Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
Kody27
03-12-2009, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool Aenema11 View Post
It's fine when done on purpose/to be funny. Your grammar issues are always present just because well..You're very stupid
i'm sure you meant to type "then" rather than "than" you dumb fuck, granted, i don't judge one's intelligence by their grammatical errors, just by the way they judge other peoples intelligence, i.e. your assumption of intelligence based on grammar is the way i judge your intelligence, meaning, you're not very bright yourself.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:11 AM   #81
On Probation

Bincount™: 7
Re: Newsletter Secret.

Quote:
It's fine when done on purpose/to be funny. Your grammar issues are always present just because well..You're very stupid
i'm sure you meant to type "then" rather than "than" you dumb fuck, granted, i don't judge one's intelligence by their grammatical errors, just by the way they judge other peoples intelligence, i.e. your assumption of intelligence based on grammar is the way i judge your intelligence, meaning, you're not very bright yourself.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
03-12-2009, 09:36 AM

Old Today, 10:09 AM
Remove user from ignore list
Kody27
This message is hidden because Kody27 is on your ignore list.
View Post Unread Today, 10:11 AM
Kody27
Old 03-12-2009, 09:36 AM   #82
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 480

Old Today, 10:09 AM
Kody27
View Post Unread Today, 10:11 AM
Kody27
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
03-12-2009, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivek View Post
I just thought it'd be a funny joke to make.

Your style is to come up with new violent oddness. Mine is to do verbal gymnastics. one way or another we both do pretty well imo.
Eh *shrug*

"And knowing is half the battle"
Old 03-12-2009, 09:37 AM   #83
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

Quote:
I just thought it'd be a funny joke to make.

Your style is to come up with new violent oddness. Mine is to do verbal gymnastics. one way or another we both do pretty well imo.
Eh *shrug*

"And knowing is half the battle"
03-12-2009, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Oh screw the other people that read it! :D

Let's just keep this between us Chicago boys ay?
I was not aware you lived in the Chicagoland area, where abouts?
Old 03-12-2009, 09:38 AM   #84
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Oh screw the other people that read it! :D

Let's just keep this between us Chicago boys ay?
I was not aware you lived in the Chicagoland area, where abouts?
03-12-2009, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody27 View Post
And I am sure you intend to actually capitalize an "I" one day soon. Or perhaps you (like the rest of us) think that little of yourself that you can't force your hand to hit the caps button. But a troglodyte like you can only be expected to do the bare minimum I suppose.

Oh wait, I forgot you need a little help with that word don't you? ..Well here you go.

1. A member of a fabulous or prehistoric race of people that lived in caves, dens, or holes.
2. A person considered to be reclusive, reactionary, out of date, or brutish.

3. An anthropoid ape, such as a gorilla or chimpanzee.
4. An animal that lives underground, as an ant or a worm.

Let me know if you need help with some of the other "big" words, "can" & "only" for example.
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
Old 03-12-2009, 09:55 AM   #85
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Bincount™: 362

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody27 View Post
And I am sure you intend to actually capitalize an "I" one day soon. Or perhaps you (like the rest of us) think that little of yourself that you can't force your hand to hit the caps button. But a troglodyte like you can only be expected to do the bare minimum I suppose.

Oh wait, I forgot you need a little help with that word don't you? ..Well here you go.

1. A member of a fabulous or prehistoric race of people that lived in caves, dens, or holes.
2. A person considered to be reclusive, reactionary, out of date, or brutish.

3. An anthropoid ape, such as a gorilla or chimpanzee.
4. An animal that lives underground, as an ant or a worm.

Let me know if you need help with some of the other "big" words, "can" & "only" for example.
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
gonzo's Avatar gonzo
03-12-2009, 12:32 PM

Shit, I don't mind being ignored, it's relatively painless. But while you're ignoring me I hope you begin to hear 'DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME' playing over and over in your minds, your simple minds, and you need to come begging for a key to switch the radio station to a new song...
Old 03-12-2009, 12:32 PM   #86
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 1841

Shit, I don't mind being ignored, it's relatively painless. But while you're ignoring me I hope you begin to hear 'DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME' playing over and over in your minds, your simple minds, and you need to come begging for a key to switch the radio station to a new song...
03-12-2009, 12:47 PM

lol, look at poor little Swall, he's trying so very hard. Someone give that bitch a cookie.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:47 PM   #87
Level 12 - Scurrilous

lol, look at poor little Swall, he's trying so very hard. Someone give that bitch a cookie.
03-12-2009, 01:37 PM

hehehehe...wudabout, TITTIES AND BEER, TITTIES AND BEER!!!! LA antidote.

No but seriously. Out of the crepuscular gloom I gleaned this:

"Is it possible, I wonder, to study a **** so closely, to observe and catalogue its peculiarities in such minute detail, that it becomes invisible? Is it possible that while fastidiously calibrating the span of its ***** or the length of its *******, we somehow lose sight of its poetry..."
"That is not to say we should cease to establish facts and to verify our information, but merely to suggest that unless those facts can be imbued w/ the flash of poetic insight then they remain dull gems; semi-precious stones scarcely worth the collecting."
-alan moore, the Watchmen

Sorry bout the breakfast nook dere, but i'm going to crank up the AC/DC and read the watchmen and sip a beer. Tally-ho. hehe
Old 03-12-2009, 01:37 PM   #88
Level 12 - Scurrilous

hehehehe...wudabout, TITTIES AND BEER, TITTIES AND BEER!!!! LA antidote.

No but seriously. Out of the crepuscular gloom I gleaned this:

"Is it possible, I wonder, to study a **** so closely, to observe and catalogue its peculiarities in such minute detail, that it becomes invisible? Is it possible that while fastidiously calibrating the span of its ***** or the length of its *******, we somehow lose sight of its poetry..."
"That is not to say we should cease to establish facts and to verify our information, but merely to suggest that unless those facts can be imbued w/ the flash of poetic insight then they remain dull gems; semi-precious stones scarcely worth the collecting."
-alan moore, the Watchmen

Sorry bout the breakfast nook dere, but i'm going to crank up the AC/DC and read the watchmen and sip a beer. Tally-ho. hehe
03-12-2009, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Too pedantic for the good of their intended vilification, I would profess.
Perfect sentence. Period.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:39 PM   #89
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Too pedantic for the good of their intended vilification, I would profess.
Perfect sentence. Period.
03-12-2009, 01:53 PM

Ok so my grammar sucks. maybe cuz im not american but foreign. whats wrong with you're minds since your so fascist? lol
"In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? - like some hand of god hovering above... At least it is true, that man has no control even over his own will."
Old 03-12-2009, 01:53 PM   #90
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1759

Ok so my grammar sucks. maybe cuz im not american but foreign. whats wrong with you're minds since your so fascist? lol
"In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? - like some hand of god hovering above... At least it is true, that man has no control even over his own will."
crincled
03-12-2009, 05:00 PM

lol@"foreign" being "non-american"
Old 03-12-2009, 05:00 PM   #91
On Probation

Bincount™: 7922

lol@"foreign" being "non-american"
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
03-12-2009, 06:04 PM

Quote:
especially considering that the majority of tdn users/visitors are from australia these days
United States 30.1%
Australia 29.4%
Canada 15.4%
United Kingdom 7.9%
New Zealand 5.7%

Definitely a lot of Australian traffic.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:04 PM   #92
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
especially considering that the majority of tdn users/visitors are from australia these days
United States 30.1%
Australia 29.4%
Canada 15.4%
United Kingdom 7.9%
New Zealand 5.7%

Definitely a lot of Australian traffic.
One Dark Flame's Avatar One Dark Flame
03-12-2009, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swall View Post
I suspect you were able to provide that definition so easily since you had that page in the dictionary opened when you looked up the insult. Stick to words and sayings you don’t have to look up. People who use thesauruses tend to sound trite, or should I say pedestrian, banal, hackneyed.......?
See, I don't use a dictionary to find new words. My vocabulary has actually grown throughout my life, as it should any normal person. Sorry, you're still stuck so far behind most of us in that department.
-DXH
Old 03-12-2009, 06:16 PM   #93
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Quote:
Originally Posted by swall View Post
I suspect you were able to provide that definition so easily since you had that page in the dictionary opened when you looked up the insult. Stick to words and sayings you don’t have to look up. People who use thesauruses tend to sound trite, or should I say pedestrian, banal, hackneyed.......?
See, I don't use a dictionary to find new words. My vocabulary has actually grown throughout my life, as it should any normal person. Sorry, you're still stuck so far behind most of us in that department.
-DXH
One Dark Flame's Avatar One Dark Flame
03-12-2009, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yast3r View Post
Stop quoting Kody, because when you do I can actually read what the idiot is saying.

And also, Rivek is right, this thread sucks.
I should apologize for that. Making you gentlemen endure his ignorance is something I should consider not doing so much.
-DXH
Old 03-12-2009, 06:18 PM   #94
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yast3r View Post
Stop quoting Kody, because when you do I can actually read what the idiot is saying.

And also, Rivek is right, this thread sucks.
I should apologize for that. Making you gentlemen endure his ignorance is something I should consider not doing so much.
-DXH
gonzo's Avatar gonzo
03-13-2009, 03:27 AM

remember Nathaniel Hawthorne, this scarlet color reminds me of him
Old 03-13-2009, 03:27 AM   #95
Level 12 - Scurrilous

remember Nathaniel Hawthorne, this scarlet color reminds me of him
03-13-2009, 07:26 AM

Quote:
This thread sucks because the subject was stupid to begin with. Don't shift blame.

Grow the fuck up and take responsibility.
Someone wanna hit this guy in the head with a rake?
Perhaps you'd rather talk about a more stimulating subject rather than the endless labyrinth of clues Blair shares with us, maybe something not so "stupid"? Please enlighten us with your opinion on the latest movie or video game since that seems to be more on your level of "not stupid subjects". It's flattering really, to see all the little insipid scoundrels of TDN, with their pustules visibly festering, scurry around and band together to side against one guy. Next
Old 03-13-2009, 07:26 AM   #96
On Probation

Quote:
This thread sucks because the subject was stupid to begin with. Don't shift blame.

Grow the fuck up and take responsibility.
Someone wanna hit this guy in the head with a rake?
Perhaps you'd rather talk about a more stimulating subject rather than the endless labyrinth of clues Blair shares with us, maybe something not so "stupid"? Please enlighten us with your opinion on the latest movie or video game since that seems to be more on your level of "not stupid subjects". It's flattering really, to see all the little insipid scoundrels of TDN, with their pustules visibly festering, scurry around and band together to side against one guy. Next
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
03-13-2009, 09:28 AM

Quote:
It's cool mang. Just try not to let it happen again.
Or we'll be eating fried chicken for dinner....

**evil grin**
Old 03-13-2009, 09:28 AM   #97
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
It's cool mang. Just try not to let it happen again.
Or we'll be eating fried chicken for dinner....

**evil grin**
03-13-2009, 12:04 PM

Quote:
They'd probably rather hit you.

No, I'd rather you not talk at all.

You obviously have no idea what I post about. Swing and a miss.

Pustules, eh? Worst metaphor ever. It's not even linked to anything that has actually happened.

By the way, I'm not 'banding together' with anyone. I just enjoy fucking with idiots such as yourself because you take everything so seriously. It just happens that I'm not the only one who feels this way.
Pustules was crowleys metaphor for coming down off heroin, i was just using it to describe your stupidity festering behind all that wit you have on the surface.

I do take this too seriously, seriously. But Tool obviously wants us to take every word they say literally and metaphorically, like the bible, and start a religion called Tooliesm. Obviously Maynard is the reincarnate of christ, and the rest of the band are just his disciples. And if you think i was serious about that, then i'm definitely being serious when i say that i love you guys, from the bottom of my cunt.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:04 PM   #98
On Probation

Quote:
They'd probably rather hit you.

No, I'd rather you not talk at all.

You obviously have no idea what I post about. Swing and a miss.

Pustules, eh? Worst metaphor ever. It's not even linked to anything that has actually happened.

By the way, I'm not 'banding together' with anyone. I just enjoy fucking with idiots such as yourself because you take everything so seriously. It just happens that I'm not the only one who feels this way.
Pustules was crowleys metaphor for coming down off heroin, i was just using it to describe your stupidity festering behind all that wit you have on the surface.

I do take this too seriously, seriously. But Tool obviously wants us to take every word they say literally and metaphorically, like the bible, and start a religion called Tooliesm. Obviously Maynard is the reincarnate of christ, and the rest of the band are just his disciples. And if you think i was serious about that, then i'm definitely being serious when i say that i love you guys, from the bottom of my cunt.
Kody27
03-13-2009, 12:28 PM

I take stock in Blair's newsletters because they reveal a lot about the band. Tool's waning star is still on the forefront of modern rock today, and regardless of what anyone says no one has done the things Tool has done for music on a large scale presently. I think you're just pissed at the fact that you immediately made yourself look like an asshat when I said something was happening in July. I'm sorry you don't want to confront the fact that there is a whole world of information that you're missing out on by not taking part in the occult research and trails of knowledge Blair leaves for us. What's your idea of a waxing star? Porcupine tree? They're older than Tool and rock just a little less.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:28 PM   #99
On Probation

I take stock in Blair's newsletters because they reveal a lot about the band. Tool's waning star is still on the forefront of modern rock today, and regardless of what anyone says no one has done the things Tool has done for music on a large scale presently. I think you're just pissed at the fact that you immediately made yourself look like an asshat when I said something was happening in July. I'm sorry you don't want to confront the fact that there is a whole world of information that you're missing out on by not taking part in the occult research and trails of knowledge Blair leaves for us. What's your idea of a waxing star? Porcupine tree? They're older than Tool and rock just a little less.
Kody27
03-13-2009, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Sure they do.

Of course they are. Even though they haven't released an album in years and their last effort was met with much dismay from their fans. Of course they are.

Things Tool has done for music: nothing special really.

I disagree, there are many bands that haven't really done anything special for music.

also, presently means immediately, not 'at present'

Dumbass

I remember making you look like an asshat. And you still do look like one from here. well... now you're more of a cuntbag. Regardless, nothing important is happening in July, I guarantee you.

I'd rather delve into the world of information that actually matters to people outside of a sad minority -- like what's going on in global relations, in my government, in my classes, etc.

Porcupine Tree is objectively better than Tool because they don't have to use anal sex metaphors to get people's attention. Regardless, I'd say a waxing star is pretty much any band that released an album in the past six months that their fans actually liked.
I would like to take that bet with you, right here in front of everyone. If I'm wrong I'll admit it, but if something does happen in July then you have to at least recognize that Blair is conveying messages in his newsletters. And then stick a hot iron rod in your peehole, it would be a severe improvement to the pile of crust and scabs you call a penis...
(Unnecessary dick insult +5)

Anyway, I like Porcupine Tree, in a sense that they sound like radiohead and king crimson meshed together with a sprinkle of darkness. Voyage 34 was cool too even though it was four numbered tracks averaging 15 minutes each with tim leary quotes being played over and over.

And to repeat your own question, have you learned anything in the past 10 years? Tool releases quality albums, not quantity. It's really hard to do both. Since when has 10,000 days met us with much dismay? I think it's awesome, still.
And since when do you know what's going on in global relations, what did you watch it on fox news? CNN? THE INTERNET?
Funfact: "Whoever controls the media controls the mind." - Jim Morrison
The government knows exactly what the news will say about them because they control the media, it's just better disguised nowadays than it was back then. I wish it weren't that way, but it most likely is.
Old 03-13-2009, 01:09 PM   #100
On Probation

Quote:
Sure they do.

Of course they are. Even though they haven't released an album in years and their last effort was met with much dismay from their fans. Of course they are.

Things Tool has done for music: nothing special really.

I disagree, there are many bands that haven't really done anything special for music.

also, presently means immediately, not 'at present'

Dumbass

I remember making you look like an asshat. And you still do look like one from here. well... now you're more of a cuntbag. Regardless, nothing important is happening in July, I guarantee you.

I'd rather delve into the world of information that actually matters to people outside of a sad minority -- like what's going on in global relations, in my government, in my classes, etc.

Porcupine Tree is objectively better than Tool because they don't have to use anal sex metaphors to get people's attention. Regardless, I'd say a waxing star is pretty much any band that released an album in the past six months that their fans actually liked.
I would like to take that bet with you, right here in front of everyone. If I'm wrong I'll admit it, but if something does happen in July then you have to at least recognize that Blair is conveying messages in his newsletters. And then stick a hot iron rod in your peehole, it would be a severe improvement to the pile of crust and scabs you call a penis...
(Unnecessary dick insult +5)

Anyway, I like Porcupine Tree, in a sense that they sound like radiohead and king crimson meshed together with a sprinkle of darkness. Voyage 34 was cool too even though it was four numbered tracks averaging 15 minutes each with tim leary quotes being played over and over.

And to repeat your own question, have you learned anything in the past 10 years? Tool releases quality albums, not quantity. It's really hard to do both. Since when has 10,000 days met us with much dismay? I think it's awesome, still.
And since when do you know what's going on in global relations, what did you watch it on fox news? CNN? THE INTERNET?
Funfact: "Whoever controls the media controls the mind." - Jim Morrison
The government knows exactly what the news will say about them because they control the media, it's just better disguised nowadays than it was back then. I wish it weren't that way, but it most likely is.
Kody27
03-13-2009, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Sorry, my mom taught me to never give people a false sense of hope. Nothing important will happen in July. This is not a bet.

Yeah, like I said. Objectively better than Tool.

Tell that to the many prolific musicians who enjoy being at the top of their genre. And given 10KD, they are slipping.

Interestingly enough, Kody27 =/= the world.
10KD is shit. Many people have already acknowledged this. Move on already.

Conspiracy theories are like dick and fart jokes. Fun for a while, until you grow up.

Btw I read/watch many sources and match them against each other to filter truth from lies. Only a fool gets their news from one source.

Anyway the point is that I'm absorbing information that matters to more than a tiny minority group while you're breaking your back over a riddle by a man who runs a site that people barely read anymore -- and you still can't figure shit out without help.
If by breaking my back, you mean taking a few minutes to google his insane vocabulary words, then yes I'm wasting my whole entire life on that alone..........The only thing you're running circles around is yourself, I'm sorry to say, only a fool believes everything he's told. It doesn't matter how many different forms of media you match up, the point is, all news stations are told what to say and how to say it, and exactly what NOT to say. Conspiracy theory? Sure, whatever....You keep mentioning these prolific, and waxing artists that are so much better than Tool, but I have YET to see a single name drop...
And the only reason you won't take the bet is because you're terribly afraid of looking like an idiot now that you've dug yourself this far into an assumption that is most likely wrong. I said I'm willing to admit I was totally wrong about Blair's cryptic messages if you just take the bet. It'll be so much FUN YEAH!!!
C'mon, just say, I love crepes? HACHACHACHA

Last edited by Kody27; 03-13-2009 at 04:42 PM..
Old 03-13-2009, 04:40 PM   #101
On Probation

Quote:
Sorry, my mom taught me to never give people a false sense of hope. Nothing important will happen in July. This is not a bet.

Yeah, like I said. Objectively better than Tool.

Tell that to the many prolific musicians who enjoy being at the top of their genre. And given 10KD, they are slipping.

Interestingly enough, Kody27 =/= the world.
10KD is shit. Many people have already acknowledged this. Move on already.

Conspiracy theories are like dick and fart jokes. Fun for a while, until you grow up.

Btw I read/watch many sources and match them against each other to filter truth from lies. Only a fool gets their news from one source.

Anyway the point is that I'm absorbing information that matters to more than a tiny minority group while you're breaking your back over a riddle by a man who runs a site that people barely read anymore -- and you still can't figure shit out without help.
If by breaking my back, you mean taking a few minutes to google his insane vocabulary words, then yes I'm wasting my whole entire life on that alone..........The only thing you're running circles around is yourself, I'm sorry to say, only a fool believes everything he's told. It doesn't matter how many different forms of media you match up, the point is, all news stations are told what to say and how to say it, and exactly what NOT to say. Conspiracy theory? Sure, whatever....You keep mentioning these prolific, and waxing artists that are so much better than Tool, but I have YET to see a single name drop...
And the only reason you won't take the bet is because you're terribly afraid of looking like an idiot now that you've dug yourself this far into an assumption that is most likely wrong. I said I'm willing to admit I was totally wrong about Blair's cryptic messages if you just take the bet. It'll be so much FUN YEAH!!!
C'mon, just say, I love crepes? HACHACHACHA

Last edited by Kody27; 03-13-2009 at 04:42 PM..
Kody27
03-13-2009, 05:47 PM

This is the rest of collectivejudas29's post

"From what I can gather……
a fairly normal looking human male with silvering hair
This refers to Adams silver hair.

wearing a purple toga embroidered with gold thread
This refers to Dannys uniform of choice - a Lakers jersey.

Upon its head was a laurel crown
This refers to Maynard - I think (because of the part of Arizona where he lives) that Maynard has laurel trees on his property.

and its feet were shod with Roman footwear of the calceus type
This refers to Justins footwear. There are tons of pics on here of him sporting sandals.

There seemed to be a blurry circus-like event going on in the background
Sounds like a concert or festival to me…"
Old 03-13-2009, 05:47 PM   #102
On Probation

This is the rest of collectivejudas29's post

"From what I can gather……
a fairly normal looking human male with silvering hair
This refers to Adams silver hair.

wearing a purple toga embroidered with gold thread
This refers to Dannys uniform of choice - a Lakers jersey.

Upon its head was a laurel crown
This refers to Maynard - I think (because of the part of Arizona where he lives) that Maynard has laurel trees on his property.

and its feet were shod with Roman footwear of the calceus type
This refers to Justins footwear. There are tons of pics on here of him sporting sandals.

There seemed to be a blurry circus-like event going on in the background
Sounds like a concert or festival to me…"
Apachana's Avatar Apachana
03-14-2009, 12:46 AM

Pretty nice/fun read, but hidden messages are still guess-work.

As for Kody/rivek. Cheer up dudes. Art is subjective, and claiming anything other is just a simple will to power over other's taste in art.

I think bird chirpin is better than tool. what does this tell you about my taste? Can it tell you anything at all, that isn't really just your own projections?
Old 03-14-2009, 12:46 AM   #103
Level 7 - Loquacious

As for Kody/rivek. Cheer up dudes. Art is subjective, and claiming anything other is just a simple will to power over other's taste in art.

I think bird chirpin is better than tool. what does this tell you about my taste? Can it tell you anything at all, that isn't really just your own projections?
Kody27
03-14-2009, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apachana View Post

Nothing can tell me anything different than my own projections, so what's wrong with comparing my projections with riveks? I think your definition of better is different than my projection of what you mean by better.

And again, to quote Jim Morrison quoting Nietzsche,
"This world is a will to power, and nothing besides." Of course, anything else is just your subjective projection.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:53 AM   #104
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apachana View Post

Nothing can tell me anything different than my own projections, so what's wrong with comparing my projections with riveks? I think your definition of better is different than my projection of what you mean by better.

And again, to quote Jim Morrison quoting Nietzsche,
"This world is a will to power, and nothing besides." Of course, anything else is just your subjective projection.
Kody27
03-14-2009, 02:20 PM

Quote:
See the thing of it is that Kody is moronic enough that his subjective opinions are objectively wrong. And that is not debatable.
Way to throw those words around loosely. That could be interpreted as subjective opinions never being objectively right, hence their inherent subjectiveness in the first place.
Everything is debatable. YOU should know that the most because you debate absolutely everything with everybody even if you don't know that you're right.
There's no way you can know that I don't have tablas, like it matters.
There's no way you could know that Tool isn't doing something in July.
You are the poster child of assumptions and a perfect example of what not to do for future thinkers, thank you.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:20 PM   #105
On Probation

Quote:
See the thing of it is that Kody is moronic enough that his subjective opinions are objectively wrong. And that is not debatable.
Way to throw those words around loosely. That could be interpreted as subjective opinions never being objectively right, hence their inherent subjectiveness in the first place.
Everything is debatable. YOU should know that the most because you debate absolutely everything with everybody even if you don't know that you're right.
There's no way you can know that I don't have tablas, like it matters.
There's no way you could know that Tool isn't doing something in July.
You are the poster child of assumptions and a perfect example of what not to do for future thinkers, thank you.
Lateralareallofus's Avatar Lateralareallofus
03-14-2009, 04:25 PM

kody27, i appreciate you trying to decipher blair's posts. Keep it up. There are still those of us who don't post worthless attempts to get attention on this site. I love reading posts like this. ignore those monkeys.

But onto what blair is hinting that is coming...maybe its The Pot music video that Adam jones has stated is in progress.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:25 PM   #106
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

kody27, i appreciate you trying to decipher blair's posts. Keep it up. There are still those of us who don't post worthless attempts to get attention on this site. I love reading posts like this. ignore those monkeys.

But onto what blair is hinting that is coming...maybe its The Pot music video that Adam jones has stated is in progress.
03-14-2009, 10:25 PM

lol @ argument ad hocs
Old 03-14-2009, 10:25 PM   #107
Level 7 - Loquacious

lol @ argument ad hocs
Mozeley's Avatar Mozeley
03-15-2009, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Also, it's funny that none of you seem to realize that nobody comes here for tool info but losers, over 90% of posts and activity are in Interact.
People do come here for Tool (i.e me). However, they can't be bothered to post because it always ends up in people arguing about who's cock is bigger. And that's just real boring.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:44 AM   #108
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 15

Quote:
Also, it's funny that none of you seem to realize that nobody comes here for tool info but losers, over 90% of posts and activity are in Interact.
People do come here for Tool (i.e me). However, they can't be bothered to post because it always ends up in people arguing about who's cock is bigger. And that's just real boring.
03-15-2009, 04:01 AM

I can see you have a deep seated fear of not being cool. lol
Old 03-15-2009, 04:01 AM   #109
Level 7 - Loquacious

I can see you have a deep seated fear of not being cool. lol
ufopancakes's Avatar ufopancakes
03-15-2009, 04:34 AM

Don't mind Rivek. His E-Weiner will always be bigger than yours. Always. This is so because in reality he's just a big vagina. And he will always be a big vagina. Always.

Objectivity is a view from nowhere. It is from a point that is unfathomable and does not exist in our subjective experience. Don't try to be objective from your infinitely subjective experience, or you'll just make yourself look stupid. You might have to refill your E-Viagra to keep your E-Pecker nice and hard... but no one wants to hire an E-Dick, or a big pussy.

So you'd better just play it safe and read some philosophy before you start spewing shit like you know what you're talking about. Unlike you, philosophers actually think before they speak.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:34 AM   #110
Level 8 - Vociferous

Don't mind Rivek. His E-Weiner will always be bigger than yours. Always. This is so because in reality he's just a big vagina. And he will always be a big vagina. Always.

Objectivity is a view from nowhere. It is from a point that is unfathomable and does not exist in our subjective experience. Don't try to be objective from your infinitely subjective experience, or you'll just make yourself look stupid. You might have to refill your E-Viagra to keep your E-Pecker nice and hard... but no one wants to hire an E-Dick, or a big pussy.

So you'd better just play it safe and read some philosophy before you start spewing shit like you know what you're talking about. Unlike you, philosophers actually think before they speak.
03-15-2009, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralareallofus View Post

Thanks, I knew a few people had to come here for Tool related reasons. I think the January post about the "Vision" has to do with a live dvd or music video, hence all the metaphors of a "live" creature inside the Tool vicarious dvd. And how all the "indestructible avatars" (meaning those who link the spirit world to the physical world, not screen names) will be melted like honey or something when the shadow of the gnomon (sundial thingy) strikes the hour. To me this is reference to the live and or 3d music video being so much better than anything tool has ever released before. That seems to be the pattern anyway, but not according to rivek who seems to think 10,000 days is a fluke. It's no master champion like Lateralus, but i love it for what it is and what it isn't.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:43 AM   #111
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralareallofus View Post

Thanks, I knew a few people had to come here for Tool related reasons. I think the January post about the "Vision" has to do with a live dvd or music video, hence all the metaphors of a "live" creature inside the Tool vicarious dvd. And how all the "indestructible avatars" (meaning those who link the spirit world to the physical world, not screen names) will be melted like honey or something when the shadow of the gnomon (sundial thingy) strikes the hour. To me this is reference to the live and or 3d music video being so much better than anything tool has ever released before. That seems to be the pattern anyway, but not according to rivek who seems to think 10,000 days is a fluke. It's no master champion like Lateralus, but i love it for what it is and what it isn't.
Kody27
03-15-2009, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Then why do you seem to scream and shout so much whenever I post information about Tool?

You are the first to reply letting us all know your mighty opinion on the matter, when you say no one comes here for that kind of information but losers.

Let me tell you MY definition of a loser:
1.One who thinks Tool is a waning star and only comes to their free fansite to "Interact" on a daily basis.

2.One who assumes everything and knows nothing, and is the first to cast a stone at a logical prediction.

3.One who has no one agreeing with him right now on the matter and is digging his online grave for his E-weiner.

hahahahaaa
Old 03-15-2009, 08:47 AM   #112
On Probation

Quote:
Then why do you seem to scream and shout so much whenever I post information about Tool?

You are the first to reply letting us all know your mighty opinion on the matter, when you say no one comes here for that kind of information but losers.

Let me tell you MY definition of a loser:
1.One who thinks Tool is a waning star and only comes to their free fansite to "Interact" on a daily basis.

2.One who assumes everything and knows nothing, and is the first to cast a stone at a logical prediction.

3.One who has no one agreeing with him right now on the matter and is digging his online grave for his E-weiner.

hahahahaaa
Lateralareallofus's Avatar Lateralareallofus
03-15-2009, 11:34 AM

It wounds like The Pot is going to be performed live, but that wouldnt really make sense. So im betting that its just going to be a totally different type of music video.

And speaking of what a loser is, Rivek is the child who thinks he's cool becuase he talks crap over the internet. In real life, he wouldnt say a thing to anyone else because hes a coward. But i doubt he ever gets off the computer to talk to anyone because he feels powerful when talking shit over a forum.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:34 AM   #113
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

It wounds like The Pot is going to be performed live, but that wouldnt really make sense. So im betting that its just going to be a totally different type of music video.

And speaking of what a loser is, Rivek is the child who thinks he's cool becuase he talks crap over the internet. In real life, he wouldnt say a thing to anyone else because hes a coward. But i doubt he ever gets off the computer to talk to anyone because he feels powerful when talking shit over a forum.
03-15-2009, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Lol. Come to Texas, see what's what.
Yiihaaaw
Old 03-15-2009, 04:58 PM   #114
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Lol. Come to Texas, see what's what.
Yiihaaaw
03-15-2009, 05:00 PM

Showdown at dusk. Cuz noon is so overdone.
Old 03-15-2009, 05:00 PM   #115
Level 7 - Loquacious

Showdown at dusk. Cuz noon is so overdone.
Kody27
03-15-2009, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Actually I just troll you. And it works because you get genuinely worked up about it
4. Anyone who uses troll as a verb = loser.

So are you gonna ignore that bet or are you really afraid to take it? Any excuse you come up with for not betting your word against mine is cowardice, so just put your money where your mouth is bitch. I bet you something important happens in July, and if it doesn't then I'll back down like a little bitch. If it does then you're completely wrong about your stupid assumptions.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:13 PM   #116
On Probation

Quote:
Actually I just troll you. And it works because you get genuinely worked up about it
4. Anyone who uses troll as a verb = loser.

So are you gonna ignore that bet or are you really afraid to take it? Any excuse you come up with for not betting your word against mine is cowardice, so just put your money where your mouth is bitch. I bet you something important happens in July, and if it doesn't then I'll back down like a little bitch. If it does then you're completely wrong about your stupid assumptions.
ufopancakes's Avatar ufopancakes
03-16-2009, 07:05 AM

Quote:
the fact that you care enough about a band's stupid newsletter to take a bet over the insanely vague inconsequential subject of whether or not something is or isn't happening in July means that I win.

You have been trolled, I win.
So he analyzed a newsletter that was obviously meant to be. Just because you're too goddamn stupid and lazy to think for yourself doesn't mean others have to be.

The fact that you spend a good portion of your time in a forum of a band you don't like all that much ('trolling' no less) speaks volumes about your quality of life. Sometimes I really wonder what some of you people would do without forums like this.

The problem is you have not found purpose yet. This is simply becuase you're not good at anything and no one really likes you. I suggest introspection over a nice cup of coffee or ayhausca (depending on your taste). I just know that when the day comes where your posts are no longer clogging these forums of people that actually have something to say/share, that you will have found your purpose. Good luck buddy.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:05 AM   #117
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
the fact that you care enough about a band's stupid newsletter to take a bet over the insanely vague inconsequential subject of whether or not something is or isn't happening in July means that I win.

So he analyzed a newsletter that was obviously meant to be. Just because you're too goddamn stupid and lazy to think for yourself doesn't mean others have to be.

The fact that you spend a good portion of your time in a forum of a band you don't like all that much ('trolling' no less) speaks volumes about your quality of life. Sometimes I really wonder what some of you people would do without forums like this.

The problem is you have not found purpose yet. This is simply becuase you're not good at anything and no one really likes you. I suggest introspection over a nice cup of coffee or ayhausca (depending on your taste). I just know that when the day comes where your posts are no longer clogging these forums of people that actually have something to say/share, that you will have found your purpose. Good luck buddy.
03-16-2009, 08:26 AM

And thus the wicked troll was peripetied. The long journey had begun. (intro music)
Old 03-16-2009, 08:26 AM   #118
Level 7 - Loquacious

And thus the wicked troll was peripetied. The long journey had begun. (intro music)
Kody27
03-16-2009, 09:17 AM

Quote:

You were so sure of yourself no too long ago, now all of a sudden it's just insanely vague and inconsequential?

Make up your mind bromosexual, the way your mind works, no matter what happens logically, you "win".

This isn't a competition, but the bet IS. And, as I stated before, you're filling in your role of a coward by beating around the bush. The fact is, you know that if something did happen in July, then I was right about Blair's cryptic newsletters and you were wrong, henceforth, allowing us to continue a very important discussion about Tool and their secret messages.

Tool wants you to think for yourself, not cut yourself off from thinking completely because you're too lazy/blind/stubborn to accept that there's more than meets the eye in a lot of the things they release.

And who care's if Tool is "waning". Led Zeppelin, The Doors, and Pink Floyd waned out a looooooong time ago and I still think it's fun to discuss many topics related to them.
Troll that bitch.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:17 AM   #119
On Probation

Quote:

You were so sure of yourself no too long ago, now all of a sudden it's just insanely vague and inconsequential?

Make up your mind bromosexual, the way your mind works, no matter what happens logically, you "win".

This isn't a competition, but the bet IS. And, as I stated before, you're filling in your role of a coward by beating around the bush. The fact is, you know that if something did happen in July, then I was right about Blair's cryptic newsletters and you were wrong, henceforth, allowing us to continue a very important discussion about Tool and their secret messages.

Tool wants you to think for yourself, not cut yourself off from thinking completely because you're too lazy/blind/stubborn to accept that there's more than meets the eye in a lot of the things they release.

And who care's if Tool is "waning". Led Zeppelin, The Doors, and Pink Floyd waned out a looooooong time ago and I still think it's fun to discuss many topics related to them.
Troll that bitch.
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
03-16-2009, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_noose View Post
No offense Noose, I've not got any problems with you, but to say because one does not over analyze something as diminutive as a band's newsletter they have no purpose is ridiculous. Rivek has mentioned several times that he is in a band, he has a life outside of these forums and he doesn't contort his life around mad ramblings of an occult-retard. Kody is the one here who has no purpose. He spits forth idiocy and insults to whoever replies to his "discussion". If one does not capitalize on the opportunity to call him out as a fool, well, they simply have yet to find their purpose. And when the time comes that you reply to Kody with a series of trolling messages, you will have found your purpose.

From the bottom of my heart, best of luck buddy.

Last edited by Yast3r; 03-16-2009 at 02:10 PM..
Old 03-16-2009, 12:46 PM   #120
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_noose View Post
No offense Noose, I've not got any problems with you, but to say because one does not over analyze something as diminutive as a band's newsletter they have no purpose is ridiculous. Rivek has mentioned several times that he is in a band, he has a life outside of these forums and he doesn't contort his life around mad ramblings of an occult-retard. Kody is the one here who has no purpose. He spits forth idiocy and insults to whoever replies to his "discussion". If one does not capitalize on the opportunity to call him out as a fool, well, they simply have yet to find their purpose. And when the time comes that you reply to Kody with a series of trolling messages, you will have found your purpose.

From the bottom of my heart, best of luck buddy.

Last edited by Yast3r; 03-16-2009 at 02:10 PM..

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply