opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima
User Name
Password
Old 01-20-2003, 07:40 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Liner Notes Question

Has anyone noticed in reading the liner notes that it specifically mentions the fact that Danny uses Sonor Drums, but it doesnt say anything about any other members equipment, like Adam uses Gibson Guitars, or Justin uses Wal Basses..? i dont have any unerlying theories, i just find it odd that the band stresses the importance of the four as a unit, but then only mentions one members equipment, as if it was more important than any other. Just a thought.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003, 07:41 PM   #2
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

reread

sorry, i reread them, it says Danny uses Sonor, Paiste and Axis...
Old 01-27-2003, 12:57 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

I think it's just a matter of his endorsement contract. I haven't seen any ads with Adam or Justin, so I'm thinking they don't have any endorsement deals.
Old 02-02-2003, 10:05 AM   #4
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Adam uses whatever will get the sound he needs, which is especially evident with his amps, and I think I've read something somewhere about Justin using more than just Wals, but Danny uses Sonor exclusively, and I read somehwere (again) that he likes the way they sound and how they're constructed. Drum construction varies widly from company to company, but electic guitars... many sound quite similar.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: