opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Concert Reviews: Nov-Dec 2006
User Name
Password
Old 11-28-2006, 06:44 AM   #41
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/11/27 - Wembley, UK - Wembley Arena

I was in N5 and rocking out....whilst sitting :p

This was the only good pic I got, twas during Wings:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...e/DSC00032.jpg
Old 11-28-2006, 07:11 AM   #42
Level 3 - Talker

nice photos, sneaky devils. I saw one dude being thrown out with his camera, poor bugger, then torches being shined directly at people which was a little distracting. Lining up for the pisser sucked! Some dude behind me said that he forgot to bring his adult daipers so he didnt have to miss any of the show, haha. I love em and all, but how far is too far?
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-28-2006, 07:41 AM   #43
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 3

One advantage to having seats was being able to see the use of the white stage floor for lighting/images and the lasers - Tool's artistic vision is priceless.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-28-2006, 08:00 AM   #44
Level 7 - Loquacious

i hate being in the seats at wembley. there never seems to be much atmosphere and when i looked up to my right lots of the crowd, like Aemima, were seated. how the hell can you 'rock out' sitting down?

i have never in my life sat down at a concert.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-28-2006, 08:32 AM   #45
Level 1 - Lurker

DID ANYONE GET ANY VIDEOS???
im surprised that there arent any up on youtube yet, after some of the other europe shows, vids were up by the morning the next day.
i would like to see some nice video so i can transport myself back to that amazing night.

did anyone see justin walking around by the merch stand before mastodon were? he was walking around with some guy and no one noticed him, except me but i was in the middle of paying for my merch so i couldnt really go anywhere. im surprised he didnt get mobbed.
oh and did anyone notice how danny was having bad problems with his snare the whole show? my friend who was in the seating area next to the stage said that he had to play all of swamp song using a tom instead of his snare. even bands like tool encounter technical difficulties i guess.
i wish brann dailor (mastodon drummer) came on and played a song with tool. hes so talented, that would have been incredible.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-28-2006, 09:34 AM   #46
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctangent View Post
i hate being in the seats at wembley. there never seems to be much atmosphere and when i looked up to my right lots of the crowd, like Aemima, were seated. how the hell can you 'rock out' sitting down?

i have never in my life sat down at a concert.
Tool is probably one of the best bands to see seated, your more able to get a view of the show as a whole, are in a better position to choose who you wanna watch and when. But it depends what experience your after.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-28-2006, 09:51 AM   #47
Level 3 - Talker

The sound was immense, and I want a bright orange fleece now!
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-28-2006, 10:28 AM   #48
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by travacalm View Post
Tool is probably one of the best bands to see seated, your more able to get a view of the show as a whole, are in a better position to choose who you wanna watch and when. But it depends what experience your after.
I've seen Tool four times standing, twice seated, I'd go for seated every time from now on....better elevation and I can rock out internally, head nod etc I don't have to partake in the hom o-erotic adventure that is moshing.....not that theres anything wrong with that.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-28-2006, 10:43 AM   #49
Level 4 - Thinker

"WHY and HOW see Tool and not want to rip shit up?" 'cause we're all different...that's why *sighs*... different strokes for different folks and all that.

And as long as you're not fucking anyone else's evening up with your "shit-rippage" - crack on... but don't expect it to be your divine right to stand at the front and do it... you can always "bang yo head" at the back - you get the same effect and piss less people off... : )

But hey - this has been discussed to death elsewhere - and some of my fairly well worded theories have been deleted "big brother style" as I wasn't at certain gigs I was commenting on...well guess what big bro' - I was at this one, so it's relevant... but delete away anyhow - as I believe someone once said "censorshit [sic] is a cancer".

Christo Walkero - orange fleeces at https://store.puscifer.com/

bye.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-28-2006, 10:44 AM   #50
Banned.

Bincount™: 2653

Tool exceeded all my expectations. I was 5 feet from the front, dead centre and it was amazing. Especially during Vicarious and Aenema, when everyone went mental. Security were wankers, with the torches. To all the lemons who were seated, WTF?
The backward crowd surfers were very amusing. Wings was great, as was Lateralus. Great night, hope they come back in the summer.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-28-2006, 11:18 AM   #51
wraithin' it with da ancients

Bincount™: 16535

You didn't mention the lasers louise.
Old 11-28-2006, 11:26 AM   #52
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 145

Amazing show, not quite Hammersmith, but still pretty damn mind blowing.

Wings was great, as was swamp song, lateralus and Aenima.

Cool to see Camilla inches away from me taking some photos too.

During Mastodon this couple next to me just had their middle fingers up the whole time and shouting shit at them, then the ginger guitarist started chucking shit at them and flipping them off in return, and then some butch emo in the crowd punched the kid in the back of the head, very amusing it was.

I also met someone from here in the que, but I can't remember what her name was, Suzy i think?
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-28-2006, 11:49 AM   #53
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 278

Pushit wouldve made the show almost perfect.

I thought Schism and Rosetta Stoned was a tired section in the setlist, thought that bit dragged a bit. Wings and everything after it was probably the best 30/40 minutes ive attended in a loooong time.
Old 11-28-2006, 11:51 AM   #54

Bincount™: 278

Also, I was kinda let down by Mastodon, only Hearts Alive saved their set. I think that was quite a general opinion judging by the crowd reaction and feedback.
Old 11-28-2006, 12:01 PM   #55
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 21

Gig rocked my face off. Better than both hammersmith nights, if only because of the amazing sound. I felt like I was wearing awesome headphones. Maynard was good, but a bit sloppy on The Pot (was better performed 2nd night at hammersmith) but he made up for it by awesome mic/megaphone control during RS and filling out harmonies with the keyboard. Definitely sounded like they brought Justin out of the mix for the home crowd, which is a good thing cos he was on fire. Good times. Adam's guitar sounded like he stole his tone from God at the end of Lateralus. Danny was awesome as usual, bringing every peak to its ultimate possible intensity, and rocking the whole planet during the solo in 10k days. Lighting from Wings onward was totally incredible and transporting.

This has to be the best gig I've ever been to.
Help people, you lazy bum
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-28-2006, 12:04 PM   #56
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 21

Also, to review Mastodon by way of analogy (not without my flame-retardant suit):

Mastodon = Prog-Trivium
Trivium = shitty, shitty wank metal
Mastodon = shitty, shitty, wank prog-metal.
Help people, you lazy bum
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-28-2006, 12:58 PM   #57
Level 3 - Talker

wow, last night was AMAZING. i got there at about 3.20 and the queue was tiny, i was really amazed. i sat there drinking cheap cider by myself (tramp) and made friends with the coolest people in the queue. unfortunately, before my boyfriend turned up, i managed to lose his ticket, but the guys outside who worked there were really helpful, and because they had seen the ticket before, they gave him a wristband anyway.

so yea, inside, WE WERE ON THE BARRIER!! right in front of adam. brilliant. we met more cool people in there, they were really nice despite the fact that one of the guys was scarily coming onto me. a couple of guys up from us decided to piss all over the barrier, but the guards didn't say anything.

we suffered mastodon, and i hate to be rude, but it really was suffering. their sound was terrible, but i can't imagine it being much better if it was any different. and although this has nothing to do with their music, they really need to learn to shave. still, some twat behind us decided to hit my boyfriend over the head for putting his finger up at them.

then, after mastodon, because my boyfriend didn't want to lose his place, he decided to pee in an empty cup, and he got chucked out. i faked an asthma attack to try and get him back in, but it wouldn't work, so he had to buy a ticket off a tout for another tenner outside. grr.

but as for tool themselves, absolutely fucking amazing. wow. highlights for me were probably swamp song (i wasn't expecting that), lateralus, wings pt1/2 and rosetta stoned. wings could not have been any more amazing, i loved the combination of such a fantastic and emotional pair of songs with the lasers. the way they opened up at the beginning gave you a real sense of judith-marie's presence.

i wish maynard had come to the front (i am sure he did at hammersmith). i am so so happy because i waved at adam at the end and he waved back. and their whole hug thing was too cute.

i was pretty shocked at the people around me, being at the front, they must have queued for a fair amount of time, but none of them seemed to know the words to anything.

was the gas mask for the aenima noise, or was it just another part of maynard's interesting costume thing?? the jacket was great, i want it.

the amount of empty seats was more than i had expected, it didn't seem right. the stewards were absolute nazis for the most part, i will be avoiding wembley arena unless i can help it in future.

cannot wait for summer. i will so be there.

did anyone notice how they put the borat theme tune on loop after the gig??
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-28-2006, 01:04 PM   #58
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isac Khrondor View Post
During Mastodon this couple next to me just had their middle fingers up the whole time and shouting shit at them, then the ginger guitarist started chucking shit at them and flipping them off in return, and then some butch emo in the crowd punched the kid in the back of the head, very amusing it was.
where were you?? that may has been us, but nothing was thrown at us that i can remember.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-28-2006, 01:37 PM   #59
Level 2 - Poster

Brilliant show. Better than Hammersmith I thought - I was really feeling it a lot more than those gigs. The only real downers were the location and security personnel. Wembley is very awkward to get to. Both tube stations are quite far away when you have 30 minutes to catch a train on the other side of town! As it turned out I missed the last train home which meant I didn't get home until around 3am and had to be up for work in the morning. Still though it was worth it!

I was close to the front about 4 rows from the barrier in front of Adam. Unfortunately I missed seeing the talkbox solo being played live in Jambi (probably my favourite part of 10,000 days) because some overfed hulk of a security guard felt it necessary to block many peoples' views because one person was recording on their mobile. DAMN YOU! I felt security really ruined the atmosphere at times with their heavy handed tactics. Especially when about 10 of them bulldozed passed me and elbowed me out the way in the middle of a song to grab someone or other. I really dont think that was necessary.

Having read previous reviews I was expecting the laser show to be cheesy but it was in fact very good and fit in perfectly with the music. When people held up their lighters during the interlude it created a really cool atmosphere, especially when you looked back and up into the seating areas.

Mastodon's music was not really to my liking but they rocked their socks off so they were fun to watch. Would have been perfect if Isis had opened as they are my joint favourite band with Tool.

All in all a very entertaining spectacle.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-28-2006, 01:53 PM   #60
Level 1 - Lurker

This was the forth time I've seen Tool in London in recent years (twice at Brixton, and the Hammersmith gig this summer). Each gig better than the previous, and this gig the best I've seen by any band over the last 30 years.
The reasons for this being (a) my view-quarter distance back from stage, half way up on the side, (b) laser show, (c) witnessing them play 'Wings for Marie/10,000 Days, (d) superb song selection with a very strong second half and brilliant finale, (e) loud clear sound-great crunching riffs.
The two elements I was most hoping for were '10,000 Days' and the Lasers. I got both. I was surprised at the start as there were no visuals, I was expecting something spectacular in such a large venue. Bit by bit visuals increased, then during Wings/10,000 Days we got the lasers. Ever since I first saw Tool I've wanted to see them play with lasers, I think it's so right for this band to have a big stage show. The lasers didn't stop with 10,000 Days, we got plenty more during the rest of the gig.
Anyone reading this that still have a Tool gig to go to are in for such a treat! Last night at Wembley was so special for me on so many levels.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-28-2006, 01:53 PM   #61

Bincount™: 2

This was my 7th time seeing Tool and was concerned that it wouldnt be the same in a big arena.Boy was i wrong! The sound was great (which i didnt expect) and finally i heard wings/10000 days live! It was worth the wait, i loved the way the visuals were slowly introduced until we got them amazing lasers!

Perfect gig, couldnt fault it apart from the security......Ive never seen Tool do a bad gig.Bring on Nottingham!
Old 11-28-2006, 04:07 PM   #62
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by travacalm View Post
good to see people in N10 seating block last night actually getting into it, WHY and HOW see Tool and not want to rip shit up?
one of them was possessed, i swear.. swaying around like a jellyfish.. they blocked my view sometimes.. quite annoying..
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-28-2006, 05:36 PM   #63
Level 1 - Lurker

The Floyd are dead;long live Tool (brain food)
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-28-2006, 07:41 PM   #64
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
"WHY and HOW see Tool and not want to rip shit up?" 'cause we're all different...that's why *sighs*... different strokes for different folks and all that.

And as long as you're not fucking anyone else's evening up with your "shit-rippage" - crack on... but don't expect it to be your divine right to stand at the front and do it... you can always "bang yo head" at the back - you get the same effect and piss less people off... : )

But hey - this has been discussed to death elsewhere - and some of my fairly well worded theories have been deleted "big brother style" as I wasn't at certain gigs I was commenting on...well guess what big bro' - I was at this one, so it's relevant... but delete away anyhow - as I believe someone once said "censorshit [sic] is a cancer".

Christo Walkero - orange fleeces at https://store.puscifer.com/

bye.

cheers amigo!

Unfortunately they are a tad expensive and dont have XL ones... which sucks! I like them baggy :(
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-29-2006, 01:22 AM   #65
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by theescapedslave View Post
I've seen Tool four times standing, twice seated, I'd go for seated every time from now on....better elevation and I can rock out internally, head nod etc I don't have to partake in the hom o-erotic adventure that is moshing.....not that theres anything wrong with that.
i'm not into moshing. i was close enough to the stage and no one near me (except for the mad drug guy) was doing anything like that. i was screaming my lungs out, banging my head to the faster bits and air guitaring like a loon! it was nice that where i was there was actually room to be able to do all that comfortably.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebubly View Post
then, after mastodon, because my boyfriend didn't want to lose his place, he decided to pee in an empty cup, and he got chucked out. i faked an asthma attack to try and get him back in, but it wouldn't work, so he had to buy a ticket off a tout for another tenner outside. grr.
and what the fuck did he expect to happen when he peed into a cup? a round of applause? christ, i managed to spend four hours in wembley arena and not need to pee once. maybe i just have a cast iron bladder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidery View Post

Would have been perfect if Isis had opened as they are my joint favourite band with Tool.
ah, not just me then.

Last edited by Arctangent; 11-29-2006 at 01:25 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-29-2006, 01:48 AM   #66
Level 3 - Talker

f you were the twat infront of me with the hood on.... my neck hurts! your mum is really a man!

good gig... not as good as brixton a few years back

wembley is total crap, i hate the place, bad sound (although it was the best of a bad situation, the engineer deserves a medal)

i was not happy with the choice of songs, im still dying to hear hooker with a penis live and maynards dick...

10,000 days is a fantastic album but i dont think its such a great live album (just like undertow)... i would rather have heard stuff from aenima, opiate and lateralus

still a fantastic show, had a great time.
Old 11-29-2006, 02:05 AM   #67
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilly View Post
f you were the twat infront of me with the hood on.... my neck hurts! your mum is really a man!
didn't have a hood on. why would anyone have a hood on? i was in a leather bikers jacket. with long dark, slightly greying hair. why did the twat infront of you with the hood on cause your neck to hurt?

and for the record, my mum was actually a jackal!
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-29-2006, 02:27 AM   #68
Level 1 - Lurker

My mates and I took the plane from Denmark just for this concert. We saw the show @ hamburg the 6.6.06 (nice date :) but there were no warup then, so I was looking foreward to Mastodon, and they rocked. The sound in Hamburg was not very good, so IO had to see Tool again hoping that the Arena would do it for me. OH YEAH, it rocked hard, great sound. The bass was perfect standing close to the sound-guy. Swamp song = yes. The Pot = I like. Great show, will travel for tool again next time. Very nice laser show, thx Pink Floyd, and tnx tool for giving me the time of my life. Only problem was England laws or something, that all venues have to close before 23:00 (11:00pm?). They could have played me songs if not...
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-29-2006, 02:32 AM   #69
Level 1 - Lurker

Yes, I am very naive to think so, but it is the only criticism that I can think of. Some Tool is good, but more is better, and everything is supreme.

I still want more=), so they better tour europe once again!
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-29-2006, 02:37 AM   #70
Level 1 - Lurker

Forgot one thing, Hamburg had a bit more atmosphere than England (Wembley). The crown was more intense in Germany, but still great show, i'd go again!
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-29-2006, 03:14 AM   #71
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
where were you?? that may has been us, but nothing was thrown at us that i can remember.
I believe I was about 3 people to the left at you. And indeed, the guitarist threw a bottle of water at you. It might not of hit, but judeing from what you were doing, it would have been you. And rightly so I feel.

As for the show, that was the second time I have seen Tool, and I have to say it was one of the best gigs I have ever been to. Me and my buddy were first in the line at the North East entrance, haveing got their much earlier than it turned out we needed to. However, we got right to the front, and had an amazing time. I sure hope they do come back in the summer!
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-29-2006, 05:27 AM   #72
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 145

Quote:
we suffered mastodon, and i hate to be rude, but it really was suffering. their sound was terrible, but i can't imagine it being much better if it was any different. and although this has nothing to do with their music, they really need to learn to shave. still, some twat behind us decided to hit my boyfriend over the head for putting his finger up at them.

I was the guy next to your boyfriend, on the left.

No offence, but you were being total twats, and your twat of a boyfriend deserved to be kicked out for being such a twat.

Just because you don't like Mastodon doesn't mean you have to stand there shouting at them with your middle fingers up the whole time, that bloke who hit your boyfriend had the right idea, I was about to do it myself.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-29-2006, 05:44 AM   #73
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aemima View Post
I was in N5 and rocking out....whilst sitting :p

This was the only good pic I got, twas during Wings:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...e/DSC00032.jpg
Dude, you must have been sitting right near me. I was standing up/sitting on the back of my chair and probably twitching (I like to call it "rocking out" too though) like a freak at the very back of N5.

Amazing night - that guy who went in to take Danny's drum away surely risked being twatted to death. Brave fellow!

Last edited by murphyia; 11-29-2006 at 05:50 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-29-2006, 06:19 AM   #74
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 4

tool were amazing yet again, swamp song is shit hot live.
Also im looking forward to the summer tour, because we might se some more different tracks live, like parabola or flood.

by the way mastadon are really shit, they sound like godsmack mixed with iron maiden, a work doosh chickenson would really be proud of.

Would also like to say fuck off and die to the lass in the black and white hooped top with a pudding bowl haircut who was supposed to be in standing but kept pissing people off in the seating area, by standing in peoples way and dancing like an epileptic sliding around on ice. didnt get in my way but was stiil annoying me.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-29-2006, 07:28 AM   #75
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by holotrope View Post
Also, to review Mastodon by way of analogy (not without my flame-retardant suit):

Mastodon = Prog-Trivium
Trivium = shitty, shitty wank metal
Mastodon = shitty, shitty, wank prog-metal.
so so true.

and yea, my boyfriend probably did deserve to get kicked out for it, but they weren't chucking out the rest of the guys who weren't even using a cup.

and yea, i'm sorry if i offended you guys, but mastodon were an absolute nightmare to listen to. if you guys are gonna cheer for them i'm not complaining, so i don't see the difference if we express how we feel too.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-29-2006, 07:42 AM   #76
noz
Level 2 - Poster

pretty much everything i wanted to say has already been said. amazing show, actually got to see quite a lot which was surprising considering i'm a shortstick and there's no sloping floor, so i was chuffed.

the whole thing was too good to really pick out highlights but have to say i really really loved aenema, swamp song and lateralus. also, hearing wings/10k days live was ace, i have always really liked them but i dunno, something about hearing them live was just amazing, totally blew me away.

oh and i totally missed mastodon as me and my mate were really late arriving! plus took longer than expected to get in, there was only one woman doing searches on girls but there were loads of male staff doing searches, dunno whether they didn't expect many girls but there were loads of us having to wait to get searched... ah well, at least i didn't miss any of tool :)
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-29-2006, 08:00 AM   #77
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
so so true.

and yea, i'm sorry if i offended you guys, but mastodon were an absolute nightmare to listen to. if you guys are gonna cheer for them i'm not complaining, so i don't see the difference if we express how we feel too.
you may not like the music the make but they are up on stage trying their hardest and playing their stuff as well as they can. put yourself in their position. how would you like to be up there and have people giving you the finger. if it were me up there, i'd chuck stuff at you too.

i have seen plenty of support bands i haven't liked (the noisettes, who supported muse were far, far worse than mastadon). i just ignore them or, if i'm drinking, piss off to the bar. as you were against the barrier i'd try the first option. that might not spoil the band's performance for those that do like them to the point where they feel the need to twat your boyfriend round the head for his disrespect.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-29-2006, 09:02 AM   #78
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 152

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isac Khrondor View Post
I also met someone from here in the que, but I can't remember what her name was, Suzy i think?
yeah I was on the phone to her last night and I asked if she met any TDN'ers and she said she met you. I was like "awesome."
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-29-2006, 10:05 AM   #79
Level 1 - Lurker

Wembley Arena has improved since the revamp But sadly it is soulless, has no heart or character like Brixton or Hammersmith. To vast, to empty to, to clinical to cold…to god dam big to connect in the same way a Tool experience at Hammersmith does…& those people so far who said "much better than Hammersmith" your insane!!
Yes Tool can fill out a venue that size but you got to admit the space between audience and artist was notable at Wembley.
Sound was great and I moved about the arena during the set, just different degrees of loudness.
I don't want to go Wembley Arena basing but I will….the truth is if it wasn't Tool I would definitely boycott that venue. The security was way over the top, on top of dragging people away like a school playground (hey teachers leave those kids alone).
Something should be said here, if the band gave out those kind of instructions they are seriously misguided. What's the problem with youth angst? We're not killing each other out there! It's just fun on a molecular scale. I don't remember the members of TOOL complaining 10 yrs ago????
Someone may or may not get hurt, accidentally or otherwise but I don't see where the band get off laying down the law on this point…ummmmmm it just reeks a little, I dunno, you got to let people making decisions/choices themselves. It just seems odd at a Tool gig (heavily played bombastic music let's not forget!) that we're even discussing heavy handed security preventing moshing or the gathering of energy & expression. I'm all for the band making requests i.e. No Smoking/Crowd Surfing etc etc… but you got to draw the line on laying down rules & regulations. At the end of the day you cannot control an audience.
If your not up for a bit of humpty dumptey moshing (& I'm not), simple move. Use the power of choice.
If they really want to jump on people, get the arseholes whom chuck cups of beer from a distance like the scared cowards they are, do us all a service and get rid of these dickheads, I confronted one of these idiots for throwing beers and found he had balls the size of tiny marbles in fact I'd say they were the size of cheese footballs.

That moan aside they played with grace and style and most definitely we're in good spirits. Maynard on top form vocally, in fact when you consider how long they have been on the road already they we're all in fine fettle, what professionals!
Would have liked to see them mix the set list up a bit more than they did from last time but beggars blar blar blar…
On a personal note I didn't rate the light show to AMAZING standards like some are lording it up. I mean it was a nice addition to Wings/10,000 days but get a grip people I've seen better use of strobes at raves.

Summer 2007 what will it bring?... New set list and no Wembley is my prayer!
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-29-2006, 10:43 AM   #80
Level 9 3/4 - British

Bincount™: 15082

just got back from my trip down to London, third time seeing Tool this tour and it was fucking awesome, perfect. Justin was a complete nutter, seeing him go off during Aenima was incredible. I was right near the front, spent the latter half of the gig fending off moshers but it was good-humoured and I had a damn good view so no complaints really. just an awesome set.

after the gig we went drinking in Crobar and all of Mastodon were there, were hoping Tool would show up but sadly it was not to be

fucking awesome night like :)
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: