opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Forum Feedback » Feedback
User Name
Password
Old 01-17-2004, 10:40 AM   #1
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 2723
"Sticky" reform

I was thinking.........

Some of the forums have so many Stickys, that it overwhelms the actual threads in each catagory. How about a "Sticky section" for each catagory, only for the Stickys that the mods post, and then the threads will be the focal point. I don't know how much work that is for the mods, but it's just a thought. I know, I know, I'm fucking lazy.
Old 01-19-2004, 01:19 PM   #2
meh.

Bincount™: 1074
Re: "Sticky" reform

The sticky messages are there to ensure that they are read, so moving them to their own little sub-section would be self-defeating.

If it's really a problem for you, I suggest listing some specific sections that are, "overwhelmed," by stickies so that we can look at those areas specifically.
Old 01-20-2004, 04:18 PM   #3
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 2723
Re: "Sticky" reform

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Brightwell
The sticky messages are there to ensure that they are read, so moving them to their own little sub-section would be self-defeating.

If it's really a problem for you, I suggest listing some specific sections that are, "overwhelmed," by stickies so that we can look at those areas specifically.
Well it's not really a big deal, but the Art, Letters, and Music forums get pretty stacked up. I wasn't bitching, just a suggestion.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: