Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
Aenima7988's Avatar Aenima7988
10-07-2007, 07:56 PM

Last year, when the album first came out, an interview with Adam Jones was featured in Guitar World. In the middle of the interview, Adam Jones refers to a song called "Those Shoes" I forget the context- he might have been talking about a talkbox or his "radio guitar" sound effect, which points to The Pot or Jambi, but he could have been talking about somehting else entirely. Was he just screwing around so he'd have every Tool fan who reads the magazine coming up with bogus tracks? Or was the a song that was originally called Those Shoes? Or is Jambi like Indonesian for Those Shoes?
Old 10-07-2007, 07:56 PM   #1
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 15
Those Shoes?

Last year, when the album first came out, an interview with Adam Jones was featured in Guitar World. In the middle of the interview, Adam Jones refers to a song called "Those Shoes" I forget the context- he might have been talking about a talkbox or his "radio guitar" sound effect, which points to The Pot or Jambi, but he could have been talking about somehting else entirely. Was he just screwing around so he'd have every Tool fan who reads the magazine coming up with bogus tracks? Or was the a song that was originally called Those Shoes? Or is Jambi like Indonesian for Those Shoes?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
parables in the world's Avatar parables in the world
10-07-2007, 08:24 PM

supposedly it was a typo....He meant the talkbox solo in jambi using the talbox, and how it is similar to Those Shoes by The Eagles....

Not believing in things won't make it happen because you don't believe it will.

Peace is a physical and spiritual balance.
Old 10-07-2007, 08:24 PM   #2
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 14
Re: Those Shoes?

supposedly it was a typo....He meant the talkbox solo in jambi using the talbox, and how it is similar to Those Shoes by The Eagles....

Not believing in things won't make it happen because you don't believe it will.

Peace is a physical and spiritual balance.
Aenima7988's Avatar Aenima7988
10-09-2007, 04:00 PM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh
Old 10-09-2007, 04:00 PM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 15

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh
Tool_Is_Sick
10-09-2007, 07:22 PM

Thats alot of H.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:22 PM   #4
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 10

Thats alot of H.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply