Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
View Poll Results: Would you download the new album?
Yay. 38 46.34%
Nay. 40 48.78%
Tool are [slur deleted] 4 4.88%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

paraflux
03-01-2005, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by symbiosis
Preach it!
I will, thanks.

Last edited by paraflux; 03-01-2005 at 08:16 AM..
Old 03-01-2005, 08:12 AM   #81
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070
Re: If the new album leaks...

Quote:
Preach it!
I will, thanks.

Last edited by paraflux; 03-01-2005 at 08:16 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Hogpile's Avatar Hogpile
03-01-2005, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Brightwell
You'd lose that one. You're better off just moving along.

:)
Heh, your jason mask doesn't scare me pal. Actually, I do find myself somewhat overwhelmed when it comes to the Fragile sucking ass debate. Although it's blatantly obvious how much ass it sucks, there are people like yourself who just refuse to see the light. A shitload, actually. The hardest thing about proving the obvious, really, is how out numbered I am on here. It's hard getting all your points right on que, when all of TDN loves that fucking album.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:36 AM   #82
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 2723

Quote:
You'd lose that one. You're better off just moving along.

:)
Heh, your jason mask doesn't scare me pal. Actually, I do find myself somewhat overwhelmed when it comes to the Fragile sucking ass debate. Although it's blatantly obvious how much ass it sucks, there are people like yourself who just refuse to see the light. A shitload, actually. The hardest thing about proving the obvious, really, is how out numbered I am on here. It's hard getting all your points right on que, when all of TDN loves that fucking album.
03-01-2005, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogpile
when all of TDN loves that fucking album.
There is a reason for that, man. I wish I could sit down and listen to it with you.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:50 AM   #83
Banned.

Quote:
when all of TDN loves that fucking album.
There is a reason for that, man. I wish I could sit down and listen to it with you.
Hogpile's Avatar Hogpile
03-01-2005, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraflux

I've admitted it before: I've listened to that whole album all of 2 times all the way through. Nothing about it, ever caught my ear. So, while I may not have given it "enough of a chance" in some people's eyes, I feel I gave it a pretty good one.
Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

One of my friends, absolutely loves a band called Porcupine Tree, which he heard about through being a fan of Opeth. I gues Mikeal Akerfeldt is a huge fan of Porcupine Tree. He(my friend, not Akerfeldt, heh) sent me a live disc of them, and a studio album by them, and although it's 'good', it's not that great in my mind. Nothing quite captures me, I guess you'd say. Bores me, pretty much. Funny thing is, I love Opeth. Just an example. Same thing with Fragile. It's a yawn, at best to me.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:56 AM   #84
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

I've admitted it before: I've listened to that whole album all of 2 times all the way through. Nothing about it, ever caught my ear. So, while I may not have given it "enough of a chance" in some people's eyes, I feel I gave it a pretty good one.
Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

One of my friends, absolutely loves a band called Porcupine Tree, which he heard about through being a fan of Opeth. I gues Mikeal Akerfeldt is a huge fan of Porcupine Tree. He(my friend, not Akerfeldt, heh) sent me a live disc of them, and a studio album by them, and although it's 'good', it's not that great in my mind. Nothing quite captures me, I guess you'd say. Bores me, pretty much. Funny thing is, I love Opeth. Just an example. Same thing with Fragile. It's a yawn, at best to me.
03-01-2005, 09:28 AM

Quote:
...when all of TDN loves that fucking album.
It can be because of this... maybe? I would like to give TDN users some credit but this is just a case of different tastes for different people...

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:28 AM   #85
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1891

Quote:
...when all of TDN loves that fucking album.
It can be because of this... maybe? I would like to give TDN users some credit but this is just a case of different tastes for different people...

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.
Hogpile's Avatar Hogpile
03-01-2005, 09:50 AM

Quote:
I think Tool's taste on music definitely affects some people's decisions on the subject. After all, we have some morons on here that actually claim that "Maynard is god". But for the most part, we all just have different tastes, so fuck it. Well, that, and I'm right and they're wrong. Hopefully that helps.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:50 AM   #86
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
I think Tool's taste on music definitely affects some people's decisions on the subject. After all, we have some morons on here that actually claim that "Maynard is god". But for the most part, we all just have different tastes, so fuck it. Well, that, and I'm right and they're wrong. Hopefully that helps.
03-01-2005, 09:59 AM

I am god. If Maynard wants to be god too, he better check with his lawyer first.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:59 AM   #87
Banned.

I am god. If Maynard wants to be god too, he better check with his lawyer first.
Hogpile's Avatar Hogpile
03-01-2005, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstajduh
It's true. I looked up "God" in the yellow pages and I found Paraflux's number.
*shrug* Go figure. Personally, being God would suck, you know how many prayers you got to answer each night? Fuck!
Or, it could be easy. Being Jesus is pretty swell. He doesn't answer any prayers, but he takes all the credit for coincidental good events. Then again he's a figment of the imagination.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:06 AM   #88
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
It's true. I looked up "God" in the yellow pages and I found Paraflux's number.
*shrug* Go figure. Personally, being God would suck, you know how many prayers you got to answer each night? Fuck!
Or, it could be easy. Being Jesus is pretty swell. He doesn't answer any prayers, but he takes all the credit for coincidental good events. Then again he's a figment of the imagination.
03-01-2005, 10:07 AM

Quote:
I wish I could sit down.
Your hemmorroids are flaring up again? ( Sorry I couldnt resist to put a monkey island insult in here.)
Old 03-01-2005, 10:07 AM   #89
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 3773

Quote:
I wish I could sit down.
Your hemmorroids are flaring up again? ( Sorry I couldnt resist to put a monkey island insult in here.)
03-01-2005, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Actually, you're right. Being Jesus would be pretty sweeet. I'd want all the famous sports celebrities thanking me for accomplishing their incredible acts. Ok. Here is how it works. Paraflux gets to be God, I'm Jesus, and Hogpile can be the Holy Spirit. How's that sound? Should we call the lawyers to have them draft up the contract?
Asshole, you even got my autograph and now youre claiming that you are Jesus. Im gonna go tell my dad about this.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:18 AM   #90
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Actually, you're right. Being Jesus would be pretty sweeet. I'd want all the famous sports celebrities thanking me for accomplishing their incredible acts. Ok. Here is how it works. Paraflux gets to be God, I'm Jesus, and Hogpile can be the Holy Spirit. How's that sound? Should we call the lawyers to have them draft up the contract?
Asshole, you even got my autograph and now youre claiming that you are Jesus. Im gonna go tell my dad about this.
03-01-2005, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Oh? I got your autograph? Who might you be then? Who's your daddy, bitch?
Yeah, did anyone buy the wall where it was framed. How much did you get it on ebay?
Old 03-01-2005, 10:38 AM   #91
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Oh? I got your autograph? Who might you be then? Who's your daddy, bitch?
Yeah, did anyone buy the wall where it was framed. How much did you get it on ebay?
03-01-2005, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Heh, your jason mask doesn't scare me pal. Actually, I do find myself somewhat overwhelmed when it comes to the Fragile sucking ass debate. [...]
Haha that's ok. I hate anything Radiohead has done after The Bends.

Needless to say, that doesn't go over well with most folks around here.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:49 AM   #92
meh.

Bincount™: 1074

Quote:
Heh, your jason mask doesn't scare me pal. Actually, I do find myself somewhat overwhelmed when it comes to the Fragile sucking ass debate. [...]
Haha that's ok. I hate anything Radiohead has done after The Bends.

Needless to say, that doesn't go over well with most folks around here.
paraflux
03-01-2005, 10:58 AM

I only like the album that that one song Creep is on because that song is the best song they have ever done.

Old 03-01-2005, 10:58 AM   #93
Banned.

I only like the album that that one song Creep is on because that song is the best song they have ever done.

paraflux
03-01-2005, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Go figure. Personally, being God would suck, you know how many prayers you got to answer each night? Fuck!
Actually, the people answer the prayers themselves, I rarely have to step in, and when I do it's usually to cause some sort of catastrophe for my personal entertainment.
Old 03-01-2005, 11:01 AM   #94
Banned.

Quote:
Go figure. Personally, being God would suck, you know how many prayers you got to answer each night? Fuck!
Actually, the people answer the prayers themselves, I rarely have to step in, and when I do it's usually to cause some sort of catastrophe for my personal entertainment.
Perseensilmä's Avatar Perseensilmä
03-01-2005, 11:34 AM

Quote:
So youre responsible for the catastrophe I had last week. I shitted in my pants while in school. That wasnt funny. How do you think I will ever get laid?
Old 03-01-2005, 11:34 AM   #95
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
So youre responsible for the catastrophe I had last week. I shitted in my pants while in school. That wasnt funny. How do you think I will ever get laid?
03-01-2005, 11:57 AM

SCAT? Special Candle-eveningmeals At Town? That sounds romantic. Im gonna search the internet dating services if I find anyone who is into that. Oh boy, oh boy, at last Im going to find someone who sees my romantic side, my inner self and doesnt care about that little accident since she doesnt know about it. I will probably tell her sometime but I bet she wont mock me since someone who is into romantic thingies must be loving and deep. Oh boy, oh boy.
Old 03-01-2005, 11:57 AM   #96
Level 12 - Scurrilous

SCAT? Special Candle-eveningmeals At Town? That sounds romantic. Im gonna search the internet dating services if I find anyone who is into that. Oh boy, oh boy, at last Im going to find someone who sees my romantic side, my inner self and doesnt care about that little accident since she doesnt know about it. I will probably tell her sometime but I bet she wont mock me since someone who is into romantic thingies must be loving and deep. Oh boy, oh boy.
03-01-2005, 12:07 PM

Quote:
I hate anything Radiohead has done.
If you had said that, me and you would completely agree on something musical for once. heh.
Old 03-01-2005, 12:07 PM   #97
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
I hate anything Radiohead has done.
If you had said that, me and you would completely agree on something musical for once. heh.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply