opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Forum Feedback » Feedback
User Name
Password
Closed Thread
Old 10-21-2006, 06:34 AM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Petition for HD DVD of current tour

having been a Tool fan since the late 90's and seeing them in concert for the first time when they came through Chicago has left me wanting more. Therefore, I would like to hereby declare this the official "Petition for the members of Tool to produce and release an HD DVD recorded in surround sound of their current tour." thread. I, for one, would be one of the many to be first in line with money in hand to purchase this memorable concert event. Not only would it be something to give all the fans who attended this tour something to add to their Tool library but all the fans who weren't able to attend the shows as well.

If we get enough people to electronically sign this post and send a link to the band members, they will have no choice but to consider our request.

Please only sign this if you would like to see this release too. If you would like to comment on my post, start a new thread and comment on it there, this thread is only for people to sign the petition.

I am not sure if this post belongs here or not, but if it doesn't I would like the moderator to place it the correct area so it's gets as much exposure to Tool fans as possible, I would really like to see this happen as I am sure hundreds of thousands of Tool fans around the world would as well.

Last edited by dumbdog; 10-21-2006 at 06:40 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 10-21-2006, 06:41 AM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Petition for HD DVD of current tour

Dave S- Chicago, Il
OFFLINE |  
Old 10-21-2006, 07:08 AM   #3
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 8254
Re: Petition for HD DVD of current tour

Yeah because this is the place to do it.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: