opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima
User Name
Password
Old 03-05-2005, 03:12 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Coincidence?

After listening to the outsider by apc, i noticed maynard uses some language which sounds deliberate such as precious and belligerance. maynard also used these words as i guess anyone reading this will know in prison sex and swamp song from undertow. The outsider is from apc's first album a thirteenth step, and undertow is tools first full studio album. i kind of put this thought away untill i heard the name of apc's latest album (eMOTIVE) and noticed that it used the same play on words that aenima does. Now am i reading into things too much? is maynard trying to replace tool? does he just have a one track mind? your thoughts? or is this just a coincidence?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 03:15 PM   #2
Banned.

Bincount™: 61
Re: Coincidence?

Maynard has a small vocabulary.
Old 03-05-2005, 07:37 PM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 288
Re: Coincidence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Pudding
what are you talking about? 13th step is APC's 2nd album.
Apparently anything that has a french name to it doesn't matter.
Althoughwbelieverseknow nofboundsetoatheirrfaith, theyowillustillrremain blindedosheep,wandntake societyptooit'swknees.e Norman should be the victim of religiously engineered beliefs. A man should find his own light, for we are not sheep, and have no shepard. We have ourselves, and no one can take that away from us.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: