opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Prison Sex
User Name
Password
Old 03-28-2003, 10:26 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
my take on it

i think the meat-puppet thing, the catapillar thing and the spinning face thing are just toys that the abuser has used up... he creates these things to satisfy his own sick needs, and when he's done he just puts them in the shelves to be forgotten.

the protagonist is simply just another thing for the abuser to use up and discard, to put away into another drawer. because of this the end of the video really creeped me out. the room that it took place in was really just another drawer. it ends with a pair of hands pushing in the larger drawer.

this implies that the abuser was once just an abusee, just like the protagonist, that has been cast away into a drawer to be forgotten.

and about the paintbrush, i think in almost a sick way the protagonist WANTS to be abused. so he paints himself with a black line, only to be painted over again by the abuser.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: