Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Concert Reviews: Summer 2010
User Name
Password
1991texas
06-23-2010, 01:37 PM

Great show. Took my youngest son for his high school graduation gift and he loved it. I think he likes Tool since he has been listening to them since he was in the womb. Only reason I thought about that was I saw this woman in the row down from me and she and her baby in the womb were jamming right along to songs at least 17 years old. You know a band that lasts from generation to generation is a great band. To have a band last more than a 3 or 4 years together is not seen to much today. Can’t wait until the next CD and next tour.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:37 PM   #41
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.22.2010 - Cedar Park, TX @ Cedar Park Center

Great show. Took my youngest son for his high school graduation gift and he loved it. I think he likes Tool since he has been listening to them since he was in the womb. Only reason I thought about that was I saw this woman in the row down from me and she and her baby in the womb were jamming right along to songs at least 17 years old. You know a band that lasts from generation to generation is a great band. To have a band last more than a 3 or 4 years together is not seen to much today. Can’t wait until the next CD and next tour.
OFFLINE |  
withSpirit
06-23-2010, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilfromAustin View Post

This was my 6th or 7th Tool show, and I have never heard Carey go so crazy. Last tour, I was familiar with 90% of the fills he was using, and they were easily identifiable. This time...wow, he was pulling amazing new stuff left and right.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. As I said in my review, I've been drumming for a long time, and I've been watching Tool for almost as long. I play most of their songs regularly, and I know all of the drum parts pretty much down to the very last note, so I can usually predict pretty well what Danny is going to play at each point in the song (or at least what the foundation for what he's playing will be)

This show was not like that. Danny had me guessing every step of the way. He shattered my already sky high expectations. Any song you can think of on that setlist, he took it and ripped it to pieces in the most unpredictable of ways. I think the highlight for me was during his Forty-Six & 2 solo.....I learned how to play the album version of that solo many years ago, so to me it's often not all that exciting when he plays it live (because he usually plays it more or less the way he does on the album). But for the second half of it last night, he played something completely different and totally lost me. I think Adam even turned around at one point and was like "wtf?", and then of course they came back together perfectly on the downbeat right before the last fill into the ending vocals.

My mind isn't often blown by drumming these days, but Danny Carey scrambled my brain last night. It was truly a pleasure to watch.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:06 PM   #42
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilfromAustin View Post

This was my 6th or 7th Tool show, and I have never heard Carey go so crazy. Last tour, I was familiar with 90% of the fills he was using, and they were easily identifiable. This time...wow, he was pulling amazing new stuff left and right.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. As I said in my review, I've been drumming for a long time, and I've been watching Tool for almost as long. I play most of their songs regularly, and I know all of the drum parts pretty much down to the very last note, so I can usually predict pretty well what Danny is going to play at each point in the song (or at least what the foundation for what he's playing will be)

This show was not like that. Danny had me guessing every step of the way. He shattered my already sky high expectations. Any song you can think of on that setlist, he took it and ripped it to pieces in the most unpredictable of ways. I think the highlight for me was during his Forty-Six & 2 solo.....I learned how to play the album version of that solo many years ago, so to me it's often not all that exciting when he plays it live (because he usually plays it more or less the way he does on the album). But for the second half of it last night, he played something completely different and totally lost me. I think Adam even turned around at one point and was like "wtf?", and then of course they came back together perfectly on the downbeat right before the last fill into the ending vocals.

My mind isn't often blown by drumming these days, but Danny Carey scrambled my brain last night. It was truly a pleasure to watch.
OFFLINE |  
stlcards
06-23-2010, 02:13 PM

Finally got home and let me start by saying, AMAZING!!!!!!! Wovenhand was surprisingly interesting and pretty damn good. But then the main act that i have been waiting for again. This was my fourth show, fourth venue and have to say that sound was incredible. When Timothy Leary's intro came on I was floored already. Third Eye was just unreal and Maynard handled the screams which made it even better. I am not gonna go song by song, but it was just unreal. The arena got so loud after Lateralus I thought I was going deaf.

Honestly, this is the best band around and we are so fortunate they are still touring. Even if they played the same set list as last year, I would have gone. Justin started a little slow, but got into it as the show progressed. Danny was unreal as always and Adam is a master of his craft. Folks, this was my favorite show by far. The Patient, Third Eye and Intolerance, I am so pleased I can never go to another concert again. Unless Tool tours again. Spiral out, you guys enjoy the rest of the shows.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:13 PM   #43
Level 4 - Thinker

Finally got home and let me start by saying, AMAZING!!!!!!! Wovenhand was surprisingly interesting and pretty damn good. But then the main act that i have been waiting for again. This was my fourth show, fourth venue and have to say that sound was incredible. When Timothy Leary's intro came on I was floored already. Third Eye was just unreal and Maynard handled the screams which made it even better. I am not gonna go song by song, but it was just unreal. The arena got so loud after Lateralus I thought I was going deaf.

Honestly, this is the best band around and we are so fortunate they are still touring. Even if they played the same set list as last year, I would have gone. Justin started a little slow, but got into it as the show progressed. Danny was unreal as always and Adam is a master of his craft. Folks, this was my favorite show by far. The Patient, Third Eye and Intolerance, I am so pleased I can never go to another concert again. Unless Tool tours again. Spiral out, you guys enjoy the rest of the shows.
OFFLINE |  
SHbassGTR's Avatar SHbassGTR
06-23-2010, 03:44 PM

10th show. And I think I am going to rank this No. 2 right behind the McFarlin Auditorium. I was Floor 2 Row G, 7th row center. Drove in from Dallas and was one of the first ones in. So I was lucky enough to get one of the LE shirts. I got a black one and my friend got the grey one. Does anybody know if there were 100 of each color or 100 total of the shirts? Also finally managed to get an autographed poster. The band was late in signing them so all they had was left overs from the Houston show, so I bought one of those and then 10min. later they brought the signed Cedar Park posters. So I got one of those too.

My only complaint of the night (which has nothing to do with the band) was the guy sitting directly in front of me. For some reason I tend to attract all the drunk ass holes who you know are only there because they heard Schism or Forty Six & 2 on the radio. As soon as the lights went out he spilled an entire beer on my feet. And I decided to rock sandals at the show so my feet were soaking wet and sticky the entire show. What an ass hole. He never even apologized.

I really enjoyed the new screen set up, it was pretty intense! It was amazing when they came down right behind Adam and Justin, and then went crazy at the end of AEnema! Danny and Justin were just on top of it all night! Maynard wasn't bad but it was kind of hard to hear him from where we were sitting. The slippers were hilarious! And I love how he was drinking the bottle of wine during the Patient. And Adam. . . well theres never really much to say about him. I enjoy hearing him play, and I think he's a great guitarist, but he just has no stage presence. Hearing Third Eye, the Patient, and Intolerance just made this one of the best shows ever! And did anyone else notice the new video they used for AEnema was the same video they used for Flood last year? It fit very nice!

Also met a lot of cool people at the show. We showed up just before 5 and within half an hour or so there were about 15 of us, and all from parts of Dallas. Thanks to the guy sitting in front of us who held onto my posters while I took my normal Tool bathroom break during Schism! I made it back about 10 seconds before the extended jam. Perfect timing.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:44 PM   #44
Level 4 - Thinker

10th show. And I think I am going to rank this No. 2 right behind the McFarlin Auditorium. I was Floor 2 Row G, 7th row center. Drove in from Dallas and was one of the first ones in. So I was lucky enough to get one of the LE shirts. I got a black one and my friend got the grey one. Does anybody know if there were 100 of each color or 100 total of the shirts? Also finally managed to get an autographed poster. The band was late in signing them so all they had was left overs from the Houston show, so I bought one of those and then 10min. later they brought the signed Cedar Park posters. So I got one of those too.

My only complaint of the night (which has nothing to do with the band) was the guy sitting directly in front of me. For some reason I tend to attract all the drunk ass holes who you know are only there because they heard Schism or Forty Six & 2 on the radio. As soon as the lights went out he spilled an entire beer on my feet. And I decided to rock sandals at the show so my feet were soaking wet and sticky the entire show. What an ass hole. He never even apologized.

I really enjoyed the new screen set up, it was pretty intense! It was amazing when they came down right behind Adam and Justin, and then went crazy at the end of AEnema! Danny and Justin were just on top of it all night! Maynard wasn't bad but it was kind of hard to hear him from where we were sitting. The slippers were hilarious! And I love how he was drinking the bottle of wine during the Patient. And Adam. . . well theres never really much to say about him. I enjoy hearing him play, and I think he's a great guitarist, but he just has no stage presence. Hearing Third Eye, the Patient, and Intolerance just made this one of the best shows ever! And did anyone else notice the new video they used for AEnema was the same video they used for Flood last year? It fit very nice!

Also met a lot of cool people at the show. We showed up just before 5 and within half an hour or so there were about 15 of us, and all from parts of Dallas. Thanks to the guy sitting in front of us who held onto my posters while I took my normal Tool bathroom break during Schism! I made it back about 10 seconds before the extended jam. Perfect timing.
deadwinterskies's Avatar deadwinterskies
06-23-2010, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedak View Post
How much for the special addition shirts?
Seconded.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:36 PM   #45
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedak View Post
How much for the special addition shirts?
Seconded.
OFFLINE |  
SHbassGTR's Avatar SHbassGTR
06-23-2010, 07:18 PM

The LE shirts were $40
Old 06-23-2010, 07:18 PM   #46
Level 4 - Thinker

The LE shirts were $40
Eulogy33's Avatar Eulogy33
06-23-2010, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plexus View Post
oh, and maynard's... um was it fuzzy crocodile slippers?
and my friend that i ran into after the show got the fucking setlist!?! goddamn
im gonna get a photocopy of it.
i was in the back on the floor, but i could deff see some type of slippers. crazy Maynard :)
Old 06-23-2010, 07:31 PM   #47
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13

Quote:
i was in the back on the floor, but i could deff see some type of slippers. crazy Maynard :)
06-23-2010, 09:13 PM

What a great, great epic fucking show. I was one of those people who had the same sentiments as withSpirit and, to my delight, likewise had my faith completely restored in Tool. I never whined too much about set lists and such, but at these last couple of shows I've been to I couldn't help but feel like I might have missed out on the quintessential Tool experience. My first Tool show ever was 9/14/06 in Dallas. I had blast and it will never be forgotten, but me and my mind both knew we've been longing for that genius Lateralus head-space to be revisited. It's always pained me I missed the opportunity to see the Lateralus tour, but now I feel I've truly made up for that pining.

Let me say I can't help but marvel at how the production has grown over the years. When I saw them in Dallas in 06 it was great and all, and surely the best production I'd seen live, but that would almost seem puny compared to how much has been added to the current 2010 setup. I could go into countless details about how many screens there are and where they position themselves and what images play with different sections and lyrics ect. but suffice it to say that this is truly legendary production. Tool's going to go out with a tremendous fucking bang when they decide to call it quits and enjoy the good life. I see all this as Tool preparing to leave a mark similar to what The Wall or Dark Side tours must have left on people. Don't get negative, not saying they're quiting any time soon. Just saying they're not getting any younger and I know these guys are just too good to go out like chumps. It may be a few years down the line but they will go their separate ways. However, before they do, rest assured they are going to blow fucking minds and end on a truly great note. They take tremendous pride in what they do.

Opening with 3rd Eye?!?! Are you fucking kidding me? I'm so serious when I say I never ever thought I'd see that song. When I'd see people list 3rd Eye in one of their dream set-lists in the ultimate/ideal setlist section, I'd scoff. Something to the effect of, "Yeah, can we please stop jerking-off to what we'd jizz in our pants to see and get down to what they REALLY might play?" So who's the ass-hat now? :)

Eon Blue Apocalypse/ The Patient... Wow, this just about had me crying like a little girl. Wanted to see this one for so long. I considered this song really unlikely, but in the realm of possibility. My wife has always loved this song. She's always been a big Tool fan, and thats been a great common ground for us. She was beaming the whole time this song was playing. It's so cool to know this has been one of her favorite songs of all time and she finally got her wish. I remember telling her that in the entirety of the 10K Days tour "The Patient" was only played like twice during all that time. We saw three shows together before this one, and like I said, words cannot describe what it was like for her to finally see it. Damn, I really don't think I can convey how much this song meant to us.

Intolerance - Oh my... the energy of this song is just so fucking contagious. The fast tempo has a great fist-pumping vibe. And who hasn't been there? Someone who lies, cheats, and steals, but you tolerate them somehow? songs like this and "The Grudge" and "Ticks and Leeches" may be pigeon-holed in to being negative songs, but they convey that righteous anger so many of us have felt. Songs like this are like venting... yeah, some might not want to hear you, but you feel a hell of a lot better when you let it out. Ah Tool, you always help me get out that angst thats accumulated over the years. The weight has been lifted.

Ah shit... I'm going to stop before this gets three times as long. See Tool!!

I'm out.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:13 PM   #48
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 26

What a great, great epic fucking show. I was one of those people who had the same sentiments as withSpirit and, to my delight, likewise had my faith completely restored in Tool. I never whined too much about set lists and such, but at these last couple of shows I've been to I couldn't help but feel like I might have missed out on the quintessential Tool experience. My first Tool show ever was 9/14/06 in Dallas. I had blast and it will never be forgotten, but me and my mind both knew we've been longing for that genius Lateralus head-space to be revisited. It's always pained me I missed the opportunity to see the Lateralus tour, but now I feel I've truly made up for that pining.

Let me say I can't help but marvel at how the production has grown over the years. When I saw them in Dallas in 06 it was great and all, and surely the best production I'd seen live, but that would almost seem puny compared to how much has been added to the current 2010 setup. I could go into countless details about how many screens there are and where they position themselves and what images play with different sections and lyrics ect. but suffice it to say that this is truly legendary production. Tool's going to go out with a tremendous fucking bang when they decide to call it quits and enjoy the good life. I see all this as Tool preparing to leave a mark similar to what The Wall or Dark Side tours must have left on people. Don't get negative, not saying they're quiting any time soon. Just saying they're not getting any younger and I know these guys are just too good to go out like chumps. It may be a few years down the line but they will go their separate ways. However, before they do, rest assured they are going to blow fucking minds and end on a truly great note. They take tremendous pride in what they do.

Opening with 3rd Eye?!?! Are you fucking kidding me? I'm so serious when I say I never ever thought I'd see that song. When I'd see people list 3rd Eye in one of their dream set-lists in the ultimate/ideal setlist section, I'd scoff. Something to the effect of, "Yeah, can we please stop jerking-off to what we'd jizz in our pants to see and get down to what they REALLY might play?" So who's the ass-hat now? :)

Eon Blue Apocalypse/ The Patient... Wow, this just about had me crying like a little girl. Wanted to see this one for so long. I considered this song really unlikely, but in the realm of possibility. My wife has always loved this song. She's always been a big Tool fan, and thats been a great common ground for us. She was beaming the whole time this song was playing. It's so cool to know this has been one of her favorite songs of all time and she finally got her wish. I remember telling her that in the entirety of the 10K Days tour "The Patient" was only played like twice during all that time. We saw three shows together before this one, and like I said, words cannot describe what it was like for her to finally see it. Damn, I really don't think I can convey how much this song meant to us.

Intolerance - Oh my... the energy of this song is just so fucking contagious. The fast tempo has a great fist-pumping vibe. And who hasn't been there? Someone who lies, cheats, and steals, but you tolerate them somehow? songs like this and "The Grudge" and "Ticks and Leeches" may be pigeon-holed in to being negative songs, but they convey that righteous anger so many of us have felt. Songs like this are like venting... yeah, some might not want to hear you, but you feel a hell of a lot better when you let it out. Ah Tool, you always help me get out that angst thats accumulated over the years. The weight has been lifted.

Ah shit... I'm going to stop before this gets three times as long. See Tool!!

I'm out.
OFFLINE |  
mr_fang
06-23-2010, 10:50 PM

Here's a download link for an mp3 of Intolerance (and some banter from Maynard) recorded in Cedar Park. 12.5MB, 256kbps.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QDDX4HT0

It's an audience recording and not the best you'll hear from the tour, but hey, it's free.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:50 PM   #49
Level 3 - Talker

Here's a download link for an mp3 of Intolerance (and some banter from Maynard) recorded in Cedar Park. 12.5MB, 256kbps.

It's an audience recording and not the best you'll hear from the tour, but hey, it's free.
OFFLINE |  
Eulogy33's Avatar Eulogy33
06-24-2010, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_fang View Post

amazing audio, i'm so happy they played this song. It brought out the rawness in his voice
Old 06-24-2010, 09:06 AM   #50
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_fang View Post

amazing audio, i'm so happy they played this song. It brought out the rawness in his voice
06-24-2010, 09:48 AM

The shirts were $40 and I believe there were 100 of each, the grey and black. Not sure though because I saw an ASS LOAD of people wearing the grey ones...

BTW...where we were sitting, Floor 2, Row F, seats 5/6, the sounds and visuals were awesome...the vocals on the other hand kept cutting out. Other then that, one of the best of 8 for me...

Surprised at the lack of security bashing people for using their phones for pictures etc but there was definitely a bunch of people getting grabbed by LEO for lighting up...which in Austin is kind of odd.

Fuckin assholes need to go fight crime...
Old 06-24-2010, 09:48 AM   #51
Level 2 - Poster

The shirts were $40 and I believe there were 100 of each, the grey and black. Not sure though because I saw an ASS LOAD of people wearing the grey ones...

BTW...where we were sitting, Floor 2, Row F, seats 5/6, the sounds and visuals were awesome...the vocals on the other hand kept cutting out. Other then that, one of the best of 8 for me...

Surprised at the lack of security bashing people for using their phones for pictures etc but there was definitely a bunch of people getting grabbed by LEO for lighting up...which in Austin is kind of odd.

Fuckin assholes need to go fight crime...
OFFLINE |  
mr_fang
06-24-2010, 02:26 PM

The whole recording will be torrented soon (most likely at Dimeadozen), but it's missing the last 10 minutes of the show and I've been waiting to see if any other recordings show up.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:26 PM   #52
Level 3 - Talker

The whole recording will be torrented soon (most likely at Dimeadozen), but it's missing the last 10 minutes of the show and I've been waiting to see if any other recordings show up.
OFFLINE |  
withSpirit
06-24-2010, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kegslammer View Post
TOOL played Sober, too. Well, Maynard drank vino. But the band played the song Sober. Didn't see it on the setlist, tho
Are you being serious or trying to make a pun? They didn't play the song Sober. I also don't think they were playing sober...except maybe Adam. The other three were drinking beer/wine.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:27 PM   #53
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kegslammer View Post
TOOL played Sober, too. Well, Maynard drank vino. But the band played the song Sober. Didn't see it on the setlist, tho
Are you being serious or trying to make a pun? They didn't play the song Sober. I also don't think they were playing sober...except maybe Adam. The other three were drinking beer/wine.
OFFLINE |  
djimakplon
06-24-2010, 07:44 PM

It was a good show. Sound did get spotty a few times. As close as I have been to the stage (5th row floor). Great to hear Third Eye and Intolerence. Could have done without Jambi for the umpteenth millionth time it seems. There was this cute chick next to me, prolly half my age, rocking out the entire concert.
1993/07/31 Houston Raceway Park, Houston, TX - 1994/04/22 - The Terrace Complex, Austin, TX - 2001/10/24 Reunion Arena, Dallas, TX - 2006/05/08 - McFarlin Auditorium, Dallas, TX - 2006/09/11 - Cynthia Woods, The Woodlands, TX - 2009/09/14 - American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX - 2007/05/16 - Ft Worth Convention Center, Ft. Worth, TX - 2007/05/19 - Ford Center, Oklahoma City, OK - 2007/05/21 - AT&T Center, San Antonio, TX - 2007/05/22 - American Bank Center, Corpus Christi, TX - 2009/07/25 - Nokia Theatre, Grand Prairie, TX
Old 06-24-2010, 07:44 PM   #54
Level 3 - Talker

It was a good show. Sound did get spotty a few times. As close as I have been to the stage (5th row floor). Great to hear Third Eye and Intolerence. Could have done without Jambi for the umpteenth millionth time it seems. There was this cute chick next to me, prolly half my age, rocking out the entire concert.
1993/07/31 Houston Raceway Park, Houston, TX - 1994/04/22 - The Terrace Complex, Austin, TX - 2001/10/24 Reunion Arena, Dallas, TX - 2006/05/08 - McFarlin Auditorium, Dallas, TX - 2006/09/11 - Cynthia Woods, The Woodlands, TX - 2009/09/14 - American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX - 2007/05/16 - Ft Worth Convention Center, Ft. Worth, TX - 2007/05/19 - Ford Center, Oklahoma City, OK - 2007/05/21 - AT&T Center, San Antonio, TX - 2007/05/22 - American Bank Center, Corpus Christi, TX - 2009/07/25 - Nokia Theatre, Grand Prairie, TX
OFFLINE |  
MusicMissionary
06-25-2010, 04:21 AM

This was my first Tool show and I loved it. I work for the local paper here (Hill Country News) and managed to get a review pass. Totally unexpected. Like finding a hundred dollar bill on the sidewalk. They said no at first and then told me the day before the show that I could go. They also let us send a photographer in for the first song and he got some great shots. I haven't done my story yet (it's a weekly), but I reviewed the show on my blog (http://musicmissionary.wordpress.com) and put a link to the photo gallery in it. It was one of the best shows I've ever seen by anyone. I did experience what some people in this thread mentioned: trouble hearing Maynard's voice. I thought it was just me - I have tinnitus issues. Maybe it had to do with where you were in the venue? Anyway, it wasn't a big deal. I loved the show. Definitely have to see another one although I probably can't do it again in this tour. Hopefully there will be others if the world doesn't end too soon.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:21 AM   #55
Level 1 - Lurker

This was my first Tool show and I loved it. I work for the local paper here (Hill Country News) and managed to get a review pass. Totally unexpected. Like finding a hundred dollar bill on the sidewalk. They said no at first and then told me the day before the show that I could go. They also let us send a photographer in for the first song and he got some great shots. I haven't done my story yet (it's a weekly), but I reviewed the show on my blog (http://musicmissionary.wordpress.com) and put a link to the photo gallery in it. It was one of the best shows I've ever seen by anyone. I did experience what some people in this thread mentioned: trouble hearing Maynard's voice. I thought it was just me - I have tinnitus issues. Maybe it had to do with where you were in the venue? Anyway, it wasn't a big deal. I loved the show. Definitely have to see another one although I probably can't do it again in this tour. Hopefully there will be others if the world doesn't end too soon.
OFFLINE |  
mr_fang
06-28-2010, 12:45 AM

My full recording is now available for download at Dimeadozen.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:45 AM   #56
Level 3 - Talker

My full recording is now available for download at Dimeadozen.
OFFLINE |  
mr_fang
06-28-2010, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHbassGTR View Post
Awesome! been waiting for that!
Hey, didn't I trade tickets with you at a NIN show in Dallas two years ago, so that I could tape from the floor? Thanks again!
Old 06-28-2010, 10:18 AM   #57
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHbassGTR View Post
Awesome! been waiting for that!
Hey, didn't I trade tickets with you at a NIN show in Dallas two years ago, so that I could tape from the floor? Thanks again!
OFFLINE |  
PhilfromAustin
06-29-2010, 02:15 AM

mr_fang, you are the MAN. This recording is awesome. Thanks for keeping the memories alive. Maynard and Co absolutely killed Third Eye and The Patient, including all the mess ups. Danny had so many crazy fills in Third Eye.

Last edited by PhilfromAustin; 06-29-2010 at 02:19 AM..
Old 06-29-2010, 02:15 AM   #58
Level 2 - Poster

mr_fang, you are the MAN. This recording is awesome. Thanks for keeping the memories alive. Maynard and Co absolutely killed Third Eye and The Patient, including all the mess ups. Danny had so many crazy fills in Third Eye.

Last edited by PhilfromAustin; 06-29-2010 at 02:19 AM..
OFFLINE |  
ænimanda
06-29-2010, 06:34 AM

Quote:
From where I was sitting I do believe they were fuzzy bunny slippers. Also, he totally bent down and gave them a drink of water, or maybe his feet were just sweaty!
Old 06-29-2010, 06:34 AM   #59
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
From where I was sitting I do believe they were fuzzy bunny slippers. Also, he totally bent down and gave them a drink of water, or maybe his feet were just sweaty!
OFFLINE |  
plexus's Avatar plexus
06-30-2010, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ænimanda View Post
i thought they were bunnies too, but my friend said he saw spiky crocodile teeth.
but yeah, i saw him give them a drink too.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:48 PM   #60
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ænimanda View Post
i thought they were bunnies too, but my friend said he saw spiky crocodile teeth.
OFFLINE |  
mr_fang
07-03-2010, 12:39 AM

Quote:
They were Monty Python killer bunny slippers, hence the teeth.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:39 AM   #61
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
They were Monty Python killer bunny slippers, hence the teeth.
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply