opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Salival » Artwork
User Name
Password
Old 12-18-2002, 08:59 AM   #1
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070
Tree of Sephiroth

No one has mentioned the tree of Sephiroth, or tree of life as it is sometimes called. It is superimposed on the white plastic covering and is superimposed on the man-like creature with arms outstretched.

one or ten.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 07:56 AM   #2
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Tree of Sephiroth

indeed i have seen that befor i just cant really rember where:p
oh well ..it was georgouse ....sorry about the spelling....i am a bit dyslixic
mustbefatal
Old 02-22-2004, 02:43 PM   #3
Banned.

Bincount™: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraflux
No one has mentioned the tree of Sephiroth, or tree of life as it is sometimes called. It is superimposed on the white plastic covering and is superimposed on the man-like creature with arms outstretched.

one or ten.

I have always just heard it called the tree of life, learn something new everyday I guess. Which points on the tree are one and ten?
Old 02-22-2004, 03:34 PM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schizophrenic
I have always just heard it called the tree of life, learn something new everyday I guess. Which points on the tree are one and ten?
One is best described as the kingdom, where we live, ten is Kefer or the crown(nothingness). But numbers and symbols should only serve as reminders of deeper meanings. The rest of the sefirot are reminders or symbols of deeper "emotion"(for lack of a better word). Too bad there is not a tree for all of the negative-sefirot, it is those negative "emotions" that we really need to understand since this world appears to be harvesting them like the a superfood.

For example insecurity could be seen as the negative-opposite of humility, which is a great attribute.
Old 02-25-2004, 01:53 PM   #5
Banned.

Bincount™: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by merosas
One is best described as the kingdom, where we live, ten is Kefer or the crown(nothingness). But numbers and symbols should only serve as reminders of deeper meanings. The rest of the sefirot are reminders or symbols of deeper "emotion"(for lack of a better word). Too bad there is not a tree for all of the negative-sefirot, it is those negative "emotions" that we really need to understand since this world appears to be harvesting them like the a superfood.

For example insecurity could be seen as the negative-opposite of humility, which is a great attribute.
Alright thanks.
Old 07-18-2004, 10:52 PM   #6
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by merosas

actually, one is the crown, and ten is the kingdom, unless there is another version of kabbalah that i am not aware of.

and there is a tree postulated for the negative sephiroth, known as qliphoth. and teh symbol is actually another tree, but upside down, starting where malkuth (10) is, and is a reflection of the proper tree.

interestingly enough, the way the tree is laid out on the creature on the salival dvd, is upside down.
Old 03-08-2019, 10:17 AM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by themayanlion View Post
interestingly enough, the way the tree is laid out on the creature on the salival dvd, is upside down.
I can't tell which way the tree of life goes. Apparently layering the art reveals the torch and the "mysticism" of the merkaba.
https://m.imgur.com/a/kdgfUEt
http://www.kabbalahsociety.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Tree-of-Life-Astrology-Chakras.jpg

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: