opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Arts & Crafts
User Name
Password
Old 06-04-2003, 07:04 AM   #1
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 62
Inspiration ---> realization?

Could some of you nice, artistic (or otherwise) people help me how to put my ideas on the paper? No, I don't suck at drawing and I have some ideas in my head but seems like I can't start to do anything. Sometimes I take the pencil, put it on the paper, draw a line...and then draw some crappy stuff and leave the whole idea. How to put some effort in it?

I might upload some stuff here if I'd get something ready...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2003, 09:02 AM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
tell you what..throw down any ideas you have an ill see what i can do with them....

www.oblivion13.com for some of my past work..

or pm me
or....

msn = [email protected]
Old 06-04-2003, 02:25 PM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1
Re: Inspiration ---> realization?

Quote:
Originally posted by 4th Eye
Could some of you nice, artistic (or otherwise) people help me how to put my ideas on the paper? No, I don't suck at drawing and I have some ideas in my head but seems like I can't start to do anything. Sometimes I take the pencil, put it on the paper, draw a line...and then draw some crappy stuff and leave the whole idea. How to put some effort in it?

I might upload some stuff here if I'd get something ready...
4th eye, this is something that i have run into time and time again. i try to control it but i slip and it falls away from me. you know what your mind is saying? this is how you start, this is what you really wanna draw. truthfully when this happened to me i lost focus and this maybe your problem. maybe your drawings in your mind can NEVER be put the EXACT way because of the lack of trust in your abilities. what you start to draw, just draw man, honestly, if it means something to you, it will become what IT truly wants to be, ya know? we dont guide our steps, and if we try, lost a step thinking about it. just go with the flow homie and everything will be alright.....................
Old 06-04-2003, 02:45 PM   #4
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 7
Re: Re: Inspiration ---> realization?

Quote:
Originally posted by ghostdog22
4th eye, this is something that i have run into time and time again. i try to control it but i slip and it falls away from me. you know what your mind is saying? this is how you start, this is what you really wanna draw. truthfully when this happened to me i lost focus and this maybe your problem. maybe your drawings in your mind can NEVER be put the EXACT way because of the lack of trust in your abilities. what you start to draw, just draw man, honestly, if it means something to you, it will become what IT truly wants to be, ya know? we dont guide our steps, and if we try, lost a step thinking about it. just go with the flow homie and everything will be alright.....................
I agree, when you try and control it, it is difficult, at least for me sometimes when I start out to draw one thing it ends up becoming something else....what it was meant to be. It will teach you a lot about yourself. You really have to go with the flow and just let it come, drop all preconceptions, expectations, and fear of judgement.
Old 06-05-2003, 07:13 AM   #5
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 62
Today I had a test to college of some sort and we had to draw three pictures. First one was: choose some machine and draw it. Second was a ice hockey match from the eyes of the puck. And third one was quite difficult: 12 balls, each diameter of 20mm, 12 100mm steelsticks and 8 150mm sticks...and had to draw a 3D thing of those and put in on a mirror. The measurements and reflections of my drawing got fucked up and it looked kinda crappy. It's surprisingly difficult to get it three-dimensional correctly. At least I got something on the paper. Oh well, the test continues tomorrow with some maths test too...

The realization-problem might be because of the lack of trust in my abilities or maybe I try too much...or I'm just so lazy...I work better under pressure and hurry actually...or at least I do something.

Maybe I'll just try to finish what ever may come. Maybe it will come out better than the original idea...who knows...

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: