opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Forum Feedback » Feedback
User Name
Password
Old 07-10-2006, 07:50 PM   #1
farealzio (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 329
A minor suggestion or request rather

Could you put the creativity section in the interact forum? It seems most people skip straight to interact and many people don't even realize this section exists or ever visit it.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:47 AM   #2
On Probation

Bincount™: 155
Re: A minor suggestion or request rather

seconded
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 11:20 AM   #3
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 4287

i would also like to see this, or at least put the forums in the interact subforum
Old 07-11-2006, 10:56 PM   #4
t.d.n creator/presidenté

Bincount™: 116

now this is an interesting idea. discuss the pros and cons. please.

this is the voice of original sin • take it. [attrition]
Old 07-12-2006, 11:33 AM   #5
On Probation

Bincount™: 8929

I'd like to see this happen. No offense, but theres no real reason for the 'best of interact' section. Stickies in Socialize work just as well, imo. If you got rid of that, it wouldn't be any more cluttered and a section that deserves a lot of attention would get it.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:52 PM   #6
farealzio (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 329

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabir
now this is an interesting idea. discuss the pros and cons. please.
Pros: it will draw more attention to this section leading towards more people interacting and sharing their ideas. I often forget about the other sections outside of interact b/c my browser's bookmark goes straight to interact. It just makes sense organization- wise too b/c it is user to user discussions about eachothers ideas and creations rather than any kind of conversation focused on Tool as the other sections outside of interact seem to be. More independant artist users contributing will broaden the diversity of the site and encourage others to contribute and keep up with the community.

Cons: this could also draw the attention of more spammers and unconstructive criticism from members who might ordinarily just leave that section alone. I think most people can handle it though and will just ignore stupidity. If creativity is kept well moderated I don't think this will be too big of a problem.

Also, another cool thing some boards do, such as The Comatorium, is hold an Artist of the Month type competition in each section where users who have submitted work can nominate themselves or others; then users can vote. I think this is a really good idea and have participated in this type of activity. It's a lot of fun putting in effort to have a little friendly competition with other members. I think this type of activity brings out the best in posters and encourages more interaction.

Last edited by leftfootblue; 07-12-2006 at 02:24 PM..

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: