opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 15. Third Eye
User Name
Password
Old 12-02-2002, 08:13 PM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
"As blue as our new second sun"

After puzzling over this, and searching a bit on the internet for blue stars, i ran into this page: http://www.urbanlegends.com/classic/...tain_acid.html

A Hoax about acid being in blue star tattoos... and in the LA area.. anyone have any thoughts on this? think there might be a connection?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 11:02 AM   #2
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

This may be totally absurd, but in Hopi Native American prophecy, it is said that the Ninth and Last sign of Armageddon, will appear as a blue star in the sky.
"You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease."

This is the entire quote.

White Feather, Bear Clan
"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

"This is the First Sign: We were told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana -- men who took the land that was not theirs and who struck their enemies with thunder. (Guns)

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. (Covered wagons)

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. (Longhorn cattle)

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron. (Railroad tracks)

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web. (Power and telephone lines)

"This is the Sixth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun. (Concrete roads and their mirage-producing effects.)

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it. (Oil spills)

"This is the Eighth Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like our people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn our ways and wisdom. (Hippies)

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is here: The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle people in other lands -- those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as the white man has made in the deserts not far from here. Those who stay and live in the places of the Hopi shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon, very soon afterward, Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in our hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World."

Second Son could also be a reference to the coming Messiah. *shrugs*
Old 12-07-2002, 05:51 PM   #3
Level 2 - Poster

put the two together

well, you've got something there, except that its BOTH. the blue second son. the end of the world signaled by the arriving of a blue second son?

Oh well. i'm not christian and neither are they so while this is interesting, this is prolly not how then intended
Old 12-11-2002, 05:57 PM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

blue second sun

Just a question, I know Tool has, in the past, talked about this new planet/comet/whatever it is, Nibiru i think they called it. Does this happen to give off a blue light by any chance? (or is this Nibiru thing just another tool joke that I've been suckered in to?)
Old 12-12-2002, 05:07 PM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

Nibiru

Nibiru is supposed to be a brown dwarf which supposedly has an orbit cycle of approx. 3600 years. Since it is a brown dwarf , it would give off a reddish glow. It is supposedly accompanied by seven moons of which one is home to the Annunki(sp?) Some say that with each passing in history, important events transpired such as The Great Flood and the Birth of Jesus. This could be a whole thread in itself. Alot of this stuff is quite far fetched though.
Old 01-11-2003, 07:03 AM   #6
Level 4 - Thinker

There are some interesting writings done by Zecharia
Sitchin that outline how the Anunnaki(an alien race whose origin is NIbiri)(also see Doggon Tribe's creation myth) our genetic father's. It is a very interesting theory and you might want to look into some of his writings if you'd like to know more about the planet and it's possible inhabitants.

Sicthin points out endless connections between the creation myths of mankind, from Sumerian Myths to The Bible, painting an interesting picture of the gods that walked among men in the early ages. He also proves that Satan(Enki) is our savior.

Believe nothing.

http://xfacts.com/x2.htm
http://www.sitchin.com/
Old 01-11-2003, 10:50 AM   #7
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 31
I went to those sites and I didn't see proof of anything. I saw some very interesting theories, but thats it.
Old 01-11-2003, 10:49 PM   #8
Level 3 - Talker

well, i could say that its good to see people thinking, but you're not thinking, you're just using your brain. thinking is a process that leads to answer of questions and helps creativity flow. anyone can use thier brain, half you idiots use it like some small device that whirs or buzzes to occupy youselves and and keep the time passing. all i'm sayin is, if you screw around thinking about nonsense you'll never learn anything. it'll just add to the already clutterd space you're renting anyway. there is a reason you like tool, so just fucking listen to them, let them make thier music and stop trying to disect something you don't understand.
Old 03-12-2004, 01:03 PM   #9
Level 4 - Thinker

Re: "As blue as our new second sun"

Quote:
Originally Posted by the C
well, i could say that its good to see people thinking, but you're not thinking, you're just using your brain. thinking is a process that leads to answer of questions and helps creativity flow. anyone can use thier brain, half you idiots use it like some small device that whirs or buzzes to occupy youselves and and keep the time passing. all i'm sayin is, if you screw around thinking about nonsense you'll never learn anything. it'll just add to the already clutterd space you're renting anyway. there is a reason you like tool, so just fucking listen to them, let them make thier music and stop trying to disect something you don't understand.

I don't necessarily feel that was necessary...infact, you're an asshole, thank you, hm? It's not like you contributed to the thread anyways, so you're no better than the rest of 'em.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/sho...er-1427364.html
Old 03-22-2004, 10:37 PM   #10
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2

'the C', with your attitude, why the hell did you even register in these forums?
Old 03-23-2004, 02:49 PM   #11
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2

The idea of a blue star or whatever crashing into the earth could work with the Christian faith as well. In Revalations it mentions a star crashing into the earth, this is one of the signals of the age of Satan's rule coming to an end. Yes, and then a one thousand year reign of God on the Throne of David. This is all followed by God taking the "chains" off of Satan, which is followed by Armageddon. After all of this, Satan and his followers are sent to the "Lake of Fire" and God and his followers go to a place "made for us" as mentioned during the 40 days after Jesus' resurrection.

Yes, I thought that it was interesting that the two have similarities, and that Christianity could fit in. I don't think it does, in fact, I don't think that this idea has anything to do with the meaning of the song. My interpretation is on the "Rediscovery" thread.
Old 02-25-2005, 07:24 AM   #12
On Probation

I agree. I think it's a reference to the second coming of Jesus.
Old 02-24-2008, 05:03 AM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

Space odyssey 2010 mentions Jupiter becoming a second sun (humans jump start it with some nuclear stuff) maybe that's it?

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: