mind
BLG
12-22-2006, 02:11 PM

It's Dr. Watson.
Old 12-22-2006, 02:11 PM   #62
BLG
Level 1 - Lurker

It's Dr. Watson.
gone_fishing
01-30-2007, 06:07 AM

I have listened to it over and over and am sure its DR. Watson. The guy was on lsd and while high imagined he was abducted. In roseta stoned he is telling of his experience while high. nothing more to it.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:07 AM   #63
Level 1 - Lurker

I have listened to it over and over and am sure its DR. Watson. The guy was on lsd and while high imagined he was abducted. In roseta stoned he is telling of his experience while high. nothing more to it.
ShadowLine's Avatar ShadowLine
01-30-2007, 01:42 PM

Doctor: Not much here IS THERE?

Doctor: Well, let's say hello. Good Morning, I'm Dr. WATSON. How are you today? How are you today? Look son, you're in a safe place. We wanna help in whatever way we can. But you need to talk to us. We can't help you otherwise. What's happened? Tell me everything.

thats what i hear and the name reli isnt important

chris
x
Old 01-30-2007, 01:42 PM   #64
Level 7 - Loquacious

Doctor: Not much here IS THERE?

Doctor: Well, let's say hello. Good Morning, I'm Dr. WATSON. How are you today? How are you today? Look son, you're in a safe place. We wanna help in whatever way we can. But you need to talk to us. We can't help you otherwise. What's happened? Tell me everything.

thats what i hear and the name reli isnt important

chris
x
01-30-2007, 02:37 PM

Just listen to the damn song. If you hear wasson cool..if you hear watson cool. I hear the latter but its cool.

Not believing in things won't make it happen because you don't believe it will.

Peace is a physical and spiritual balance.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:37 PM   #65
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 14

Just listen to the damn song. If you hear wasson cool..if you hear watson cool. I hear the latter but its cool.

Not believing in things won't make it happen because you don't believe it will.

Peace is a physical and spiritual balance.
Anon-Imus's Avatar Anon-Imus
07-29-2007, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellamadia View Post
I know it's an APC song, but this song seems to refer to "The Nurse Who Loved Me." Think about it... in "Lost Keys" he says "say hello" and that is in "The Nurse Who Loved Me." In "The Nurse Who Loved Me" she had everything he needed, "Pharmacy Keys" (which I think refers to sustaining addiction). Perhaps lost keys could be a metaphor for getting clean and he is in the hospital to be rehibilitated. Just a thought.
The only reason I am replying to this quote is because it was one of the better thoughts, though inaccurate. TNWLM was about a person already admitted to a psych ward, information and problems already known. I think lost keys refers to a person who has just been dropped off at an ER, more likely after being found by a stranger after a traumatic experience. Good thought though, and don't do drugs.
Old 07-29-2007, 04:26 PM   #66
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellamadia View Post
I know it's an APC song, but this song seems to refer to "The Nurse Who Loved Me." Think about it... in "Lost Keys" he says "say hello" and that is in "The Nurse Who Loved Me." In "The Nurse Who Loved Me" she had everything he needed, "Pharmacy Keys" (which I think refers to sustaining addiction). Perhaps lost keys could be a metaphor for getting clean and he is in the hospital to be rehibilitated. Just a thought.
The only reason I am replying to this quote is because it was one of the better thoughts, though inaccurate. TNWLM was about a person already admitted to a psych ward, information and problems already known. I think lost keys refers to a person who has just been dropped off at an ER, more likely after being found by a stranger after a traumatic experience. Good thought though, and don't do drugs.
07-29-2007, 05:00 PM

I find it curious that the lyrics for vicarious and the pot, the two most audible tracks are posted at toolband, and no others. And the way Maynard changes the lyrics to some songs at live performances, may have been purposefully made inaudible. Anything can be taken away or added with digital editing, and I think that the lyrics are purposefully inaudible to suit Maynard and his forethought for live performances. I heard in an interview on youtube that he stated the lyrics are secondary to the actual music. His lyrics are to support the work going on by Adam, Justin, and Danny. Possibly, he wanted most of his lyrics to be inaudible to create stir among the fans, and allow himself creativity with vocalizations to support the music, which if you hear in the background of lost keys, is pretty intense and creative in itself.

Another way to keep the masses at grasping all that is Tool. Keep digging though. Don't let me stop you.
Old 07-29-2007, 05:00 PM   #67
Level 4 - Thinker

I find it curious that the lyrics for vicarious and the pot, the two most audible tracks are posted at toolband, and no others. And the way Maynard changes the lyrics to some songs at live performances, may have been purposefully made inaudible. Anything can be taken away or added with digital editing, and I think that the lyrics are purposefully inaudible to suit Maynard and his forethought for live performances. I heard in an interview on youtube that he stated the lyrics are secondary to the actual music. His lyrics are to support the work going on by Adam, Justin, and Danny. Possibly, he wanted most of his lyrics to be inaudible to create stir among the fans, and allow himself creativity with vocalizations to support the music, which if you hear in the background of lost keys, is pretty intense and creative in itself.

Another way to keep the masses at grasping all that is Tool. Keep digging though. Don't let me stop you.
02-11-2009, 08:52 PM

Two years later, and my post is the last one?! This site is dead!
Old 02-11-2009, 08:52 PM   #68
Level 4 - Thinker

theamazingtool's Avatar theamazingtool
02-12-2009, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon-Imus View Post

wow! what an original idea!
Old 02-12-2009, 07:24 AM   #69
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 483

Quote:

wow! what an original idea!
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
02-12-2009, 10:32 AM

Quote:
How in the fuck do you get 2yrs from July '07. There's 5mos to go before you reach 2yrs, goddamn public schools and the fools that never learn.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:32 AM   #70
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

Quote:
How in the fuck do you get 2yrs from July '07. There's 5mos to go before you reach 2yrs, goddamn public schools and the fools that never learn.
02-14-2010, 01:25 AM

Quote:

Now that you mention it I remember reading that a friend/co-producer to the band was talking to somebody about the artist of the 10,000 Days album, and was saying how this guys art is all layered in meaning and full of imagery and refering to the fact that Nard was going to say specific sounds in the album that would sound like 2 or more words at once. It was some shit 2nd and 3rd hand off of the unmentionable "pay-site" ...
Old 02-14-2010, 01:25 AM   #71
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 27

Quote:

Now that you mention it I remember reading that a friend/co-producer to the band was talking to somebody about the artist of the 10,000 Days album, and was saying how this guys art is all layered in meaning and full of imagery and refering to the fact that Nard was going to say specific sounds in the album that would sound like 2 or more words at once. It was some shit 2nd and 3rd hand off of the unmentionable "pay-site" ...
06-28-2010, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin View Post
After listening to the song almost religiously in my transport vessel, twice live, and hearing the different styles between live and recorded, I can safely say I can pick out random words. "Sunkist and Sudafed", "crying out like an aborigine, FUCK ME!", and "me the chosen one, they chose me, and I didn't even graduate from fucking high school" all play in with the aesthetic of vocalizing to music with random words. After hearing the words though, it paints a picture of a yokel that is abducted, picked up from the side of the road, and dropped off at an ER. The doctor and nurses are trying to get something out of the hick; however, when he does decide to open up, it is a rant that gets pretty intense. Almost like a word salad of the happenings of an abductee with limited understanding.

Oh, and I did graduate from High School, but I am not the chosen one. So, that may be why the difference between two years and a year and seven months elude me. But, I am not a douche bag hick asshole posting just to pass the time between abductions from the little gray men. However, please enjoy the anal probing as you always do, and please try not to think of me when they hit the sweet spot. Point that fuckin finger up your ass OTG!
Old 06-28-2010, 10:24 PM   #72
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin View Post
After listening to the song almost religiously in my transport vessel, twice live, and hearing the different styles between live and recorded, I can safely say I can pick out random words. "Sunkist and Sudafed", "crying out like an aborigine, FUCK ME!", and "me the chosen one, they chose me, and I didn't even graduate from fucking high school" all play in with the aesthetic of vocalizing to music with random words. After hearing the words though, it paints a picture of a yokel that is abducted, picked up from the side of the road, and dropped off at an ER. The doctor and nurses are trying to get something out of the hick; however, when he does decide to open up, it is a rant that gets pretty intense. Almost like a word salad of the happenings of an abductee with limited understanding.

Oh, and I did graduate from High School, but I am not the chosen one. So, that may be why the difference between two years and a year and seven months elude me. But, I am not a douche bag hick asshole posting just to pass the time between abductions from the little gray men. However, please enjoy the anal probing as you always do, and please try not to think of me when they hit the sweet spot. Point that fuckin finger up your ass OTG!
infinitee's Avatar infinitee
06-29-2010, 09:37 AM

You're an idiot
Old 06-29-2010, 09:37 AM   #73
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1385

You're an idiot
02-06-2012, 10:55 PM

I know you are but what am I?
Old 02-06-2012, 10:55 PM   #74
Level 4 - Thinker

I know you are but what am I?
iAMtheMA!'s Avatar iAMtheMA!
02-06-2012, 11:26 PM

redeemed at last
Old 02-06-2012, 11:26 PM   #75
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217

redeemed at last
02-07-2012, 06:01 AM

It's the annual comeback that cuts the deepest. I knew there was something askew in my life ...
Old 02-07-2012, 06:01 AM   #76
Level 4 - Thinker

It's the annual comeback that cuts the deepest. I knew there was something askew in my life ...
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
06-11-2012, 11:51 AM

Quote:
OTG!
Actually....it's OGT....and you're so clever
Old 06-11-2012, 11:51 AM   #77
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

Quote:
OTG!
Actually....it's OGT....and you're so clever
07-28-2012, 01:01 PM

the "alrighty then" part? maybe at that point... maynard uses the megaphone live at that point, right?
Old 07-28-2012, 01:01 PM   #78
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217

the "alrighty then" part? maybe at that point... maynard uses the megaphone live at that point, right?

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply