Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
paraflux
07-16-2003, 09:56 AM

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/...d=1529&alid=-1

is where you can find 3 songs from me I did as a demo about a year ago. Let me know how bad you hate them all.
Old 07-16-2003, 09:56 AM   #1
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070
trip-hoppish stuff from me

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/...d=1529&alid=-1

is where you can find 3 songs from me I did as a demo about a year ago. Let me know how bad you hate them all.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
paraflux
07-17-2003, 02:15 PM

well, 12 of you have listened, none of you have responded. Guess it's not as bad as I thought.
Old 07-17-2003, 02:15 PM   #2
Banned.

well, 12 of you have listened, none of you have responded. Guess it's not as bad as I thought.
Paladin's Avatar Paladin
07-17-2003, 03:13 PM

I listened... it was good... but sounded a bit like stock music...nothing really stuck out at me...but yeah...good none the les...
Old 07-17-2003, 03:13 PM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1
I listened... it was good... but sounded a bit like stock music...nothing really stuck out at me...but yeah...good none the les...
J1516's Avatar J1516
07-20-2003, 09:46 PM

I dig son. I dig. This is some good shit, but the problem is that it can get a little repetative. eutectoric sounds like it could be a 4 or 5 minute song instead of 7, but I think it's a fantastic song. Start is a nice beautiful song. I think it's the best song on the site. Keep it up, this is real good.
Old 07-20-2003, 09:46 PM   #4
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 30
Re: trip-hoppish stuff from me

I dig son. I dig. This is some good shit, but the problem is that it can get a little repetative. eutectoric sounds like it could be a 4 or 5 minute song instead of 7, but I think it's a fantastic song. Start is a nice beautiful song. I think it's the best song on the site. Keep it up, this is real good.
paraflux
07-22-2003, 07:58 AM

Thanks. It actually means more coming from you since we usually dont see eye to eye on music!
Old 07-22-2003, 07:58 AM   #5
Banned.

Thanks. It actually means more coming from you since we usually dont see eye to eye on music!
Elgyn's Avatar Elgyn
07-22-2003, 07:02 PM

Very nice chilled out song,
I'm just listening to Eutectoric. Its nice on the ears, very neat, chilled out song. I'd be interested in how much of the music you created in that, and what you used, but you don't have to disclose these facts if you'd prefer not.
I don't have any shit to throw on your music, because I pretty much just like it. I'd never heard trip-hop, but it sounds like a cool area to explore, and it seems you do it pretty damn well. Eutectronic would have to be the one I like best, as the others tended to act more as background music for me.
I like.
Old 07-22-2003, 07:02 PM   #6
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 318
I'm just listening to Eutectoric. Its nice on the ears, very neat, chilled out song. I'd be interested in how much of the music you created in that, and what you used, but you don't have to disclose these facts if you'd prefer not.
I don't have any shit to throw on your music, because I pretty much just like it. I'd never heard trip-hop, but it sounds like a cool area to explore, and it seems you do it pretty damn well. Eutectronic would have to be the one I like best, as the others tended to act more as background music for me.
I like.
brilliantname's Avatar brilliantname
07-23-2003, 07:12 AM

Me likes. Me likes a lot. Makes me wish I didn't have to go to the library to listen to music on the internet... Anyways, keep it up; you have talent.
Old 07-23-2003, 07:12 AM   #7
On Probation

Bincount™: 177
Me likes. Me likes a lot. Makes me wish I didn't have to go to the library to listen to music on the internet... Anyways, keep it up; you have talent.
paraflux
07-23-2003, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgyn
I like.
The only pre-recorded loop I used was the kick, snare, and hatz for the first of the two beats I switched out. And even that I chopped up to put the snares where I wanted them. Everything else is live, or at least recorded live and then looped in some manner, and some of it wasnt looped at all. I used Sonic Foundry's Sound Forge and Vegas, and Fruity Loops on a PC for Eutectoric, with sounds from the Roland JV-1080 expanded, and the other two were done with a Triton, no samples, and Digital Performer on a Mac. The hardest one was Psycluna, I used a bunch of tracks for that one. Generally speaking its people's least favorite of the three, which I dont understand but its probably just because I spent so many hours on it.
Old 07-23-2003, 08:01 AM   #8
Banned.

Re: trip-hoppish stuff from me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgyn
I like.
The only pre-recorded loop I used was the kick, snare, and hatz for the first of the two beats I switched out. And even that I chopped up to put the snares where I wanted them. Everything else is live, or at least recorded live and then looped in some manner, and some of it wasnt looped at all. I used Sonic Foundry's Sound Forge and Vegas, and Fruity Loops on a PC for Eutectoric, with sounds from the Roland JV-1080 expanded, and the other two were done with a Triton, no samples, and Digital Performer on a Mac. The hardest one was Psycluna, I used a bunch of tracks for that one. Generally speaking its people's least favorite of the three, which I dont understand but its probably just because I spent so many hours on it.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply