Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
Tyler_Spyder
12-27-2007, 10:13 PM

So I just got this profile. But anyways, I'm in a rock 'n' roll band called OUTLET. We don't need no instructions to know how to rock! A few choice words from my buddy Carl.

Anyways, So we play Progressive Alternative Rock and we constantly change the genre live. You might like us, you might hate us. Picture it as smashing Nine Inch Nails with Pink Floyd and mixing in some A Perfect Circle and The Cure then finally toppin' it off with good ol' TOOL.

Take a peak at us.

http://www.myspace.com/outlet23

Join us...
Join us...
See Evil Dead/Army of Darkness...
Join us...

Sincerely your pal,

Tyler D. Sapp
Old 12-27-2007, 10:13 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
My Band

So I just got this profile. But anyways, I'm in a rock 'n' roll band called OUTLET. We don't need no instructions to know how to rock! A few choice words from my buddy Carl.

Anyways, So we play Progressive Alternative Rock and we constantly change the genre live. You might like us, you might hate us. Picture it as smashing Nine Inch Nails with Pink Floyd and mixing in some A Perfect Circle and The Cure then finally toppin' it off with good ol' TOOL.

Take a peak at us.

http://www.myspace.com/outlet23

Join us...
Join us...
See Evil Dead/Army of Darkness...
Join us...

Sincerely your pal,

Tyler D. Sapp
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Jungmamr's Avatar Jungmamr
12-28-2007, 12:38 PM

practice. and get your vocalist to take some lessons, he is having some pitch issues.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:38 PM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 10
Re: My Band

practice. and get your vocalist to take some lessons, he is having some pitch issues.
Jungmamr's Avatar Jungmamr
12-28-2007, 12:57 PM

after listening through some more, you should just stick to the techno/beat/drum compositions on there. it has an obvious towards that NIN feel, but it sounds good. the other "rock band" stuff just lacks too much sincerity that i just can't get into it.

the beat you have composed for "God On My Side" is catchy and grooves well. stick to that style.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:57 PM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 10

after listening through some more, you should just stick to the techno/beat/drum compositions on there. it has an obvious towards that NIN feel, but it sounds good. the other "rock band" stuff just lacks too much sincerity that i just can't get into it.

the beat you have composed for "God On My Side" is catchy and grooves well. stick to that style.
Tape_Dispenser
12-30-2007, 07:50 PM

really really BAhrINg....
Old 12-30-2007, 07:50 PM   #4
On Probation

Bincount™: 223

really really BAhrINg....

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread