Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Artwork
User Name
Password
turok2step
05-05-2006, 11:22 AM

do y'all seriously use cd players still? us modernists have this shit called MP3. it allows us to play music off our computers, thus eliminating the need to extract a cd from its cumbersome enclosure. i havnt played an actual cd from my collection in at least a year. even in my car i use mp3 cd's: you can fit about 6 or so actual cd's on to them, and they show the track titles as well.

the cd's i buy are only for my own satisfaction in the fact I have helped the artist.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:22 AM   #41
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: velco, would have went a long way

do y'all seriously use cd players still? us modernists have this shit called MP3. it allows us to play music off our computers, thus eliminating the need to extract a cd from its cumbersome enclosure. i havnt played an actual cd from my collection in at least a year. even in my car i use mp3 cd's: you can fit about 6 or so actual cd's on to them, and they show the track titles as well.

the cd's i buy are only for my own satisfaction in the fact I have helped the artist.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
sumsh's Avatar sumsh
05-05-2006, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turok2step

I use my iPod in my car, and very rarely use CDs. But in this case, I made an exact audio copy of the CD to use in my car, because it sounds so much better coming from the original source rather than a compressed MP3. I'm not really sure what your post has to do with wanting to keep the CD case closed.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:38 AM   #42
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by turok2step

I use my iPod in my car, and very rarely use CDs. But in this case, I made an exact audio copy of the CD to use in my car, because it sounds so much better coming from the original source rather than a compressed MP3. I'm not really sure what your post has to do with wanting to keep the CD case closed.
praefector's Avatar praefector
05-05-2006, 12:06 PM

yeah my CDs get used about as much as my vinyl these days

special occassions you know

i took the CD out of the sleve long enough to put it in my comp and rip it.

CD goes back in the case, burned CD travels with me to my car and in my portable if i need it

portable MP3 players are too expensive for my income level right now (just about all my free money goes toward an unborn for now child fund). plus i dont feel the technology is very durable and in a couple years the best ones will be dirt cheap anyway.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:06 PM   #43
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 1020

yeah my CDs get used about as much as my vinyl these days

special occassions you know

i took the CD out of the sleve long enough to put it in my comp and rip it.

CD goes back in the case, burned CD travels with me to my car and in my portable if i need it

portable MP3 players are too expensive for my income level right now (just about all my free money goes toward an unborn for now child fund). plus i dont feel the technology is very durable and in a couple years the best ones will be dirt cheap anyway.
Spaceman Spiff's Avatar Spaceman Spiff
05-05-2006, 12:30 PM

I would have made the lens (goggles) flap fold to the inside, personally, but what can ya do
Old 05-05-2006, 12:30 PM   #44
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 32

I would have made the lens (goggles) flap fold to the inside, personally, but what can ya do
BGA
05-05-2006, 03:49 PM

I would think most of your cases can stay shut without velcro after jerking off on them so many times.
JJ
Old 05-05-2006, 03:49 PM   #45
BGA
Level 4 - Thinker

I would think most of your cases can stay shut without velcro after jerking off on them so many times.
JJ
teleincision's Avatar teleincision
05-05-2006, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemphisM
mines exactly the same...made me nervous the first time i opened it
ditto, annoyes the hell outa me...
Old 05-05-2006, 03:55 PM   #46
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemphisM
mines exactly the same...made me nervous the first time i opened it
ditto, annoyes the hell outa me...
05-05-2006, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Keys
woah... you mean that's not common? yeah that spine is a crackly motherfucker. i'm sure once I've opened it 10,000 times it won't have that sound.
I've got that... mine is from Amazon... where'd you get yours?
Old 05-05-2006, 05:49 PM   #47
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Keys
woah... you mean that's not common? yeah that spine is a crackly motherfucker. i'm sure once I've opened it 10,000 times it won't have that sound.
I've got that... mine is from Amazon... where'd you get yours?

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply