Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
GregoryWohlwend's Avatar GregoryWohlwend
06-10-2005, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoX_02568
Well, just got done with listening to the interview, and to be perfectly honest Maynard blows dogs for quarters. WTF was that? Not one damn chunk of information about the new album. I understand the whole thing was about the Legalities about the music industry. But seriously he couldn't drop one little thing about the new album. For shit sake it's a new album, not the fucking second coming. That pissed me off.

Oh btw, anyone interested in making an anti-maynard flash game? I was thinking something to do with Maynard trying to blow as many Corporate executives as he could in a minute(if that pisses you off, think to yourself was Emotive created for any other reason then doing the political sellout. Maynards a fucking sell out just like every other artist, just a good liar too.). IDK... give me your ideas!

He treats his fans like shit, and I'm pretty tired of it. He should be thanking these people not treating them like fucking animals. Where the fuck is his "better humanity" when it comes to his fans? It's non-existant.

--End Transmission--

AEON FUX APOCODIX: DUde you are teh gay and should make a game about maynurd bitch slappin' his fans... That would be roxor.. HAR HAR... I'm gonna go fuck my dad now...

,,,right? please, for your sake, say i'm right.
Old 06-10-2005, 06:46 PM   #241
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 322
Re: MJK radio appearance this Friday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoX_02568
Well, just got done with listening to the interview, and to be perfectly honest Maynard blows dogs for quarters. WTF was that? Not one damn chunk of information about the new album. I understand the whole thing was about the Legalities about the music industry. But seriously he couldn't drop one little thing about the new album. For shit sake it's a new album, not the fucking second coming. That pissed me off.

Oh btw, anyone interested in making an anti-maynard flash game? I was thinking something to do with Maynard trying to blow as many Corporate executives as he could in a minute(if that pisses you off, think to yourself was Emotive created for any other reason then doing the political sellout. Maynards a fucking sell out just like every other artist, just a good liar too.). IDK... give me your ideas!

He treats his fans like shit, and I'm pretty tired of it. He should be thanking these people not treating them like fucking animals. Where the fuck is his "better humanity" when it comes to his fans? It's non-existant.

--End Transmission--

AEON FUX APOCODIX: DUde you are teh gay and should make a game about maynurd bitch slappin' his fans... That would be roxor.. HAR HAR... I'm gonna go fuck my dad now...

,,,right? please, for your sake, say i'm right.
06-11-2005, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffel
Maynard is reading this thread laughing his ass off at all of us :(
no, he's not, but i am.

i was much more productive at 6pm today; i was taking a nap. i am sorry i missed a talk about duckie though. man, that guy didn't worry 'bout NOBODY! ha ha ha, yeah!
Old 06-11-2005, 07:59 PM   #242
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffel
Maynard is reading this thread laughing his ass off at all of us :(
no, he's not, but i am.

i was much more productive at 6pm today; i was taking a nap. i am sorry i missed a talk about duckie though. man, that guy didn't worry 'bout NOBODY! ha ha ha, yeah!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Isac Khrondor's Avatar Isac Khrondor
06-12-2005, 08:11 AM

I'll have it.
Old 06-12-2005, 08:11 AM   #243
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 145

I'll have it.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread