opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Live Discussion
User Name
Password
Closed Thread
Old 09-13-2010, 08:24 AM   #5841
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool tour questions / discussion

Typically bigger bands do these small/theater shows if they're subsequently planning a larger tour. It just doesn't seem like APC will have the time to do much of an Arena tour...

Perhaps we'll get a dozen or so larger venue concerts across the country after these shows are finished...
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-13-2010, 10:01 AM   #5842
Level 7 - Loquacious

I need to get what I came for.
10-30-01 @ Cricket Pavillion | 11-19-02 @ America West Arena | 6-6-06 @ Gammage Auditorium | 9-1-06 @ Theatre Under the Stars | 9-9-06 @ Cricket Pavillion | 6-6-07 @ Tucson Convention Center | 6-15-07 @ Bonnaroo | 12-13-07 @ The Pearl | 12-14-07 @ The Pearl | 7-18-09 @ Mile High Festival | 7-19-09 @ Energy Solutions Arena | 7-21-09 @ US Airways Center | 7-18-10 @ Nokia Theatre | 7-19-10 @ Nokia Theatre | 1-17-12 @ Tucson Convention Center
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-13-2010, 10:31 AM   #5843
jwb
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by elusivEuphoria View Post
God.

Damn it.

Hodge.
He wasn't completely fucking around...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?t...54&search.y=13

looks like sooner, rather then later.

Last edited by jwb; 09-13-2010 at 10:33 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-13-2010, 11:06 AM   #5844
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 377

who the fuck has got a citi card? Citi Cardmembers get to purchase APC tickets on 9-15-2010 and anybody who doesnt cant get them tell the 18th. this is bullshit. who is a citi card holder and wants to help me with the pearl tickets. lol.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:44 AM   #5845
Level 7 - Loquacious

Hodge's second post is a rip from MJK's twitter. Real deal.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-13-2010, 11:44 AM   #5846
Level 7 - Loquacious

Rolling Stone

By Patrick Doyle

Sep 13, 2010 2:17 PM EDT

After a six-year hiatus, A Perfect Circle will reconvene in November for a West Coast theater tour. The long-awaited shows feature a surprise for hardcore fans: the band will play all three of their albums in their entirety in each city. “We’re going to do three nights in each city,” frontman Maynard James Keenan tells Rolling Stone. “We’re going to do Mer de Noms the first night, Thirteenth Step the second, and eMOTIVe the third night.”<’p>
Keenan says the band chose theaters because they aren’t counting on fans to return after a lengthy wait. “There’s no way we’re going to sell out arenas,” he says. “We haven’t been around for six years. We have to start over … These shows are going to be very small intimate theater gigs, basically just the five of us [in the band] trying to connect with each other.”
Keenan formed the band in 1999 with Billy Howerdel, a former roommate and Tool guitar tech, who co-wrote Mer de Noms, a Top Ten album, with him. After releasing the covers disc eMOTIVe in 2004, Keenan shifted his focus to his original band, Tool, and a new project, Puscifer. Howerdel, meanwhile, formed Ashes Divide. “I would’ve personally loved to have a new A Perfect Circle record come out every 24 months since we started,” says Howerdel. “But it’s not the nature of the way this thing was set up to begin with.”
A Perfect Circle’s 2010 lineup will feature Keenan, Howerdel, drummer Josh Freese, former Smashing Pumpkins guitarist James Iha and bassist Matt McJunkins. Keenan says the live performances won’t necessarily be faithful to the band’s albums. “I don’t see how they could be,” he says. “When you add the different people in the mix, it should sound different.”
Keenan says he’s inviting former bandmates –— bassists Paz Lenchantin and Jeordie White along with guitarist Troy Van Leeuwen — to stop by the shows: “I think some of the shows, depending on timing and depending on scheduling, we’ll have Paz and Troy and Jeordie pop down for a song or two.” Keenan and Howerdel both tell RS that they are working on new material, trading ideas over e-mail. The writing “never really stopped,” says Keenan. “We always had music bouncing back and forth, but [this] just seemed like the right time” to regroup.
Without a record label overseeing APC, Keenan says “it’s kind of a good time to take what I’ve learned with Puscifer as far as being independent – do a few songs at a time, build it slowly — possibly — back up to where it was. The hard part is not falling back into the old pattern of how we used to approach it.” “The clock is ticking,” Howerdel adds, “and we have intentions of playing a new song or two at these shows.”
Keenan hopes the band will continue touring after November. “Maybe not in this format,” he says. “It might be more like a regular several week tour, instead of it being the multiple-night album shows.”
The two have several other projects lined up. Howerdel hopes to record another Ashes Divide album soon, and Keenan is working on a DVD set for Puscifer: Season One, a DVD he describes as an Adult Swim-style series with “some studio [footage], some live, some animation all kind of mixed together.”
Tool fans: don’t expect a follow-up to 2006’s 10,000 Days any time soon. Keenan says he’s been too busy at his Arizona winery to give his other band much thought. “It’s kind of hard to consider any of that stuff when you’re combating the weather, pests, roadies and hippies,” he says.
Tour dates won’t be announced for another week, but A Perfect Circle’s fall schedule will include:
Phonenix, Arizona , Tempe Marquee Theatre (3 nights)
Los Angeles, the Avalon Ballroom (3 nights)
Seattle, Showbox at the Market (3 nights)
San Francisco, the Fillmore (3 nights)
Las Vegas, The Pearl (2 nights, not playing eMOTIVe)
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-13-2010, 11:55 AM   #5847
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 15

Yeah Hodge was right about the 3 nights in each city and it is only 5 citys. http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/17386/202990
Old 09-13-2010, 12:07 PM   #5848
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Is anyone else as concerned with this part of the story as I am?....

Tool fans: don’t expect a follow-up to 2006’s 10,000 Days any time soon. Keenan says he’s been too busy at his Arizona winery to give his other band much thought. “It’s kind of hard to consider any of that stuff when you’re combating the weather, pests, roadies and hippies,” he says.
5/15/94--Cleveland, OH ; 11/15/96--Columbus, OH; 3/3/97--Dayton, OH; 7/20/97--Columbus, OH; 7/21/98--Columbus, OH; 5/18/01--Detroit, MI; 9/12/01--Dayton, OH(cancelled); 9/14/01--Columbus, OH; 8/31/02--Cincinnati, OH; 10/23/02--Toledo, OH; 9/21/06--Columbus, OH; 9/22/06--Detroit, MI; 9/25/06--Cleveland, OH; 6/15/07--Manchester, TN; 8/7/09--Cincinnati, OH; 1/24/2012--Toledo, OH; 6/5/2017--Pittsburgh, PA
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-13-2010, 02:42 PM   #5849
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
I was just there!
we've probably run into each other a lot, but just never knew it.
Old 09-13-2010, 03:20 PM   #5850
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420scooter View Post

Trust me, you're not the only one :/

There is always something to be done over at Caduceus.

Tool - June 20, 2010 - A Perfect Circle - July 22, 2011 - Tool - January 21, 2012 -
Nine Inch Nails - November 5, 2013 - Skinny Puppy - January 30, 2014 - Tool - March 24, 2014 - Tool - January 13, 2016
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-13-2010, 03:56 PM   #5851
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
He wasn't completely fucking around...
The Devil mixes the lies with the truth my friend. I already knew the APC tour was going to be confirmed today.

I was upset I got my hopes up about Hodge's fabricated chicago date. I was in the middle of reading the shit storm of news from all outlets and when i read hodge's posted I assumed he was getting it from a reliable source.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:47 PM   #5852
Smokes poutine every day

Bincount™: 6367

damn guess my source was wrong :|
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-13-2010, 05:54 PM   #5853
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860

Hmm i wonder who your source could of been... lets think....

lets think real hard...

hmmmm....

could it possibly be.....

SATAN!?!!?
Old 09-13-2010, 07:12 PM   #5854
Level 7 - Loquacious

yay seattle!!!
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-13-2010, 07:21 PM   #5855
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 89

Quote:

lets think real hard...

hmmmm....

SATAN!?!!?
SATAN IS NOT HERE TO HELP YOU!! SATAN IS HERE....TO TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!

Tool - June 20, 2010 - A Perfect Circle - July 22, 2011 - Tool - January 21, 2012 -
Nine Inch Nails - November 5, 2013 - Skinny Puppy - January 30, 2014 - Tool - March 24, 2014 - Tool - January 13, 2016
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-13-2010, 09:12 PM   #5856
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420scooter View Post

Yea dude I was actually a little upset when I read that. Hopefully the writer doesn't think next may is soon.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-13-2010, 10:06 PM   #5857
crows before hoes

Bincount™: 8619

Quote:
Originally Posted by begmetostay View Post
Yea dude I was actually a little upset when I read that. Hopefully the writer doesn't think next may is soon.
Well it's looking increasingly unlikely that Tool will hit the studio this year, which means we're probably looking at a Tool album no sooner than this time next year I wouldn't think.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:17 PM   #5858
Smokes poutine every day

hopefully radiohead tours and has a new album next year
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-13-2010, 11:01 PM   #5859
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
hopefully radiohead tours and has a new album next year
Fuck yeah; agreed.

As for this:

Whether or not he is being coy, I'm all done.

Fuck Maynard.

I hope the rest of the band kicks him out and records a sick fucking instrumental album.

Maynard sucks a huge cock.

His voice is gone, his ego is through the roof and he's become exactly what he hated; a jaded, two-faced, hypocrite, aristocrat.

Fuck Maynard; his voice wasn't his fault, but Puscifer is and continues to be the punchline to his joke of a musical existence.

What the fuck happened?

Especially after Blair's notes on toolband; writing, the band getting along, the tour etc.

Something is very wrong here.

I honestly hope Maynard leaves Tool or gets kicked out like Paul was.

I can already hear the press release in March 2010:

"Much to my regret, I have recently decided that it would be best if I left Tool. Over the past 5 years or so I have realized that I just don't have it anymore. I lost it; be it my voice or the passion; its gone and now its time to move on. I wish Danny, Justin, and Adam the best. Billy and I are getting married."
Old 09-13-2010, 11:32 PM   #5860
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 45

fuck you guys.

this is AMAZING news. not only did he do a full north america tour with puscifer in what was a surprisingly awesome live experience, but tool still managed to do back-to-back summer tours with 2010 featuring a very unexpected and epic setlist and visuals/stage changes.

if that wasn't enough, hes now doing an APC tour with THREE NIGHT FULL ALBUMS for each city. Are you fucking kidding me!?

This all on top of his wine endeavors which obviously take a lot of time and effort.

Maynard is doing what he loves to do and is obviously happy with his decisions. He WILL continue with Tool eventually, it's only a matter of time. Tool still has it's solid place in the rotation of Maynard's life right now. Just be patient. Be Patient. Be Patient.

At the end of the day we should be happy that he is still spending his non-tool-album-writing time doing other musical and artistic related things (puscifer and apc tours, summer tool tours, ect)

Have a fucking beer and STFU already.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:44 PM   #5861
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaduh View Post
fuck you guys.

this is AMAZING news. not only did he do a full north america tour with puscifer in what was a surprisingly awesome live experience, but tool still managed to do back-to-back summer tours with 2010 featuring a very unexpected and epic setlist and visuals/stage changes.

if that wasn't enough, hes now doing an APC tour with THREE NIGHT FULL ALBUMS for each city. Are you fucking kidding me!?

This all on top of his wine endeavors which obviously take a lot of time and effort.

Maynard is doing what he loves to do and is obviously happy with his decisions. He WILL continue with Tool eventually, it's only a matter of time. Tool still has it's solid place in the rotation of Maynard's life right now. Just be patient. Be Patient. Be Patient.

At the end of the day we should be happy that he is still spending his non-tool-album-writing time doing other musical and artistic related things (puscifer and apc tours, summer tool tours, ect)

Have a fucking beer and STFU already.
This is awful news; by the time he gets back to Tool, his voice will be EVEN worse.

He won't be able to pull off any of the APC tunes that require his power anyway, so those performances are going to be filled with cracks and painful moments.

His high range is gone and his emotion isn't behind him as a result.

I can't wait to hear boots of his failed attempts at singing the end of 3 Libras, Judith, etc.

"Keenan says the live performances won’t necessarily be faithful to the band’s albums. “I don’t see how they could be,” he says. “When you add the different people in the mix, it should sound different.”"

Yeah, I wonder if that means tuning down to fit your lowered vocal range.

I hope for the best, but I can't see this ending well.

He can't hit the notes. He could barely pull off 3 Libras in 2004, let alone today.

I'm a bootleg junkie, so if you need proof; I've got it.
Old 09-14-2010, 02:09 AM   #5862
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by 200L View Post
This is awful news; by the time he gets back to Tool, his voice will be EVEN worse.

He won't be able to pull off any of the APC tunes that require his power anyway, so those performances are going to be filled with cracks and painful moments.

His high range is gone and his emotion isn't behind him as a result.

I can't wait to hear boots of his failed attempts at singing the end of 3 Libras, Judith, etc.

"Keenan says the live performances won’t necessarily be faithful to the band’s albums. “I don’t see how they could be,” he says. “When you add the different people in the mix, it should sound different.”"

Yeah, I wonder if that means tuning down to fit your lowered vocal range.

I hope for the best, but I can't see this ending well.

He can't hit the notes. He could barely pull off 3 Libras in 2004, let alone today.

I'm a bootleg junkie, so if you need proof; I've got it.
So basically you're suggesting that he should stop doing anything APC/Puscifer related just so he minimizes the possibly strain on his voice for any future Tool shows/albums?

That's ridiculous.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:46 AM   #5863
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 15

Maynard & Billy are going to be on the Seattle radio station 99.9 KISW tomorrow at 8:50 am Pacific time. I bet its to announce the tour.

Also Kanaduh. I agree with you. I am stoked to see APC. I was able to see Tool this summer and Maynard sounded great. So I am not worried about his voice at all. The Seattle show was awesome and the bootleg I have of the SF show sounds awesome also.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:39 AM   #5864
Level 7 - Loquacious

All this hate for Maynard enjoying other endeavors is just embarrassing.

I'd like to take this opportunity to ask for audible proof.
Read as: everybody please pm your finest bootlegs =)
10-30-01 @ Cricket Pavillion | 11-19-02 @ America West Arena | 6-6-06 @ Gammage Auditorium | 9-1-06 @ Theatre Under the Stars | 9-9-06 @ Cricket Pavillion | 6-6-07 @ Tucson Convention Center | 6-15-07 @ Bonnaroo | 12-13-07 @ The Pearl | 12-14-07 @ The Pearl | 7-18-09 @ Mile High Festival | 7-19-09 @ Energy Solutions Arena | 7-21-09 @ US Airways Center | 7-18-10 @ Nokia Theatre | 7-19-10 @ Nokia Theatre | 1-17-12 @ Tucson Convention Center
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-14-2010, 11:37 AM   #5865
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 14

Quote:
Fuck yeah; agreed.

As for this:

Fuck Maynard.

I hope the rest of the band kicks him out and records a sick fucking instrumental album.

His voice is gone, his ego is through the roof and he's become exactly what he hated; a jaded, two-faced, hypocrite, aristocrat.

Fuck Maynard; his voice wasn't his fault, but Puscifer is and continues to be the punchline to his joke of a musical existence.

What the fuck happened?

Especially after Blair's notes on toolband; writing, the band getting along, the tour etc.

"Much to my regret, I have recently decided that it would be best if I left Tool. Over the past 5 years or so I have realized that I just don't have it anymore. I lost it; be it my voice or the passion; its gone and now its time to move on. I wish Danny, Justin, and Adam the best. Billy and I are getting married."
I suppose your entitled to your opinion, but i couldn't disagree with you more. i might've agreed that his voice was waning after tools tour last year, but with the puscifer shows and this summer tour, i can't see where your coming from.

i understand that some people dont like to listen to an album called V is for Vagina, especially with songs about wine, women and tits. but the live shows were pretty phenomenal. the first half of the show i couldnt stop laughing. maynard was very funny and talkative, singing about wine, cocaine and of course, tits. when they got into actual "puscifer mode" things got even better. maynard was in top form, hitting plenty of high notes and let out several spine shaking screams during the undertaker.

this most recent tool tour was similarly awesome. maynard was singing better and seemed much more "into it" tham last year. I would've never thought that he could still pull off intolerance, but i thought he pulled it off fine.

Quote:
what's your basis for this thinking? if he was a jaded, two-faced, hypocrite aristocrat with a huge ego, wouldn't he retire and live happily with his wine and money, not doing anything else for those asshole fans? but instead of that, he's reviving a band thats been kaput for 5 years and playing several shows that are bound to kick ass.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-14-2010, 01:06 PM   #5866
Just chillin

Bincount™: 16

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see a tool album until 2012. Late 2011 wouldn't blow me away either, but I definitely won't hold my breath.

At this point, it is almost as though Tool is maynards side project. I wouldn't mind that so much if I actually liked puscifer.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-14-2010, 01:17 PM   #5867
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 38

why did NIN have to stop touring? it was a great filler in between TOOL's albums. now we've got nothing.

i'm stoked to see APC, but I need a new TOOL album more than I need to see APC. i'm not saying i'm entitled to anything. i'm just saying i need a new TOOL album very badly. i don't think any of you could disagree on that.
Old 09-14-2010, 02:11 PM   #5868
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by godhenry View Post
why did NIN have to stop touring? it was a great filler in between TOOL's albums. now we've got nothing.

i'm stoked to see APC, but I need a new TOOL album more than I need to see APC. i'm not saying i'm entitled to anything. i'm just saying i need a new TOOL album very badly. i don't think any of you could disagree on that.
ahem...

trent_reznor

You will hear new music this week.

about 5 hours ago via web

You need a new Tool album like you need a beejay. Exercise some patience, they have a song about it for crying out loud. Listen closer.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-14-2010, 02:15 PM   #5869
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2

the APC dates for LA-avalon were up briefly yesterday 11.8-10 and they did have a three day pass available - or at least a page was created for one.
3.1.97 - 7.11.97 - 7.3.98 - 8.15.01 - 11.24.02 - 4.30.06 - 9.7.06 - 9.8.06 - 7.14.07 - 12.10.07 - 12.14.07 - 8.22.09 - 7.18.10 - 7.19.10 - 3.12.14 - 3.16.14 - 10.31.15 - 1.9.16 - 6.17.17 - 10.20.19 - 10.21.19
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-14-2010, 02:41 PM   #5870
homer jay

Bincount™: 4656

lol at nothing to go see between tool tours.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-14-2010, 02:43 PM   #5871
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 929

ALRIGHT WHAT'S GOING ON HERE
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-14-2010, 08:12 PM   #5872
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Fuck yeah; agreed.

As for this:

Fuck Maynard.

What the fuck happened?

And this is where I join junior and stop reading tdn. some of you are just too much... he sold out long before you ever even heard his name...

and to the rest of you fine folks.... see you out there!
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-14-2010, 08:18 PM   #5873
Smokes poutine every day

later man, your presence will be missed
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-14-2010, 10:17 PM   #5874
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triptolemus View Post
And this is where I join junior and stop reading tdn. some of you are just too much... he sold out long before you ever even heard his name...

and to the rest of you fine folks.... see you out there!
Yeah, because you and one of Tool's light guys are royalty around here.

Get over yourself.

Good riddance.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:23 AM   #5875
Level 7 - Loquacious

To Kanaduh, Fearandloathing, and Triptolemus, I am with you completely.

I suppose part of me wonders, first and foremost, the logic in going on about a band on this forum (in this case APC) that, at the end of the day, really has nothing to do with TOOL. Sure, the dude who is more or less just the singer of Tool happens to front said APC band, and that is certainly worthy of mention here. Lest we forget, the fact that the other members of both bands allow the respective other band to exist is something I'm very grateful of. I think that Maynard's comment was funny. If it pissed you off, then you are the personification of the joke he was making. The fact that he mentioned hippies and ROADIES should tell you that he was deliberately being a tad ludicrous. And on that note, ostensibly Tool's forthcoming tour plans have been delayed because of some personal/family stuff that been's going on with one or more of the band members, or with a number of their crew (for instance). I think Maynard is far more prolific than some people/fans/critics/former fans/people on here with too much time on their hands would like to think. But I digress. Naturally if you don't appreciate the stuff that he's been putting forth, you'll want to write him off. Just remember that he's not your monkey. It seems to me like such a waste of time and energy to project your spite as a result of it.

I love Tool far more than I like APC, but this is still great news to me! You have no real evidence that any of what is being announced/what he said is directly disallowing for the existence of Tool. Even the RS writer's line that preceded M's quote should be taken with a colossal grain of salt. How do you know that M was being straight up with this guy, with regards to Tool's current writing and record cutting details? No offence to this Doyle guy, but I've seen this style a million times before. I work for the company that (unfortunately) owns most major newspapers across Canada. In tomorrow's Edmonton Journal [or was it the Montreal Gazette?], there's going to be an article about Roger Waters' new and final The Wall tour, and the headline reads something to the effect of, "Chances of Pink Floyd reunion very slim". Why was that line written? To get people's attention/be all hip, etc. The editorial guy just pulled it out of his ass, ultimately. The very fact that Richard Wright passed away clearly means that it's literally not possible. I feel like out of respect for RW - if nothing else - that that should not have been written in that way. The article even quotes Roger saying that there is "no way" that it was going to happen.

For all any of us know, it could all be a matter of the entire band having a case of "writer's blocK" at the moment.

Or, maybe they plan to surprise us by releasing an album and kicking off the next four Mayish.

Last edited by WookieeBlaylock; 09-15-2010 at 12:27 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-15-2010, 01:23 AM   #5876
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:

lets think real hard...

hmmmm....

SATAN!?!!?
Me hopes so. Bastard won't return my call re: selling soul for a job, so he best be up to something good.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-15-2010, 02:34 AM   #5877
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Fuck yeah; agreed.

As for this:

Fuck Maynard.

What the fuck happened?

I am so glad to see that someone feels the same way I do. Most Tool/APC fans act as though it is blasphemous to suggest that anything Maynard touches doesn't turn to gold. I LOVE A Perfect Circle as much as the next guy, but was disappointed to find out that they are going on tour and will be working on material. How can Maynard contribute anything of substance when he is splitting his time so many different ways? A Puscifer DVD, an independent comedy, APC and lets not forget his vineyard. Thats great that the guy is blessed with so much creativity and imagination that he needs so many outlets, but seriously-can't he give these projects some respect and dedication by focusing on one or two at a time? I get that maybe Tool doesn't need as much focus as it is already established, but he wouldn't be where he is now if it wasn't for Tool. I guarantee that a good portion of his Puscifer and wine fans are crossovers from Tool. Tool made you what you are buddy! Give it SOME focus.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-15-2010, 05:59 AM   #5878
Level 4 - Thinker

anyone notice that the vegas dates have been pulled down on live nation?
05/18/01 08/03/01 09/16/01 08/26/02 09/07/02 10/18/02 10/20/02 10/23/02 05/13/06 05/15/06 09/21/06 09/22/06 09/23/06 06/23/07 07/03/07 07/05/07 07/09/07 08/04/09 08/05/09 08/07/09 06/28/10 06/29/10 02/04/12 02/08/12 03/06/14 03/07/14 01/23/16 01/25/16
01/26/16
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-15-2010, 07:05 AM   #5879
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 7

TM jumped the gun just like always
09.08.01 06.15.07 06.17.07 06.23.07 06.29.07 08.07.09 08.08.09 06.25.10 06.26.10 01.24.12 02.04.12 06.23.12 01.22.16 01.23.16 06.07.17 06.08.17 05.20.18 05.08.19 11.02.19 01.29.20 03.04.22 03.18.22 05.25.23
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-15-2010, 07:50 AM   #5880
Level 7 - Loquacious

"tool made you what you are buddy", yeah, but he also went to great lengths to make Tool what it is too (unless the singing and lyrics mean nothing to you). You have zero proof that his various activities are getting in the way of Adam's, Justin's, and Danny's writing of forthcoming Tool music. Settle down peoples.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: