Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
talibad's Avatar talibad
05-12-2006, 07:07 AM

when i hear this song 3 names come to mind, Eyemaware, Mindash, and the Nagual. all 3 came into the borads roughly a year and a half ago ranting and raveing incoherently like they were some chosen people. and i cant help but think of em whenever i hear this song. go check some of their old posts and youll probly see what i mean. i just woke up so im not goin too in depth here just yet, also the line in the beginning "contemplateing the whole chosen people thing" seems like it may have some relevence here
Old 05-12-2006, 07:07 AM   #1
Banned.

Location: 41 degrees 23'57"42" N by 75 degrees 42'38.51" W elevation 822
Bincount™: 93
a song about the tdn loonies?

when i hear this song 3 names come to mind, Eyemaware, Mindash, and the Nagual. all 3 came into the borads roughly a year and a half ago ranting and raveing incoherently like they were some chosen people. and i cant help but think of em whenever i hear this song. go check some of their old posts and youll probly see what i mean. i just woke up so im not goin too in depth here just yet, also the line in the beginning "contemplateing the whole chosen people thing" seems like it may have some relevence here
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Aggroculture's Avatar Aggroculture
05-12-2006, 10:39 AM

Sure. The protagonist of the song could very well be a Tool fan.
Old 05-12-2006, 10:39 AM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 5
Re: a song about the tdn loonies?

Sure. The protagonist of the song could very well be a Tool fan.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply