Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 10. Right in Two
User Name
Password
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
08-27-2007, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by put_away_the_dagger View Post
yeah, did you also tell everyone how 10,000 days is a decoy album maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn.

kill yourself
It kinda' does say fool, not sure if it was intentional or not, but it's funny nonetheless. If you're worried about what other people think, then you don't deserve to wear the shirt to begin with.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:27 AM   #201
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: Stupid of Maynard

Quote:
Originally Posted by put_away_the_dagger View Post
yeah, did you also tell everyone how 10,000 days is a decoy album maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn.

kill yourself
It kinda' does say fool, not sure if it was intentional or not, but it's funny nonetheless. If you're worried about what other people think, then you don't deserve to wear the shirt to begin with.
08-29-2007, 06:10 AM

i don't see the problem with "silly monkeys": it might seem dumb at first because silly is a childish word and it seems ridiculous to use it in a serious song, but in it people are being referred to as being pathetic or childish and violently primitve. Silly monkeys.

Tool makes music for everyone. Rock lovers, spiritual music lovers, sometimes metal lovers, deep thinkers and people who prefer straight forward lyrics/themes. Thats why they don't release their themes, and thats why were here. Theres no doubt that some metaphor is present within this song, or some obscure references, but that doesn't mean the song is so complex.

Tool is the shit mates.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:10 AM   #202
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0

i don't see the problem with "silly monkeys": it might seem dumb at first because silly is a childish word and it seems ridiculous to use it in a serious song, but in it people are being referred to as being pathetic or childish and violently primitve. Silly monkeys.

Tool makes music for everyone. Rock lovers, spiritual music lovers, sometimes metal lovers, deep thinkers and people who prefer straight forward lyrics/themes. Thats why they don't release their themes, and thats why were here. Theres no doubt that some metaphor is present within this song, or some obscure references, but that doesn't mean the song is so complex.

Tool is the shit mates.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
miketh74's Avatar miketh74
09-06-2007, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gæter View Post

Tool is the shit mates.
Yes, yes, yes, yes...........quite true, quite true.

Wherever you go........there you are.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:00 PM   #203
caveman

Bincount™: 193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gæter View Post

Tool is the shit mates.
Yes, yes, yes, yes...........quite true, quite true.

Pharmaecopia_stinkfist's Avatar Pharmaecopia_stinkfist
09-09-2007, 05:37 PM

Maynard's lyrics arn't becoming "too" anything. Stop expecting him to lick your fucking ass. He could write a song about vaginas and jello if he wanted to. Be thankfull that they've created another 8 minutes of good music to counter today's awful music.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:37 PM   #204
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 3

Maynard's lyrics arn't becoming "too" anything. Stop expecting him to lick your fucking ass. He could write a song about vaginas and jello if he wanted to. Be thankfull that they've created another 8 minutes of good music to counter today's awful music.
09-13-2007, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmaecopia_stinkfist View Post
AMEN to that.

Old 09-13-2007, 08:13 PM   #205
caveman

Quote:
AMEN to that.

gjamison27's Avatar gjamison27
09-14-2007, 06:29 AM

Wow! Maynard says "silly" and you guys turn on him after all we've been through. Are you serious? Silly Monkey is a perfect description of what this song is about. Unevolved, unintelligent, ungrateful humans on a path of absurdity. You know what you are doing? You're being silly monkeys. Maynard gave you thumbs and you used them to beat your brother down. No wonder he stays so disheartened. 46&2? Some of you are still woking on 42&6.

Silly Monkeys. Father gave you free will and now you're all confused.
Old 09-14-2007, 06:29 AM   #206
Level 8 - Vociferous

Wow! Maynard says "silly" and you guys turn on him after all we've been through. Are you serious? Silly Monkey is a perfect description of what this song is about. Unevolved, unintelligent, ungrateful humans on a path of absurdity. You know what you are doing? You're being silly monkeys. Maynard gave you thumbs and you used them to beat your brother down. No wonder he stays so disheartened. 46&2? Some of you are still woking on 42&6.

09-14-2007, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjamison27 View Post

"I sure could use a vacation from this stupid shit.....silly shit.....stupid shit".

Sorry for the meaningless post, but I felt like it.

:)

Old 09-14-2007, 08:55 PM   #207
caveman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjamison27 View Post

"I sure could use a vacation from this stupid shit.....silly shit.....stupid shit".

laura
11-10-2007, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBay View Post
I also hate Tool fans who quote Tool songs on forums. You should think for yourself and question authority.
Geez, 'think for yourself' ...'question authority'....? What an original message!! Where could you have possibly gotten an idea like that from????

Is paraphrasing a tool song different from quoting a tool song?

Personally I think tool says it better than you so ive got no probs with the guy that quoted them...you on the other hand - why you think you are better than the other guy i don't know! :)

This site can be a real laugh!
Old 11-10-2007, 09:08 PM   #208
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBay View Post
I also hate Tool fans who quote Tool songs on forums. You should think for yourself and question authority.
Geez, 'think for yourself' ...'question authority'....? What an original message!! Where could you have possibly gotten an idea like that from????

Is paraphrasing a tool song different from quoting a tool song?

Personally I think tool says it better than you so ive got no probs with the guy that quoted them...you on the other hand - why you think you are better than the other guy i don't know! :)

This site can be a real laugh!
11-10-2007, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortysixandtwo9411 View Post
Maybe everyone who likes to dissect Maynard's lyrics and the meanings to them should take a step back, sit down with a frosty cold beverage and just enjoy the music for what it is. When I listen to Tool's music it takes me somewhere else. I don't get caught up in if I've heard it before or what Maynard is thinking of when writing the music; I just take it for what it is...kick ass music! Tool's music is like a journey and if you're constantly analyzing it, I don't think you can fully enjoy it!
Deepest thanks!

When I listen to tool i feel like the message/feeling/journey comes through kind of by osmosis even before i have become fully aware of exactly what the lyrics are let alone analysed them. That's what tool is. (to me anyway). And to me analysing the lyrics as a stand alone part of the song is kind of an insult to the song. the other parts of the song say just as much as the lyrics, and the lyrics speak to me in a way that is more similar to how the music speaks to me than what you normally think of as lyrics. What i'm trying to say is that music can speak to you without lyrics but tool lyrics/vocals speak to me in that same way.To me this is one of the reasons why tool are a unique band.

Hope that makes sense. Anyone understand?

Last edited by laura; 11-10-2007 at 09:25 PM..
Old 11-10-2007, 09:15 PM   #209
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortysixandtwo9411 View Post
Maybe everyone who likes to dissect Maynard's lyrics and the meanings to them should take a step back, sit down with a frosty cold beverage and just enjoy the music for what it is. When I listen to Tool's music it takes me somewhere else. I don't get caught up in if I've heard it before or what Maynard is thinking of when writing the music; I just take it for what it is...kick ass music! Tool's music is like a journey and if you're constantly analyzing it, I don't think you can fully enjoy it!
Deepest thanks!

When I listen to tool i feel like the message/feeling/journey comes through kind of by osmosis even before i have become fully aware of exactly what the lyrics are let alone analysed them. That's what tool is. (to me anyway). And to me analysing the lyrics as a stand alone part of the song is kind of an insult to the song. the other parts of the song say just as much as the lyrics, and the lyrics speak to me in a way that is more similar to how the music speaks to me than what you normally think of as lyrics. What i'm trying to say is that music can speak to you without lyrics but tool lyrics/vocals speak to me in that same way.To me this is one of the reasons why tool are a unique band.

Hope that makes sense. Anyone understand?

Last edited by laura; 11-10-2007 at 09:25 PM..
laura
11-10-2007, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montague View Post
it was Stupid of maynard to write a "humanity sucks" song, cause now every time i wear a Tool shirt in public some heavy-breathing overweight geek in a home-made Tool shirt is going to approach me, tell me how cool my shirt is, and then pester me endlessly about how "people are monkies man! humans ruined earth!" as opposed to the old "Maths man! thats so deep! spiral of your own divinity!" crap.

on the bright side, maybe it'll encourage a few of these idiots to off themselves.
You wear a tool shirt in public?......what a loser, are you some kind of sheep? Dont you know only the tool fans who don't 'get' tool wear tool shirts!?

I'm kidding dude (kinda), but seriously, if you don't like the song, don't wear the shirt.

By the way a home-made tool shirt, what a cool idea, im gonna go make one now. Creativity rocks! lol.
Old 11-10-2007, 10:26 PM   #210
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montague View Post
it was Stupid of maynard to write a "humanity sucks" song, cause now every time i wear a Tool shirt in public some heavy-breathing overweight geek in a home-made Tool shirt is going to approach me, tell me how cool my shirt is, and then pester me endlessly about how "people are monkies man! humans ruined earth!" as opposed to the old "Maths man! thats so deep! spiral of your own divinity!" crap.

on the bright side, maybe it'll encourage a few of these idiots to off themselves.
You wear a tool shirt in public?......what a loser, are you some kind of sheep? Dont you know only the tool fans who don't 'get' tool wear tool shirts!?

I'm kidding dude (kinda), but seriously, if you don't like the song, don't wear the shirt.

By the way a home-made tool shirt, what a cool idea, im gonna go make one now. Creativity rocks! lol.
11-13-2007, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketh74 View Post

Odd side note; why hasn't anyone ripped Aenema apart because of the "silly shit" part?

Anyway, I don't know why people are arguing over one line (or 3, same difference) of an 8 minute song; a beautiful one at that also. Besides, monkeys aren't stupid by nature, they just do things that we consider "silly," instead of "stupid."
Old 11-13-2007, 01:26 PM   #211
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 264

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketh74 View Post

Odd side note; why hasn't anyone ripped Aenema apart because of the "silly shit" part?

Anyway, I don't know why people are arguing over one line (or 3, same difference) of an 8 minute song; a beautiful one at that also. Besides, monkeys aren't stupid by nature, they just do things that we consider "silly," instead of "stupid."
11-14-2007, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Maynard's lyrics arn't becoming "too" anything. Stop expecting him to lick your fucking ass. He could write a song about vaginas and jello if he wanted to.

Haha. Spot on. Vagina Mine anyone?
Old 11-14-2007, 01:18 PM   #212
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4

Quote:
Maynard's lyrics arn't becoming "too" anything. Stop expecting him to lick your fucking ass. He could write a song about vaginas and jello if he wanted to.

Haha. Spot on. Vagina Mine anyone?
orangeisgoood
11-24-2007, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura View Post

My tool t-shirt is my favorite shirt. (well both of them)
:D
They are awesome.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:57 AM   #213
Banned.

Bincount™: 958

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura View Post

My tool t-shirt is my favorite shirt. (well both of them)
:D
They are awesome.
orangeisgoood
11-24-2007, 12:50 PM

is that.....sarcasm?
Old 11-24-2007, 12:50 PM   #214
Banned.

is that.....sarcasm?
orangeisgoood
11-24-2007, 01:25 PM

Do i even wanna know? i think i must have missed something....
Old 11-24-2007, 01:25 PM   #215
Banned.

Do i even wanna know? i think i must have missed something....
orangeisgoood
11-24-2007, 02:01 PM

oh, i don't want to argue. i just like to know whats going on. (pm me if u feel like telling me what happened, or not whatever)
Old 11-24-2007, 02:01 PM   #216
Banned.

oh, i don't want to argue. i just like to know whats going on. (pm me if u feel like telling me what happened, or not whatever)
manyc
12-19-2007, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryFX View Post
All I can say to these criticisms is... you just don't get it. Listen to the song as the complete piece of art it is, don't dissect it line by line. Right In Two is beautiful.
Thank you. It's not just about lyrical content - although the lyrics are very timeless and apply to anyone who hears them immediately. It's not just the lyrics... it's the song. It's that quieter drum build-up that Danny does near the end before the total release. GOD DAMN, it's beautiful. Especially live.

You are not the label on your shirt. Stop being so fuckin obsessed with it.

Last edited by manyc; 12-19-2007 at 02:01 PM..
Old 12-19-2007, 01:57 PM   #217
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryFX View Post
All I can say to these criticisms is... you just don't get it. Listen to the song as the complete piece of art it is, don't dissect it line by line. Right In Two is beautiful.
Thank you. It's not just about lyrical content - although the lyrics are very timeless and apply to anyone who hears them immediately. It's not just the lyrics... it's the song. It's that quieter drum build-up that Danny does near the end before the total release. GOD DAMN, it's beautiful. Especially live.

You are not the label on your shirt. Stop being so fuckin obsessed with it.

Last edited by manyc; 12-19-2007 at 02:01 PM..
beLI3ve
12-19-2007, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivek View Post
let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, LET GO
does he really say it that many times?
Old 12-19-2007, 08:13 PM   #218
Banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivek View Post
let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, LET GO
does he really say it that many times?
blair's man sausage's Avatar blair's man sausage
12-20-2007, 06:41 AM

he was a crazy dude
Old 12-20-2007, 06:41 AM   #219
the inside man

Bincount™: 20548

he was a crazy dude
12-30-2007, 09:46 AM

I think the lyrics aren't as cryptic because Maynard is trying to save humanity. He is catering to the non-intellectual.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:46 AM   #220
Level 4 - Thinker

I think the lyrics aren't as cryptic because Maynard is trying to save humanity. He is catering to the non-intellectual.
12-30-2007, 09:50 AM

Quote:
I just came. A song about vaginas and jello???Please tell me this is "in the works" and not a joke.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:50 AM   #221
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
I just came. A song about vaginas and jello???Please tell me this is "in the works" and not a joke.

No.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:03 AM   #222
On Probation

Bincount™: 130

No.

Vaginello.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:24 PM   #223
On Probation

Bincount™: 130

Vaginello.
ArizonaBay's Avatar ArizonaBay
01-26-2008, 07:08 PM

Shit this thread back in '06! Cant believe this album has been out almost two years. How time flies.
Old 01-26-2008, 07:08 PM   #224
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 11

Shit this thread back in '06! Cant believe this album has been out almost two years. How time flies.
Billiam
08-14-2008, 06:22 PM

This is a gift from Google Translate to the fans who wished the lyrics were more cryptic, and complained that the original Right in Two lyrics were just too simple.

Who's up for dissecting deep lyrics?!?

Angels in aside
Broken heads and wondered
Why Father gave these people the freedom of will?
Now they are quite confused

Are these speakers monkeys do not know
What can once again turn the world around him in Eden?
Heap stupid obezyanok
Conducted a border and divided the heavenly garden
Halved

Angels in aside
Shooting down with somebody and can not understand
Father gifted them all with reason
And what did they choose?

Monkey killing monkey over a piece of land
Stupid monkeys, give them your fingers
They skills blades and hold the border, dividing all
Halved
Halved

They will stick and pokolotyat their own brothers
How do they survive at all, so sbivshis with ways - mystery
The ugly creation, the possibility plyuyuschie
Raise eye to the sky, knowing the passing of his life

Take all share
Separate all Halved
Take all cut
Cut all Halved

Deruta until kill
Over land, for the sky, for blood
For sun fight for air
Deruta for the light of love
Deruta until kill
Until his spirit ispustyat
Radi words, separated by up to two

Again the side of angels
Patiently sit, reflect

So deep I'm not completely sure I understand it. I'll let one of you take the first stab.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:22 PM   #225
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 1

This is a gift from Google Translate to the fans who wished the lyrics were more cryptic, and complained that the original Right in Two lyrics were just too simple.

Angels in aside

Heap stupid obezyanok
Halved

Angels in aside

Halved
Halved

Take all share
Separate all Halved
Take all cut
Cut all Halved

Deruta until kill
For sun fight for air
Deruta until kill

Again the side of angels
Patiently sit, reflect

So deep I'm not completely sure I understand it. I'll let one of you take the first stab.
Blackdakhma's Avatar Blackdakhma
08-20-2008, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*»€«(Đispositioñ)»€«*~* View Post
Vaginello.
Vagello is best
Old 08-20-2008, 04:47 AM   #226
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*»€«(Đispositioñ)»€«*~* View Post
Vaginello.
Vagello is best
08-20-2008, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billiam View Post

Angels in aside

Heap stupid obezyanok
Halved

Angels in aside

Halved
Halved

Take all share
Separate all Halved
Take all cut
Cut all Halved

Deruta until kill
For sun fight for air
Deruta until kill

Again the side of angels
Patiently sit, reflect

WTF was that?
Old 08-20-2008, 06:33 AM   #227
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

Angels in aside

Heap stupid obezyanok
Halved

Angels in aside

Halved
Halved

Take all share
Separate all Halved
Take all cut
Cut all Halved

Deruta until kill
For sun fight for air
Deruta until kill

Again the side of angels
Patiently sit, reflect

WTF was that?
08-20-2008, 06:54 AM

Quote:

Angels in aside

Heap stupid obezyanok
Halved

Angels in aside

Halved
Halved

Take all share
Separate all Halved
Take all cut
Cut all Halved

Deruta until kill
For sun fight for air
Deruta until kill

Again the side of angels
Patiently sit, reflect

It took you 3,5 years to post this?
Old 08-20-2008, 06:54 AM   #228
Jedi Master

Bincount™: 2635

Quote:

Angels in aside

Heap stupid obezyanok
Halved

Angels in aside

Halved
Halved

Take all share
Separate all Halved
Take all cut
Cut all Halved

Deruta until kill
For sun fight for air
Deruta until kill

Again the side of angels
Patiently sit, reflect

It took you 3,5 years to post this?
08-20-2008, 09:35 AM

What was that?

That made absolutely no sense, at all....

WOW.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:35 AM   #229
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 159

What was that?

That made absolutely no sense, at all....

WOW.
09-19-2009, 09:58 PM

what is this i don't even
Old 09-19-2009, 09:58 PM   #230
Level 4 - Thinker

what is this i don't even
useyourhead
07-11-2011, 12:10 AM

im a true tool fan as well but i do believe in pirating. i get the album downloaded, and if it sucks, then i delete it. if its really good, (which 10000 days was,) then i delete it & then buy it

I think it makes more sense :)

but this sog is too simple & of course none of us were expecting such. so maybe theres something were not quite getting....
Old 07-11-2011, 12:10 AM   #231
Level 2 - Poster

im a true tool fan as well but i do believe in pirating. i get the album downloaded, and if it sucks, then i delete it. if its really good, (which 10000 days was,) then i delete it & then buy it

I think it makes more sense :)

but this sog is too simple & of course none of us were expecting such. so maybe theres something were not quite getting....
useyourhead
07-11-2011, 12:11 AM

sorry i mean the lyrics to the song were lol
sorry tool
Old 07-11-2011, 12:11 AM   #232
Level 2 - Poster

sorry i mean the lyrics to the song were lol
sorry tool
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
08-12-2011, 12:11 PM

Quote:
He could write a song about vaginas and jello if he wanted to.
This I'd like to hear
Old 08-12-2011, 12:11 PM   #233
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
He could write a song about vaginas and jello if he wanted to.
This I'd like to hear
09-21-2011, 09:30 AM

Dude... I can only read the first dozen replies, after that I cant do it. Infuriating!!! How do some of you people call yourselves fans? Why do you think I quit coming to these damn forums 5 years ago. I know im whining... But yer all a bunch of hatin ass- biatch ass whiners. "Ewwww! They didnt play my song the way I wanted them teeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!" Shuuuut- uuuupp. Fuckin whiners. The song sounds just how its supposed to. It sounds great to me, perhaps you just need to keep an open mind and go along for the ride- that or join another forum n biatch there. How bout goin and makin some music for urselves ya pretentious fuks. See if u get a grammy. They made it that way, its supposed to be heard that way! Shut up! Rocco's right on track, does something need to infinitely complex to be good? No! TooL is obviously trying to teach us this throughout the entire album. ---Less is more--- listen to a few lyrics, feel a few riffs. More than once! Soooooo many of you miss the damn point. Its just sad. And then you wonder why they make a "WHY!?" song! Do they have to spell it for you? Well they just did! Backwards! "work hard. Stay in school. Listen to your mother. Your father is right/rising/right. Son, Jesus loves you."
Old 09-21-2011, 09:30 AM   #234
Level 3 - Talker

Dude... I can only read the first dozen replies, after that I cant do it. Infuriating!!! How do some of you people call yourselves fans? Why do you think I quit coming to these damn forums 5 years ago. I know im whining... But yer all a bunch of hatin ass- biatch ass whiners. "Ewwww! They didnt play my song the way I wanted them teeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!" Shuuuut- uuuupp. Fuckin whiners. The song sounds just how its supposed to. It sounds great to me, perhaps you just need to keep an open mind and go along for the ride- that or join another forum n biatch there. How bout goin and makin some music for urselves ya pretentious fuks. See if u get a grammy. They made it that way, its supposed to be heard that way! Shut up! Rocco's right on track, does something need to infinitely complex to be good? No! TooL is obviously trying to teach us this throughout the entire album. ---Less is more--- listen to a few lyrics, feel a few riffs. More than once! Soooooo many of you miss the damn point. Its just sad. And then you wonder why they make a "WHY!?" song! Do they have to spell it for you? Well they just did! Backwards! "work hard. Stay in school. Listen to your mother. Your father is right/rising/right. Son, Jesus loves you."
MelloJason's Avatar MelloJason
09-21-2011, 09:38 AM

I don't understand how it was stupid of him to write it. I think it's fucking amazing and love the way the normal music of Tool and Maynard's voice along with the lyrics make a perfect chemistry with the tabla. I have no idea what you're talking about, because this song is a pure musical mosaic.

~Nature, Nurture, Heaven, and Home~
Old 09-21-2011, 09:38 AM   #235
Level 1 - Lurker

I don't understand how it was stupid of him to write it. I think it's fucking amazing and love the way the normal music of Tool and Maynard's voice along with the lyrics make a perfect chemistry with the tabla. I have no idea what you're talking about, because this song is a pure musical mosaic.

~Nature, Nurture, Heaven, and Home~
fan of Elohim
09-21-2011, 09:57 AM

Ty mellojay. For backin me up. I gotch ur back bro. Usually benevolent by nature, but fakers piss me off. Apologies for my language. But not my content.

Last edited by fan of Elohim; 09-21-2011 at 10:05 AM.. Reason: Regaining of faculties
Old 09-21-2011, 09:57 AM   #236
Level 3 - Talker

Ty mellojay. For backin me up. I gotch ur back bro. Usually benevolent by nature, but fakers piss me off. Apologies for my language. But not my content.

Last edited by fan of Elohim; 09-21-2011 at 10:05 AM.. Reason: Regaining of faculties
creativenameisnotava
09-21-2011, 11:48 AM

SNS?
Old 09-21-2011, 11:48 AM   #237
Banned.

Bincount™: 1

SNS?

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread