opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 02. Eulogy
User Name
Password
Old 03-25-2003, 08:35 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Saddam/Osama

When i hear this song i can relate it to either one of these asses and get fucking crazy loud. Except for the we'll miss him part of course. It gives me a whole new reason to fall in love with this song again. It kicks more ass now than ever.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 09:06 PM   #2
Banned.

Bincount™: 8
when i listen to the song i think about you
Old 03-26-2003, 03:33 PM   #3
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 123
Re: Saddam/Osama

Quote:
Originally posted by oklahoma
When i hear this song i can relate it to either one of these asses and get fucking crazy loud. Except for the we'll miss him part of course. It gives me a whole new reason to fall in love with this song again. It kicks more ass now than ever.
Dude the song is sarcastic. He doesn't literally mean we'll miss him. Quite the opposite.
"a mass of gallon sloth, as flys have walls for feet, a rapturous-verbatim-someone said but who's to know, and when you find the fringe, the one last hit that spent you, you'll find the ossuary is spilling by the day"

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: