opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 05. Forty-Six & 2
User Name
Password
Old 05-17-2006, 09:51 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 1
"Nothing in this book is true..." explanation

I was laying on the couch earlier tonight reading a book from the suggested reading list, Bob Frissell's Nothing in This Book is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are.

The book is talking something ( i won't do its weirdness justice by what i'm going to explain, but seriously, check this book out ) about how the main problems with the Earth today is the conciousness level we're on.

Well, I'll just pull quotes from the book.

"Once our conciousness reaches a certain level all the problems solve themselves. Christ-conciousness is unity conciousness, so, if it could be achieved, everyone would win."

Then it goes on to talk about the five levels of conciousness that are "associated with planet Earth."

The main point is riiiiight here:
"The levels of conciousness are directly related to the number of chromosomes we have in our genetic makeup."

And then, the key:
"In the third level of conciousness, which is Christ-conciousness, there are forty-six plus two chromosomes"

All the lyrics of scabs, shadows, change, all seems to me like Maynard (or whoever the narrator is) is trying to break through into the Christ-conciousness, like they are on the brink of evolution.

Oh well, I tried.
Cheers
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 04:25 PM   #2
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: "Nothing in this book is true..." explanation

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidbath13
I was laying on the couch earlier tonight reading a book from the suggested reading list, Bob Frissell's Nothing in This Book is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are.

The book is talking something ( i won't do its weirdness justice by what i'm going to explain, but seriously, check this book out ) about how the main problems with the Earth today is the conciousness level we're on.

Well, I'll just pull quotes from the book.

"Once our conciousness reaches a certain level all the problems solve themselves. Christ-conciousness is unity conciousness, so, if it could be achieved, everyone would win."

Then it goes on to talk about the five levels of conciousness that are "associated with planet Earth."

The main point is riiiiight here:
"The levels of conciousness are directly related to the number of chromosomes we have in our genetic makeup."

And then, the key:
"In the third level of conciousness, which is Christ-conciousness, there are forty-six plus two chromosomes"

All the lyrics of scabs, shadows, change, all seems to me like Maynard (or whoever the narrator is) is trying to break through into the Christ-conciousness, like they are on the brink of evolution.

Oh well, I tried.
Cheers
You're right on but ya' missed an awful lot. Unfortunately I'm feeling a little too lazy to go into it all. I'd end up typing a book. Maybe another day
Old 01-19-2012, 04:28 AM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: "Nothing in this book is true..." explanation

This is a really cool observation, now I want to read that book.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: