Steal it, sheath it
In your lake
I drown with you to be together
Must you breathe?
Cos I need Heaven
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Jolz
06-27-2005, 07:07 AM

hmm i think the teliencision site is down. very suspicious, many cunts will be rammed with effigy....
Old 06-27-2005, 07:07 AM   #122
Banned.

Bincount™: 12
Re: teleincision.com

hmm i think the teliencision site is down. very suspicious, many cunts will be rammed with effigy....
Orph8998's Avatar Orph8998
06-27-2005, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongebob
i was being sarcastic.
don't worry, i cought the sarcasm
Old 06-27-2005, 07:26 AM   #123
On Probation

Bincount™: 293

Quote:
i was being sarcastic.
don't worry, i cought the sarcasm
triad636's Avatar triad636
06-27-2005, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolz
not down on my computer.. even after i refresh the page a few times. it may just be your internet
Old 06-27-2005, 07:32 AM   #124
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolz
not down on my computer.. even after i refresh the page a few times. it may just be your internet
CCD's Avatar CCD
06-27-2005, 09:04 PM

The primary reason I think this is legit is the date, Aug. 16, which is a Tuesday. New CD's/DVD's come out on Tuesdays. Now, this is common knowledge, and a faker could well have taken that into account when chosing a date, but combine that with the name Teleincision (very Toolesque) and that fact that the teleincision.com website has not yet been taken down (which Tool's lawyers certainly would have demanded for copyright infringement), and I think we have a final release date for the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG awaited DVD.
Let us now, as Futurists, enter one of these hospitals for anaemic sounds. There: the first bar brings the boredom of familiarity to your ear and anticipates the boredom of the bar to follow. Let us relish, from bar to bar, two or three varieties of genuine boredom, waiting all the while for the extraordinary sensation that never comes.
Old 06-27-2005, 09:04 PM   #125
CCD
If nothing is everything I've got it all (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 5332

The primary reason I think this is legit is the date, Aug. 16, which is a Tuesday. New CD's/DVD's come out on Tuesdays. Now, this is common knowledge, and a faker could well have taken that into account when chosing a date, but combine that with the name Teleincision (very Toolesque) and that fact that the teleincision.com website has not yet been taken down (which Tool's lawyers certainly would have demanded for copyright infringement), and I think we have a final release date for the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG awaited DVD.
Let us now, as Futurists, enter one of these hospitals for anaemic sounds. There: the first bar brings the boredom of familiarity to your ear and anticipates the boredom of the bar to follow. Let us relish, from bar to bar, two or three varieties of genuine boredom, waiting all the while for the extraordinary sensation that never comes.
the mechanic's Avatar the mechanic
06-27-2005, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliCrackDealer
haha, you guys are funny
Old 06-27-2005, 09:16 PM   #126
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 2043

Quote:
haha, you guys are funny
06-27-2005, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ertai
thats because those three things get us the closest to the music without hearing it. we know the last thing will know is what the song actually sounds like, so for now just to be able to hear about the title, tracklisting, etc... will let us contemplate what we are going to get. as for us thinking where elitist fucks.... we are only compared to shit talking n00bs like yourself.

stop listening to tool now and go kill yourself.

better yet i should just play god and...shoot you myself

*looks at Ertai's post count and join date*

*looks at Spongebobs post count and join date*

Shut the fuck up.
Old 06-27-2005, 09:53 PM   #127
On Probation

Bincount™: 1146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ertai
thats because those three things get us the closest to the music without hearing it. we know the last thing will know is what the song actually sounds like, so for now just to be able to hear about the title, tracklisting, etc... will let us contemplate what we are going to get. as for us thinking where elitist fucks.... we are only compared to shit talking n00bs like yourself.

stop listening to tool now and go kill yourself.

better yet i should just play god and...shoot you myself

*looks at Ertai's post count and join date*

*looks at Spongebobs post count and join date*

Shut the fuck up.
Spongebob's Avatar Spongebob
06-28-2005, 03:45 AM

just because you have an early join date and a huge post count doesnt make you cool.
everyone knows its all in the avatar and signature.
It stays there like Excalibur
Are you my Arthur?
Say you are

Take this cool dark steeled blade
Steal it, sheath it
In your lake
Must you breathe?
Cos I need Heaven
Old 06-28-2005, 03:45 AM   #128
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 1669

just because you have an early join date and a huge post count doesnt make you cool.
It stays there like Excalibur
Are you my Arthur?
Say you are

Take this cool dark steeled blade
Steal it, sheath it
In your lake
Must you breathe?
Cos I need Heaven
Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Dirty Sanchez
06-28-2005, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Tool's lawyers would get the site taken down if Teleincision was the name of the new CD/DVD. The fact that the site is still there is just another thing pointing towards that it isn't.
Old 06-28-2005, 04:22 AM   #129
4 8 15 16 23 42

Bincount™: 797

Quote:
Tool's lawyers would get the site taken down if Teleincision was the name of the new CD/DVD. The fact that the site is still there is just another thing pointing towards that it isn't.
06-28-2005, 03:05 PM

Just a thought, I remember reading an article from the archive at tdn and I believe it was Maynard, or possibly Adam that mentioned the idea of an interactive website to accompany a new album. I'm not saying that's what I think this is, but it's a guess.
Old 06-28-2005, 03:05 PM   #130
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 773

Just a thought, I remember reading an article from the archive at tdn and I believe it was Maynard, or possibly Adam that mentioned the idea of an interactive website to accompany a new album. I'm not saying that's what I think this is, but it's a guess.
06-28-2005, 03:47 PM

Isn't that what Dissection was supposed to be for Lateralus?
Old 06-28-2005, 03:47 PM   #131
4 8 15 16 23 42

Isn't that what Dissection was supposed to be for Lateralus?
07-01-2005, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Yeah that's what I was thinking... if a faker would have really wanted to do this I think he would have tried about a year or two ago, when everyone was pissing their pants overer a Pre-Xmas release date. But then again he didn't have that awesome new logo to use a year or two ago.

Last edited by Believer; 07-02-2005 at 12:28 AM..
Old 07-01-2005, 11:45 PM   #132
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 531

Quote:
Yeah that's what I was thinking... if a faker would have really wanted to do this I think he would have tried about a year or two ago, when everyone was pissing their pants overer a Pre-Xmas release date. But then again he didn't have that awesome new logo to use a year or two ago.

Last edited by Believer; 07-02-2005 at 12:28 AM..
blue/shimmering's Avatar blue/shimmering
07-02-2005, 02:15 AM

isnt this thread dead yet?
Old 07-02-2005, 02:15 AM   #133
On Probation

Bincount™: 27

isnt this thread dead yet?
07-02-2005, 06:06 AM

it has risen from the dead..
Old 07-02-2005, 06:06 AM   #134
Level 8 - Vociferous

it has risen from the dead..
ARMZ's Avatar ARMZ
07-02-2005, 07:04 AM

Quote:
the dvd wont be called teleincison either, i doubt it anyway, i hope its not.

there are lots of unconfirmed, unproven rumours. but the guy that made the www.teleincision.com website has admitted its fake. so that makes it a pretty unlikey title.
as i said before, the album and dvd will probably have titles that are not shit, and just like with lateralus, there will be lots of ridiculous rumoured names released.

anyway, does anyone know with lateralus's release, when the release date was told and where, did they say on toolband.com when it was out a month before it was released? and did they say the album title and tracklist much before it came out?
Hey sponge who told you about the guy admitting it was fake? any lunatic could have claimed it was their web page. Also if an email was sent to the owner and a reply was sent back, like, "THIS IS FAKE" then I'm sure that undoubtedly proves that this has nothing to do with Tool..... ... .cocko

I do still believe in Teleincision, no one has said anything to convince me otherwise but I'm starting to think that this will be some type of art-movie with lots of music and hardly any lyrics from MJK.

I just hope that a large rock doesn't fall from the sky any time soon, be aware of fallen angels.

Oh yea, I forgot, the Jews are not really Jews. Pointless piece of a post, please read on!

we are not Human, we are animals
HybriD

Lets not

Last edited by ARMZ; 07-02-2005 at 07:09 AM..
Old 07-02-2005, 07:04 AM   #135
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 415

Quote:
the dvd wont be called teleincison either, i doubt it anyway, i hope its not.

there are lots of unconfirmed, unproven rumours. but the guy that made the www.teleincision.com website has admitted its fake. so that makes it a pretty unlikey title.
as i said before, the album and dvd will probably have titles that are not shit, and just like with lateralus, there will be lots of ridiculous rumoured names released.

anyway, does anyone know with lateralus's release, when the release date was told and where, did they say on toolband.com when it was out a month before it was released? and did they say the album title and tracklist much before it came out?
Hey sponge who told you about the guy admitting it was fake? any lunatic could have claimed it was their web page. Also if an email was sent to the owner and a reply was sent back, like, "THIS IS FAKE" then I'm sure that undoubtedly proves that this has nothing to do with Tool..... ... .cocko

I do still believe in Teleincision, no one has said anything to convince me otherwise but I'm starting to think that this will be some type of art-movie with lots of music and hardly any lyrics from MJK.

I just hope that a large rock doesn't fall from the sky any time soon, be aware of fallen angels.

Oh yea, I forgot, the Jews are not really Jews. Pointless piece of a post, please read on!

we are not Human, we are animals
HybriD

Lets not

Last edited by ARMZ; 07-02-2005 at 07:09 AM..
07-02-2005, 07:18 AM

Come on... If there was a release date set, there's no reason why they wouldn't announce it officially. The reason why there isn't a release date is because they don't know when it'll be done. It's not that hard to figure out.
Old 07-02-2005, 07:18 AM   #136
4 8 15 16 23 42

Come on... If there was a release date set, there's no reason why they wouldn't announce it officially. The reason why there isn't a release date is because they don't know when it'll be done. It's not that hard to figure out.
07-02-2005, 09:36 AM

Maybe it has been announced officially, in the inner circles of the band and record companies, no one knows for sure.

It must be a massive conspiracy then if web sites such as below are listing Teleincision for an August release date, plus the Teleincision site is still up with the Tool logo and the hidden writing... 'coming soon...8.16.05'

http://www.soundnova.com/upcoming.shtml

http://www.metalinjection.net/news/releasedates.shtml

Once again there has been no confirmation, nor! denial from the Band themselves.

I love a good conspiracy theory.
Old 07-02-2005, 09:36 AM   #137
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Maybe it has been announced officially, in the inner circles of the band and record companies, no one knows for sure.

It must be a massive conspiracy then if web sites such as below are listing Teleincision for an August release date, plus the Teleincision site is still up with the Tool logo and the hidden writing... 'coming soon...8.16.05'

Once again there has been no confirmation, nor! denial from the Band themselves.

07-02-2005, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMZ
Why would they do that? I don't think it's a very good marketing strategy to "surprise" the consumers. When the date is set, we'll now. After all, we're the ones who are supposed to buy the album/dvd.

Quote:

It's called rumors. Neither of those sites are that credible. I'll believe it when i see it on Toolband or Billboard.

Quote:

http://www.toolnavy.com/showpost.php...16&postcount=1
Old 07-02-2005, 09:44 AM   #138
4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote:
Why would they do that? I don't think it's a very good marketing strategy to "surprise" the consumers. When the date is set, we'll now. After all, we're the ones who are supposed to buy the album/dvd.

Quote:

It's called rumors. Neither of those sites are that credible. I'll believe it when i see it on Toolband or Billboard.

Quote:

http://www.toolnavy.com/showpost.php...16&postcount=1
07-02-2005, 11:53 AM

Teleincision is a bad name.

Oh damn, I must have forgotten about Salival.

Because you know, naming products after bodily fluids is cool.

And what about AENEMA? Because, you know, fusing two words together to make a point is lame. More so when one of the words is enema.

All I'm saying is that Teleincision seems like a Tool name, completely.

Opiate.
Undertow.
AENEMA.
Salival.
Lateralus.
Teleincision.

It all works to me.
Old 07-02-2005, 11:53 AM   #139
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0

Teleincision is a bad name.

Oh damn, I must have forgotten about Salival.

Because you know, naming products after bodily fluids is cool.

And what about AENEMA? Because, you know, fusing two words together to make a point is lame. More so when one of the words is enema.

All I'm saying is that Teleincision seems like a Tool name, completely.

Opiate.
Undertow.
AENEMA.
Salival.
Lateralus.
Teleincision.

It all works to me.
07-02-2005, 12:03 PM

calm down....
Old 07-02-2005, 12:03 PM   #140
Level 8 - Vociferous

calm down....
TheBlazeofGlory
07-02-2005, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by triad636
calm down....
I am calm! I AM VERY CALM!

THERE IS NO CALMER THAN ME.

IF THERE WAS A DRUG NAMED CALM, I WOULD BE ON THE BOTTLE.

I AM SO CALM.

Okay, anyways, I'm really not bothered by it - any aggitation comes from having to go through the account making process (I've been a reader here for like.. 3 years? Maybe?) and I just now made my first account.
Old 07-02-2005, 12:16 PM   #141
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by triad636
calm down....
I am calm! I AM VERY CALM!

THERE IS NO CALMER THAN ME.

IF THERE WAS A DRUG NAMED CALM, I WOULD BE ON THE BOTTLE.

I AM SO CALM.

Okay, anyways, I'm really not bothered by it - any aggitation comes from having to go through the account making process (I've been a reader here for like.. 3 years? Maybe?) and I just now made my first account.
07-02-2005, 12:18 PM

haha.. sorry man welcome to (posting here) have fun
Old 07-02-2005, 12:18 PM   #142
Level 8 - Vociferous

haha.. sorry man welcome to (posting here) have fun
ARMZ's Avatar ARMZ
07-02-2005, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez
Oh fuck! how silly of me, I forgot that Tool are commercial, duh!

A posting on Toolarmy has denied the release date advertised in certain Hastings stores in the US. One of the Tool inner circle (Kat to be exact) has denied that the 23rd of August is the release date, and that Toolarmy members will indeed be the first to hear the announcement. Good for us members I guess.

I guess you would deny it coming out on the 23rd if it's slated for a week earlier.

Teleincision....order your copy now!
Old 07-02-2005, 01:37 PM   #143
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez

A posting on Toolarmy has denied the release date advertised in certain Hastings stores in the US. One of the Tool inner circle (Kat to be exact) has denied that the 23rd of August is the release date, and that Toolarmy members will indeed be the first to hear the announcement. Good for us members I guess.

I guess you would deny it coming out on the 23rd if it's slated for a week earlier.

07-02-2005, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Yeah that is silly of you.

Quote:

Give me one good reason why they would keep the release date a secret if there was one.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:50 PM   #144
4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote:
Yeah that is silly of you.

Quote:

Give me one good reason why they would keep the release date a secret if there was one.
07-02-2005, 02:26 PM

ARMZ, you're gullible as fuck.
Old 07-02-2005, 02:26 PM   #145
Level 9 - Obstreperous

ARMZ, you're gullible as fuck.
07-02-2005, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Hey, I've been signed up for a while, and read here for about a year before I even signed up....but I've only been posting the past week or so. Hooray for us lurkers!
Old 07-02-2005, 03:54 PM   #146
Level 4 - Thinker

Location: I'm still right here - giving blood, keeping faith...
Bincount™: 1

Quote:
Hey, I've been signed up for a while, and read here for about a year before I even signed up....but I've only been posting the past week or so. Hooray for us lurkers!
Perseensilmä's Avatar Perseensilmä
07-02-2005, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Hey! I am cool as hell then!

I dont care about the name or song titles as long as they dont have shitty names like Teleincision. In addition to that I think Tool as a name sucks.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:07 PM   #147
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 3773

Quote:
Hey! I am cool as hell then!

I dont care about the name or song titles as long as they dont have shitty names like Teleincision. In addition to that I think Tool as a name sucks.
07-03-2005, 01:37 AM

FYI to everyone, the teleincision.com site is fake. when the site first came out, the guy said "coming soon...10-16-05" which isnt even a tuesday. its just a guy trying to cash in on rumors. i'm not saying whether the albums name is or isnt teleincision, i'm just informing you all to stop debating the point that it is a bunk site.

Cheerio

Last edited by ATObassist; 07-03-2005 at 02:14 AM..
Old 07-03-2005, 01:37 AM   #148
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2

FYI to everyone, the teleincision.com site is fake. when the site first came out, the guy said "coming soon...10-16-05" which isnt even a tuesday. its just a guy trying to cash in on rumors. i'm not saying whether the albums name is or isnt teleincision, i'm just informing you all to stop debating the point that it is a bunk site.

Cheerio

Last edited by ATObassist; 07-03-2005 at 02:14 AM..
07-03-2005, 05:03 AM

The first mention of Teleincision came from a norwegian student's personal home page, then it ended up here. After that it didn't take long before it was all over the net.
Old 07-03-2005, 05:03 AM   #149
4 8 15 16 23 42

The first mention of Teleincision came from a norwegian student's personal home page, then it ended up here. After that it didn't take long before it was all over the net.
07-03-2005, 07:44 AM

Everyone seemed to ignore Greg's post, so here's a slightly more obvious post:

1. teleincision.com: anonymously registered through godaddy on June 15th, 2005

-uses templates from pris0n.info, which, is registered to a Chris Zam of Escondido, CA; with the email address [email protected]. Googling [email protected] brings you to his SA Goon WorldMap profile.

-teleincision.com has address 70.84.223.130
-pris0n.info has address 70.84.223.130
both sites are hosted on the same machine.

2. SA Goon pris0n posts in a TOOL rumor thread in the somethingawful.com music discussion forum at 4:19 on June 15th, 2005 and admits to registering teleincision.com

End of Thread. Please?
Old 07-03-2005, 07:44 AM   #150
Porn Starchitect

Bincount™: 8645

Everyone seemed to ignore Greg's post, so here's a slightly more obvious post:

1. teleincision.com: anonymously registered through godaddy on June 15th, 2005

-uses templates from pris0n.info, which, is registered to a Chris Zam of Escondido, CA; with the email address [email protected]. Googling [email protected] brings you to his SA Goon WorldMap profile.

-teleincision.com has address 70.84.223.130
-pris0n.info has address 70.84.223.130
both sites are hosted on the same machine.

2. SA Goon pris0n posts in a TOOL rumor thread in the somethingawful.com music discussion forum at 4:19 on June 15th, 2005 and admits to registering teleincision.com

End of Thread. Please?
07-03-2005, 08:39 AM

teleincision is now officially a religion.
Old 07-03-2005, 08:39 AM   #151
Level 7 - Loquacious

Location: I'm so deep that I'll list a state of mind as a location
Bincount™: 314

teleincision is now officially a religion.
ExTReMe FrEAk's Avatar ExTReMe FrEAk
07-03-2005, 11:26 AM

This thread gets me so hot. I'll be back in a bit, I need to go rub my nipples.
Althoughwbelieverseknow nofboundsetoatheirrfaith, theyowillustillrremain blindedosheep,wandntake societyptooit'swknees.e Norman should be the victim of religiously engineered beliefs. A man should find his own light, for we are not sheep, and have no shepard. We have ourselves, and no one can take that away from us.
Old 07-03-2005, 11:26 AM   #152
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 288

This thread gets me so hot. I'll be back in a bit, I need to go rub my nipples.
Althoughwbelieverseknow nofboundsetoatheirrfaith, theyowillustillrremain blindedosheep,wandntake societyptooit'swknees.e Norman should be the victim of religiously engineered beliefs. A man should find his own light, for we are not sheep, and have no shepard. We have ourselves, and no one can take that away from us.
Tyson's Avatar Tyson
07-03-2005, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLIEve
Hehe....buttfuck.

Teleincision is so very real.

DVD.

August.

I'll quote this for truth later......say around September.
Quote:
Just did a little research here at T.D.N. then a little more at the ToolBand.com site.

No. I don't have a life.

Anyhoo, I found what I think is the first mention of the "TeleIncision" rumor here on TDN.

http://www.toolnavy.com/showthread.p...t=Teleincision

This seems to quite awhile before the Teleincision site. So while as Blair said...

It would seem to leave us with two options:

1. Vans501s is full of shit. He made it up and the email Blair is reading is correct.

2. Vans501s did in fact have a reliable source. Teleincision is real. The August 16th date is real. And we're all about to be teabagged.

I'm gonna have to go with #1. Makes the most sense to me.
So you're going on what everybody has been telling you from the get-go of this rumour?

And I thought Bush was a flip flopper.
Old 07-03-2005, 02:48 PM   #153
Virgin colada, no rum

Bincount™: 12673

Quote:
Hehe....buttfuck.

Teleincision is so very real.

DVD.

August.

I'll quote this for truth later......say around September.
Quote:
Just did a little research here at T.D.N. then a little more at the ToolBand.com site.

No. I don't have a life.

Anyhoo, I found what I think is the first mention of the "TeleIncision" rumor here on TDN.

http://www.toolnavy.com/showthread.p...t=Teleincision

This seems to quite awhile before the Teleincision site. So while as Blair said...

It would seem to leave us with two options:

1. Vans501s is full of shit. He made it up and the email Blair is reading is correct.

2. Vans501s did in fact have a reliable source. Teleincision is real. The August 16th date is real. And we're all about to be teabagged.

I'm gonna have to go with #1. Makes the most sense to me.
So you're going on what everybody has been telling you from the get-go of this rumour?

And I thought Bush was a flip flopper.
pris0n's Avatar pris0n
07-03-2005, 03:25 PM

You guys still think that teleincision.com is real? anyone who does should really read the rest of the thread.
Old 07-03-2005, 03:25 PM   #154
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 22

You guys still think that teleincision.com is real? anyone who does should really read the rest of the thread.
ARMZ's Avatar ARMZ
07-03-2005, 05:54 PM

No! I will not give up on Teleincision! NEVER!

Meh! if Tool have taught me anything it's to let go.

It was fun while it lasted, 5 years from now some kid will join up and will ask about Teleincision and I and many others will giggle.

Someone start another rumor, that was good shit, it got me excited even though it was a hoax, like I said I can let go, can you????
Old 07-03-2005, 05:54 PM   #155
Level 9 - Obstreperous

No! I will not give up on Teleincision! NEVER!

Meh! if Tool have taught me anything it's to let go.

It was fun while it lasted, 5 years from now some kid will join up and will ask about Teleincision and I and many others will giggle.

Someone start another rumor, that was good shit, it got me excited even though it was a hoax, like I said I can let go, can you????
herarety's Avatar herarety
07-03-2005, 05:58 PM

My mom works at a local record store and she said she saw a flyer for the new Tool album coming out on September 19th, except they changed their name to Mangled Motherbies and the album name is in fact going to be 'Tool'.

I'm totally not kidding, and you wouldn't call my mom a liar now would you? Would you?!
Old 07-03-2005, 05:58 PM   #156
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 2158

My mom works at a local record store and she said she saw a flyer for the new Tool album coming out on September 19th, except they changed their name to Mangled Motherbies and the album name is in fact going to be 'Tool'.

I'm totally not kidding, and you wouldn't call my mom a liar now would you? Would you?!
07-03-2005, 06:20 PM

Quote:
(note: i think you're the only one who actively believed in it)
Old 07-03-2005, 06:20 PM   #157
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
07-03-2005, 06:55 PM

The album will be called Refractionoid.

Thank me with beer.

....then God is not dead.
Old 07-03-2005, 06:55 PM   #158
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 4207

The album will be called Refractionoid.

Thank me with beer.

....then God is not dead.
Tyson's Avatar Tyson
07-03-2005, 07:03 PM

Bliboran.

Thank me with free rehab.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:03 PM   #159
Virgin colada, no rum

Bincount™: 12673

Bliboran.

Thank me with free rehab.
ARMZ's Avatar ARMZ
07-03-2005, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mechanic
Then the person(s) who orchestrated this wicked deception has accomplished their task, kudos to them, now do you want to take on Christianity and tell the believers that it's all a lie? I'll back you up.............after I get Teleincision.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:29 PM   #160
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mechanic
Then the person(s) who orchestrated this wicked deception has accomplished their task, kudos to them, now do you want to take on Christianity and tell the believers that it's all a lie? I'll back you up.............after I get Teleincision.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply