opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Poetry & Prose
User Name
Password
Old 12-19-2002, 07:45 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Spinning LIfe's Web

Well I hope people find this positive, it is a thought, idea, epiphany, (whatever you would like to call it) that I had this week and found it uplifting. Life can be very difficult at times and, at times you can bee experiencing several different emotionally and physically demanding situations. You can't help but contemplate on why life can be so difficult at times. But I realized there is no other way I would like it. If life were simple I would not grow. Hard times lead to inner reflection and growth like no other medium can offer. Music can be a catlyst for these thoughts. Perfection is a state no can achieve, because if we were perfect we would have nothing to live for. Instead of pining for perfection, embrace the darkness and turn in to something positive. Then the good times will seem even better.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: