Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
talibad's Avatar talibad
11-26-2007, 07:04 PM

www.myspace.com/mindash the one titled boredom incrarnate, i need someone who can do rythem so i dont have to loop the same damn thing to play over, half the fuckups are becuse i loose my train of thought due to repetition and my inability to create full cohearant rythems due to a wrist injury limiting my chord playing ability dramaticly, took me 7 years to just be able to do a single bar chord again, well go have a listen
Old 11-26-2007, 07:04 PM   #1
Banned.

Location: 41 degrees 23'57"42" N by 75 degrees 42'38.51" W elevation 822
Bincount™: 93
finally something new recorded

www.myspace.com/mindash the one titled boredom incrarnate, i need someone who can do rythem so i dont have to loop the same damn thing to play over, half the fuckups are becuse i loose my train of thought due to repetition and my inability to create full cohearant rythems due to a wrist injury limiting my chord playing ability dramaticly, took me 7 years to just be able to do a single bar chord again, well go have a listen
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
nate462
12-22-2007, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by talibad View Post
Jesus, You could write a novel on excuses. No one is here to judge buddy, just shutup and play.
Old 12-22-2007, 12:19 PM   #2
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: finally something new recorded

Quote:
Originally Posted by talibad View Post
Jesus, You could write a novel on excuses. No one is here to judge buddy, just shutup and play.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply