Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
chodaboy
04-22-2006, 07:03 AM

Man, I really can't believe that this is happening. This will go down in rock history. This will solidify Tool as one of the greatest rock bands of all time. They are going to pull this off. They got their fanatics thinking that this is the best ever. They have the radio playing this tripe. And they have created a huge conspiracy. God Damn, I shit the bed! It is so good.

This leak is a joke. Plain and simple. I can't take this album seriously any more. Rosetta Stoned has got to be one of the funniest songs ever. It beats out Maynard's Dick by far. The rest of the album is filled with junk lyrics, with the exception of Wings.

I have been having so much fun playing "Where's Waldo" with these songs. There are so many rehashed riffs, it's unbelievable. There are some decent moments, but for the most part it is droning and boring. It just plain sux. I hope this never makes it to the stores.

This is all pretty obvious. Where are Danny’s drums? Where are his signature fills? and crash? Sounds like they are all having a lot of fun just playing all there old songs, with a bit of a new...... Then laying cutting room floor/deleted scenes lyrics over them.

Equally hillarious is the intro to The Pot. Yah right. What kinda ***gy shit is that.

Or what about Jambi. Freaking Pee Wee's Playhouse Genie. "Did somebody say Wish!? Meka Lecka Hi Mecka Hiny HO!

Lipan Conjuring. LOL. They are laughing in our faces. Heyyyya HOOOOO!!!

Intention, THe backwards message..... "Work hard stay in school, listen to your mother, your father was right" haha

Oh ya, Timmah!!!!!!!

I posted this on another forum. Thought I would get your thoughts. Anyone else find the jokes?
Old 04-22-2006, 07:03 AM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
10,000 Days Leak Comedy Gold!

Man, I really can't believe that this is happening. This will go down in rock history. This will solidify Tool as one of the greatest rock bands of all time. They are going to pull this off. They got their fanatics thinking that this is the best ever. They have the radio playing this tripe. And they have created a huge conspiracy. God Damn, I shit the bed! It is so good.

This leak is a joke. Plain and simple. I can't take this album seriously any more. Rosetta Stoned has got to be one of the funniest songs ever. It beats out Maynard's Dick by far. The rest of the album is filled with junk lyrics, with the exception of Wings.

I have been having so much fun playing "Where's Waldo" with these songs. There are so many rehashed riffs, it's unbelievable. There are some decent moments, but for the most part it is droning and boring. It just plain sux. I hope this never makes it to the stores.

This is all pretty obvious. Where are Danny’s drums? Where are his signature fills? and crash? Sounds like they are all having a lot of fun just playing all there old songs, with a bit of a new...... Then laying cutting room floor/deleted scenes lyrics over them.

Equally hillarious is the intro to The Pot. Yah right. What kinda ***gy shit is that.

Or what about Jambi. Freaking Pee Wee's Playhouse Genie. "Did somebody say Wish!? Meka Lecka Hi Mecka Hiny HO!

Intention, THe backwards message..... "Work hard stay in school, listen to your mother, your father was right" haha

Oh ya, Timmah!!!!!!!

I posted this on another forum. Thought I would get your thoughts. Anyone else find the jokes?
OFFLINE |  
Untamed
04-22-2006, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chodaboy

Oh ya, Timmah!!!!!!!

Nerf him, tooo uber.
Old 04-22-2006, 07:09 AM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 10,000 Days Leak Comedy Gold!

Quote:

Oh ya, Timmah!!!!!!!

Nerf him, tooo uber.
OFFLINE |  
RED_THE_HAT
04-22-2006, 07:47 AM

Quote:

Oh ya, Timmah!!!!!!!

1 post.... wooooo....

Honestly mate, everyone has their own opinion here, and I highly advise that the next time you feel like expressing an opinion like that, make sure it goes into the lies section.

Otherwise mate, you can fuck off. Just waiting for the time that this thread is deleted.
Old 04-22-2006, 07:47 AM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 6

Quote:

Oh ya, Timmah!!!!!!!

1 post.... wooooo....

Honestly mate, everyone has their own opinion here, and I highly advise that the next time you feel like expressing an opinion like that, make sure it goes into the lies section.

Otherwise mate, you can fuck off. Just waiting for the time that this thread is deleted.
OFFLINE |  
Cid's Avatar Cid
04-22-2006, 07:50 AM

haha...i can't believe some of you still think this.
10/23/07 OiNK Never Forget
Old 04-22-2006, 07:50 AM   #4
Cid
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 190

haha...i can't believe some of you still think this.
10/23/07 OiNK Never Forget
OFFLINE |  
chodaboy
04-22-2006, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_THE_HAT
1 post.... wooooo....

I am not lying that I think this leak is one big joke. So why would this go into lies?
Old 04-22-2006, 08:02 AM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_THE_HAT
1 post.... wooooo....

I am not lying that I think this leak is one big joke. So why would this go into lies?
04-22-2006, 08:05 AM

i hope its a joke solely for the fact that it means we'll get more tool material.

i certainly do love the album, tho
Old 04-22-2006, 08:05 AM   #6
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Location: UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE IMO
Bincount™: 8627

i hope its a joke solely for the fact that it means we'll get more tool material.

i certainly do love the album, tho
04-22-2006, 08:05 AM

i think your gonna be disappointed on may 2nd.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:05 AM   #7

i think your gonna be disappointed on may 2nd.
OFFLINE |  
chodaboy
04-22-2006, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobot
chodaboy, I suggest that when you want to express your opinion, you make sure your opinion is good.
My opinion is that your opinion sux too.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:06 AM   #8
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobot
chodaboy, I suggest that when you want to express your opinion, you make sure your opinion is good.
My opinion is that your opinion sux too.
04-22-2006, 08:09 AM

Quote:
You're not a Mars Volta fan, are you?
http://galleryofpeanuts.blogspot.com
Old 04-22-2006, 08:09 AM   #9
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 20

Quote:
http://galleryofpeanuts.blogspot.com
OFFLINE |  
Geedorah's Avatar Geedorah
04-22-2006, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed
Nerf him, tooo uber.
Nerf Shamans.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:16 AM   #10
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed
Nerf him, tooo uber.
Nerf Shamans.
04-22-2006, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madrid
No not really a Mars Volta fan. Maynards high pitched vocals are funny.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:16 AM   #11
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
No not really a Mars Volta fan. Maynards high pitched vocals are funny.
04-22-2006, 08:21 AM

You "hoax" people kill me. Have any of you ever PLAYED a musical instrument professionally? Do you have even the slightest idea what it takes to put together a tune like Vicarious or Jambi? No, you don't. You people need to get the hell out of here and go find some other negativity to fill your guts. This IS the new TOOL and if you don't like it, go buy some other band's stuff, get on their fan sites and tell THEM how bad they are at what they do. Leave us happy people alone. Or just blow your brains out. That would probably be easier on everyone. You hoax people are a bunch of losers. I'd love to know the average W-2 income and average IQ of all the "hoax" people. They would both be low numbers IMO.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:21 AM   #12

You "hoax" people kill me. Have any of you ever PLAYED a musical instrument professionally? Do you have even the slightest idea what it takes to put together a tune like Vicarious or Jambi? No, you don't. You people need to get the hell out of here and go find some other negativity to fill your guts. This IS the new TOOL and if you don't like it, go buy some other band's stuff, get on their fan sites and tell THEM how bad they are at what they do. Leave us happy people alone. Or just blow your brains out. That would probably be easier on everyone. You hoax people are a bunch of losers. I'd love to know the average W-2 income and average IQ of all the "hoax" people. They would both be low numbers IMO.
04-22-2006, 08:24 AM

Quote:
What the hell does Mars Volta have to do with this. I happen to be both a Mars Volta fan and a Tool fan.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:24 AM   #13
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2

Quote:
What the hell does Mars Volta have to do with this. I happen to be both a Mars Volta fan and a Tool fan.
OFFLINE |  
splints
04-22-2006, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOL_Rules

Lol dude, what the fuck does an income level have to do with anything?

Go flash your money around to some 16 year old girls
Old 04-22-2006, 08:29 AM   #14
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 3

Quote:

Lol dude, what the fuck does an income level have to do with anything?

Go flash your money around to some 16 year old girls
OFFLINE |  
mustbevicarious
04-22-2006, 08:38 AM

I'm down too, yo.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:38 AM   #15
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 94

I'm down too, yo.
OFFLINE |  
chodaboy
04-22-2006, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Dude. They have made goofy stuff before. Cries of the Carrots anyone? Don't you see? With the exception of Vicarious, the tracks do not have the elements that make a great tool song. I don't need to be a musician to know that. They are pulling a gag.

It is cool to hear new things from them. They couldn't make a bad album if they tried. This is proof cause most of you are eating it right up.

Do this. Play a song from the leaked material. Then play a song on any of their other albums. Notice any difference? Complexity is one thing. Where's the man that sits behind the drums? He must have been abducted by E motherfukcing T. Adam and Justin are just playing around.

This is the best!!!

Anyone else care to put there funniest moments from the songs? Please don't say that the funniest moment is when I write posts. Cause it's predictable.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:39 AM   #16
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Dude. They have made goofy stuff before. Cries of the Carrots anyone? Don't you see? With the exception of Vicarious, the tracks do not have the elements that make a great tool song. I don't need to be a musician to know that. They are pulling a gag.

It is cool to hear new things from them. They couldn't make a bad album if they tried. This is proof cause most of you are eating it right up.

Do this. Play a song from the leaked material. Then play a song on any of their other albums. Notice any difference? Complexity is one thing. Where's the man that sits behind the drums? He must have been abducted by E motherfukcing T. Adam and Justin are just playing around.

This is the best!!!

Anyone else care to put there funniest moments from the songs? Please don't say that the funniest moment is when I write posts. Cause it's predictable.
04-22-2006, 08:40 AM

Well he'll certainly be disappointed May 2nd won't he?
Old 04-22-2006, 08:40 AM   #17
Banned.

Bincount™: 1

Well he'll certainly be disappointed May 2nd won't he?
OFFLINE |  
Dredg's Avatar Dredg
04-22-2006, 08:43 AM

Quote:

um, most of my friends that are around me when I listen to Tool Opiate, Aenema, Lateralus - think Maynards voice is homosexual. My friends dont listen to Tool, they are just making a simple observation.

Quote:
this doesnt make any sense.

Quote:
like "LOL" my fragile little ADD Mind can not handle a song that sets the mood for the album. Although you are right that most of these riffs are recycled adn rehashed, they atleast set a filler unlike any other tool filler.

Quote:

Oh ya, Timmah!!!!!!!
I dont know what you are saying here. Intention and Jiambi are the only songs on the album that didnt sound like rehashed riffs. Quite simply, it is Tool being experimental. something different. Can you actual express an opinion without cuting short words with 1st grader insults? You really make those who think the album is average look retarded like yourself. Please stop posting and save it for someone who actually listens and can pay attention. Save your perscription of ritlan for something more important like school work, you will need it.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:43 AM   #18
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 15

Quote:

um, most of my friends that are around me when I listen to Tool Opiate, Aenema, Lateralus - think Maynards voice is homosexual. My friends dont listen to Tool, they are just making a simple observation.

Quote:

Quote:
like "LOL" my fragile little ADD Mind can not handle a song that sets the mood for the album. Although you are right that most of these riffs are recycled adn rehashed, they atleast set a filler unlike any other tool filler.

Quote:

Oh ya, Timmah!!!!!!!
I dont know what you are saying here. Intention and Jiambi are the only songs on the album that didnt sound like rehashed riffs. Quite simply, it is Tool being experimental. something different. Can you actual express an opinion without cuting short words with 1st grader insults? You really make those who think the album is average look retarded like yourself. Please stop posting and save it for someone who actually listens and can pay attention. Save your perscription of ritlan for something more important like school work, you will need it.
OFFLINE |  
justlikeme
04-22-2006, 08:44 AM

wow. so many people are gonna be gutted.

and wtf? couldnt' make a bad album if they tried? one..who TRIES to make a bad album? and obvioulsy if you think this album is bad, then it is quite apparent that it is indeed possible.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:44 AM   #19

wow. so many people are gonna be gutted.

and wtf? couldnt' make a bad album if they tried? one..who TRIES to make a bad album? and obvioulsy if you think this album is bad, then it is quite apparent that it is indeed possible.
OFFLINE |  
engineeredthought
04-22-2006, 08:53 AM

This is ridiculous, the people who defend this album to the end and slam anyone who has a contrary thought are being shortsighted and closeminded. There are tons of little inconsistancies and odd things about this album and the way it leaked. You have absolutely no proof that this is without a doubt the real deal. The people on the other side who believe in the hoax dont have any real proof either, but they have plenty of ammo. So the songs are good right? Ok, why does that automatically negate the chance that there is more to this than meets the eye. Being good doesnt prove anything, in fact it only adds more ammo to the hoax side. If it were obviously a joke, then whats the use in trying at all? Im not sure where I land on this, but I am leaning toward there being more than we know at this point. Just try to accept that MANY others feel the same way without running them down and acting self righteous.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:53 AM   #20
Level 1 - Lurker

This is ridiculous, the people who defend this album to the end and slam anyone who has a contrary thought are being shortsighted and closeminded. There are tons of little inconsistancies and odd things about this album and the way it leaked. You have absolutely no proof that this is without a doubt the real deal. The people on the other side who believe in the hoax dont have any real proof either, but they have plenty of ammo. So the songs are good right? Ok, why does that automatically negate the chance that there is more to this than meets the eye. Being good doesnt prove anything, in fact it only adds more ammo to the hoax side. If it were obviously a joke, then whats the use in trying at all? Im not sure where I land on this, but I am leaning toward there being more than we know at this point. Just try to accept that MANY others feel the same way without running them down and acting self righteous.
OFFLINE |  
chodaboy
04-22-2006, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredg

Maynard has one of the best voices around. His range is fantastic. I am not saying his voice is gay. I am saying his is doing that on purpose. He's messing around.

http://www.tvacres.com/enchanted_genies_jambie.htm

Jambi is a character from Pee Wee's Playhouse. He is a genie. And you must say I wish, before he grants a wish. Did you read the lyrics?

The first part of Intension played backwards says. "Work Hard, stay in school, listen to your mother your father was right."

Lipan Conjuring is them loving every minute of the prank.

I haven't insulted anyone intentionaly. You people are the ones calling me names. I am just pointing out the obvious.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:54 AM   #21
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:

Maynard has one of the best voices around. His range is fantastic. I am not saying his voice is gay. I am saying his is doing that on purpose. He's messing around.

Jambi is a character from Pee Wee's Playhouse. He is a genie. And you must say I wish, before he grants a wish. Did you read the lyrics?

The first part of Intension played backwards says. "Work Hard, stay in school, listen to your mother your father was right."

I haven't insulted anyone intentionaly. You people are the ones calling me names. I am just pointing out the obvious.
04-22-2006, 09:40 AM

Quote:
hoax or not, taking lipan conjuring seriously is one of the stupidest things ive ever heard.
Old 04-22-2006, 09:40 AM   #22
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 47

Quote:
hoax or not, taking lipan conjuring seriously is one of the stupidest things ive ever heard.
OFFLINE |  
TommyButtchin
04-22-2006, 10:26 AM

Quote:

Dont take it personally. This forum is full of children. Ya know, the Britney Spears version of Tool fans. Im sure they walk around decked out in black tee shirts and black baggy pants, spouting off about "conformist assholes" and repeating their mantra "think for yourselves, question authority" lol. Tool makes mature music for mature adults.

You make some very valid points and Im inclined to agree with some of them. There are several songs on the leaked ablum that are very good however. At this point Im not going to say one way or the other wether the leak is real or not. Either way, Ill be happy with what they give me. It may not be my favorite, but lets face it, Lateralus is a pretty hard precedent to follow, even for the creators themsevles.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:26 AM   #23
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:

Dont take it personally. This forum is full of children. Ya know, the Britney Spears version of Tool fans. Im sure they walk around decked out in black tee shirts and black baggy pants, spouting off about "conformist assholes" and repeating their mantra "think for yourselves, question authority" lol. Tool makes mature music for mature adults.

You make some very valid points and Im inclined to agree with some of them. There are several songs on the leaked ablum that are very good however. At this point Im not going to say one way or the other wether the leak is real or not. Either way, Ill be happy with what they give me. It may not be my favorite, but lets face it, Lateralus is a pretty hard precedent to follow, even for the creators themsevles.
OFFLINE |  
The Let Down's Avatar The Let Down
04-22-2006, 10:29 AM

Quote:
dumbest post ever
Old 04-22-2006, 10:29 AM   #24

Bincount™: 15

Quote:
dumbest post ever
04-22-2006, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Mine is 144 and my household brings in in excess of 80K/year at the moment.

Should this indeed be a hoax, I will sticky this post atop the 10K Days section.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:30 AM   #25
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070

Quote:

Should this indeed be a hoax, I will sticky this post atop the 10K Days section.
OFFLINE |  
praefector's Avatar praefector
04-22-2006, 10:31 AM

so what would you do if you bought the album and it was this music

...then what?

would you suddenly find some way to twist it back around and find the brilliance in the album... because its there. i promise you.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:31 AM   #26
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 1020

so what would you do if you bought the album and it was this music

...then what?

would you suddenly find some way to twist it back around and find the brilliance in the album... because its there. i promise you.
paraflux
04-22-2006, 10:32 AM

be happy as hell that I have new Tool music, Im already happy about this "album."

I wouldnt have to twist anything. The thing that most people dont understand is that you dont have to be unhappy with this leak to feel that there is something else going on.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:32 AM   #27
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070

be happy as hell that I have new Tool music, Im already happy about this "album."

I wouldnt have to twist anything. The thing that most people dont understand is that you dont have to be unhappy with this leak to feel that there is something else going on.
OFFLINE |  
04-22-2006, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraflux

I wouldnt have to twist anything.
sorry, i was talking to the threadstarter
Old 04-22-2006, 10:33 AM   #28

Quote:

I wouldnt have to twist anything.
sorry, i was talking to the threadstarter
champion's Avatar champion
04-22-2006, 10:47 AM

Who could possibly think the drumming is absent on this CD? It's fucking great.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:47 AM   #29
Banned.

Bincount™: 360

Who could possibly think the drumming is absent on this CD? It's fucking great.
OFFLINE |  
chopsy
04-22-2006, 10:49 AM

If it's a prank, it's the best kind of prank ever, because we will be getting two solid tool albums out of it.

Must be a pretty elaborate one though... Kabir is in on it with his "listening party" he had
Old 04-22-2006, 10:49 AM   #30
Level 1 - Lurker

If it's a prank, it's the best kind of prank ever, because we will be getting two solid tool albums out of it.

Must be a pretty elaborate one though... Kabir is in on it with his "listening party" he had
OFFLINE |  
justlikeme
04-22-2006, 10:50 AM

I'm a tad bit dissappointed with the drumming.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:50 AM   #31

I'm a tad bit dissappointed with the drumming.
OFFLINE |  
justlikeme
04-22-2006, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopsy

If it is a prank, then they're about to pull off one of the best stunts and go down in music history.

but I have my doubts...but it is tool, so I'll wait and see.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:51 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopsy

If it is a prank, then they're about to pull off one of the best stunts and go down in music history.

but I have my doubts...but it is tool, so I'll wait and see.
OFFLINE |  
jitbox's Avatar jitbox
04-22-2006, 10:52 AM

Lipan Conjuring is not even close to being a joke.

The Pot is about an Indian chief named Black Kettle who worked hard for peace with the US government, but was killed for his efforts.

Lipan Conjuring is a send off to him. It's placed perfectly in the album, right after the song that's all about the aforementioned peacemaker.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:52 AM   #33
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

Lipan Conjuring is not even close to being a joke.

The Pot is about an Indian chief named Black Kettle who worked hard for peace with the US government, but was killed for his efforts.

Lipan Conjuring is a send off to him. It's placed perfectly in the album, right after the song that's all about the aforementioned peacemaker.
OFFLINE |  
pulse's Avatar pulse
04-22-2006, 10:58 AM

Quote:

Oh ya, Timmah!!!!!!!

Uhhhh.... Dan?!!
Old 04-22-2006, 10:58 AM   #34
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:

Oh ya, Timmah!!!!!!!

Uhhhh.... Dan?!!
OFFLINE |  
dischordance's Avatar dischordance
04-22-2006, 11:00 AM

I agree with the thread-starter on this point: It's a hilarious album.
But then, Tool are quite funny people. So why the surprise? Why shouldn't this be the album?
Old 04-22-2006, 11:00 AM   #35
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 360

I agree with the thread-starter on this point: It's a hilarious album.
But then, Tool are quite funny people. So why the surprise? Why shouldn't this be the album?
04-22-2006, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geedorah
Nerf Shamans.
LOL
Old 04-22-2006, 11:13 AM   #36
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geedorah
Nerf Shamans.
LOL
OFFLINE |  
sknahsx90
04-22-2006, 11:17 AM

i think its very offensive to the band that you call this album a joke!

Even if this wasnt the actuall album, this sounds like it took alot of damn time to put together, and i think it is the best tool album yet!
Old 04-22-2006, 11:17 AM   #37
Level 2 - Poster

i think its very offensive to the band that you call this album a joke!

Even if this wasnt the actuall album, this sounds like it took alot of damn time to put together, and i think it is the best tool album yet!
OFFLINE |  
sam959
04-22-2006, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Wait, did I just take a timewarp back to elementary school? What's next, My dad can beat up your dad? Grow the fuck up, people.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:27 AM   #38
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Wait, did I just take a timewarp back to elementary school? What's next, My dad can beat up your dad? Grow the fuck up, people.
OFFLINE |  
bigtard
04-22-2006, 11:27 AM

Quote:
I'd love to know the average W-2 income and average IQ of all the "hoax" people.
I'd love to know the average age and IQ of the Tool sheeple who think that no matter what Tool releases it must be good.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:27 AM   #39
On Probation

Quote:
I'd love to know the average W-2 income and average IQ of all the "hoax" people.
I'd love to know the average age and IQ of the Tool sheeple who think that no matter what Tool releases it must be good.
OFFLINE |  
04-22-2006, 11:28 AM

id love to know the age and IQ of everyone

because thats such an easy way to determine one's relative value

pft
Old 04-22-2006, 11:28 AM   #40

id love to know the age and IQ of everyone

because thats such an easy way to determine one's relative value