Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
frater H's Avatar frater H
04-24-2012, 06:42 AM

vigin tres means 23 in latin does it mean the 23rd path of the tree of life to the sephirot daath?
Old 04-24-2012, 06:42 AM   #1
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 0
meaning of vigin tres

vigin tres means 23 in latin does it mean the 23rd path of the tree of life to the sephirot daath?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
iAMtheMA!'s Avatar iAMtheMA!
04-24-2012, 07:38 AM

http://toolnavy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128
1st page (of 10) has 6 threads with "'23" in it.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:38 AM   #2
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217
Re: meaning of vigin tres

http://toolnavy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128
1st page (of 10) has 6 threads with "'23" in it.
04-25-2012, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frater H View Post
That would be the 13th path.

23 is the I Ching and Liber 777 association with breaking apart. or dispersal. 23 is associated with Chronzon guardian of Daath. So is 333.

path 23 is the hanged man.
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:25 PM   #3
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13

Quote:
That would be the 13th path.

23 is the I Ching and Liber 777 association with breaking apart. or dispersal. 23 is associated with Chronzon guardian of Daath. So is 333.

path 23 is the hanged man.
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.
frater H's Avatar frater H
04-28-2012, 09:46 AM

the hanged mans astrological sigh is uranus also attributed to choronzon
and the meaning of the card according to Bill Heidric is reversal or suspended mind
so is this supposed to be a sigh that the next album will pick up where this one started?
Old 04-28-2012, 09:46 AM   #4
Level 8 - Vociferous

and the meaning of the card according to Bill Heidric is reversal or suspended mind
so is this supposed to be a sigh that the next album will pick up where this one started?
Sleeper0013's Avatar Sleeper0013
05-04-2012, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Interesting i see how the hanged man can associate with Chronzon, if taking one of the Hidden paths.

ANd yes i do believe that we will be moving forward from where the last album left off. I still, how ever, believe that the Solution to the puzzle Blair gave is more of another hint as to the real solution... I believe that the last 3 albums are involved. i could be wrong, but there are some discrepancies that i still haven't been albe to work out.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:19 AM   #5
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13

Quote:
Interesting i see how the hanged man can associate with Chronzon, if taking one of the Hidden paths.

ANd yes i do believe that we will be moving forward from where the last album left off. I still, how ever, believe that the Solution to the puzzle Blair gave is more of another hint as to the real solution... I believe that the last 3 albums are involved. i could be wrong, but there are some discrepancies that i still haven't been albe to work out.
CommanderKeen
05-26-2012, 10:47 AM

i think what is said on the track is actually a magic word spoken sort of like open sesame
Old 05-26-2012, 10:47 AM   #6
On Probation

i think what is said on the track is actually a magic word spoken sort of like open sesame
azatoth's Avatar azatoth
06-07-2012, 01:26 AM

fnord
Old 06-07-2012, 01:26 AM   #7
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 3

fnord

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread