Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
Closed Thread
ARMZ's Avatar ARMZ
02-20-2006, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoD
good find...although the astrological egyptian connection to the temple of isis in the grand canyon is where they're going with it
For those who don't know about it can read from here if they like,

http://www.rense.com/general6/egy.htm

Although I would rather prefer to hear a song about a 'secret airport' as in Area 51 but I think the whole 'sacred geometry' and 'central figure in a planetary grid system' might fit better.

Fuck, I keep thinking that these are still the actual titles.

Soon my precious, soon.

Last edited by ARMZ; 02-20-2006 at 03:30 AM..
Old 02-20-2006, 03:24 AM   #121
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 415
Re: Someone posted a new tracklising+title....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoD
good find...although the astrological egyptian connection to the temple of isis in the grand canyon is where they're going with it
For those who don't know about it can read from here if they like,

http://www.rense.com/general6/egy.htm

Although I would rather prefer to hear a song about a 'secret airport' as in Area 51 but I think the whole 'sacred geometry' and 'central figure in a planetary grid system' might fit better.

Fuck, I keep thinking that these are still the actual titles.

Soon my precious, soon.

Last edited by ARMZ; 02-20-2006 at 03:30 AM..
OFFLINE |  
zenkinet's Avatar zenkinet
02-20-2006, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfoot
Are you talking about the post I made in there after I posted this? I only posted that in there because of this.

He's been registered there since 2003. He said he just says he met him before, not that he knows him well.
lol ok
Old 02-20-2006, 03:33 AM   #122
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfoot
Are you talking about the post I made in there after I posted this? I only posted that in there because of this.

He's been registered there since 2003. He said he just says he met him before, not that he knows him well.
lol ok
OFFLINE |  
NoD
02-20-2006, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles
So, Nod, where is Retrogression?
my ouija board points to 121 + 1
Old 02-20-2006, 03:39 AM   #123
NoD
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1239

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles
So, Nod, where is Retrogression?
my ouija board points to 121 + 1
OFFLINE |  
Nebel
02-20-2006, 03:45 AM

I'm not saying it's real, but here are some of the meanings:

Quote:
The Thorn -
"Thorn"
Botany.
A modified branch in the form of a sharp, woody spine.
Any of various shrubs, trees, or woody plants bearing sharp, woody spines.
Any of various sharp, spiny protuberances; a prickle.
One that causes sharp pain, irritation, or discomfort: He is a thorn in my side.
The runic letter þ originally representing either sound of the Modern English th, as in the and thin, used in Old English and Middle English manuscripts.

Annuled -
"Annuled"
No such word.

"Annulled"
To make or declare void or invalid, as a marriage or a law; nullify.
To obliterate the effect or existence of: “The significance of the past... is annulled in idle gusts of electronic massacre” (Alexander Cockburn).

Visceral -
"Visceral"
Relating to, situated in, or affecting the viscera.
Perceived in or as if in the viscera; profound: “The scientific approach to life is not really appropriate to states of visceral anguish” (Anthony Burgess).
Instinctive: visceral needs.

The Lucid -
"Lucid"
Easily understood; intelligible.
Mentally sound; sane or rational.
Translucent or transparent.

23 -
-Like 13, sometimes considered lucky or otherwise significant (as in the occult writings of Aleister Crowley and William S. Burroughs); see the 23 enigma.
-23rdian is a person who constantly witnesses the number 23 in high concentration.
-The number of chromosomes in a human germline cell
-A song of the band Jimmy Eat World on their album Futures.

Permute -
"Permute"
To change the order of.
Mathematics. To subject to permutation.

The Median -
"Median"
Relating to, located in, or extending toward the middle.
Anatomy. Of, relating to, or situated in or near the plane that divides a bilaterally symmetrical animal into right and left halves; mesial.
Statistics. Relating to or constituting the middle value in a distribution.

n.
A median point, plane, line, or part.
See median strip. See Regional Note at neutral ground.
Statistics. The middle value in a distribution, above and below which lie an equal number of values.
Mathematics.
A line that joins a vertex of a triangle to the midpoint of the opposite side.
The line that joins the midpoints of the nonparallel sides of a trapezoid.

Aldaraian -
"Aldaraian"
No such word.

"Aldaraia"
"Will of God" in Enochian.

Mandalic -
"Mandalic"
No such word.

"Mandala"
Any of various ritualistic geometric designs symbolic of the universe, used in Hinduism and Buddhism as an aid to meditation.

The Ascent -
"Ascent"
The act or process of rising or going upward.
An advancement, especially in social status.
An upward slope or incline.
A going back in time or upward in genealogical succession.

Laiad Kayenth -
"Laiad"
"The secrets of" or "Truth" in Enochian.

"Kayenth"
No such word.
However, an airport?
Old 02-20-2006, 03:45 AM   #124
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 38

I'm not saying it's real, but here are some of the meanings:

Quote:
The Thorn -
"Thorn"
Botany.
A modified branch in the form of a sharp, woody spine.
Any of various shrubs, trees, or woody plants bearing sharp, woody spines.
Any of various sharp, spiny protuberances; a prickle.
One that causes sharp pain, irritation, or discomfort: He is a thorn in my side.
The runic letter þ originally representing either sound of the Modern English th, as in the and thin, used in Old English and Middle English manuscripts.

Annuled -
"Annuled"
No such word.

"Annulled"
To make or declare void or invalid, as a marriage or a law; nullify.
To obliterate the effect or existence of: “The significance of the past... is annulled in idle gusts of electronic massacre” (Alexander Cockburn).

Visceral -
"Visceral"
Relating to, situated in, or affecting the viscera.
Perceived in or as if in the viscera; profound: “The scientific approach to life is not really appropriate to states of visceral anguish” (Anthony Burgess).
Instinctive: visceral needs.

The Lucid -
"Lucid"
Easily understood; intelligible.
Mentally sound; sane or rational.
Translucent or transparent.

23 -
-Like 13, sometimes considered lucky or otherwise significant (as in the occult writings of Aleister Crowley and William S. Burroughs); see the 23 enigma.
-23rdian is a person who constantly witnesses the number 23 in high concentration.
-The number of chromosomes in a human germline cell
-A song of the band Jimmy Eat World on their album Futures.

Permute -
"Permute"
To change the order of.
Mathematics. To subject to permutation.

The Median -
"Median"
Relating to, located in, or extending toward the middle.
Anatomy. Of, relating to, or situated in or near the plane that divides a bilaterally symmetrical animal into right and left halves; mesial.
Statistics. Relating to or constituting the middle value in a distribution.

n.
A median point, plane, line, or part.
See median strip. See Regional Note at neutral ground.
Statistics. The middle value in a distribution, above and below which lie an equal number of values.
Mathematics.
A line that joins a vertex of a triangle to the midpoint of the opposite side.
The line that joins the midpoints of the nonparallel sides of a trapezoid.

Aldaraian -
"Aldaraian"
No such word.

"Aldaraia"
"Will of God" in Enochian.

Mandalic -
"Mandalic"
No such word.

"Mandala"
Any of various ritualistic geometric designs symbolic of the universe, used in Hinduism and Buddhism as an aid to meditation.

The Ascent -
"Ascent"
The act or process of rising or going upward.
An advancement, especially in social status.
An upward slope or incline.
A going back in time or upward in genealogical succession.

Laiad Kayenth -
"Laiad"
"The secrets of" or "Truth" in Enochian.

"Kayenth"
No such word.
However, an airport?
OFFLINE |  
mattw
02-20-2006, 04:03 AM

Looks like the band have been busy, setting up a nice little B & B on the other side of the world with a familiar name:

http://www.aldaraia.co.nz/property_for_sale.html

I wonder if the owners had anything to do with the new album...?
22/04/02 Brisbane, 21/01/07 Gold Coast BDO, 24/01/07 Sydney, 25/01/07 Sydney BDO, 31/01/07 Melbourne, 11/07/10 San Francisco, 12/07/10 Sacramento, 14/07/10 San Diego, 24/01/11 Brisbane, 27/04/13 Melbourne, 3/05/13 Sydney, 4/05/13 Sydney, 6/01/16 San Francisco, 7/01/16 San Francisco, 9/01/16 San Diego, 10/01/16 San Diego
Old 02-20-2006, 04:03 AM   #125
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 27

Looks like the band have been busy, setting up a nice little B & B on the other side of the world with a familiar name:

http://www.aldaraia.co.nz/property_for_sale.html

I wonder if the owners had anything to do with the new album...?
22/04/02 Brisbane, 21/01/07 Gold Coast BDO, 24/01/07 Sydney, 25/01/07 Sydney BDO, 31/01/07 Melbourne, 11/07/10 San Francisco, 12/07/10 Sacramento, 14/07/10 San Diego, 24/01/11 Brisbane, 27/04/13 Melbourne, 3/05/13 Sydney, 4/05/13 Sydney, 6/01/16 San Francisco, 7/01/16 San Francisco, 9/01/16 San Diego, 10/01/16 San Diego
OFFLINE |  
ARMZ's Avatar ARMZ
02-20-2006, 04:08 AM

Well if it is indeed a song on the album then 'Laiad Kayenth' should be about Area 51 or at least along those lines of secret bases, perhaps underground ones.

The only reference to 'Kayenth' is on one page from google which has to be translated and which was posted earlier by Systolic and reads as...

To Sedona it continued to go over Kayenth and Four Corners to Santa Fe. The airfield Kayenth consists of a hard lining runway without any buildings, convenient beside a Highway crossing in the desert.

Kayenth

So it's an airfield and not an airport, my mistake but it may also be a place/town or whatever.

Last edited by ARMZ; 02-20-2006 at 04:13 AM..
Old 02-20-2006, 04:08 AM   #126
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Well if it is indeed a song on the album then 'Laiad Kayenth' should be about Area 51 or at least along those lines of secret bases, perhaps underground ones.

The only reference to 'Kayenth' is on one page from google which has to be translated and which was posted earlier by Systolic and reads as...

To Sedona it continued to go over Kayenth and Four Corners to Santa Fe. The airfield Kayenth consists of a hard lining runway without any buildings, convenient beside a Highway crossing in the desert.

Kayenth

So it's an airfield and not an airport, my mistake but it may also be a place/town or whatever.

Last edited by ARMZ; 02-20-2006 at 04:13 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Foamy's Avatar Foamy
02-20-2006, 04:22 AM

Anulled isn't a word? Since when? Isn't that a catholic thing? When people get divorced they get their marriage anulled. Its like the marriage never happened.
Old 02-20-2006, 04:22 AM   #127
curious george

Bincount™: 6546

Anulled isn't a word? Since when? Isn't that a catholic thing? When people get divorced they get their marriage anulled. Its like the marriage never happened.
OFFLINE |  
Nebel
02-20-2006, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamy
Annuled isn't a word but annulled is..yeah..
Old 02-20-2006, 04:26 AM   #128
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamy
Annuled isn't a word but annulled is..yeah..
OFFLINE |  
Systolic
02-20-2006, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebel
Hey, I can't wait for that Tool live album, when's that going to be released?

Alot of you really are oblivious, just because he says the sequel to Lateralus, doesn't mean its a continuation. They could have said, that about Aenima. It's not Lateralus part 2, bloody hell.

I think it means DVD...
And the point is that they DIDNT refer to it as the sequel to Aenima. This is distinct, and I am simply using it as a basis by which to judge the similarities in the hypothetical tracklisting and Lateralus.

Let me have my fun. If I'm wrong, all hail almighty Nebel for not falling into the deadly trap of fake Tool album tracklists.
Old 02-20-2006, 04:46 AM   #129
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 862

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebel
Hey, I can't wait for that Tool live album, when's that going to be released?

Alot of you really are oblivious, just because he says the sequel to Lateralus, doesn't mean its a continuation. They could have said, that about Aenima. It's not Lateralus part 2, bloody hell.

I think it means DVD...
And the point is that they DIDNT refer to it as the sequel to Aenima. This is distinct, and I am simply using it as a basis by which to judge the similarities in the hypothetical tracklisting and Lateralus.

Let me have my fun. If I'm wrong, all hail almighty Nebel for not falling into the deadly trap of fake Tool album tracklists.
02-20-2006, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systolic
I think it means DVD...

lol, you can have your fun, I'm just stating the obvious, of course it can have spiritual themes just like Lateralus, just don't expect it to sound like Lateralus (if it did, then there would be no progression as a band). Even going by this tracklisting, that don't sound like a sequel to it, but anyway, it's no problem with me, sorry for starting on you like that
Old 02-20-2006, 04:48 AM   #130
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systolic
I think it means DVD...

lol, you can have your fun, I'm just stating the obvious, of course it can have spiritual themes just like Lateralus, just don't expect it to sound like Lateralus (if it did, then there would be no progression as a band). Even going by this tracklisting, that don't sound like a sequel to it, but anyway, it's no problem with me, sorry for starting on you like that
OFFLINE |  
mike09's Avatar mike09
02-20-2006, 06:00 AM

So, basically, if this isn't true, you gotta' give a hand to the man who made this up. He did some research and atleast he's adding a little bit more life to these forums as we wait for the real album. Who knows? Maybe this is the real tracklisting. There's a lot of evidence shown in this thread to convince me enough to believe it. I'm still skeptical, as I always am until the last minute. It's not going to take long to find out if this is true or not, just wait for the TB update in a couple days. Also, just something to think about, if that guy has been a member of the boards for a few years, why would he post a fake tracklist and story? Now, I don't know what type of user he is or if he's respected at all over there or not, but if he was caught, wouldn't his reputation on the board change drastically in a negative way afterwards?
Old 02-20-2006, 06:00 AM   #131
Banned.

Bincount™: 664

So, basically, if this isn't true, you gotta' give a hand to the man who made this up. He did some research and atleast he's adding a little bit more life to these forums as we wait for the real album. Who knows? Maybe this is the real tracklisting. There's a lot of evidence shown in this thread to convince me enough to believe it. I'm still skeptical, as I always am until the last minute. It's not going to take long to find out if this is true or not, just wait for the TB update in a couple days. Also, just something to think about, if that guy has been a member of the boards for a few years, why would he post a fake tracklist and story? Now, I don't know what type of user he is or if he's respected at all over there or not, but if he was caught, wouldn't his reputation on the board change drastically in a negative way afterwards?
OFFLINE |  
Nebel
02-20-2006, 06:04 AM

Who knows, if it's true it's true, but I'm only believing it if it's posted on Toolband.
Old 02-20-2006, 06:04 AM   #132
Level 8 - Vociferous

Who knows, if it's true it's true, but I'm only believing it if it's posted on Toolband.
OFFLINE |  
mike09's Avatar mike09
02-20-2006, 06:04 AM

That's reasonable.
Old 02-20-2006, 06:04 AM   #133
Banned.

That's reasonable.
OFFLINE |  
DirtyBanana's Avatar DirtyBanana
02-20-2006, 06:20 AM

Looking at pictures from Joshua Davis and hearing what he said in that presentation,the song "Viscreral" could be real:

http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?p=767818#post767818

(Check out the last pic)
Old 02-20-2006, 06:20 AM   #134
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 139

Looking at pictures from Joshua Davis and hearing what he said in that presentation,the song "Viscreral" could be real:

(Check out the last pic)
OFFLINE |  
millermt's Avatar millermt
02-20-2006, 06:22 AM

This is still being debated?! Good lord people, go back to sleep. Someone will wake you when the real tracklist is posted.
12-Aug-02 Trenton, NJ | 13-Aug-02 NYC | 29-Oct-02 PHL | 17-May-06 PHL | 19-May-06 NYC | 20-May-06 NYC | 28-Sep-06 Camden, NJ | 02-Oct-06 Wilkes-Barre, PA | 05-Oct-06 Hartford, CT | 06-Oct-06 East Rutherford, NJ | 07-Oct-06 Long Island, NY | 09-Jun-07 Atlantic City, NJ | 23-Jun-07 Fort Wayne, IN | 29-Jun-07 Cincinnati, OH | 07-Aug-09 Cincinnati, OH | 16-Jul-10 Las Vegas, NV | 15-Mar-14 Las Vegas, NV | 22-Jan-16 STL | 23-Jan-16 Nashville, TN | 29-Oct-16 NOLA | 08-Jun-17 Rosemont, IL | 20-May-18 Columbus, OH | 08-May-19 Louisville, KY | 13-May-19 STL | 04-Jun-19 Prague | 05-Jun-19 Vienna | 15-Oct-19 DEN | 16-Oct-19 DEN | 31-Oct-19 MKE | 11-Nov-19 Toronto | 12-Nov-19 Toronto | 24-Nov-19 Raleigh, NC | 18-Jan-20 Glendale, AZ | 21-Jan-20 ATX | 29-Jan-20 Nashville, TN
Old 02-20-2006, 06:22 AM   #135
Level 8 - Vociferous

This is still being debated?! Good lord people, go back to sleep. Someone will wake you when the real tracklist is posted.
12-Aug-02 Trenton, NJ | 13-Aug-02 NYC | 29-Oct-02 PHL | 17-May-06 PHL | 19-May-06 NYC | 20-May-06 NYC | 28-Sep-06 Camden, NJ | 02-Oct-06 Wilkes-Barre, PA | 05-Oct-06 Hartford, CT | 06-Oct-06 East Rutherford, NJ | 07-Oct-06 Long Island, NY | 09-Jun-07 Atlantic City, NJ | 23-Jun-07 Fort Wayne, IN | 29-Jun-07 Cincinnati, OH | 07-Aug-09 Cincinnati, OH | 16-Jul-10 Las Vegas, NV | 15-Mar-14 Las Vegas, NV | 22-Jan-16 STL | 23-Jan-16 Nashville, TN | 29-Oct-16 NOLA | 08-Jun-17 Rosemont, IL | 20-May-18 Columbus, OH | 08-May-19 Louisville, KY | 13-May-19 STL | 04-Jun-19 Prague | 05-Jun-19 Vienna | 15-Oct-19 DEN | 16-Oct-19 DEN | 31-Oct-19 MKE | 11-Nov-19 Toronto | 12-Nov-19 Toronto | 24-Nov-19 Raleigh, NC | 18-Jan-20 Glendale, AZ | 21-Jan-20 ATX | 29-Jan-20 Nashville, TN
OFFLINE |  
pushin's Avatar pushin
02-20-2006, 06:32 AM

Oh the woe/Of Thrak. The waiting world/Is furled in sorrow, and in the winter/Whispers 'neath the snow. Ought/He now to mourn the ruin she hath wrought!/The tools are cruel and their subject taut; in a fading thought/A sliver shifts in silence; so many gifts to this - /The dusty floor - /As pushin hurls her curls/And hews in darkness! Thrakandor
Old 02-20-2006, 06:32 AM   #136
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 87

Oh the woe/Of Thrak. The waiting world/Is furled in sorrow, and in the winter/Whispers 'neath the snow. Ought/He now to mourn the ruin she hath wrought!/The tools are cruel and their subject taut; in a fading thought/A sliver shifts in silence; so many gifts to this - /The dusty floor - /As pushin hurls her curls/And hews in darkness! Thrakandor
OFFLINE |  
ARMZ's Avatar ARMZ
02-20-2006, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBanana

(Check out the last pic)
What am I looking for?
Old 02-20-2006, 06:41 AM   #137
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBanana

(Check out the last pic)
What am I looking for?
mike09's Avatar mike09
02-20-2006, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMZ
What am I looking for?
Exactly what I'm saying.
Old 02-20-2006, 07:12 AM   #138
Banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMZ
What am I looking for?
Exactly what I'm saying.
OFFLINE |  
ARMZ's Avatar ARMZ
02-20-2006, 07:16 AM

I think I can see a bear in the last pic.
Old 02-20-2006, 07:16 AM   #139
Level 9 - Obstreperous

I think I can see a bear in the last pic.
vinegar_tom's Avatar vinegar_tom
02-20-2006, 07:18 AM

Does no one know 23 skidoo?
Old 02-20-2006, 07:18 AM   #140
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3796

Does no one know 23 skidoo?
OFFLINE |  
Madklikor
02-20-2006, 07:33 AM

Aldaraia sounds like Aenima.
Laiad Kayenth sounds like Faaip De Oaid (at least the first word, especially at the end of the album).

Might be true, or not. I like most of these titles, so if it's true I'm ok with it (and what matters is the music anyway).
Old 02-20-2006, 07:33 AM   #141
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2

Laiad Kayenth sounds like Faaip De Oaid (at least the first word, especially at the end of the album).

Might be true, or not. I like most of these titles, so if it's true I'm ok with it (and what matters is the music anyway).
OFFLINE |  
metalforever's Avatar metalforever
02-20-2006, 08:13 AM

sound reasonable for the most part. if these titles are fake, whoever made them up did a damn good job.
Old 02-20-2006, 08:13 AM   #142
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 13

sound reasonable for the most part. if these titles are fake, whoever made them up did a damn good job.
02-20-2006, 08:18 AM

I bet Blair's gonna get a surprise (a flood of mail) in his inbox when he wakes up this morning..
Old 02-20-2006, 08:18 AM   #143
Level 8 - Vociferous

I bet Blair's gonna get a surprise (a flood of mail) in his inbox when he wakes up this morning..
OFFLINE |  
kyyuulle's Avatar kyyuulle
02-20-2006, 08:21 AM

if you look on http://www.joshuadavis.com/ in the web section of his site, he refers to the background spirals on the toolband website as "thorns"
Old 02-20-2006, 08:21 AM   #144
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 37

if you look on http://www.joshuadavis.com/ in the web section of his site, he refers to the background spirals on the toolband website as "thorns"
OFFLINE |  
TheRuleOfThree's Avatar TheRuleOfThree
02-20-2006, 08:28 AM

For what it's worth, ToolArmy has no mention of this anywhere yet, even in the message boards. I don't know if that really means anything, but I figured I would let people know.
Old 02-20-2006, 08:28 AM   #145
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 23

For what it's worth, ToolArmy has no mention of this anywhere yet, even in the message boards. I don't know if that really means anything, but I figured I would let people know.
OFFLINE |  
vinegar_tom's Avatar vinegar_tom
02-20-2006, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRuleOfThree
Cool, let us know when you know something.
Old 02-20-2006, 08:32 AM   #146
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3796

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRuleOfThree
Cool, let us know when you know something.
OFFLINE |  
Christoff
02-20-2006, 08:45 AM

This tracklisting, to my mind, can only be the work of Maynard himself, cleverly shooting down the middle.

I do not think this is the actual tracklisting, but it would not surprise me if it is near to it.
Old 02-20-2006, 08:45 AM   #147
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 11

This tracklisting, to my mind, can only be the work of Maynard himself, cleverly shooting down the middle.

I do not think this is the actual tracklisting, but it would not surprise me if it is near to it.
OFFLINE |  
orange.juice's Avatar orange.juice
02-20-2006, 08:49 AM

this fake tracklisting is really getting a lot of attention. wow, almost 200 posts!
Old 02-20-2006, 08:49 AM   #148
Banned.

Bincount™: 932

this fake tracklisting is really getting a lot of attention. wow, almost 200 posts!
OFFLINE |  
LetGoLetgoLetGo's Avatar LetGoLetgoLetGo
02-20-2006, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madklikor

They sound like each other? Really? Are you deaf?
Old 02-20-2006, 08:53 AM   #149
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madklikor

They sound like each other? Really? Are you deaf?
OFFLINE |  
champion's Avatar champion
02-20-2006, 08:57 AM

I checked ToolArmy also. No mentions, still.
Old 02-20-2006, 08:57 AM   #150
Banned.

Bincount™: 360

I checked ToolArmy also. No mentions, still.
OFFLINE |  
grime_z's Avatar grime_z
02-20-2006, 09:09 AM

I agree that these titles sound a bit too familiar... but I could care less what the titles are. The music is what matters, and being a Tool release, it will be a work of art.
Old 02-20-2006, 09:09 AM   #151
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1

I agree that these titles sound a bit too familiar... but I could care less what the titles are. The music is what matters, and being a Tool release, it will be a work of art.
OFFLINE |  
ATARI's Avatar ATARI
02-20-2006, 09:15 AM

The Thorn sounds like a good opening track.

Otherwise this thread appears to be 100% bullshit unless I see something on Toolband, or something from Toolarmy
Old 02-20-2006, 09:15 AM   #152
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 297

The Thorn sounds like a good opening track.

Otherwise this thread appears to be 100% bullshit unless I see something on Toolband, or something from Toolarmy
02-20-2006, 09:47 AM

Much like God - it doesn't matter if this tracklist is or isn't real, the bottom line is that it is NECESSARY IMO.

In other words, it gives us something to chew on other than that Elephtheria BS. Clearly these titles have been well crafted.

Just imagine - the last track on the new album (probably Tool's last) being 17 minutes long... talk about an epic and amazing way to end a phenomenal career.
Old 02-20-2006, 09:47 AM   #153
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104

Much like God - it doesn't matter if this tracklist is or isn't real, the bottom line is that it is NECESSARY IMO.

In other words, it gives us something to chew on other than that Elephtheria BS. Clearly these titles have been well crafted.

Just imagine - the last track on the new album (probably Tool's last) being 17 minutes long... talk about an epic and amazing way to end a phenomenal career.
02-20-2006, 09:52 AM

Who cares? Just wait until they release legit info and we won't have to argue back and forth.
Old 02-20-2006, 09:52 AM   #154
Super Bat Kiss

Bincount™: 9554

Who cares? Just wait until they release legit info and we won't have to argue back and forth.
02-20-2006, 09:52 AM

Has anyone ever thought about that Tool might do something Fantômas or Devin Townsend did with their upcoming album; Have the albumtitle and name every song the same (or close to).

Fantômas did it with Suspended Animation- Every song is 1 day ahead.
Devin Townsend did it with DevLab- DevLab1, DevLab2, DevLab3.

Eg?
I meant Eh... Eh?
Old 02-20-2006, 09:52 AM   #155
Banned at user request

Bincount™: 4029

Has anyone ever thought about that Tool might do something Fantômas or Devin Townsend did with their upcoming album; Have the albumtitle and name every song the same (or close to).

Fantômas did it with Suspended Animation- Every song is 1 day ahead.
Devin Townsend did it with DevLab- DevLab1, DevLab2, DevLab3.

Eg?
I meant Eh... Eh?
OFFLINE |  
5th Eye's Avatar 5th Eye
02-20-2006, 09:53 AM

[no].
Old 02-20-2006, 09:53 AM   #156
Super Bat Kiss

Bincount™: 9554

[no].
02-20-2006, 09:55 AM

no.
Old 02-20-2006, 09:55 AM   #157
Smokes poutine every day

Bincount™: 6367

no.
OFFLINE |  
TurdEye13's Avatar TurdEye13
02-20-2006, 09:55 AM

I'm waiting for the official announcement before I get too excited.
Old 02-20-2006, 09:55 AM   #158
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 2063

I'm waiting for the official announcement before I get too excited.
02-20-2006, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Eye
[no].
Uhuh.
Old 02-20-2006, 09:57 AM   #159
Banned at user request

Bincount™: 4029

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Eye
[no].
Uhuh.
OFFLINE |  
Ocelot199's Avatar Ocelot199
02-20-2006, 09:59 AM

HOLY SHIT CHECK TOOLBAND!!!!!!!
absolutly nothing new there lol
Old 02-20-2006, 09:59 AM   #160
On Probation

Bincount™: 8929

HOLY SHIT CHECK TOOLBAND!!!!!!!
absolutly nothing new there lol
OFFLINE |  

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply