opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima
User Name
Password
Old 12-21-2002, 01:51 PM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
(-)ions

Since I doubt a good chunk of you actually read the segue threads, I feel the need to spread this out here. About 3:30 into (-)ions, a voice can be heard at extremly low volume for aprox 10-15 seconds. As part of my ongoing quest to decifer the deepest root of this album to the full extent I can, I issue a request to all of you with the sound equipment to help: just what is being said?
Whatever happened to the insanely curious record buyers who played their LPs backwards to find hidden messages?
Old 12-23-2002, 05:58 AM   #2
Level 3 - Talker

/////

nice catch man. I dont have the equipment, though i will say taht the reason people dont playing their records backwards is becuase we are 'desensitized to everything'... tool's music is a good example of this.

Crept away from me...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 12:40 PM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

I'm actually going to buy the Ænima lp today, so if I find anything, I'll post for you.

vl
Old 01-13-2003, 07:43 PM   #4
Lord Cronos of Vermiculum

Bincount™: 6507
I don't hear it, I played it at low and high volume.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: