Good read.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:14 PM   #41
Last stop on the West Coast line.

Bincount™: 7282
Re: I know something you dont know.

MIND FUCK

Good read.
08-30-2007, 08:51 PM

i think you guys r in the right direction.... i thinkv now you should incorporate the 3 songs that they have given out the "official" lyrics..... i think this would push your guys along further....

or not
...your choice
Old 08-30-2007, 08:51 PM   #42
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0

i think you guys r in the right direction.... i thinkv now you should incorporate the 3 songs that they have given out the "official" lyrics..... i think this would push your guys along further....

or not
...your choice
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
insectpinsNR's Avatar insectpinsNR
09-18-2007, 07:23 AM

kool!
Old 09-18-2007, 07:23 AM   #43
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

kool!
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
09-18-2007, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]v[edusa View Post
*sigh*

Is the answer to this puzzle some sort of ultimate answer to life, the universe and everything?

I would laugh so hard if the answer was 42.

I feel that if there is some sort of puzzle that the answer is going to be a joke and a lot of people are going to be pissed off about it, but a lot of us are going to laugh at it too.

The band is serious at times, but they do joke around a lot.
What is this comment I see, coming from you of all people. The same person that tries to convey that every single Tool song has something to do with either Chakras or the Third Eye.

.....and here you are, waving your finger
Old 09-18-2007, 09:28 AM   #44
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]v[edusa View Post
*sigh*

Is the answer to this puzzle some sort of ultimate answer to life, the universe and everything?

I would laugh so hard if the answer was 42.

I feel that if there is some sort of puzzle that the answer is going to be a joke and a lot of people are going to be pissed off about it, but a lot of us are going to laugh at it too.

The band is serious at times, but they do joke around a lot.
What is this comment I see, coming from you of all people. The same person that tries to convey that every single Tool song has something to do with either Chakras or the Third Eye.

.....and here you are, waving your finger
09-18-2007, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_noose View Post
Not necessarily.. I guess it was just another imaginary finger in my head pointing at something a little bit bigger. But at the time I was looking at the really small album artwork, and thought I saw 9 candles on One side of Justin... I recently bought the poster.. turns out it was 11
Hence 11:11, hence track length of Rosetta Stoned, henced Rosetta Stone being a key to translate.

I'm just adding my 2cents, I'm not spending my life trying to figure out this puzzle, I've got better things to do. But good luck to whomever does, I'm just curious what it all turns out to be in the long run.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:38 AM   #45
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Not necessarily.. I guess it was just another imaginary finger in my head pointing at something a little bit bigger. But at the time I was looking at the really small album artwork, and thought I saw 9 candles on One side of Justin... I recently bought the poster.. turns out it was 11
Hence 11:11, hence track length of Rosetta Stoned, henced Rosetta Stone being a key to translate.

I'm just adding my 2cents, I'm not spending my life trying to figure out this puzzle, I've got better things to do. But good luck to whomever does, I'm just curious what it all turns out to be in the long run.
09-18-2007, 09:42 AM

Quote:
11:11Physical reality is a consciousness program created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence. Human DNA, our genetic memory, is encoded to be triggered by digital codes at specific times and frequencies. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11:11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of DNA.
Yeah well it's obviously a bunch of bullshit because our DNA was encoded and created long before there was any number system, let alone numbers such as 1 2 3 4 like most of us are all now familiar with. But I guess it does make for an interesting fiction book.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:42 AM   #46
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
11:11Physical reality is a consciousness program created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence. Human DNA, our genetic memory, is encoded to be triggered by digital codes at specific times and frequencies. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11:11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of DNA.
Yeah well it's obviously a bunch of bullshit because our DNA was encoded and created long before there was any number system, let alone numbers such as 1 2 3 4 like most of us are all now familiar with. But I guess it does make for an interesting fiction book.
10-16-2007, 10:38 AM

geeze.. some of you guys are fuckin nuts, I can't even being to fathom how much ego is being thrown aroud this "puzzle".. like " know something you dont" ohh, ahh, look at me, I am a higher being then you!! Hey all, I *know* the answer to the puzzle before it even came out! Now; you may want to ask "how is that domer"? Pretty simple, I bought the CD, I looked through the book for awhile and then I went on with life, nice design tool, great CD tool, thank for for quality music, the "puzzle" in question is just something for certain members of the tool family to laugh about as tool fans around the world come up with crazy ideas and theories that are so way out there they turn into the best comedy that one could imagine, comedy gold! I could imagine certain people reading this and just rolling their eyes and chuckililng about how tool will go down in history as one of the most mysterious bands around that was in fact not that mysterious, just a great group of pranksters that have a very black and quite enjoyable sense of humor.

Flame on puzzle fans.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:38 AM   #47
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

geeze.. some of you guys are fuckin nuts, I can't even being to fathom how much ego is being thrown aroud this "puzzle".. like " know something you dont" ohh, ahh, look at me, I am a higher being then you!! Hey all, I *know* the answer to the puzzle before it even came out! Now; you may want to ask "how is that domer"? Pretty simple, I bought the CD, I looked through the book for awhile and then I went on with life, nice design tool, great CD tool, thank for for quality music, the "puzzle" in question is just something for certain members of the tool family to laugh about as tool fans around the world come up with crazy ideas and theories that are so way out there they turn into the best comedy that one could imagine, comedy gold! I could imagine certain people reading this and just rolling their eyes and chuckililng about how tool will go down in history as one of the most mysterious bands around that was in fact not that mysterious, just a great group of pranksters that have a very black and quite enjoyable sense of humor.

Flame on puzzle fans.
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
10-17-2007, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leefnaspleaf View Post
You're sure gonna feel dumb when we solve the puzzle!
Well either that, or you'll feel dumb when you find out there never was one and you wasted all this time on it.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:31 AM   #48
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Well either that, or you'll feel dumb when you find out there never was one and you wasted all this time on it.
10-21-2007, 03:04 PM

Quote:
LOL
Old 10-21-2007, 03:04 PM   #49
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
LOL
abraxxxas
12-05-2007, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeper0013 View Post
Noose just to go with the freemason theory, JFK was gona disban the FBI, social securitiy numbers, and the CIA before he left office. Bush senior was head of the CIA when JFK was shot. The bullet in JFKs head dissapeared from the evidence bag on its way out of the hospittle. hhhmmm
Get your facts straight before you spread your stupidity to others just as soft in the head. JFK did not “leave” office; he was assassinated November 22, 1963. George H.W. Bush did not become head of the CIA until 1976. Amateur.

Prove your worthiness to the forum before you offer any more insight to this discussion. If not, you will be forbidden to listen to Tool ever again.

Oh, and learn to spell too.
Old 12-05-2007, 10:08 PM   #50
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeper0013 View Post
Noose just to go with the freemason theory, JFK was gona disban the FBI, social securitiy numbers, and the CIA before he left office. Bush senior was head of the CIA when JFK was shot. The bullet in JFKs head dissapeared from the evidence bag on its way out of the hospittle. hhhmmm
Get your facts straight before you spread your stupidity to others just as soft in the head. JFK did not “leave” office; he was assassinated November 22, 1963. George H.W. Bush did not become head of the CIA until 1976. Amateur.

Prove your worthiness to the forum before you offer any more insight to this discussion. If not, you will be forbidden to listen to Tool ever again.

ufopancakes's Avatar ufopancakes
12-08-2007, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domer88 View Post

Flame on puzzle fans.
Have you not noticed any of the geometrical symbolism and all of the fingers pointing towards alternative studies of metaphysics that Tool has put right in front of you... or are you keeping your eyes closed?

Your lack of motivation to dig and discover what these SYMBOLS mean (yes, I doubt they are just there to look pretty -designs-), holds no merit as a logical argument against the existance of a connection between these symbols.
Old 12-08-2007, 04:52 PM   #51
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by domer88 View Post

Flame on puzzle fans.
Have you not noticed any of the geometrical symbolism and all of the fingers pointing towards alternative studies of metaphysics that Tool has put right in front of you... or are you keeping your eyes closed?

Your lack of motivation to dig and discover what these SYMBOLS mean (yes, I doubt they are just there to look pretty -designs-), holds no merit as a logical argument against the existance of a connection between these symbols.
12-08-2007, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxxxas View Post

He said "Before he left office" as in "He hoped to accomplish this before he left office".
Old 12-08-2007, 04:53 PM   #52
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxxxas View Post

He said "Before he left office" as in "He hoped to accomplish this before he left office".
08-08-2012, 07:42 PM

lol
Old 08-08-2012, 07:42 PM   #53
Level 1 - Lurker

lol
08-09-2012, 04:07 PM

I'm sorry, I don't think i understand what you mean.

Last edited by fernygii; 08-09-2012 at 04:09 PM..
Old 08-09-2012, 04:07 PM   #54
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 929

I'm sorry, I don't think i understand what you mean.

Last edited by fernygii; 08-09-2012 at 04:09 PM..

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply