Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 07. Lost Keys
User Name
Password
Watch-the-Reign-Fall's Avatar Watch-the-Reign-Fall
08-21-2011, 04:39 PM

At first I thought like most people it was refuring to Albert Hofmann who as EVERYBODY KNOWS was the first person to stumble upon LSD and it was named by him as my problem child but the nurse says "vitals are normal" so that got rid of that idea. Then I know this sounds crazy it being that fans have made a cookie cut idea of how we think Maynard is when he's not infront of a mic and all but one day as I was listening to 3 Libra's I thought what does a libra have to do with anything so I looked it up and took notice to the fact libra is the 7th zodiac sign making this 777 I also noticed in the video 1 in the lobby the child (innocence) was the only one who noticed them and 2 at the end the painting above the bed was God touching fingers but Adam wasn't there Gods fingers were touching MJK's head. If you go into a lot of his songs in both projects it's almost as if he's saying He is able to make direct contact with 'God' and his mission is to show us we are all blindly following a false God by worshiping Jesus we pray to just a man who was not perfect.

I'd like to add I'm no Bible thumper I just study religious beliefs cause they amuse me and I'm not saying Maynard found Jesus Just that Maynard found himself

but with this open frame of mind I'd be inclined to suggest Blame Hofmann has to do with 'Hofmann's church and religious goods' trying to turn a profit off crosses and everything religious in nature

As for Lost Keys I see as possibly refuring to the key to the gates of Heaven

Then in Rosetta Stoned the song that follows Maynard says...

And after calming me down with some orange slices and some fetal spooning, E.T. revealed to me his singular purpose.
He said, "You are the Chosen One, the One who will deliver the message. A message of hope for those who choose to hear it and a warning for those who do not."
Me. The Chosen One?
They chose me!!!
And I didn't even graduate from fuckin' high school.

You better.
You better.
You better.
You better listen.

then later...

You believe me, don't you?
Please believe what I just said, see the Dead ain't touring.
And this wasn't all in my head.
See they took me by the hand and invited me right in,
Then they showed me something.
I don't even know where to begin.

Same album
10,000 days

You are the light and way that they will only read about.

Set as I am in my ways and my arrogance,
(With the) burden of proof tossed upon the believers.
You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence,
Judith Marie, unconditional one.

jambi

Here from a kings mountain view (Top, Fame)
Here from the wild dream come true (Rockstar)
Feast like a sultan, I do (over endulge)
On treasures and flesh never few (material items, sex)

But I would wish it all, away
If I thought I'd lose you just one day
(wish away his sin so he won't lose God)

The devil and his had me down
In love with the dark side I'd found [i think he says "I fell" like fell in love]
Dabblin' all the way down
Up to my neck, soon to drown.
(over endulging in life sinful gifts)

But you changed that all for me
Lifted me up, turned me round
('Gods love)

So I, I would wish this all away.
(sin)

documentry called 'Blood into Wine' Blood is thicker than Water as the saying goes and who is thought to have made wine from water?

I've been looking into this quite a bit and could talk about it for days but I won't on here feel free to message but remember 1 thing

you can all believe what you want but before you feel the erge to bash my thoughts ask yourself "who are you to wave your finger you must've been out your head"

Remington Blake Windsor
Old 08-21-2011, 04:39 PM   #1
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 30
Please forgive this bold suggestion

At first I thought like most people it was refuring to Albert Hofmann who as EVERYBODY KNOWS was the first person to stumble upon LSD and it was named by him as my problem child but the nurse says "vitals are normal" so that got rid of that idea. Then I know this sounds crazy it being that fans have made a cookie cut idea of how we think Maynard is when he's not infront of a mic and all but one day as I was listening to 3 Libra's I thought what does a libra have to do with anything so I looked it up and took notice to the fact libra is the 7th zodiac sign making this 777 I also noticed in the video 1 in the lobby the child (innocence) was the only one who noticed them and 2 at the end the painting above the bed was God touching fingers but Adam wasn't there Gods fingers were touching MJK's head. If you go into a lot of his songs in both projects it's almost as if he's saying He is able to make direct contact with 'God' and his mission is to show us we are all blindly following a false God by worshiping Jesus we pray to just a man who was not perfect.

I'd like to add I'm no Bible thumper I just study religious beliefs cause they amuse me and I'm not saying Maynard found Jesus Just that Maynard found himself

but with this open frame of mind I'd be inclined to suggest Blame Hofmann has to do with 'Hofmann's church and religious goods' trying to turn a profit off crosses and everything religious in nature

And after calming me down with some orange slices and some fetal spooning, E.T. revealed to me his singular purpose.
He said, "You are the Chosen One, the One who will deliver the message. A message of hope for those who choose to hear it and a warning for those who do not."
Me. The Chosen One?
They chose me!!!

You better.
You better.
You better.
You better listen.

then later...

Same album
10,000 days

jambi

In love with the dark side I'd found [i think he says "I fell" like fell in love]

('Gods love)

(sin)

documentry called 'Blood into Wine' Blood is thicker than Water as the saying goes and who is thought to have made wine from water?

I've been looking into this quite a bit and could talk about it for days but I won't on here feel free to message but remember 1 thing

you can all believe what you want but before you feel the erge to bash my thoughts ask yourself "who are you to wave your finger you must've been out your head"

Remington Blake Windsor
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
lotus.'s Avatar lotus.
08-21-2011, 04:55 PM

one of the first times i took LSD was at a dead show, when jerry was still alive. some guy in the parking lot was offering free acid, he said that he wanted feedback as to how good it was....

well, he put about a half dollar sized of blue puddle in my hand and i slurped it up. i was tripping hard for a good 12-14 hours. the cars in the parking lot came to life and the front end of the cars were smiling with their bumper and headlights, umong other intense visuals. i drove to the concert and had school the next morning and just sat in my car after the show with my friend waiting for the windshield to stop melting so that i could see the road.

i just wanted to share because it just came to my mind lol

Last edited by lotus.; 08-21-2011 at 04:57 PM..
Old 08-21-2011, 04:55 PM   #2
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323
Re: Please forgive this bold suggestion

one of the first times i took LSD was at a dead show, when jerry was still alive. some guy in the parking lot was offering free acid, he said that he wanted feedback as to how good it was....

well, he put about a half dollar sized of blue puddle in my hand and i slurped it up. i was tripping hard for a good 12-14 hours. the cars in the parking lot came to life and the front end of the cars were smiling with their bumper and headlights, umong other intense visuals. i drove to the concert and had school the next morning and just sat in my car after the show with my friend waiting for the windshield to stop melting so that i could see the road.

i just wanted to share because it just came to my mind lol

Last edited by lotus.; 08-21-2011 at 04:57 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
09-01-2011, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watch-the-Reign-Fall View Post

Me. The Chosen One?
They chose me!!!

You better.
You better.
You better.
You better listen.

then later...

Same album
10,000 days

jambi

('Gods love)

(sin)

Remington Blake Windsor
Too bad this song is actually referring to his son.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:22 AM   #3
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: Please forgive this bold suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watch-the-Reign-Fall View Post

Me. The Chosen One?
They chose me!!!

You better.
You better.
You better.
You better listen.

then later...

Same album
10,000 days

jambi

('Gods love)

(sin)

Remington Blake Windsor
Too bad this song is actually referring to his son.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply