opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Live Discussion
User Name
Password
Closed Thread
Old 05-04-2006, 09:02 AM   #281
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/04 - Oakland, CA - Paramount Theatre

Its called Luka's Tap Room! 2221 Broadway. Just a few blocks away... With no opener, I'm guessing we will be out with time for several pints. Not that I want to be out early or anything...

JESUSTITTYFUCKIGNCHRIST!!!!!!!! tonight is the fucking night. i slept like a kid on christmas eve last night. I havent been this excited for a show for as long as i can remember.... where has the magic gone?
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-04-2006, 12:18 PM   #282
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by honky
Its called Luka's Tap Room! 2221 Broadway. Just a few blocks away... With no opener, I'm guessing we will be out with time for several pints. Not that I want to be out early or anything...

JESUSTITTYFUCKIGNCHRIST!!!!!!!! tonight is the fucking night. i slept like a kid on christmas eve last night. I havent been this excited for a show for as long as i can remember.... where has the magic gone?

Holy shit is right. This is fucking awesome, I'll have my cell with me call me if any you kids wanna do something...... 530 262 1346
Old 05-04-2006, 12:58 PM   #283
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

I know this is a longshot, but its TOOL, and its worth a try!

I need TWO tickets, they can be anywhere in the damn theatre, doesnt matter, just need to be together!

Ill pay more than face value if needed (not TOO much more, tho).

Please PM me or email me at enklined AT gmail . com (do that for the spamming progs...)
Money can buy a lot of things...for everything else, there's Tool.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-04-2006, 01:43 PM   #284

GO TO THE VENUE.
If you need tickets, you should be at the venue's box office right now with cash in hand. At the Seattle show last night the venue box office was selling tickets that were released to the venue at the last minute. From what I've heard, the venue was selling a couple tickets every 30 minutes or so until the show started. Apparently the seats were quite good, too.

This doesn't mean it's going to happen tonight but I've seen this happen a lot. Very often venues have tickets at the last minute. Hey, it's worth a shot, right?

5 MORE HOURS!
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-04-2006, 01:50 PM   #285
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I live in Sac, tho :(

Cant really stand around at the box office "hoping"
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-04-2006, 02:06 PM   #286
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenweasel
GO TO THE VENUE.
If you need tickets, you should be at the venue's box office right now with cash in hand. At the Seattle show last night the venue box office was selling tickets that were released to the venue at the last minute. From what I've heard, the venue was selling a couple tickets every 30 minutes or so until the show started. Apparently the seats were quite good, too.

This doesn't mean it's going to happen tonight but I've seen this happen a lot. Very often venues have tickets at the last minute. Hey, it's worth a shot, right?

5 MORE HOURS!
agreed. personally the last thing I would wanna hear is that if I had gone to the venue I could have seen TOOL. But maybe thats just me. Best of luck.
Old 05-04-2006, 02:13 PM   #287
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by livid star
Yay! So that makes it you and I, officially.

ANYONE ELSE WANNA MEET AT LUKA'S LOUNGE??

I would love to meet everyone!

we'll be there (Henry and Lisa)
we decided to drive in and not pay $$$ post-show limo time
(woo hoooo more cash for drink and parying)
OH SHIT SHIT IT'S SEVERAL HOURS AWAY!!I'm leaving early from work and going to Tres Agaves on Townsend st (SF) and have a couple while waiting for my husband. If anyone is in the area come in for a drink.
i'd love to see MJK come out in that apron he's wearing in the promo pics..yumm! (sorry babe i couldn't help myself)
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-04-2006, 02:22 PM   #288
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Shit, called the box office.

They said they had released some this afternoon, and at the moment there "is a long line of people here in case we release anymore."

Had I thought about them releasing some tickets at the box office, I'da call into to work and had my ass there in the morning >_<.

Damn me for being lame.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-04-2006, 02:37 PM   #289
Level 4 - Thinker

even so, you might meet some nice people selling extra tickets. most people selling extras at the venue won't sell to a scalper. the chances of you sitting together are slim, though.

it might not be worth the trip all the way from Sactown. silver lining: you'll see them next time around anyway when they play Arco, probably in September. not the greatest venue, but it's better than the Shoreline IMO (i've seen them in both venues).

remember, "The past only makes up one's experience. It must not become one's burden."

Quote:
Originally Posted by enklined
Shit, called the box office.

They said they had released some this afternoon, and at the moment there "is a long line of people here in case we release anymore."

Had I thought about them releasing some tickets at the box office, I'da call into to work and had my ass there in the morning >_<.

Damn me for being lame.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-04-2006, 02:39 PM   #290

Quote:
Originally Posted by platypusLisa72
OH SHIT SHIT IT'S SEVERAL HOURS AWAY!!I'm leaving early from work and going to Tres Agaves on Townsend st (SF) and have a couple while waiting for my husband.
mmm, tres agaves. i'm at my place on dolores st. (by the park) doing... are you ready, it's very wild stuff... laundry. :) yes, decidedly boring stuff for my pre-tool afternoon. TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! Very excited.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-04-2006, 02:45 PM   #291
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockdown12
even so, you might meet some nice people selling extra tickets. most people selling extras at the venue won't sell to a scalper. the chances of you sitting together are slim, though.

it might not be worth the trip all the way from Sactown. silver lining: you'll see them next time around anyway when they play Arco, probably in September. not the greatest venue, but it's better than the Shoreline IMO (i've seen them in both venues).

remember, "The past only makes up one's experience. It must not become one's burden."

You, my friend, are awesome.

I thank you for that post.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-04-2006, 03:15 PM   #292
Level 4 - Thinker

I didnt get any tickets when they first went on sale and did not want to pay scalper fees.I bookmarked ticket master tool show and have been trying day and night to get a seat.Last night none came up for two ,but one did come up for middle of orcestra,I just about wet myself.
I then tried to get another single but had no luck.10 min.s later i tried and another single came up almost directly behind me three rows back.I snagged that one and now Im almost ready to head to oakland,I live in sacramento.

I am so happy, this show will be Awesome!

Dont pay scalper prices show up at the event and I bet you can get a ticket for face value,maybe at the box office.
Spiral Out
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-04-2006, 03:18 PM   #293
Level 4 - Thinker

Oh and I went to the last Arco Tool show,It sucked some ass through a shoe and hit MJK in the face,he didnt sing much after that and I cant blame him.
Sac people can be real assholes!

The two memorial shows in aug of 98 were the best I,ve ever seen.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-04-2006, 03:24 PM   #294

3 MORE HOURS! ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT! I need to get over to the Paramount and get a drink. Calm my over-excited nerves.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-04-2006, 03:42 PM   #295
mp5
Level 1 - Lurker

What up guys. I just flew in from San Diego to catch the show. Had to be in Merced this weekend anyways, so decided to start the trip early. Anyone know the parking situation at the theatre? P.S. I'll be wearing a tool shit, haha.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-04-2006, 04:02 PM   #296
Level 4 - Thinker

i saw them the tour after that at Arco and it wasn't that bad. the shoe throwing incident could've happened anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by temporary sanity
Oh and I went to the last Arco Tool show,It sucked some ass through a shoe and hit MJK in the face,he didnt sing much after that and I cant blame him.
Sac people can be real assholes!

The two memorial shows in aug of 98 were the best I,ve ever seen.
OFFLINE |  
Old 05-04-2006, 05:07 PM   #297
Level 4 - Thinker

Its late and this is a long shot.. but ive got an extra ticket not for face value but ill sell it for less then i paid just so a tool fan gets it.

510 798 1432

[in union breathe in union]
OFFLINE |  

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: