opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Live Discussion
User Name
Password
Closed Thread
Old 09-27-2006, 05:56 AM   #321
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Re: 2006/09/28 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB06 View Post
Is anyone taking the NJ Transit train in from the NE Corridor Line area? I've never done it before and the time table on the website is a bit confusing on the River Line website on how it works late at night during the week. What time should I expect to make it back to Trenton? Would it make more sense to drive and park at one of the River Line stations since I am in Princeton and pretty close to Trenton anyways?
unless you want to stay at my house, you are better off driving ;)

ok - if you take the NE Corridor to NJ Transit Riverline, the Riverline WILL drop you off right at the Tweeter Center. The last train going toward Trenton from the Tweeter Center is at 12:00am. This is perfect timing for when the show is over. The only problem is, the train stops at 36th Street in Camden and doesn't go any further. From there you have to get on an NJ Transit BUS that comes at 12:30am and about 1:00am. This doesn't take you to Trenton though, it only goes as far as Burlington.

So even if you take the Riverline to go home, it will only leave you in Camden. The next train isn't until, 6:00am :/

I know this because even though I live kind of close to the Tweeter Center, I was going to take the Riverline since it's so easy, but I'm not sure if I want to deal with having to get off in Camden and wait for a bus. So I might be stuck driving. If you want, not sure who the hell you are or if you are some crazy murderer, but if you want someone to pay for half of parking I am willing, I am on your way anyway, we could take my car if you didn't want to drive. I am really dreading paying $10-$15 for fucking parking and have no one to split it with :/

"It's become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity. When I look at you, I think that one day - our humanity might actually surpass our technology."
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-27-2006, 07:40 AM   #322
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underalus View Post
My 50 year old Iranian mother just got tickets to go see Tool on thursday. I'm extatic and equally jealous. If you see an old looking woman I think in the 200 section (I'll confirm later), make sure to say hi from John for me. She won't know what the fuck's going on most of the time so watch your elbows during Jambi.
Hey Underalus.......I just may have people coming up to ME giving regards from John.......because you see.....I am a much older Tool fan in section 200 as well. I do know what's going on though.....this is my eighth time seeing my favorite band.

11/23/96 - tool @ the electric factory - philadelphia, PA
07/11/98 - tool @ the tweeter center - camden, NJ (ozzfest)
05/20/01 - tool @ the hammerstein ballroom - new york city
09/27/01 - tool @ the first union center - philadelphia, PA
08/12/02 - tool @ the sovereign bank arena - trenton, NJ
10/29/02 - tool @ the first union spectrum - philadelphia, PA
05/17/06 - tool @ the tower theater - philadelphia, Pa
09/28/06 - tool @ the tweeter center - camden, NJ
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-27-2006, 08:06 AM   #323

tomorrow huh guys?
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-27-2006, 08:06 AM   #324

Quote:
Originally Posted by waking believing running View Post
unless you want to stay at my house, you are better off driving ;)

ok - if you take the NE Corridor to NJ Transit Riverline, the Riverline WILL drop you off right at the Tweeter Center. The last train going toward Trenton from the Tweeter Center is at 12:00am. This is perfect timing for when the show is over. The only problem is, the train stops at 36th Street in Camden and doesn't go any further. From there you have to get on an NJ Transit BUS that comes at 12:30am and about 1:00am. This doesn't take you to Trenton though, it only goes as far as Burlington.

So even if you take the Riverline to go home, it will only leave you in Camden. The next train isn't until, 6:00am :/

I know this because even though I live kind of close to the Tweeter Center, I was going to take the Riverline since it's so easy, but I'm not sure if I want to deal with having to get off in Camden and wait for a bus. So I might be stuck driving. If you want, not sure who the hell you are or if you are some crazy murderer, but if you want someone to pay for half of parking I am willing, I am on your way anyway, we could take my car if you didn't want to drive. I am really dreading paying $10-$15 for fucking parking and have no one to split it with :/
awesome user name, an amazing 311 song, that album (transistor) is the shiz
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-27-2006, 08:20 AM   #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcDrums View Post
awesome user name, an amazing 311 song, that album (transistor) is the shiz
thank you :) and yes it is their best album ever, one of the best ever in general. it changed my life :)

"It's become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity. When I look at you, I think that one day - our humanity might actually surpass our technology."
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-27-2006, 08:33 AM   #326
hookers and peanuts

Bincount™: 5403

Fucking A Tweety...one more day!!

Everybody mentally and spiritually prepared for yet another Tool journey?
Old 09-27-2006, 08:37 AM   #327
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 25

Hey guys...I have seats in the third row on the lefthand side sorta...Judging how Maynard is always in the back left, do you think Adam will obstruct my view of Maynard?...If so, do you think I should switch to a pair of tickets I have in the 200 level?...Not sure what to do =/

Thanks!
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-27-2006, 09:27 AM   #328
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 751

getting out of the parking lot after the concert is a bitch.

meeting up at the walkway across the street to the venue from the parking lot is probably the best place to meet up imo.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-27-2006, 09:39 AM   #329

I'll probably just be sitting on the ass of the car with a cooler full of beer. Anyone who wants to stop by is more than welcome.
Old 09-27-2006, 10:12 AM   #330
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by armmar View Post
Hey guys...I have seats in the third row on the lefthand side sorta...Judging how Maynard is always in the back left, do you think Adam will obstruct my view of Maynard?...If so, do you think I should switch to a pair of tickets I have in the 200 level?...Not sure what to do =/

Thanks!
Your cool right where you are.......Maynard is never obstructed.

OFFLINE |  
Old 09-27-2006, 10:39 AM   #331
Level 1 - Lurker

i just want to say that ive had my ticket since the first day they went on sale. my grandmother just died yesterday and the funeral may be tomorrow night. i mustve listened to wings/10k 15 times and each time crying my eyes out. i dont know how many of you are religious but i ask you to please pray for my grandmom and that i will be able to see wings/10k live. it would be the best release for me that i can think of before i go to her funeral hopefully this weekend. this concert will be so memorable and im so happy that theyve added the songs to the setlist. thanks.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-27-2006, 12:08 PM   #332
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyhagen97 View Post
i just want to say that ive had my ticket since the first day they went on sale. my grandmother just died yesterday and the funeral may be tomorrow night. i mustve listened to wings/10k 15 times and each time crying my eyes out. i dont know how many of you are religious but i ask you to please pray for my grandmom and that i will be able to see wings/10k live. it would be the best release for me that i can think of before i go to her funeral hopefully this weekend. this concert will be so memorable and im so happy that theyve added the songs to the setlist. thanks.
So sorry man. I don't know how many people are "religious" here.......but many are spiritual. I'm sure their hearts are with you. Take hold of the fact that time lessens pain. Peace.

OFFLINE |  
Old 09-27-2006, 01:26 PM   #333
hookers and peanuts

Quote:
Yeah...sorry for your loss. I'll be sure to think of you during the song.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:00 PM   #334
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 6

So I'm going to the show with my dad. The thing is, he wants to take his Nissan 350Z. From what I hear about Camden, I'm deathly afraid it's going to get jacked. Anyone who has been there before, do you think his car will be safe?
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-27-2006, 05:19 PM   #335
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2

Quote:

i'm so, so, very sorry. my grandmother is my favorite person on this planet, save for my wife, and i dread the day that i loose her...

my heart goes out to you...

have no fear. they haven't changed the setlist in 10+ shows... you'll get your wings...

...PeAcE...
Old 09-27-2006, 06:01 PM   #336
Level 2 - Poster

Don't worry about the 350Z getting jacked. I would worry more about parking too close to someone and accidently getting scratched by someone else's door. I think most tool fans are pretty civil and would try not to do that though.

Have a great time with your pop, I'll see you at the show!
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-27-2006, 06:14 PM   #337
hookers and peanuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkhorse View Post
Don't worry about the 350Z getting jacked. I would worry more about parking too close to someone and accidently getting scratched by someone else's door. I think most tool fans are pretty civil and would try not to do that though.

Have a great time with your pop, I'll see you at the show!
I'll be looking for you riding your white stallion, Mr. Shatner.
Old 09-27-2006, 07:54 PM   #338

Anybody else have the feeling that it's Christmas Eve?
Old 09-27-2006, 07:55 PM   #339
Level 3 - Talker

Jeez, I can't wait. I have 3 classes and 2 tests tomorrow, and will probably fail both, considering my mind will be psyching up for the tool show.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-27-2006, 08:18 PM   #340
Level 4 - Thinker

Yeah I am skipping classes tomorrow so I can take a train home to meet some friends before going to the show....16 hours....
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-27-2006, 08:20 PM   #341
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJsancho View Post
I'll probably just be sitting on the ass of the car with a cooler full of beer. Anyone who wants to stop by is more than welcome.
what kind of car? id love to chat with a couple of people from the board before or even after the show. for the tower show someone had the idea of having a balloon tied to their car antennae with tdn written on it or something. i dont know if that happened or not but i think it would be pretty cool if someone did that.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-27-2006, 08:21 PM   #342
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDepot View Post
Yeah I am skipping classes tomorrow so I can take a train home to meet some friends before going to the show....16 hours....
i have a class in Camden tomorrow but its too early to just hang around camden until the show, and i might have to pick up one of my friends. that means i have to drive 20 minutes to and from camden twice.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-27-2006, 08:33 PM   #343
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazztrap View Post
Camden nj pit / orch tickets needed pair

I have 2 Tickets Sec 104....row V

$120 for the pair

[email protected] or 610 955 7037

Dan
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-27-2006, 09:31 PM   #344
Level 2 - Poster

2006/09/28 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center

I cannot wait for tomorrow.... luckily I only have class til 4:30, and will be heading over to Tweeter almost immediately for tailgaiting. If there is one thing about the Tweeter center, it is set up well for tailgaiting and concerts in general.

It seems as though they have not changed the setlist for a couple shows, so I think we all know what to expect. I would love for them to change it up and throw in Reflection/Triad, The Grudge, Pushit, or Third Eye. Hopefully if they come around for 2007, they will change up the songs.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A F*CKING AMAZING TIME TOMORROW!!! I know I will....
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-28-2006, 01:26 AM   #345

dude i don't even want to go. i am tired of going to Tool shows ALONE and i really do not have the money for parking but i am not waiting in the damn ghetto for the train and bus bullshit. grrrrr

OFFLINE |  
Old 09-28-2006, 02:57 AM   #346
hookers and peanuts

I hear the parking lot opens at 5pm...I should be down there by then. I'll definitely be walking around, so look out for a dufus with a black T-Shirt with the Simpsons posing as the Sopranos on it. Would love to meet some of you folks.

Anybody else have the opening notes to Stinkfist running through their heads over and over? YEAH!!!
Old 09-28-2006, 05:03 AM   #347

12 hours to go !!!!!!!!!!!!
- The Almighty Kool Keith!!!!
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-28-2006, 05:17 AM   #348
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selassie View Post
12 hours to go !!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait man I am so stoked.

Songs I wish they would play but they probally won't

Pushit (Live Version from Salival)
No Quarter
The Patient
Eulogy

I have heard schism about 500000 times so I'd rather here another song in its place.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-28-2006, 05:26 AM   #349
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 5

Today!!! It is finally here :o) Hope everyone has safe travels to the show!
Old 09-28-2006, 05:39 AM   #350

Hoping tonight will be better then ever since they had a night off to recoup and rest up!!

I just broke my “day of concert “ rule and listened to 10 K Days )

AHHHHHHH CCCCCAAAAAAANNNNNNNN'''''''TTTTTTT WWWWAAAIIITTT!!!!!!
- The Almighty Kool Keith!!!!
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-28-2006, 06:20 AM   #351
Level 3 - Talker

Well, I'm skipping my last class to get home, pick up my friend, and head down to Camden. Hopefully I'll get there early...maybe meet some people. I'll be in a Red Dodge Dakota quad cab with a top on the bed, and a Tool and NIN sticker on the back. Stop by and say hi or just chill if you want to.

Yeah, my birthway was saturday, so this will be quite a present for me!
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-28-2006, 06:53 AM   #352
Level 4 - Thinker

Yeah Im skipping classes, taking a train home from rutgers and then driving down there with some friends. Ill be wearing a black shirt that says "osiris" on it in section 104 row AA. Hope to see some of yall there. Its nap time for me now....
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-28-2006, 09:07 AM   #353
Level 4 - Thinker

Well, I suppose this thread will be sewn shut by the time we all get home tonight. Thanks to all for the good vibes here. My heart is racing.....see you all with Tool!

OFFLINE |  

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: