Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
Closed Thread
Kody27
06-19-2009, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivek View Post
And I'm saying that you listen to a very narrow and defined range of music, which you yourself have admitted to. So, points for style, but minus several dozen for completely missing what I was saying by going on a rant about enjoyment.

Yes.

L-O-L. Occult philosophy is not science. Nor is it related to what we're talking about here.
No one cares what you were saying in the first place. We all know your views are just perfect and so culturally diverse that no one can have a different opinion on things around you.

Science literally means, "to know". The desire to know automatically implies that there are things you don't know yet, hidden things.
Occult literally means "hidden". The desire to know things which are hidden from your everyday sight.

"Some have held that philosophical problems arise through misuse of language or because of misunderstandings of the logic of our language, while some maintain that there are genuine philosophical problems and that philosophy is continuous with science."

Tell me again that Occult Philosophies is not considered science. Metaphysics is considered occult, and logic is the basis for science and philosophy, and mathematics for that matter.

Just because you don't believe in anything supernatural or magical doesn't mean it can't be a science to study them.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:35 PM   #41
On Probation

Bincount™: 7
Re: 10,000 days is great?

Quote:
And I'm saying that you listen to a very narrow and defined range of music, which you yourself have admitted to. So, points for style, but minus several dozen for completely missing what I was saying by going on a rant about enjoyment.

Yes.

L-O-L. Occult philosophy is not science. Nor is it related to what we're talking about here.
No one cares what you were saying in the first place. We all know your views are just perfect and so culturally diverse that no one can have a different opinion on things around you.

Science literally means, "to know". The desire to know automatically implies that there are things you don't know yet, hidden things.
Occult literally means "hidden". The desire to know things which are hidden from your everyday sight.

"Some have held that philosophical problems arise through misuse of language or because of misunderstandings of the logic of our language, while some maintain that there are genuine philosophical problems and that philosophy is continuous with science."

Tell me again that Occult Philosophies is not considered science. Metaphysics is considered occult, and logic is the basis for science and philosophy, and mathematics for that matter.

Just because you don't believe in anything supernatural or magical doesn't mean it can't be a science to study them.
OFFLINE |  
Kody27
06-19-2009, 08:46 PM

Quote:
I never said anything about "better" or "worse" or any other value judgment in relation to anything. That's pure fabrication of your own design. I simply made a statement that the music you listen to is relatively narrow in scope.

It would be fortunate if you didn't try to turn everything I or anyone else says into an instant pissing contest. Most of us really don't care how people on the internet may or may not measure up.
It would be fortunate if you didn't instigate an argument over my taste in music by making a negative comment pitying me because of a few of the albums I liked in 2006.

Those albums that you so elegantly wikipedia'd were American only, how is that not narrow on your part? Most of the best music in the world isn't made in America, sorry to burst your all encompassing little bubble. But there is a whole UK Edition of your precious "music in 2006 wikipedia page", and a switzerland edition that is also completely different. and so on.

I don't have to name off all the bands I listen to to defend some ignorant slander towards me from someone who cannot possibly know the types of music I listen to. But if I did just to prove you wrong, it would just be me causing a pissing contest right? of course it would.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:46 PM   #42
On Probation

Quote:
I never said anything about "better" or "worse" or any other value judgment in relation to anything. That's pure fabrication of your own design. I simply made a statement that the music you listen to is relatively narrow in scope.

It would be fortunate if you didn't try to turn everything I or anyone else says into an instant pissing contest. Most of us really don't care how people on the internet may or may not measure up.
It would be fortunate if you didn't instigate an argument over my taste in music by making a negative comment pitying me because of a few of the albums I liked in 2006.

Those albums that you so elegantly wikipedia'd were American only, how is that not narrow on your part? Most of the best music in the world isn't made in America, sorry to burst your all encompassing little bubble. But there is a whole UK Edition of your precious "music in 2006 wikipedia page", and a switzerland edition that is also completely different. and so on.

I don't have to name off all the bands I listen to to defend some ignorant slander towards me from someone who cannot possibly know the types of music I listen to. But if I did just to prove you wrong, it would just be me causing a pissing contest right? of course it would.
OFFLINE |  
Mozeley's Avatar Mozeley
06-20-2009, 02:35 AM

*sigh* another thread added to the Kody vs Rivek shitpile
Old 06-20-2009, 02:35 AM   #43
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 15

06-20-2009, 09:19 AM

Quote:
I instigated nothing; I was just stating fact. If you had thicker skin or maybe weren't so wound up all the time, things like this wouldn't happen.

Have you ever heard of a "small example"? Also, kudos on overestimating my attachment to an offhand link I placed for the sake of brevity and quickness.

You just stated the types of music you listen to:

So... yeah, I can possibly know what types of music you listen to... and as it turns out I do.

Yes, it would, because you're trying to prove that two genres out of dozens is somehow not a narrowly defined patch of personal taste real estate here.

Your tastes in music are relatively very narrow. Get over it, man.

Sigh, you poor pitiful man, you have such a big mouth but so little ears.

I said as of now, 75% of the music i listen to is those two genres, meaning that's what i'm into AS OF NOW, if you had understood anything i said you would see that i like to dive deep into something and move on, so yeah my taste in music is very narrow right now, but as soon as i feel like moving on to the next thing i will. there's always the 25% that includes everything else, and no i haven't named off any bands that i listen to because there's no need to compare my taste with your taste, it's a matter of opinion, you're the one who seems to care too much how people spend their time listening to music, you pity me because of some misguided conception that i'm a narrow person all the time, I should pity you because of you heedlessness to judge and faulty interpretations but I don't, mostly because i don't give a shit how you spend your time, and secondly because it would make me look like a complete fool to think that i know how someone else appreciates music. You're over analytical guesstimation of my style is wrong, get over it. Or you could take that shovel you got there and keep digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole of pure ignorance and continue on in life thinking that you actually know something significant enough about me to make any kind of judgement call, musically or otherwise.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:19 AM   #44
On Probation

Quote:
I instigated nothing; I was just stating fact. If you had thicker skin or maybe weren't so wound up all the time, things like this wouldn't happen.

Have you ever heard of a "small example"? Also, kudos on overestimating my attachment to an offhand link I placed for the sake of brevity and quickness.

You just stated the types of music you listen to:

So... yeah, I can possibly know what types of music you listen to... and as it turns out I do.

Yes, it would, because you're trying to prove that two genres out of dozens is somehow not a narrowly defined patch of personal taste real estate here.

Your tastes in music are relatively very narrow. Get over it, man.

Sigh, you poor pitiful man, you have such a big mouth but so little ears.

I said as of now, 75% of the music i listen to is those two genres, meaning that's what i'm into AS OF NOW, if you had understood anything i said you would see that i like to dive deep into something and move on, so yeah my taste in music is very narrow right now, but as soon as i feel like moving on to the next thing i will. there's always the 25% that includes everything else, and no i haven't named off any bands that i listen to because there's no need to compare my taste with your taste, it's a matter of opinion, you're the one who seems to care too much how people spend their time listening to music, you pity me because of some misguided conception that i'm a narrow person all the time, I should pity you because of you heedlessness to judge and faulty interpretations but I don't, mostly because i don't give a shit how you spend your time, and secondly because it would make me look like a complete fool to think that i know how someone else appreciates music. You're over analytical guesstimation of my style is wrong, get over it. Or you could take that shovel you got there and keep digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole of pure ignorance and continue on in life thinking that you actually know something significant enough about me to make any kind of judgement call, musically or otherwise.
OFFLINE |  
Cheesegreater
06-20-2009, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozeley View Post
Goddammit.. I know man. I don't know who started it. I guess Rivek dissed his taste in music first, but I fucking knew this would happen. Between Rivek, Inner and Kody every 10KD thread turns into "I didn't say that." "You misunderstood me, idiot." "Well, that's what I said in the first place." "Quit getting defensive!" "I'm not! I'm just stating the facts. fucktard!"

Jesus.. Anyway, 10KD is a great album, but not Tool's best. There's some gems on it, just not as much of a wealth of gems like you get on Aenima and Lateralus.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:23 AM   #45
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 26

Quote:
Goddammit.. I know man. I don't know who started it. I guess Rivek dissed his taste in music first, but I fucking knew this would happen. Between Rivek, Inner and Kody every 10KD thread turns into "I didn't say that." "You misunderstood me, idiot." "Well, that's what I said in the first place." "Quit getting defensive!" "I'm not! I'm just stating the facts. fucktard!"

Jesus.. Anyway, 10KD is a great album, but not Tool's best. There's some gems on it, just not as much of a wealth of gems like you get on Aenima and Lateralus.
OFFLINE |  
Kody27
06-20-2009, 09:26 AM

Quote:
it's amazing how he can turn something so innocent into a ranting red headed hissy fit, i just wanted to talk about tool and he had to go and throw the first stone about pity, blah blah blah who cares. i'm moving on.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:26 AM   #46
On Probation

Quote:
it's amazing how he can turn something so innocent into a ranting red headed hissy fit, i just wanted to talk about tool and he had to go and throw the first stone about pity, blah blah blah who cares. i'm moving on.
OFFLINE |  
Cheesegreater
06-20-2009, 10:13 AM

Smart man.

Yeah, Rivek makes a lot of belittling and insidious comments towards people hear. I was gone for a year, come back and it's still the same. People don't change.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:13 AM   #47
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 26

Smart man.

Yeah, Rivek makes a lot of belittling and insidious comments towards people hear. I was gone for a year, come back and it's still the same. People don't change.
OFFLINE |  
marcus's Avatar marcus
06-20-2009, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody27 View Post
dammit you ruined the moment by mentioning it!
Words of prophecy.

Thanks for shitting up this thread Rivek.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:48 AM   #48
Gearhead

Bincount™: 3077

Quote:
dammit you ruined the moment by mentioning it!
Words of prophecy.

Thanks for shitting up this thread Rivek.
Hodge
06-20-2009, 11:26 AM

albums i also liked in 2006 include thom yorke solo cd and Muse
Old 06-20-2009, 11:26 AM   #49
Smokes poutine every day

Bincount™: 6367

OFFLINE |  
Kody27
06-20-2009, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
oh my god i fucking pity you you fucking idiot, now that you said what you like i must infer my hateful objection upon you for no reason! YOU FUCKING CLOSE MINDED FUCK!

oh wait, sorry i don't know what came over me, yeah i actually like that album too even though i'm not a big radiohead fan.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:03 PM   #50
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
oh my god i fucking pity you you fucking idiot, now that you said what you like i must infer my hateful objection upon you for no reason! YOU FUCKING CLOSE MINDED FUCK!

oh wait, sorry i don't know what came over me, yeah i actually like that album too even though i'm not a big radiohead fan.
OFFLINE |  
Kody27
06-20-2009, 02:56 PM

Check this out if you like Star Wars and Tool, it's a cool mashup my drummer did depicting a story between father and son, as H. does in my opinion.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=59277816

let me know what you think.
Old 06-20-2009, 02:56 PM   #51
On Probation

Check this out if you like Star Wars and Tool, it's a cool mashup my drummer did depicting a story between father and son, as H. does in my opinion.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=59277816

let me know what you think.
OFFLINE |  
Kody27
06-20-2009, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Because there's totally not a creative works section of these forums at all, and spamming every currently active 10kd related thread with a link to a creative work is the only way to get feedback for it on tdn.
fuck the creative works section for one thing, and fuck you foremost.

it's sad that you can't appreciate creativity you can only throw your opinion of how it's advertised,
a word of advice next time, try to be more constructive or just bite your tongue.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:10 PM   #52
On Probation

Quote:
Because there's totally not a creative works section of these forums at all, and spamming every currently active 10kd related thread with a link to a creative work is the only way to get feedback for it on tdn.
fuck the creative works section for one thing, and fuck you foremost.

it's sad that you can't appreciate creativity you can only throw your opinion of how it's advertised,
a word of advice next time, try to be more constructive or just bite your tongue.
OFFLINE |  
Kody27
06-21-2009, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Don't spam the boards, moron.
who gives a fuck how i post it, it's just a fucking video. watch it, don't watch but shut the fuck up most importantly.
Old 06-21-2009, 10:10 AM   #53
On Probation

Quote:
Don't spam the boards, moron.
who gives a fuck how i post it, it's just a fucking video. watch it, don't watch but shut the fuck up most importantly.
OFFLINE |  
Kody27
06-21-2009, 12:54 PM

Thanks.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:54 PM   #54
On Probation

Thanks.
OFFLINE |  
Kody27
06-21-2009, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Thanks, I'll post it there too now.
Old 06-21-2009, 01:04 PM   #55
On Probation

Quote:
Thanks, I'll post it there too now.
OFFLINE |  
CCP
06-21-2009, 05:11 PM

Geez ok. Well it was good to get some differing interpretations regarding the album, but it's just sad how the thread ended up at this. I think i'll give up on this whole forum thing for a while. peace.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:11 PM   #56
CCP
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Geez ok. Well it was good to get some differing interpretations regarding the album, but it's just sad how the thread ended up at this. I think i'll give up on this whole forum thing for a while. peace.
OFFLINE |  
gonzo's Avatar gonzo
06-22-2009, 03:40 AM

if Aenima and/or Lateralus can be said to be well-written essays illuminating their particular themes, then I would say that the songs on 10,000 days are like singular footnotes that accentuate the previous pieces of art.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:40 AM   #57
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 1841

if Aenima and/or Lateralus can be said to be well-written essays illuminating their particular themes, then I would say that the songs on 10,000 days are like singular footnotes that accentuate the previous pieces of art.
06-22-2009, 04:04 AM

yea, my attempt to summarize was pretty clumsy...so it's totally appropriate to say 'an inner reflection upon the essays.' agreed.
Old 06-22-2009, 04:04 AM   #58
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 1841

yea, my attempt to summarize was pretty clumsy...so it's totally appropriate to say 'an inner reflection upon the essays.' agreed.
06-22-2009, 06:00 AM

there are maybe two or one and 1/8 of a song i can still listen to (right in two and that one part of jambi), so it's def not my favorite record, but the overall vibe of this album, the ambience they create, is probably my favorite..it has the right substance,
i'm just not particularly crazy about the technical aspects of it, i really feel like they need to disintegrate their sound, open it up a bit more or maybe even return to some of their earlier structures, idk, because i feel like the music right now can get very stiff and tiring, there's nothing fresh or vital about it that has the ability to susatain itself over a longer period of time (with the exception of a few songs).
Old 06-22-2009, 06:00 AM   #59
jasminae?

Bincount™: 0

there are maybe two or one and 1/8 of a song i can still listen to (right in two and that one part of jambi), so it's def not my favorite record, but the overall vibe of this album, the ambience they create, is probably my favorite..it has the right substance,
i'm just not particularly crazy about the technical aspects of it, i really feel like they need to disintegrate their sound, open it up a bit more or maybe even return to some of their earlier structures, idk, because i feel like the music right now can get very stiff and tiring, there's nothing fresh or vital about it that has the ability to susatain itself over a longer period of time (with the exception of a few songs).
OFFLINE |  
slamminsalmon's Avatar slamminsalmon
06-22-2009, 06:24 AM

these are unsettling times, wut not best, but unsettling music?
Old 06-22-2009, 06:24 AM   #60
homer jay

Bincount™: 4656

these are unsettling times, wut not best, but unsettling music?
OFFLINE |  
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
06-22-2009, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesegreater View Post

I dropped out of that bullshit a while ago. I don't have the time nor patience for that bullshit anymore. Let those 2 kids have at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCP View Post
No offense but I don't foresee anybody shedding any tears over this. Anyhow, it's summer, go outside and do something constructive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles View Post
CCP had more contribution to this thread then you (or Kody).
This I agree with

Last edited by marcus; 06-22-2009 at 10:58 PM..
Old 06-22-2009, 06:28 AM   #61
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesegreater View Post

I dropped out of that bullshit a while ago. I don't have the time nor patience for that bullshit anymore. Let those 2 kids have at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCP View Post
No offense but I don't foresee anybody shedding any tears over this. Anyhow, it's summer, go outside and do something constructive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles View Post
CCP had more contribution to this thread then you (or Kody).
This I agree with

Last edited by marcus; 06-22-2009 at 10:58 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Kody27
06-22-2009, 07:18 AM

Shut the fuck up inner. if you're going to "drop out of this childish bullshit" then don't throw your unnecessary childish opinion in the ring, you have "contributed" to this thread as much as cancer contributes to saving lives.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:18 AM   #62
On Probation

Shut the fuck up inner. if you're going to "drop out of this childish bullshit" then don't throw your unnecessary childish opinion in the ring, you have "contributed" to this thread as much as cancer contributes to saving lives.
OFFLINE |  
06-22-2009, 09:37 AM

Kody27
This message is hidden because Kody27 is on your ignore list.

=-)
Old 06-22-2009, 09:37 AM   #63
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Kody27
This message is hidden because Kody27 is on your ignore list.

=-)
06-22-2009, 10:30 AM

I can be pissed off as long as I'm honest about it. so fuck both of you. and i shall fight you all to the death.

and for those of you who are tired of the three of us fighting, i suggest you take a side or get out of the way, because when one of us opens our mouth it's like a snowball effect for the other two. or maybe that's just me, either way, i hate you all.

and for those of you who can't take a joke, also, i hate you all.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:30 AM   #64
On Probation

I can be pissed off as long as I'm honest about it. so fuck both of you. and i shall fight you all to the death.

and for those of you who are tired of the three of us fighting, i suggest you take a side or get out of the way, because when one of us opens our mouth it's like a snowball effect for the other two. or maybe that's just me, either way, i hate you all.

OFFLINE |  
06-22-2009, 10:37 AM

Quote:

okey kody i enlist to your troops. whatche plan?
Old 06-22-2009, 10:37 AM   #65

Bincount™: 391

Quote:

okey kody i enlist to your troops. whatche plan?
OFFLINE |  
marcus's Avatar marcus
06-22-2009, 10:43 AM

Inner_Eulogy needs to learn how to multi-quote(hint: ctrl c +ctrl v)

Rivek needs to quit trolling in 10,000 days.

Kody needs to shut the fuck up

Last edited by marcus; 06-23-2009 at 10:22 AM..
Old 06-22-2009, 10:43 AM   #66
Gearhead

Inner_Eulogy needs to learn how to multi-quote(hint: ctrl c +ctrl v)

Last edited by marcus; 06-23-2009 at 10:22 AM..
OFFLINE |  
06-22-2009, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
Inner_Eulogy needs to learn how to multi-quote(hint: ctrl c +ctrl P)

lol, I'm down with not being all internet elite anyways. Besides, I'm not even sure what you were referring to, what was I suppose to be multi-quoting. If it's what I think it is I already know how to and just don't have the patience to take the time and do it.

I'm side stepping all the bullshit and keeping my sneakers clean.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:02 PM   #67
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Inner_Eulogy needs to learn how to multi-quote(hint: ctrl c +ctrl P)

lol, I'm down with not being all internet elite anyways. Besides, I'm not even sure what you were referring to, what was I suppose to be multi-quoting. If it's what I think it is I already know how to and just don't have the patience to take the time and do it.

06-22-2009, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Hint: don't get uppity to the person who moderates the forum you're posting in.
Were you referring to me? Because I wasn't getting uppity in the slightest. I'm guessing you completely misread my post. Try that one again, it was sincere.
Old 06-22-2009, 04:18 PM   #68
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Hint: don't get uppity to the person who moderates the forum you're posting in.
Were you referring to me? Because I wasn't getting uppity in the slightest. I'm guessing you completely misread my post. Try that one again, it was sincere.
06-22-2009, 10:07 PM

Inner, I see you have constructed yourself a new light saber, strike me down with your anger!

or maybe i can sit back and watch you two go at it like the old days.

Last edited by Kody27; 06-22-2009 at 10:11 PM..
Old 06-22-2009, 10:07 PM   #69
On Probation

Inner, I see you have constructed yourself a new light saber, strike me down with your anger!

or maybe i can sit back and watch you two go at it like the old days.

Last edited by Kody27; 06-22-2009 at 10:11 PM..
OFFLINE |  
marcus's Avatar marcus
06-22-2009, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post

See what I did there?
Old 06-22-2009, 10:59 PM   #70
Gearhead

Quote:

See what I did there?
06-23-2009, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Ohh, well yeah, I know how to do that on a singular reply to one poster but I don't know how to do it to more than one person's post at a time. Once you click to reply it only shows that one person's post, not the many. The only thing I can think of in order to accomplish that would require me to continually click reply on one person just to copy their post, click the back button, paste it to msword/notepad, click reply on the next person, copy and then paste to msword/notepad, and continue until I have all comments that I wanted to reply to and then paste in my own post and fill in comments in between.

Surely there's an easier way.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:37 AM   #71
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Ohh, well yeah, I know how to do that on a singular reply to one poster but I don't know how to do it to more than one person's post at a time. Once you click to reply it only shows that one person's post, not the many. The only thing I can think of in order to accomplish that would require me to continually click reply on one person just to copy their post, click the back button, paste it to msword/notepad, click reply on the next person, copy and then paste to msword/notepad, and continue until I have all comments that I wanted to reply to and then paste in my own post and fill in comments in between.

06-23-2009, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Yes because making excuses as to why you're not doing/not going to start doing what the moderator just told you to do is totally a smart move.
Whatever dude....you can aim your love back to Kody.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:39 AM   #72
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Yes because making excuses as to why you're not doing/not going to start doing what the moderator just told you to do is totally a smart move.
06-23-2009, 10:21 AM

Quote:

I hit quote, write out my response, and copy it all. Then I quote the next person I want to respond to and paste the previous quote and response above the new quote. Repeat until finished.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:21 AM   #73
Gearhead

Quote:

I hit quote, write out my response, and copy it all. Then I quote the next person I want to respond to and paste the previous quote and response above the new quote. Repeat until finished.
Kody27
06-23-2009, 10:52 AM

Quote:
please don't, i only had aids once, i don't want that shit again.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:52 AM   #74
On Probation

Quote:
OFFLINE |  
06-23-2009, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Oh, ok....that makes a lot more sense and much easier.

You can see why my previous track of thought towards the order of operations led me to not want to go through that sort of trouble.

Learn something new everyday. It wasn't until sometime last year that I learned to change font size, color, italics, bold etc
Old 06-23-2009, 12:34 PM   #75
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

You can see why my previous track of thought towards the order of operations led me to not want to go through that sort of trouble.

Learn something new everyday. It wasn't until sometime last year that I learned to change font size, color, italics, bold etc
06-23-2009, 03:08 PM

Quote:
They've got a cure for AIDS in Memphis, TN? Cool!
Old 06-23-2009, 03:08 PM   #76
Jedi Master

Bincount™: 2635

Quote:
They've got a cure for AIDS in Memphis, TN? Cool!
06-23-2009, 03:13 PM

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode
Old 06-23-2009, 03:13 PM   #77
Jedi Master

Bincount™: 2635

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode
06-23-2009, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Yay for racism.
Thanks for reporting that.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:15 PM   #78
dan
tool fan

Bincount™: 33962

Quote:
Yay for racism.
Thanks for reporting that.
06-23-2009, 07:34 PM

lol....suddenly the world was a better place.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:34 PM   #79
Level 12 - Scurrilous

lol....suddenly the world was a better place.
06-23-2009, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolo View Post
Example

So THAT'S how you do that...

It's like trying a new piece of candy as a kid
Old 06-23-2009, 07:37 PM   #80
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolo View Post