opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Undertow » 05. Crawl Away
User Name
Password
Old 07-07-2004, 05:25 PM   #1
On Probation

Bincount™: 297
something finally happens to me

lately i took it into my head to actually try and get my life back together. so i quit sitting on my lazy ass all day, sing some hooker, contact an old friend.. we always had been good friends but were kind of in a neutral zone.. hard to describe really, sorry i totally suck at writing how i feel but here goes.. we always felt a lot for each other.. very good IONS if you will.. and unfortunately never took things any further, lack of.. conversation.. but for awhile she reaaally did have a thing for me, and the only time i had a chance where she didnt have some boyfriend or something i..was dumb enough to not notice. id known her for about 6 years and we hadnt talked for about a year when she went to school and i stayed home and turned into a big dumb fuckup. so anyway, i think wow i really want to see her again, we hang out a couple times and it was fuckin amazing.. at least for me, we still hardly talked at all but it was like everytime we hung out id take somethin home with me and it was helping me build up again, i was pretty sure she noticed this.. hard to explain, im incredibly shy and quiet, for some reason she tolerated it better than most people.. but after a couple months, she must have just lost patience, it was like, all i did.. without words though.. was show her what a difference she was making.. and i know im just a big pissed off pussy, but now 5 or 6 months ago, the first time we were going to fool around or fuck, she SLAMMMS me with the most horrid case of blueballs ever. i go crying home and sit on my lazy buttfucking ass again( /ignore brain), we only saw each other twice afterwards, and apparently, she just thinks im one hell of a pussy now. wont even answer phone.. puts me through a total fucking relapse. of course i didnt help things much, but perfect example of lack of communication completely fucking ruining whatever relationship we coulda had, rebuilt.. you will hate the one you love. now im a big dumb fuckup again, and no better off then where i was if i hadnt even bothered to try and be friends again, after seeing her again was about the best thing to happen to me in 3 or 4 fucking years.

so there it is.. "what it means to me.."

SAYYYYY YOUUUUUUU WONNNTTT GOOOOOOOOO

i still call her everyday, i love the answering machine.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 06:34 PM   #2
On Probation

apology

didnt mean to sound as self centered and passive... interesting mental phases passing.. no good for my first opinion, i decided to use an experience which seems better to me.. and it definitely fits with what i figured the song is about.. not wanting to see a friend go.. but you can stay in this limbo for months.. its disgusting.. anywho, apologies for sounding like some dumb suicidal passive idiot.. next opinion will make up for it.. ill do a good one for eulogy..

title should have been "i finally decide to do something.."
Old 08-08-2004, 03:46 PM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: something finally happens to me

wow man, that is rough, but I am sure that you will pull through. If not already, its hard not to let things like that bother you so much, especially from girls. But none the less it still happens. Just be strong and don't let it get you down. Better things will come to you in the long run just be patient and wait it out. =) Also have you ever noticed that Maynard whispers 'away' after yelling "say you wont go!" Turn it up sometime and I am sure that you will hear it.
Then your mouth
Old 08-11-2004, 07:55 PM   #4
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: apology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parabowl
didnt mean to sound as self centered and passive... interesting mental phases passing.. no good for my first opinion, i decided to use an experience which seems better to me.. and it definitely fits with what i figured the song is about.. not wanting to see a friend go.. but you can stay in this limbo for months.. its disgusting.. anywho, apologies for sounding like some dumb suicidal passive idiot.. next opinion will make up for it.. ill do a good one for eulogy..

Dude, I am so sorry. A broken heart is so hard to mend. I Know how you feel... But you gotta keep on keeping on.... see when i got out of a relationship Flood helped me out.... Cause what I thought was good and how we were gonna be together forever... well those images and fantasies dont comfort me any more... sigh
Old 08-17-2004, 07:36 AM   #5
On Probation

Re: apology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parabowl

hey can this be moved to the bitch and moan section plz mr administrator man i know youre reading this

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: