Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
One Dark Flame's Avatar One Dark Flame
06-02-2009, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitee View Post
I'll help you along if you like. I'll belittle you and make you lose that colossus ego of yours.

Or just wait, either way.

btw, can i wait under a mango tree?
No, I'd rather you belittle me, while you sit under the mango tree.
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
Old 06-02-2009, 09:24 PM   #41
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Bincount™: 362
Re: Did the band say there was a puzzle to 10,000 days?

Quote:
I'll help you along if you like. I'll belittle you and make you lose that colossus ego of yours.

Or just wait, either way.

btw, can i wait under a mango tree?
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
sicbanana's Avatar sicbanana
06-03-2009, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralareallofus View Post
This is a good time to put our heads together and figure this shit out. i kinda liked the "right in two" idea that sicbanana mentioned, even is he was joking....
not joking... this actually works...

for the logo: the similarity to "the fool" is certainly not a coincidence. the fool is a symbol of the (hermetic) cabbalistic idea of 0 = 2, which also is represented in the logo: there are two o ( or zeros ) inside the big surrounding o shape that forms the t/f and l...

i think the central idea of the whole album, the artwork AND the music should come jumping into your face, if you just sit down and contemplate that whole three, two, one theme...at least for two minutes ( :D )

the point: accept and embrace negativity and darkness with the SAME heartiness as light. because they are just two principles, emanating from the SAME source, and one couldn't exist without the other... ( the tree of life is a really cool and universal "tool" [hint, hint] to work this polarity stuff out ;) )

peace
Old 06-03-2009, 01:38 AM   #42
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralareallofus View Post
This is a good time to put our heads together and figure this shit out. i kinda liked the "right in two" idea that sicbanana mentioned, even is he was joking....

for the logo: the similarity to "the fool" is certainly not a coincidence. the fool is a symbol of the (hermetic) cabbalistic idea of 0 = 2, which also is represented in the logo: there are two o ( or zeros ) inside the big surrounding o shape that forms the t/f and l...

i think the central idea of the whole album, the artwork AND the music should come jumping into your face, if you just sit down and contemplate that whole three, two, one theme...at least for two minutes ( :D )

the point: accept and embrace negativity and darkness with the SAME heartiness as light. because they are just two principles, emanating from the SAME source, and one couldn't exist without the other... ( the tree of life is a really cool and universal "tool" [hint, hint] to work this polarity stuff out ;) )

peace
06-03-2009, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody27 View Post
or should we just hire robert langdon to find out what the dagger alphabet means...
Great idea
Old 06-03-2009, 08:16 AM   #43
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

Quote:
or should we just hire robert langdon to find out what the dagger alphabet means...
Great idea
06-03-2009, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles View Post
FooL
TooL
FLooT
WooT
Cool
Old 06-03-2009, 08:18 AM   #44
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
FooL
TooL
FLooT
WooT
Cool
06-03-2009, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicbanana View Post

peace

Yes because we all know back in 1991, they chose the word Tool because of it's similarity to "Fool" and it's qabalistic value of two zeros...

Hey! here's another coincidence, (i mean meaningful clue);
T is the 20th letter in the alphabet, L is the 12th, hmmm 2012, or 20OO12, dear god they did it on purpose because of the mayan prophecy!
if you scrutinize anything hard enough, you're going to find synchronicities between any two things.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:46 AM   #45
On Probation

Bincount™: 7

Quote:

peace

Yes because we all know back in 1991, they chose the word Tool because of it's similarity to "Fool" and it's qabalistic value of two zeros...

T is the 20th letter in the alphabet, L is the 12th, hmmm 2012, or 20OO12, dear god they did it on purpose because of the mayan prophecy!
if you scrutinize anything hard enough, you're going to find synchronicities between any two things.
Cheesegreater
06-03-2009, 12:45 PM

Quote:

Very good point, Kody. Awesome point, in fact. I think the truth is that Tool is a band with mysterious qualities that beg listeners to read between the lines from time to time. That said, BECAUSE they're so damn mysterious, I think fans get carried away with what's going on in their songs. That's not to say there aren't what I like to call 'thought puzzles' in their lyrics, it just means people might be inclined to make puzzles and alternate meanings out of Tool's work that are not the original artists' intention.

This is why I have a hard time swallowing the whole 10,000 Days puzzle idea. I mean, if I were a member of Tool and we hadn't made a puzzle... I have to admit it would be pretty funny letting people think there was one. I'd do it.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:45 PM   #46
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 26

Quote:

Very good point, Kody. Awesome point, in fact. I think the truth is that Tool is a band with mysterious qualities that beg listeners to read between the lines from time to time. That said, BECAUSE they're so damn mysterious, I think fans get carried away with what's going on in their songs. That's not to say there aren't what I like to call 'thought puzzles' in their lyrics, it just means people might be inclined to make puzzles and alternate meanings out of Tool's work that are not the original artists' intention.

This is why I have a hard time swallowing the whole 10,000 Days puzzle idea. I mean, if I were a member of Tool and we hadn't made a puzzle... I have to admit it would be pretty funny letting people think there was one. I'd do it.
infinitee's Avatar infinitee
06-03-2009, 01:47 PM

Quote:
ok siddhartha let me know when your arrow reaches its goal.
It did just a second ago.

YAY :)
Old 06-03-2009, 01:47 PM   #47
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1385

Quote:
ok siddhartha let me know when your arrow reaches its goal.
It did just a second ago.

YAY :)
06-03-2009, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool Aenema11 View Post
Okay, your avatar looks like a cock to me.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:48 PM   #48
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Kody27
06-03-2009, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesegreater View Post

I do think there is a "sort of puzzle" as blair so vividly described.

It's everyones personal puzzle, Tool gives you the pieces and the inspiration, and you put them together according to your individual personality, and the deeper you try to understand Tool's frame of reference, the more things you learn about yourself. Just by looking at the album inserts, you can find 100 occult references that would take days to research, but you would come out the other side a learned individual and equipped with profound knowledge of wisdom and insight. Is there an actual riddle, or answer that Tool is waiting for? Maybe, probably not, but maybe. Would it be any fun if Tool had an actual answer prepared, like asking what's the meaning of life, "42", ok well funs over. Why do you think there's a snake eating it's own tail in the inserts? multiple reasons actually but they all revolve around continuousness and cycles.

I'm still waiting for robert langdon to give me the answer with invisible ink on an ancient egyptian papyrus scroll hidden in the vatican archives.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:31 PM   #49
On Probation

Quote:

I do think there is a "sort of puzzle" as blair so vividly described.

It's everyones personal puzzle, Tool gives you the pieces and the inspiration, and you put them together according to your individual personality, and the deeper you try to understand Tool's frame of reference, the more things you learn about yourself. Just by looking at the album inserts, you can find 100 occult references that would take days to research, but you would come out the other side a learned individual and equipped with profound knowledge of wisdom and insight. Is there an actual riddle, or answer that Tool is waiting for? Maybe, probably not, but maybe. Would it be any fun if Tool had an actual answer prepared, like asking what's the meaning of life, "42", ok well funs over. Why do you think there's a snake eating it's own tail in the inserts? multiple reasons actually but they all revolve around continuousness and cycles.

I'm still waiting for robert langdon to give me the answer with invisible ink on an ancient egyptian papyrus scroll hidden in the vatican archives.
06-03-2009, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Menatally it felt like you threw wind at me..which starts the breaking process. But I'll need more.
-DXH
Old 06-03-2009, 07:30 PM   #50
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Quote:
Menatally it felt like you threw wind at me..which starts the breaking process. But I'll need more.
-DXH
06-04-2009, 03:53 AM

Quote:
no, they chose the _current_ logo according to this... i GUESS! :)
and what the hell, you seem to know your share in "da occult". so why bother? dont ruin the experience for someone clueless... or not?
Old 06-04-2009, 03:53 AM   #51

Quote:
and what the hell, you seem to know your share in "da occult". so why bother? dont ruin the experience for someone clueless... or not?
06-04-2009, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Fine, but I still don't agree with the whole, "let's make our band name a clue/joke/vague-reference-to-the-tarot logo" but whatever floats your boat. They change their logo with every album, but you could be right since there are more occult references than ever in 10kDays.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:58 AM   #52
On Probation

Quote:
Fine, but I still don't agree with the whole, "let's make our band name a clue/joke/vague-reference-to-the-tarot logo" but whatever floats your boat. They change their logo with every album, but you could be right since there are more occult references than ever in 10kDays.
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
06-04-2009, 09:39 AM

Quote:

They probably did make it up just to see how long the FOOL's would sit there and over-analyze it
Old 06-04-2009, 09:39 AM   #53
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

They probably did make it up just to see how long the FOOL's would sit there and over-analyze it
06-04-2009, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
Right because they predetermined their fanbase quantity (and quality for that matter) before they even named themselves...They probably had no intention, or no idea that they would even have as many fans as they do now.
reminds me of an old obi-wan quote, "Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?"
Old 06-04-2009, 01:55 PM   #54
On Probation

Quote:
Right because they predetermined their fanbase quantity (and quality for that matter) before they even named themselves...They probably had no intention, or no idea that they would even have as many fans as they do now.
reminds me of an old obi-wan quote, "Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?"
Kody27
06-05-2009, 12:19 AM

Quote:
On 10,000 Days there is lot of mockery to Tool fans who designed 'the-true-alternate-tracklistings' for LaTeRaLus.
like what?
Old 06-05-2009, 12:19 AM   #55
On Probation

Quote:
On 10,000 Days there is lot of mockery to Tool fans who designed 'the-true-alternate-tracklistings' for LaTeRaLus.
like what?
Kody27
06-05-2009, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Rosetta Stoned
wow how vivid a description, now i know exactly what you're talking about.

could you be a little more specific please, i don't know what true alternate lateralus track listing you speak of.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:26 AM   #56
On Probation

Quote:
Rosetta Stoned
wow how vivid a description, now i know exactly what you're talking about.

could you be a little more specific please, i don't know what true alternate lateralus track listing you speak of.
06-05-2009, 09:51 AM

Quote:
What the fuck are you even talking about? I'm referring to the "so-called puzzle" with the 10K Days pictures dumbass.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:51 AM   #57
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
What the fuck are you even talking about? I'm referring to the "so-called puzzle" with the 10K Days pictures dumbass.
06-05-2009, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivek View Post
A bunch of people during the Lateralus era had this odd notion that Lateralus was in a "scrambled" order and that by re-arranging the tracks the message would flow better.

The term "true alternate lateralus track listing" is just rogs being sarcastic about this ridiculous concept
I've actually heard it played in that other order and they do flow together pretty seamlessly.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:53 AM   #58
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
A bunch of people during the Lateralus era had this odd notion that Lateralus was in a "scrambled" order and that by re-arranging the tracks the message would flow better.

The term "true alternate lateralus track listing" is just rogs being sarcastic about this ridiculous concept
I've actually heard it played in that other order and they do flow together pretty seamlessly.
06-05-2009, 10:37 AM

Quote:
with a very basic knowledge of music theory, you can take any batch of random-ass songs and make them flow seamlessly.

It's like the whole synchronicity thing. Look hard enough and you'll find it. But have fun trying.
Oh fuck that, I sure as hell didn't take the time to do it. I don't have the patience to take time with that kind of shit.

Besides, my point wasn't in the fact that it was intentional or not, just the simple fact that they did. If you have heard it yourself though they do seem to do so pretty seamlessly.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:37 AM   #59
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
with a very basic knowledge of music theory, you can take any batch of random-ass songs and make them flow seamlessly.

It's like the whole synchronicity thing. Look hard enough and you'll find it. But have fun trying.
Oh fuck that, I sure as hell didn't take the time to do it. I don't have the patience to take time with that kind of shit.

Besides, my point wasn't in the fact that it was intentional or not, just the simple fact that they did. If you have heard it yourself though they do seem to do so pretty seamlessly.
06-05-2009, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Sorry I thought you were talking about the fool logo, don't get your tampon all moist.

Last edited by Kody27; 06-05-2009 at 11:31 AM..
Old 06-05-2009, 11:23 AM   #60
On Probation

Quote:
Sorry I thought you were talking about the fool logo, don't get your tampon all moist.

Last edited by Kody27; 06-05-2009 at 11:31 AM..
Kody27
06-05-2009, 11:25 AM

Quote:
I've actually heard every tool song on shuffle with itunes, and guess what, drum rolll please. THEY ALL FLOW TOGETHER! man who would of thunk it, a math rock band with 85% of their songs in the key of D and their songs flow seamlessly, WOW!
Old 06-05-2009, 11:25 AM   #61
On Probation

Quote:
I've actually heard every tool song on shuffle with itunes, and guess what, drum rolll please. THEY ALL FLOW TOGETHER! man who would of thunk it, a math rock band with 85% of their songs in the key of D and their songs flow seamlessly, WOW!
Kody27
06-05-2009, 11:27 AM

Quote:

I don't know, I think roggles was being pretty serious, she has been about this kind of stuff in the past. But I see how someone could interpret rosetta stoned to be about a crazed fan trying to find the holy order of songs, i also see how someone could interpret obama's presidency as the end of the world according to revelations but that doesn't mean it's right.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:27 AM   #62
On Probation

Quote:

I don't know, I think roggles was being pretty serious, she has been about this kind of stuff in the past. But I see how someone could interpret rosetta stoned to be about a crazed fan trying to find the holy order of songs, i also see how someone could interpret obama's presidency as the end of the world according to revelations but that doesn't mean it's right.
Kody27
06-05-2009, 05:05 PM

haha.
Old 06-05-2009, 05:05 PM   #63
On Probation

haha.
06-05-2009, 06:00 PM

Quote:
uhhh, i reaaly don't want to go any farther than that. I'm not used to this kind of thing, you can't make me do it.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:00 PM   #64
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
uhhh, i reaaly don't want to go any farther than that. I'm not used to this kind of thing, you can't make me do it.
06-05-2009, 07:13 PM

Quote:
It wont hurt now come on! Damn, priests aren't molding you boys like they use ta's!
-DXH
Old 06-05-2009, 07:13 PM   #65
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Quote:
It wont hurt now come on! Damn, priests aren't molding you boys like they use ta's!
-DXH
06-05-2009, 07:15 PM

Quote:

I gotta politely disagree. And the reason why, is I don't personally feel 10K flow's together that well at all. That actually one of my MAJOR problems with the album.
-DXH
Old 06-05-2009, 07:15 PM   #66
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Quote:

I gotta politely disagree. And the reason why, is I don't personally feel 10K flow's together that well at all. That actually one of my MAJOR problems with the album.
-DXH
06-05-2009, 08:12 PM

Quote:
First of all, your the fuck that was preaching all the mystical third eye bullshit about Tool not so long ago when nobody wanted to talk to you and everybody was making fun of you. It's a tad ironic that you've completely changed your tune to the exact opposite.

Secondly, I'm not referring to how their songs all seem to match. Of course anything in a math rock band that plays songs in D will go well together, obviously you're misinterpreting "flows seamlessly". That or you're just ignorant and have never even heard it or you would know what I was talking about. When played in the order people have mentioned, the end of each song ends in notes that start the very next song...not just a time signature. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure as hell not preaching the "Holy Gift" bullshit, but you're just making yourself sound like a fuckin' idiot. Reminds me exactly why a bunch of people, including myself, put you on ignore a long time ago and you sat there and begged for everyone to take you off of it. I figured maybe you had changed your tune so I tried taking you off recently but sadly I'm afraid you've only gotten worse.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:12 PM   #67
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
First of all, your the fuck that was preaching all the mystical third eye bullshit about Tool not so long ago when nobody wanted to talk to you and everybody was making fun of you. It's a tad ironic that you've completely changed your tune to the exact opposite.

Secondly, I'm not referring to how their songs all seem to match. Of course anything in a math rock band that plays songs in D will go well together, obviously you're misinterpreting "flows seamlessly". That or you're just ignorant and have never even heard it or you would know what I was talking about. When played in the order people have mentioned, the end of each song ends in notes that start the very next song...not just a time signature. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure as hell not preaching the "Holy Gift" bullshit, but you're just making yourself sound like a fuckin' idiot. Reminds me exactly why a bunch of people, including myself, put you on ignore a long time ago and you sat there and begged for everyone to take you off of it. I figured maybe you had changed your tune so I tried taking you off recently but sadly I'm afraid you've only gotten worse.
06-05-2009, 08:12 PM

Quote:
FAIL
Old 06-05-2009, 08:12 PM   #68
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
FAIL
06-06-2009, 07:17 AM

Quote:

Yes because we all know that there is some sort of mystical merit in your song flow philosophy. Give me a fucking break, and quit whining like a little bitch. I'm sorry you think that I'm mystical and magical, I'm not. So shut the fuck up, and put me on your ignore list please. It's bad enough I have to read your low life egotistical whiney bull shit on here all day, which is 50% you defending yourself to rivek about your love life (who gives a fuck) and 50% judging/bashing other peoples opinions. Say something relevant or shut the fuck up already.
Old 06-06-2009, 07:17 AM   #69
On Probation

Quote:

Yes because we all know that there is some sort of mystical merit in your song flow philosophy. Give me a fucking break, and quit whining like a little bitch. I'm sorry you think that I'm mystical and magical, I'm not. So shut the fuck up, and put me on your ignore list please. It's bad enough I have to read your low life egotistical whiney bull shit on here all day, which is 50% you defending yourself to rivek about your love life (who gives a fuck) and 50% judging/bashing other peoples opinions. Say something relevant or shut the fuck up already.
Kody27
06-06-2009, 07:30 AM

btw, most tool songs "flow seamlessly" into one another, they start with the note D and end in the note D. notice i said most, and not all. also, most songs in lateralus are not in D, 4 are in B (parabol/parabola, disposition/reflection) and 2 are in E (Ticks and Triad). There are 11 actual "songs", leaving only less than half (5) in the key (not tuning) of D. All the songs can be played in drop d tuning, even though he chooses to play parabola with a drop B tuning like prison sex, i believe. Also I think Lateralus is an entire album in a certain state of mind, it's like one big track. As to where Days is a collection of different movies, with different feelings and states of mind in each song. There are no drug references in Lateralus at all, but maynard himself said that lateralus was more "chemically" influenced than Days, the latter being more organic and earthy according to his words.
Old 06-06-2009, 07:30 AM   #70
On Probation

btw, most tool songs "flow seamlessly" into one another, they start with the note D and end in the note D. notice i said most, and not all. also, most songs in lateralus are not in D, 4 are in B (parabol/parabola, disposition/reflection) and 2 are in E (Ticks and Triad). There are 11 actual "songs", leaving only less than half (5) in the key (not tuning) of D. All the songs can be played in drop d tuning, even though he chooses to play parabola with a drop B tuning like prison sex, i believe. Also I think Lateralus is an entire album in a certain state of mind, it's like one big track. As to where Days is a collection of different movies, with different feelings and states of mind in each song. There are no drug references in Lateralus at all, but maynard himself said that lateralus was more "chemically" influenced than Days, the latter being more organic and earthy according to his words.
Kody27
06-06-2009, 08:58 AM

I thought this was cool, and irrelevant. so sue me.

"A new theory proposed is that in addition to being involved in altered states of consciousness, endogenous DMT may be involved in the creation of normal waking states of consciousness."

Brings more evidence to the light of a certain ancient notion of the man who dreamt he was a butterfly and woke up not knowing if he was a man dreaming to be a butterfly or a butterfly dreaming he is a man.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:58 AM   #71
On Probation

"A new theory proposed is that in addition to being involved in altered states of consciousness, endogenous DMT may be involved in the creation of normal waking states of consciousness."

Brings more evidence to the light of a certain ancient notion of the man who dreamt he was a butterfly and woke up not knowing if he was a man dreaming to be a butterfly or a butterfly dreaming he is a man.
06-06-2009, 10:29 AM

Quote:
You've got to disagree with the fact that with a little bit of theory you can make any random ass batch of songs flow together because you don't like how 10kd flows?

Okay, that makes no fucking sense.

"I disagree with obama's foreign policy because it's not freezing cold in summer." That's about as much validity as your statement had.
Whoa, calm down there mate, I wasn't intending to instigate. But even if a song musically flows together, does it always exactly have to feel right?

I've read countless reviews on albums where the main complaint is that the album lacks a cohesive feel. That's basically what I feel about 10k.

Lateralus to me is a masterpiece, not only because the songs are simply awesome but also because it feels like it's one long piece. I feel almost a little winded after listening to it, as tough I've gone on a long journey. 10K Just didn't have that for me. It kinda feels like it's almost a "Greatest Hits" and for some reason I just can't get over that.
-DXH
Old 06-06-2009, 10:29 AM   #72
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Quote:
You've got to disagree with the fact that with a little bit of theory you can make any random ass batch of songs flow together because you don't like how 10kd flows?

Okay, that makes no fucking sense.

"I disagree with obama's foreign policy because it's not freezing cold in summer." That's about as much validity as your statement had.
Whoa, calm down there mate, I wasn't intending to instigate. But even if a song musically flows together, does it always exactly have to feel right?

I've read countless reviews on albums where the main complaint is that the album lacks a cohesive feel. That's basically what I feel about 10k.

Lateralus to me is a masterpiece, not only because the songs are simply awesome but also because it feels like it's one long piece. I feel almost a little winded after listening to it, as tough I've gone on a long journey. 10K Just didn't have that for me. It kinda feels like it's almost a "Greatest Hits" and for some reason I just can't get over that.
-DXH
06-06-2009, 10:31 AM

Quote:

Oh great, now I'm gonna be thinking all day..I thank YOU for that! Though I suppose I could do worse with my time.
-DXH
Old 06-06-2009, 10:31 AM   #73
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Quote:

Oh great, now I'm gonna be thinking all day..I thank YOU for that! Though I suppose I could do worse with my time.
-DXH
06-06-2009, 11:51 AM

Quote:
fine, you axed for it...

You are a big doodoo head!

(and you make your wheaties with your momma's toe jam!)
Old 06-06-2009, 11:51 AM   #74
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
fine, you axed for it...

You are a big doodoo head!

(and you make your wheaties with your momma's toe jam!)
06-08-2009, 01:46 AM

Quote:
so sorry, but i just have to:

"...like a crown of negativity!"

:D

that's all, have fun!
Old 06-08-2009, 01:46 AM   #75

Quote:

that's all, have fun!
06-08-2009, 08:02 AM

Quote:

that's all, have fun!
thanks for that, but i just have to:

"Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit. Why don't you go kill yourself? Just kidding."

that's all, now go and take this literally.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:02 AM   #76
On Probation

Quote:

that's all, have fun!

"Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit. Why don't you go kill yourself? Just kidding."

06-08-2009, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Wow, what a waste of a response. You didn't include a single fact. You DID originally start out spewing all sorts of crap about Tool's mystical and spiritual aspects. Everyone DID tell you to shut the fuck up and made fun of you for it, including myself, Yaster and Rivek to name a few. You DID beg for us to all take you off of ignore and to pay attention to you and apologized like a little Sally. I haven't acted arrogant or egotistical in quite some time. I'm not still arguing with Rivek about anything, and when I was it was about several things, not my love life; and you're right, who gives a fuck...I wasn't the one trying to make a point of my love life in the argument, he was. I haven't been bashing anybody or their opinions, as a matter fact, all I said a few posts back was the fact that I had heard the songs on Lateralus played in the other order as mentioned and they did seem to flow together and YOU were the negative nancy bashing/judging me.

Not a single fucking fact you fucking cock sucking moron.

I fucking hate hypocrites like you even more than bad/idiot drivers on the road and would absolutely LOVE to fucking punch you right in your face.

Eat a dick
Old 06-08-2009, 08:25 AM   #77
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Wow, what a waste of a response. You didn't include a single fact. You DID originally start out spewing all sorts of crap about Tool's mystical and spiritual aspects. Everyone DID tell you to shut the fuck up and made fun of you for it, including myself, Yaster and Rivek to name a few. You DID beg for us to all take you off of ignore and to pay attention to you and apologized like a little Sally. I haven't acted arrogant or egotistical in quite some time. I'm not still arguing with Rivek about anything, and when I was it was about several things, not my love life; and you're right, who gives a fuck...I wasn't the one trying to make a point of my love life in the argument, he was. I haven't been bashing anybody or their opinions, as a matter fact, all I said a few posts back was the fact that I had heard the songs on Lateralus played in the other order as mentioned and they did seem to flow together and YOU were the negative nancy bashing/judging me.

I fucking hate hypocrites like you even more than bad/idiot drivers on the road and would absolutely LOVE to fucking punch you right in your face.

Eat a dick
06-08-2009, 08:45 AM

Quote:

Eat a dick
haha. i don't feel the need to defend myself against any of the allegations you've made so far: 1. I'm mystical and magical (I for one take that as a compliment seeing that people like you are so dull and boring)
2. I begged to be taken off of your ignore list...
I can't even justify that with a response until you show me a post of me begging. I seem to remember taunting you guys further to ignore me, and eventually you just took me off on your own because you were so interested in seeing what I had to say.

That's not my fault, no one forced you to un-ignore me. That was your choice bud.

Let go of the past Inner, I know my presence here pisses you off because I put you in your place a few times, so go back to your precious temporary solution of ignoring people smarter than you if you think that will help you sleep at night.

Heres a fact for you, I struck a nerve in you (not that it's hard), and now your sweating profusely trying to insult a kid 10 years younger than you online.
And if you could muster up enough energy to lift your greasy fingers at me, I would gladly help you punch me in the face, and then laugh at how pathetic and miserable of an angry man you are.

get off the internet, get a life, and get a grip man jeez.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:45 AM   #78
On Probation

Quote:

Eat a dick
haha. i don't feel the need to defend myself against any of the allegations you've made so far: 1. I'm mystical and magical (I for one take that as a compliment seeing that people like you are so dull and boring)
2. I begged to be taken off of your ignore list...
I can't even justify that with a response until you show me a post of me begging. I seem to remember taunting you guys further to ignore me, and eventually you just took me off on your own because you were so interested in seeing what I had to say.

That's not my fault, no one forced you to un-ignore me. That was your choice bud.

Let go of the past Inner, I know my presence here pisses you off because I put you in your place a few times, so go back to your precious temporary solution of ignoring people smarter than you if you think that will help you sleep at night.

Heres a fact for you, I struck a nerve in you (not that it's hard), and now your sweating profusely trying to insult a kid 10 years younger than you online.
And if you could muster up enough energy to lift your greasy fingers at me, I would gladly help you punch me in the face, and then laugh at how pathetic and miserable of an angry man you are.

get off the internet, get a life, and get a grip man jeez.
Cheesegreater
06-08-2009, 09:06 AM

Quote:

Dude... I'm not taking sides in this cock measuring contest, but that was hands down the funniest shit I've ever read here! Thank you so much. Why did I leave this place for so long?!
Old 06-08-2009, 09:06 AM   #79
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 26

Quote:

Dude... I'm not taking sides in this cock measuring contest, but that was hands down the funniest shit I've ever read here! Thank you so much. Why did I leave this place for so long?!
Kody27
06-08-2009, 09:19 AM

Quote:
my cock is bigger........than this (_))=ID
Old 06-08-2009, 09:19 AM   #80
On Probation

Quote:
my cock is bigger........than this (_))=ID

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply