opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Arts & Crafts
User Name
Password
Old 04-28-2003, 03:42 PM   #1
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 138
makeshift masterpieces

Being a typical stoner, I've made a few makeshift bowls in my day. In fact, I've become quite good at it too. Here are some pictures of my creations:

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view...d=060903PM.jpg
Name: Betty (named while watching Kung Pow stoned off my ass)
Description: This is my first piece, but still one of my favorites. Whats special about this one is that I built and placed a spring loaded cap at the base of the stem that keeps water or air from entering the bowl throught the stem and thus rendering the pot unsmokable (a common problem among the half-retarded children I hang out with).
Materials: Pill bottle, pen tube, plastic bottle cap, marine caulk, window screen

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view...d=061001PM.jpg
http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view...d=061051PM.jpg
Name: Big Black (figure it out)
Description: This is my latest piece, and let me tell you, it hits like a motherfucker. I made the bowl (which fits about 2 grams in a pack) removable, forming a carb about 1.5 cm in diameter. Essentially this is the same carb system as most bongs, but actually much better. To sum it all up in one word... painful.
Materials: Water bottle, assorted alternator parts, silicone adhesive, window screen

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view...d=061130PM.jpg
http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view...d=061220PM.jpg
Name: The Vacuum Bong (no other formal name)
Description: This thing is a strange and purely experimental creation of mine. A model airplane fan at the base of the stem sucks smoke into a one gallon container. An extra little bonus is that when idle the fan still keeps the bowl burning (which saves a lot of time with the lighter). Though it works just like I originally planned it should, I barely ever use this one. Im not sure why.
Materials: 1 gal. container, pen tube, plastic bottle cap, marine caulk, window screen, bell wire, power switch, model airplane fan, sheet acrylic

Any comments?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 09:18 PM   #2
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 92
I think adding moving parts to your smoking devices is a little too dangerous for me, although its a pretty cool idea. I recommend springing for the 40 bucks and buying some glass. Besides, nothing beats Ed.
I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors -- oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this Andy DV?"
Old 04-28-2003, 09:39 PM   #3
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 322
Ed's dead
it's said he was led
rather, Ed bled.
we ducked the fed
and then fled.
Old 04-29-2003, 02:11 PM   #4
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Very creative. My bro's and I have come up with some funky creations. building a bong out of scrap's can instanly turn you into a legend when your out camping in the middle of nowhere and some didlo broke the glass.
Old 04-30-2003, 07:37 AM   #5
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 17
i just made a bong out of 4 pill bottles (was gonna be 5 until one broke in the process) and the bottom of a glass oil candle.... it cool because the glass magnifies the water and the bubbles... and its surprisingly sturdy.... im about to go try it out...

my favorite one of yours is the milk jug one... cause its so innovative... but that bowl described in the first one sounds cool...
Old 04-30-2003, 08:23 AM   #6
Banned.

Bincount™: 8
if you smoke out of bronze you can lung cancer
Old 04-30-2003, 10:57 AM   #7
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 138
Quote:
Originally posted by George Bush Sr.
if you smoke out of bronze you can lung cancer