Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 01. Vicarious
User Name
Password
smeefsmeef's Avatar smeefsmeef
05-28-2006, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_rose_immortal
If you think they sound ahit you should just say because your'e way of with your musical knowlwdge. The first note is a either a "E" or "D" and "D" is 2 and a half steps lower than "A"
"E" is 2 and a half steps lower than "A." I'm a music major in college, dude.

E F F# G G# A
.5 1 1.5 2 2.5

2.5 steps, smarty.
Old 05-28-2006, 10:53 AM   #81
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 6
Re: Think you can sing the ending?

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_rose_immortal
If you think they sound ahit you should just say because your'e way of with your musical knowlwdge. The first note is a either a "E" or "D" and "D" is 2 and a half steps lower than "A"

E F F# G G# A
.5 1 1.5 2 2.5

2.5 steps, smarty.
05-28-2006, 11:05 AM

I haven't heard any of the actual live versions of 'Vicarious', but as far as the actual studio version: Maynard is not "screaming". If you want to hear Maynard 'screaming', then listed to Rosetta Stoned at the 9:40 mark. That is screaming.

What he's doing at the end of Vicarious sounds to me like he's just really belting it out. If he 'screamed' it, it would sound much different.

I do agree though that there are very little in the way of 'effects' on the vocals for this section of the song on the recorded version. On my versions, I just added a small amoung of reverb. The album version doesn't seem to have much more than a little reverb and some compression.

This does raise my curiosity, though. I'd love to be able to hear Maynard's actual individual vocal tracks for each song, before any mastering, post-production, or effects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theprosperone
Noone is even trying to scream it and actually hit the notes Maynard does. Trying to hit the notes singing in a perfectly clear voice is going to be 100 times easier and noone has hit that yet even. The closest anyone has come to actually projecting their voice is the last one.

People seem to talk like the effects on the album are why it sounds so good...but I have 3 live recordinds of it and they all sound absolutely amazing without any effects.
Old 05-28-2006, 11:05 AM   #82
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 467

I haven't heard any of the actual live versions of 'Vicarious', but as far as the actual studio version: Maynard is not "screaming". If you want to hear Maynard 'screaming', then listed to Rosetta Stoned at the 9:40 mark. That is screaming.

What he's doing at the end of Vicarious sounds to me like he's just really belting it out. If he 'screamed' it, it would sound much different.

I do agree though that there are very little in the way of 'effects' on the vocals for this section of the song on the recorded version. On my versions, I just added a small amoung of reverb. The album version doesn't seem to have much more than a little reverb and some compression.

This does raise my curiosity, though. I'd love to be able to hear Maynard's actual individual vocal tracks for each song, before any mastering, post-production, or effects.

Quote:
Noone is even trying to scream it and actually hit the notes Maynard does. Trying to hit the notes singing in a perfectly clear voice is going to be 100 times easier and noone has hit that yet even. The closest anyone has come to actually projecting their voice is the last one.

People seem to talk like the effects on the album are why it sounds so good...but I have 3 live recordinds of it and they all sound absolutely amazing without any effects.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
theprosperone
05-28-2006, 02:19 PM

scream Audio pronunciation of "scream" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (skrm)
v. screamed, scream·ing, screams
v. intr.

1. To utter a long loud piercing cry, as from pain or fear.
2. To make a loud piercing sound: Jet planes screamed through the air.
3. To speak or write in a heated hysterical manner.
4. To have or produce a startling effect: The outlandish costume screamed with clashing colors.

I'm pretty sure the end of Vicarious would fit the definitions if you want to get technical about what defines screaming.

Anyways, his voice isn't just clean sounding, it is raspy and pushing, much like a lot of the vocals on Undertow.
Old 05-28-2006, 02:19 PM   #83
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4

scream Audio pronunciation of "scream" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (skrm)
v. screamed, scream·ing, screams
v. intr.

1. To utter a long loud piercing cry, as from pain or fear.
2. To make a loud piercing sound: Jet planes screamed through the air.
3. To speak or write in a heated hysterical manner.
4. To have or produce a startling effect: The outlandish costume screamed with clashing colors.

I'm pretty sure the end of Vicarious would fit the definitions if you want to get technical about what defines screaming.

Anyways, his voice isn't just clean sounding, it is raspy and pushing, much like a lot of the vocals on Undertow.
Systolic
05-28-2006, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeefsmeef

E F F# G G# A
.5 1 1.5 2 2.5

2.5 steps, smarty.

Its a 4th.

Dont worry about counting half steps.. that ostentatious... theres just no point. E to A is a 4th, period.

I'm a music major too...
Old 05-28-2006, 03:24 PM   #84
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 862

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeefsmeef

E F F# G G# A
.5 1 1.5 2 2.5

2.5 steps, smarty.

Its a 4th.

Dont worry about counting half steps.. that ostentatious... theres just no point. E to A is a 4th, period.

I'm a music major too...
05-28-2006, 03:42 PM

He is right, guitars are tuned in 4ths, with the exception of G to B. E A D G B E

Baritone guitars are tuned in 5ths.
Old 05-28-2006, 03:42 PM   #85

He is right, guitars are tuned in 4ths, with the exception of G to B. E A D G B E

Systolic
05-28-2006, 03:46 PM

Quote:

And violins :)
Old 05-28-2006, 03:46 PM   #86
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 862

Quote:

And violins :)
05-28-2006, 05:09 PM

Maynard definately has 2 very distinctive qualities to his voice that makes his singing so unique. His ability to actually sing and his ability to scream. When he screams he can do it so very awesomely that it is on pitch and on key. His singing style, depending on the song, requires quite a deal of lung power. It must be noted that Maynard does not smoke. He has pointed this out a few times in interviews and also if you go to the puscifer.com/cadeus store website you will find an ATF shirt w/the "T" crossed out. It has a picture of a cowboy w/a rifle and a bottle of booze.

https://store.caduceus.org/images/puscifer_ments_atf2.jpg

I can reach the pitches that he does, but most times I either sound like a whiny bitch or I'm hacking my lungs up because I do smoke.

I'll post something rather embarrasing in the coming weeks. It won't sound nowhere near as cool as Maynard, but hey you all know that already!
Old 05-28-2006, 05:09 PM   #87
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0

Maynard definately has 2 very distinctive qualities to his voice that makes his singing so unique. His ability to actually sing and his ability to scream. When he screams he can do it so very awesomely that it is on pitch and on key. His singing style, depending on the song, requires quite a deal of lung power. It must be noted that Maynard does not smoke. He has pointed this out a few times in interviews and also if you go to the puscifer.com/cadeus store website you will find an ATF shirt w/the "T" crossed out. It has a picture of a cowboy w/a rifle and a bottle of booze.

https://store.caduceus.org/images/puscifer_ments_atf2.jpg

I can reach the pitches that he does, but most times I either sound like a whiny bitch or I'm hacking my lungs up because I do smoke.

I'll post something rather embarrasing in the coming weeks. It won't sound nowhere near as cool as Maynard, but hey you all know that already!
Neill Fraser
05-28-2006, 05:22 PM

Quote:

I agree, to pull this off you have to project a lot and that amount of projection harshens the quality of your voice lending to a very well pitched and clear scream but one which is more routed in head voice than a scream initself. I always think of screams, when done well ie maynards genuine scream - grudge etc, as the last resort when your range cannot meet the notes you want to hit.
Anyway I haven't done Vicarious yet cause I think it will take a while to warm my throat to that level but its coming. In the mean time heres the first two lines of the far far easier - The Pot.

http://media.putfile.com/The-Pot-intro-71

Last edited by Neill Fraser; 05-28-2006 at 05:40 PM..
Old 05-28-2006, 05:22 PM   #88

Quote:

I agree, to pull this off you have to project a lot and that amount of projection harshens the quality of your voice lending to a very well pitched and clear scream but one which is more routed in head voice than a scream initself. I always think of screams, when done well ie maynards genuine scream - grudge etc, as the last resort when your range cannot meet the notes you want to hit.
Anyway I haven't done Vicarious yet cause I think it will take a while to warm my throat to that level but its coming. In the mean time heres the first two lines of the far far easier - The Pot.

Last edited by Neill Fraser; 05-28-2006 at 05:40 PM..
Bloody's Avatar Bloody
05-28-2006, 05:43 PM

Quote:

he is screaming it. you are right. he is not belting he is screaming. there is a difference.

the note in pushit "i must persuade you another way!!!" thats belting

his screams are so perfectly pitched though it doesn't sound like screaming
Old 05-28-2006, 05:43 PM   #89
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 76

Quote:

he is screaming it. you are right. he is not belting he is screaming. there is a difference.

phishman1's Avatar phishman1
05-28-2006, 06:11 PM

It doesn't sound like he's screaming because he's not. Whatever...

Come on guys (and gals). I want to hear more of you try to sing the ending to this song!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody

Old 05-28-2006, 06:11 PM   #90
Level 8 - Vociferous

Come on guys (and gals). I want to hear more of you try to sing the ending to this song!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody

Bloody's Avatar Bloody
05-28-2006, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phishman1
He totally is though. vocal effects soften the impact
Old 05-28-2006, 06:13 PM   #91
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
He totally is though. vocal effects soften the impact
05-28-2006, 06:30 PM

I guess our interpretations of what screaming is are just different. To me, screaming is high-pitched, piercing, annoying...something a 13-year old girl does as she's running into her room and slamming the door behind her after an argument. What I hear in Vicarious is just Maynard's unique brand of 'singing very forcefully and loudly'. I wouldn't classify it as screaming. In the versions that I recorded in my post above, I wasn't screaming...I was just singing very, VERY forcefully. It is incredibly hard to sing like that and make it sound as smooth as Maynard. If you'll notice on my versions, I'm right on pitch, but nowhere near as smooth as Maynard. I'm sure there some effects and compression on his vocals, but what do you expect? They record these things in high price studios with thousands of dollars worth of equipments, $2000 microphones, and enough effects to make anything sound good.
Old 05-28-2006, 06:30 PM   #92
Level 8 - Vociferous

I guess our interpretations of what screaming is are just different. To me, screaming is high-pitched, piercing, annoying...something a 13-year old girl does as she's running into her room and slamming the door behind her after an argument. What I hear in Vicarious is just Maynard's unique brand of 'singing very forcefully and loudly'. I wouldn't classify it as screaming. In the versions that I recorded in my post above, I wasn't screaming...I was just singing very, VERY forcefully. It is incredibly hard to sing like that and make it sound as smooth as Maynard. If you'll notice on my versions, I'm right on pitch, but nowhere near as smooth as Maynard. I'm sure there some effects and compression on his vocals, but what do you expect? They record these things in high price studios with thousands of dollars worth of equipments, $2000 microphones, and enough effects to make anything sound good.
Bloody's Avatar Bloody
05-28-2006, 06:41 PM

Quote:
I heard your voice you are belting not screaming. There is a technique to screaming. And I love how you brought up the studio thing b/c you're right on. thats why maynard doesn't sound like he's screaming. effects. listen to him do it live. he screams it.

i have a great little book you should read it helped me become a better singer.

http://www.sadolin.net/uk/index.html

Last edited by Bloody; 05-28-2006 at 06:54 PM..
Old 05-28-2006, 06:41 PM   #93
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
I heard your voice you are belting not screaming. There is a technique to screaming. And I love how you brought up the studio thing b/c you're right on. thats why maynard doesn't sound like he's screaming. effects. listen to him do it live. he screams it.

i have a great little book you should read it helped me become a better singer.

http://www.sadolin.net/uk/index.html

Last edited by Bloody; 05-28-2006 at 06:54 PM..
psims23
05-28-2006, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eonphi
From the few seconds that I listened to...that was horrible...sorry.

It kinda sounded like Rodger from American Dad

HAHA, he totally does.. either Rodger or the son, forget his name.... but I thought it was better then horrible, he has really good pitch, these attempts are much better than I had expected, that part is tough to sing
Old 05-28-2006, 07:04 PM   #94
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by eonphi
From the few seconds that I listened to...that was horrible...sorry.

It kinda sounded like Rodger from American Dad

HAHA, he totally does.. either Rodger or the son, forget his name.... but I thought it was better then horrible, he has really good pitch, these attempts are much better than I had expected, that part is tough to sing
theprosperone
05-28-2006, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neill Fraser

Best attempt I've heard at singing that intro. You actually hit all the right notes, I'm impressed. You should do the rest.
Old 05-28-2006, 07:05 PM   #95

Quote:

Best attempt I've heard at singing that intro. You actually hit all the right notes, I'm impressed. You should do the rest.
Neill Fraser
05-28-2006, 07:06 PM

For arguments sake: www.myspace.com/inverseorder listen to the second song at 1:55. The note I'm singing there (ignoring the higher harmony's behind it) is an F. At 2:13 its an F#. All that is in straight head voice, not screamed. However, bearing in mind I haven't tried it yet, to hit what Maynards hitting I'll need to push a bit harder and strain a little more which will produce that almost scream like quality. Note that he is singing an A which is 2 steps above what I'm singing or 3 half steps - G-G#-A.
Old 05-28-2006, 07:06 PM   #96

For arguments sake: www.myspace.com/inverseorder listen to the second song at 1:55. The note I'm singing there (ignoring the higher harmony's behind it) is an F. At 2:13 its an F#. All that is in straight head voice, not screamed. However, bearing in mind I haven't tried it yet, to hit what Maynards hitting I'll need to push a bit harder and strain a little more which will produce that almost scream like quality. Note that he is singing an A which is 2 steps above what I'm singing or 3 half steps - G-G#-A.
fan2005
05-28-2006, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Here are my 2 attempts:

Vicarious - take 1

Vicarious - take 2

Enjoy!

also, here's my attempt at the vocal intro to The Pot (from the other thread):

The Pot - Intro
i like it. (especially the second attempt)

props.

Last edited by fan2005; 05-28-2006 at 10:50 PM..
Old 05-28-2006, 10:08 PM   #97
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Here are my 2 attempts:

Vicarious - take 1

Vicarious - take 2

Enjoy!

The Pot - Intro
i like it. (especially the second attempt)

props.

Last edited by fan2005; 05-28-2006 at 10:50 PM..
fan2005
05-28-2006, 11:02 PM

I guess I'll give it another shot too. don't take this too seriously, like some of you guys did last time, because i do realize that it sounds like shit. literally.

....Picture this if you will:

5 minutes before showtime. Maynard's sitting on the pot, trying to pinch off a huge loaf before he enters the stage....

except he's hella constipated. As he starts to tighten his little stinkhole to push that last piece of turd out of his butt, he screams the final lines of vicarious to give him that extra oomph!!

this is what it might sound like (assuming his vocal quality dramatically deteriorates when he's constipated too)

http://media.putfile.com/Viconstiparious

*ker-plunk*
Old 05-28-2006, 11:02 PM   #98
Level 3 - Talker

I guess I'll give it another shot too. don't take this too seriously, like some of you guys did last time, because i do realize that it sounds like shit. literally.

....Picture this if you will:

5 minutes before showtime. Maynard's sitting on the pot, trying to pinch off a huge loaf before he enters the stage....

except he's hella constipated. As he starts to tighten his little stinkhole to push that last piece of turd out of his butt, he screams the final lines of vicarious to give him that extra oomph!!

this is what it might sound like (assuming his vocal quality dramatically deteriorates when he's constipated too)

http://media.putfile.com/Viconstiparious

*ker-plunk*
tomatoms's Avatar tomatoms
05-29-2006, 03:36 AM

phishman, you sound really good. a lot like maynard on vicarious. only thing, it sounds like you think the lyrics are 'much better you then die.' (same with fanboy's previous post). other than that, sounds great. gave me chills on first listen.

i might give this and the pot a try some time. vicarious will definately be the harder of the two.
Old 05-29-2006, 03:36 AM   #99
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 9

phishman, you sound really good. a lot like maynard on vicarious. only thing, it sounds like you think the lyrics are 'much better you then die.' (same with fanboy's previous post). other than that, sounds great. gave me chills on first listen.

i might give this and the pot a try some time. vicarious will definately be the harder of the two.
05-29-2006, 05:28 AM

I definitely tried to sing 'Much better you than I'... :o) I don't think I have it in me to make a third attempt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatoms

Old 05-29-2006, 05:28 AM   #100
Level 8 - Vociferous

I definitely tried to sing 'Much better you than I'... :o) I don't think I have it in me to make a third attempt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatoms

tomadde
05-29-2006, 01:43 PM

I'm gonna give it a go aswell ... somewhere this week, when I know my neighbours aren't home. :-)
Old 05-29-2006, 01:43 PM   #101
Level 4 - Thinker

I'm gonna give it a go aswell ... somewhere this week, when I know my neighbours aren't home. :-)
smeefsmeef's Avatar smeefsmeef
05-29-2006, 04:53 PM

phishman1, AWEsome attempt(s)
Old 05-29-2006, 04:53 PM   #102
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 6

phishman1, AWEsome attempt(s)
05-29-2006, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Here are my 2 attempts:

Vicarious - take 1

Vicarious - take 2

Enjoy!

The Pot - Intro

very nice.... join my band

Last edited by psims23; 05-29-2006 at 07:29 PM..
Old 05-29-2006, 07:26 PM   #103
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 13

Quote:
Here are my 2 attempts:

Vicarious - take 1

Vicarious - take 2

Enjoy!

The Pot - Intro

Last edited by psims23; 05-29-2006 at 07:29 PM..
pimpin
05-29-2006, 07:55 PM

I can sing the ending just fine. I don't know y'all are talking about.
Old 05-29-2006, 07:55 PM   #104
Level 1 - Lurker

05-30-2006, 05:18 AM

Let's hear it!

Also, Putfile sucks. If anyone would like to NOT use Putfile, email me your attempt and I'll host it on my site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpin
Old 05-30-2006, 05:18 AM   #105
Level 8 - Vociferous

Let's hear it!

Also, Putfile sucks. If anyone would like to NOT use Putfile, email me your attempt and I'll host it on my site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpin
05-30-2006, 05:37 AM

Thanks. I've been playing guitar, bass, and drums for about 20 years. And I love to sing. The last 'cover band' I was in played some Tool and once Salival came out, we had to give the Tool version of 'No Quarter' a try. That song really killed the ol' vocal cords.

I'd join your band, but I'm in Ohio and you're in California. :o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by psims23
Old 05-30-2006, 05:37 AM   #106
Level 8 - Vociferous

Thanks. I've been playing guitar, bass, and drums for about 20 years. And I love to sing. The last 'cover band' I was in played some Tool and once Salival came out, we had to give the Tool version of 'No Quarter' a try. That song really killed the ol' vocal cords.

I'd join your band, but I'm in Ohio and you're in California. :o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by psims23
scaredsquirrel's Avatar scaredsquirrel
05-30-2006, 11:37 AM

Quote:

Up until the last line that was the first competetent effort I have heard!
Old 05-30-2006, 11:37 AM   #107
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 109

Quote:

Up until the last line that was the first competetent effort I have heard!
05-30-2006, 01:05 PM

Please stop these threads before I "pray to god" for you to stop.......
Old 05-30-2006, 01:05 PM   #108
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Please stop these threads before I "pray to god" for you to stop.......
CKMechlin
05-30-2006, 01:37 PM

Here's my effort, I did the whole song but I did it without music and condensed everything together so it's a little shorter and, well, without anything but me singing. This is a halfway serious effort, but was recorded on a logitech headphone/mic set, so the recording is, less than quality. Maybe if I were to get rave reviews I would go to my schools sound studio and record one there where I could really sing. Sadly my neighbor isn't a fan of noise so I had to tone down the singing volume some.

http://media.putfile.com/Vicarious---No-Music

Enjoy.
Old 05-30-2006, 01:37 PM   #109
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 1

Here's my effort, I did the whole song but I did it without music and condensed everything together so it's a little shorter and, well, without anything but me singing. This is a halfway serious effort, but was recorded on a logitech headphone/mic set, so the recording is, less than quality. Maybe if I were to get rave reviews I would go to my schools sound studio and record one there where I could really sing. Sadly my neighbor isn't a fan of noise so I had to tone down the singing volume some.

http://media.putfile.com/Vicarious---No-Music

Enjoy.
people_do_like_me's Avatar people_do_like_me
05-30-2006, 03:04 PM

This is my attempt at Vicarious.....A' Capella.....sorry about the recording quality if it's bad.

Please don't flame if you don't like it.....I tried.

http://media.putfile.com/Vicarious-27
Old 05-30-2006, 03:04 PM   #110
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 10

This is my attempt at Vicarious.....A' Capella.....sorry about the recording quality if it's bad.

05-30-2006, 04:02 PM

Neill Fraser and phishman1 done some good attempts, impressive.
Old 05-30-2006, 04:02 PM   #111
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 21

Neill Fraser and phishman1 done some good attempts, impressive.
Tyro
05-30-2006, 05:15 PM

*sobs*
Old 05-30-2006, 05:15 PM   #112
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 101

*sobs*
05-30-2006, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by people_do_like_me

Never sing again, or at least that song, sounded like......sorry to say britney spears re did it but she had a male voice. God damn End these idiotic singing threads. in no way should any one try to act like mister james...........
Old 05-30-2006, 07:50 PM   #113
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:

Never sing again, or at least that song, sounded like......sorry to say britney spears re did it but she had a male voice. God damn End these idiotic singing threads. in no way should any one try to act like mister james...........
people_do_like_me's Avatar people_do_like_me
05-30-2006, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall
Shoot...that hurts man.....
Old 05-30-2006, 08:12 PM   #114
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall
05-30-2006, 09:04 PM

Quote:

Not sorry.....

man....
Old 05-30-2006, 09:04 PM   #115
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:

Not sorry.....

man....
Neill Fraser
05-30-2006, 09:24 PM

Quote:

You sound a lot like Maynard in the less intense parts. Ending is decent too, do it with a better mic so it doesn't clip.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:24 PM   #116

Quote:

You sound a lot like Maynard in the less intense parts. Ending is decent too, do it with a better mic so it doesn't clip.
Hubbard's Avatar Hubbard
05-30-2006, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Here are my 2 attempts:

Vicarious - take 1

Vicarious - take 2

Enjoy!

The Pot - Intro
This is some good shit right here. I'll take this Pot intro over Maynard's would be Maroon 5 take.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:46 PM   #117
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 15

Quote:
Here are my 2 attempts:

Vicarious - take 1

Vicarious - take 2

Enjoy!

The Pot - Intro
This is some good shit right here. I'll take this Pot intro over Maynard's would be Maroon 5 take.
05-30-2006, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubbard
Woah, you might need your hearing checked. ;)
Old 05-30-2006, 10:19 PM   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubbard
Woah, you might need your hearing checked. ;)
Bloody's Avatar Bloody
05-30-2006, 10:37 PM

I hate to be mean. so I wont say anything, lol.
Old 05-30-2006, 10:37 PM   #119
Level 8 - Vociferous

I hate to be mean. so I wont say anything, lol.
flawlessme's Avatar flawlessme
05-30-2006, 10:49 PM

Here's my attempt. Two attempts actually.

1. http://rapidshare.de/files/21829435/vicarious2.mp3.html

2. http://rapidshare.de/files/21829497/vicarious1.mp3.html

For some reason, putfile wont upload my stuff. Maybe it knows this is ear bleeding material.
Old 05-30-2006, 10:49 PM   #120
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Here's my attempt. Two attempts actually.

1. http://rapidshare.de/files/21829435/vicarious2.mp3.html

2. http://rapidshare.de/files/21829497/vicarious1.mp3.html

For some reason, putfile wont upload my stuff. Maybe it knows this is ear bleeding material.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply