Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
imatoolhed's Avatar imatoolhed
04-22-2006, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiiiral
what are you talking about?

the tool hits on yahoo?

seriously question. im interested.
[04/09/06] - April Fools Wrap | New York, New Work

As promised, here is the full story about our 2006 April Fools' Day fun. Grab a beverage and start reading. §

And for you east-coasters who might care about this sort of thing, I'll be in New York for the end half of April, directing a segment for The Daily Show. (I'm only making this post because a lot of you think I still edit for VH1, and I haven't done that since the 1990s...) §

[Posted by Kabir]

[04/02/06] - April Fools!

Well, well, well. April Fools' Day has come and gone again. There were in fact no listening parties for the new record in cities across the world. Some fell for it, some scoffed, but it seems overall a good time was had by all trying to figure out just what the heck was going on. A full wrap-up will be posted here shortly. Happy April! §

[Posted by Kabir]
TOYKO!! R.I.P. The Alien Gus
Old 04-22-2006, 06:42 PM   #41
Member Of The Bored (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 11897
Re: Nothing about april fools this year????

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiiiral
what are you talking about?

the tool hits on yahoo?

seriously question. im interested.
[04/09/06] - April Fools Wrap | New York, New Work

As promised, here is the full story about our 2006 April Fools' Day fun. Grab a beverage and start reading. §

And for you east-coasters who might care about this sort of thing, I'll be in New York for the end half of April, directing a segment for The Daily Show. (I'm only making this post because a lot of you think I still edit for VH1, and I haven't done that since the 1990s...) §

[Posted by Kabir]

[04/02/06] - April Fools!

Well, well, well. April Fools' Day has come and gone again. There were in fact no listening parties for the new record in cities across the world. Some fell for it, some scoffed, but it seems overall a good time was had by all trying to figure out just what the heck was going on. A full wrap-up will be posted here shortly. Happy April! §

[Posted by Kabir]
TOYKO!! R.I.P. The Alien Gus
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply