Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 01. Vicarious
User Name
Password
fractal.being
08-12-2006, 07:30 AM

Obviuosly from the "TV"... but what about the daily carnage and violence we see on the highways, the way most need to slow down in hopes of seeing a little blood. I see this so often, when I was younger I would look, now I just feel sad for those who do as I feel they will NOT evolve beyond and will always need this type of [input | energy].

And in the way we (a generalization based on census-infused political population figures and other f'd-wing propaganda) as a planet feed/need as we bleed. Per the (unconscious) ID - is the [aura | life_force] of one who is murdered passed to the murderer?

Or are we less able to seperate ourselves - at a good safe distance - as time passes?

Are we always too close and we do not even realize it?

In other words what is a "...good safe distance"?
How far away do we have to be?

Can we truly detach ourselves from this influence within our spritual_plane/grid/level_of_consciousness?

~fractal.b
Old 08-12-2006, 07:30 AM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
"From a good safe distance"

Obviuosly from the "TV"... but what about the daily carnage and violence we see on the highways, the way most need to slow down in hopes of seeing a little blood. I see this so often, when I was younger I would look, now I just feel sad for those who do as I feel they will NOT evolve beyond and will always need this type of [input | energy].

And in the way we (a generalization based on census-infused political population figures and other f'd-wing propaganda) as a planet feed/need as we bleed. Per the (unconscious) ID - is the [aura | life_force] of one who is murdered passed to the murderer?

Or are we less able to seperate ourselves - at a good safe distance - as time passes?

Are we always too close and we do not even realize it?

In other words what is a "...good safe distance"?
How far away do we have to be?

Can we truly detach ourselves from this influence within our spritual_plane/grid/level_of_consciousness?

~fractal.b
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
santel
08-12-2006, 08:53 AM

a good safe distance is anything that is close enough to see and get that rush out of, but far enough away to be detatched from the scene, where we dont feel any direct involvement, and therefore dont feel any guilt because there is nothing we could have done to stop it.
Old 08-12-2006, 08:53 AM   #2
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: "From a good safe distance"

a good safe distance is anything that is close enough to see and get that rush out of, but far enough away to be detatched from the scene, where we dont feel any direct involvement, and therefore dont feel any guilt because there is nothing we could have done to stop it.
rogerdoger's Avatar rogerdoger
08-16-2006, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by santel
Yea, and adding to that: From a point of observation where we won't be sucked in and be in danger ourselves.... for instance, a building buring down, and people watching but not getting too close to the flame for fear of being burnt themselves.
Old 08-16-2006, 01:29 AM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by santel
Yea, and adding to that: From a point of observation where we won't be sucked in and be in danger ourselves.... for instance, a building buring down, and people watching but not getting too close to the flame for fear of being burnt themselves.
08-28-2006, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractal.being View Post

Now, to the untrained eye, it might seem like I just flew in here and started bashing nuts here with muddy claws. I am only here to work and affect this forum as an antagonist.

Do you realize that what you typed there, sounds stupid if you read it out loud? Hell, it even looks like someone wrote it down after reading Tim Leary and thinking it's all the truth and nothing but the truth! (Nothing is.)

Is the UNCONSCIOUS ID OF THE MURDERED PASSED TO THE MURDERER?
My god, I just have to comment on that one! Now I'm really trying to think outside the box, but there's no BS outside this one so all I will say is; what bollocks.

Is it radically cool nowadays to abandon christianity and make up your own bullshit theories of the unknown?
Old 08-28-2006, 03:07 AM   #4
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractal.being View Post

Now, to the untrained eye, it might seem like I just flew in here and started bashing nuts here with muddy claws. I am only here to work and affect this forum as an antagonist.

Do you realize that what you typed there, sounds stupid if you read it out loud? Hell, it even looks like someone wrote it down after reading Tim Leary and thinking it's all the truth and nothing but the truth! (Nothing is.)

Is the UNCONSCIOUS ID OF THE MURDERED PASSED TO THE MURDERER?
My god, I just have to comment on that one! Now I'm really trying to think outside the box, but there's no BS outside this one so all I will say is; what bollocks.

Is it radically cool nowadays to abandon christianity and make up your own bullshit theories of the unknown?
08-28-2006, 10:59 AM

this thread is the epitome of stating the obvious.
Old 08-28-2006, 10:59 AM   #5
Banned.

Bincount™: 10891

this thread is the epitome of stating the obvious.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply