opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Upcoming and Unreleased
User Name
Password
Old 10-05-2003, 09:15 PM   #41
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 7 sided star

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeonblue
I believe you're right... It's funny, I actually As long as I'm happy, nothing really matters.
No words more true

Anyhow.... Faeries are Angels. Angels are Faeries.
Think... Spiritual beings with wings. Big or small. Doesn't really matter. It's just another name for them. They're also The Watchers, the Nephilim, They who have come down from Heaven (which is described as a mountain sometimes, so think of Olympus).
Natural everyday denizens of this planet, just like us. Only they're a little bit more varied in personality, age, and other assorted characteristics. They also like to steal socks and stuff. hehe... some of them.

Anyways... the one who said Danny isn't into faeries... not to make a judgement on the man myself, but if he's into Enochiana, which is a system of contacting Angelic intelligences, then yes... he'd be into faeries.

As an aside, if you're into faeries or learning more about them, may I suggest the works of Brian Froud.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 02:17 PM   #42
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 561

Seeyouauntie:
those pictures are of an eight(8)-pointed star.
Hear ewe Go.
http://images.google.com/images?q=%2...O-8859-1&hl=en
Old 12-14-2003, 08:35 PM   #43
Banned.

Bincount™: 301
Re: umm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardOfGauze
You could just say that the seven pointed star is a just a heptagram.
/ septagram
Old 01-04-2004, 05:53 PM   #44
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 30

this is a good example of the occult star thing it is off google (the link might not work, sorry, but its in Odibileph's link somewhere)

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3Den%26lr%3D%2

(go)
Old 03-03-2004, 05:19 PM   #45
Level 1 - Lurker

Re: seven pointed star

In Buddhism it represents the 7 chakras.
Old 03-12-2004, 01:47 PM   #46
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedphuq
5-6-7?

they're the numbers considered to be assigned to Man, Satan and God, respectively. i don't have much insight into this, i'm just... throwing it out there. you know.

I thought the pentacle represented the devil... It could represent man through its earlier meaning. Knowing the Catholic Church, they redefined the previously pagan symbol as having to do with the devil so that people would want the Catholic Church over the Pagan religion. Catholic Church = People that will do anything to make them sound like the premier way to speak to God. Did you know that sex isn't really a sin?

Sex used to be a way of worship. It was done spiritually, and in the climax of the whole thing, the man's mind would clear out and he'd see "God." The church didn't like this, since it would make church useless, so they made it a "sin to God" knowing how childish they are. Fucking assholes....

Back to the pentacle. The pentacle was the pagan symbol for female fertility. It represented Venus, the goddess. Amazingly enough, every 8 years, Venus' travel makes a perfect pentacle. Also, pentacles have to do heavily with the number Phi. I'm not getting into this one, just buy the Da Vinci Code. Good book, and it may help you learn some of these aspects.
Old 03-12-2004, 07:14 PM   #47
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 6

I thoguht it was Charka. Or is it al lthe same thing
Old 04-30-2004, 05:13 PM   #48
Level 3 - Talker

The three stars could represrent the 3 types of religion, as the song is about achieving a higher spiritual status.
Old 07-16-2004, 03:32 PM   #49
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 107

well we said that 5-6-7 and the numbers of the stars

someone said 7 was the tree of life.. which would make sense bcause of the apple..

but what about 5 & 6
Old 08-16-2004, 11:10 AM   #50
Level 1 - Lurker

The direction the top of the pentagram is facing is the important distinction here. An unpright pentagram is representative of balance and order, while the pentagram pointing down is showing disorder or chaos.
Old 01-01-2005, 03:39 PM   #51
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ÆnimaticEnigma
I thought the pentacle represented the

I think they were talking about a different shape than you... a pentagram/pentacle has 5 points.. have you seen the video?

In the wiccan practices I have seen the pentacle was explained to me as representing the four basic elements and god/dess (god being the highest point). So when you turn the pentacle over it represents the elements over god, hence the pentagram being a rebellious or blasphemous symbol. It's the same thing with the cross, when it turns over, it means the son and the holy spirit over god... etc.

I remember seeing the church of satan on a history channel special on hell, and while i was moderately stoned, I do remember them saying that they don't actually worship satan as their leader, but they use the name as a metaphor to sin and everything that is fun and feels good.
Old 01-22-2005, 10:33 AM   #52
Banned.

Bincount™: 24

The song does have a lot of reference to the tree of life, so I'm guessing that is probably it. Acheiving a higher state probably is the main drift of the song. Once the guy with the tentacles on his head throws down the block (that kind of resembles the ten commandments) he sings "This Hoooooly reality". Maybe trying to escape a formerly controlled life, and achieving a holy expirience. I haven't counted but I can remember about seven dramatic events in the video. Well that is what I have to say. But in any case I feel bad about the little alien dude, he tried to warn the guy about the balls, but he was killed by them anyways. Moment of silence...
Old 09-17-2010, 08:31 PM   #53
Level 1 - Lurker

what about the star of lakshmi... the elven star doesnt look like it to me. faith no more also uses it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_of_Lakshmi
Old 09-29-2010, 06:26 AM   #54
Banned.

http://www.filmai.in/uzeik-20742.html

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: