opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Upcoming and Unreleased
User Name
Password
Old 07-27-2007, 01:37 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
new video delay?

I dont know if the videos for "vicarious" and "the pot" are delayed. but if they are do you think that dumb lawsuit by that artist has something to do about it?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:29 PM   #2
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3988
Re: new video delay?

The only reason why it would is that the band is spending their off-time dealing with that crap instead of dealing with the videos.

But otherwise, no.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:09 AM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1

Well since it was just announced Maynard's first single from his Puscifer album has a video, TOOL should have something out for something on 10k days.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:29 PM   #4
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3988

Adam talked about it at Shred School and (so I heard) explained that there will be videos for Vicarious and The Pot.

So as always, keep waiting.
Old 08-11-2007, 11:48 AM   #5
Level 3 - Talker

Which artist sued them?
Old 08-12-2007, 07:11 AM   #6
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860

I think hes refering to the post on toolshed about 2 months ago, http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/..._id=1003597438

It's been so long since i went digging, trying to find out what was taking so long with the video that i've forgotten the exact details... but it had(has) something to do with problems/disagreements? with the CG company or artists they were working with on the video... at least with Vicarious. Couple that with HEAVY touring, this apperant legal hassle, maynard attempting to get things rolling with puscifer, and what seemed to me to be an above average number of interviews with the band post-release of 10,000 days (at least thats my perception)... it just seems like they haven't had time to work on the videos.

So people asked Adam about the videos at Shred School? I guess that was unavoidable, but i wonder if he was dreading that question :-)

New Videos... a Live DVD... a Surreal Movie.... Whatever it is, im sure its worth the wait.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:35 AM   #7
Level 3 - Talker

The reason the videos were delayed was because of the production company for them taking on transformers and another big budget movie. Plus adam is in charge of the video and alot of the art thing, and was really involved in the legal thing. So the videos were left about half done. Now that everything has calmed down (with the lawsuit and the big movies being done) they should be here soon. And to hushypushy... the band, or atlest some of the members, do spend their off time doing things like this lawsuit and i give them so much respect for doing it themselves rather than just getting someone else to deal with it.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: