opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Arts & Crafts
User Name
Password
Old 04-09-2003, 12:02 AM   #1
Mr. 200,000

Bincount™: 3568
ævolution - take a look...

hey guys,
i was working on a website layout a while back and came up with this. turned out the layout wasnt needed, though i worked on this anyway because it was fun. If there are any experienced web designers that would like to use my layout for a project then I would love to give it away, if you are interested and can show me some of your previous works then I will change the websites to your specs and you can do something inspiring with it....ie will change the title from aevolution and change the buttons to what you would like. tell me what you think of it anyway. thanks.

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view...d=025414AM.jpg
Old 04-10-2003, 01:13 PM   #2
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 138
That looks really nice, but i have no use for it as of now, so ill let someone else claim it. May I ask why you didnt use that format? I think it looks a lot nicer than the one on the website now.

Last edited by psilomind; 04-10-2003 at 01:16 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2003, 09:09 PM   #3
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
i think that design is awesome....why not use it for yourself? it makes me think of aliens. or something like that. i think it was also be a really cool tattoo...but then again, anything i think that looks cool, i think would also make a cool tattoo. if i was making a website, i would definitely claim it, but alas, i'm not. and plus, for something that awesome looking, you should have credit.
Old 04-13-2003, 02:37 AM   #4
Mr. 200,000

Bincount™: 3568
op, sorry guys i have found a use for it. it will be the new aevolution layout. i will tell you when the site is up, thanks for the nice comments....
Old 04-14-2003, 08:44 AM   #5
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
me likey
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: