Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
frater H's Avatar frater H
05-02-2012, 01:59 AM

does the pot have to do with smoking weed or does it have to do with something else.
is it supposed to mean vessel?

recently when i was searching around the web i found palo myombe
Palo mayombe orginated from the African Congo and is said to be the world's most powerful and feared form of black magic. In santeria religion there exists a dark side called Palo mayombe. Individuals who practice this dark aspect are called Palero.
the central mystery of this cultbis the prenda, the CAULDRON containing the human skull or bones, reanimated by living spirit.( When you pissed all over my black kettle.)

The main practice of Palo focuses upon the religious receptacle or altar known as a Nganga or Prenda. This is a consecrated vessel filled with sacred earth, sticks (palos), human remains, bones and other items. Each Nganga is dedicated to a specific spiritual Nkisi. This religious vessel is also inhabited by a muerto or spirit of the dead (almost never the direct ancestor of the object's owner), also referred to as "Nfumbe", who acts as a guide for all religious activities which are performed with the Nganga.

another thing that ive noticed is that the song has a kind of tribal rythm in it
there is a part in the song that sounds like the last part in hooker with a penis
and the lyrics in the start of the pot `` who are you to wave your finger`` definitly relates to the part in hooker with a penis ``Point that fuckin' finger up your ass.``

now it could be just me but this is my opinion but
a sucare cazzi su un aereo! ) Die, piece of shit, and go suck dicks on a plane!

the last lines of message to harry manback , gives me the idea thats why the next song is called Hooker with a penis

so then what has this got to do with the pot?
there is this part in message to harry manback wher he states
``You know I'm involved with black magic?``
well maynard admitted that they practice ritual magick , but this doesn`t mean they aren`t practicing any other magick.

black magick isnt only used for malevolent practises...

this just made me realize that this could tie into my take on the connection of jimmy to pushit on aenima check it out http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=124664
Old 05-02-2012, 01:59 AM   #1
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 0
THE POT

does the pot have to do with smoking weed or does it have to do with something else.
is it supposed to mean vessel?

recently when i was searching around the web i found palo myombe
Palo mayombe orginated from the African Congo and is said to be the world's most powerful and feared form of black magic. In santeria religion there exists a dark side called Palo mayombe. Individuals who practice this dark aspect are called Palero.
the central mystery of this cultbis the prenda, the CAULDRON containing the human skull or bones, reanimated by living spirit.( When you pissed all over my black kettle.)

The main practice of Palo focuses upon the religious receptacle or altar known as a Nganga or Prenda. This is a consecrated vessel filled with sacred earth, sticks (palos), human remains, bones and other items. Each Nganga is dedicated to a specific spiritual Nkisi. This religious vessel is also inhabited by a muerto or spirit of the dead (almost never the direct ancestor of the object's owner), also referred to as "Nfumbe", who acts as a guide for all religious activities which are performed with the Nganga.

another thing that ive noticed is that the song has a kind of tribal rythm in it
there is a part in the song that sounds like the last part in hooker with a penis
and the lyrics in the start of the pot `` who are you to wave your finger`` definitly relates to the part in hooker with a penis ``Point that fuckin' finger up your ass.``

the last lines of message to harry manback , gives me the idea thats why the next song is called Hooker with a penis

well maynard admitted that they practice ritual magick , but this doesn`t mean they aren`t practicing any other magick.

black magick isnt only used for malevolent practises...

this just made me realize that this could tie into my take on the connection of jimmy to pushit on aenima check it out http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=124664
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
mcnadd's Avatar mcnadd
05-02-2012, 01:48 PM

very interesting
Old 05-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1
Re: THE POT

very interesting
fernygii's Avatar fernygii
05-02-2012, 07:54 PM

cool stuff
Old 05-02-2012, 07:54 PM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 929

cool stuff
Ravenpig
05-03-2012, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frater H View Post

The spoken part of "Message" was left on one of the band members (or a friend of theirs, I forget) answering machine by some other dude, not May Jay.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:01 PM   #4
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frater H View Post

The spoken part of "Message" was left on one of the band members (or a friend of theirs, I forget) answering machine by some other dude, not May Jay.
Sleeper0013's Avatar Sleeper0013
05-15-2012, 12:39 PM

there are multiple aspect of the POT. one deals with the hypocrisy that support marijuana laws, but it also looks at the hypocrisy of the stoner culture.

so the perspective from the law side is that several lies have been spread about Marijuana to secure its illegality.

But on the other hand there are people that support marijuana as a medication, unfortunately allot of these people are stoners, that are self medicating and using it for the wrong reasons.

From the Yogi stand point, marijuana can increase something called Samadi which means firm single pointed concentration, and its a form of introspection. How ever Stoner's aren't using it in this manner. Yet as argument for their addiction they cry for freedom.

And there is were black magic comes into play, it has been stated that Black magic is something that thwarts the Will of another individual. This was highly despised by Crowley, Yet he practiced black magic, But not for selfish intent. As was the case for some of his students at the Abby of Thelema. Crowley practiced black magic for introspective purposes, also to assist others in problems with other magicians. And even a rare occasion, when someone was being a bit stubborn. But all was in the interest of the benefit of true Will, Which brings benefit to all.

So from my point of view i see this as "Do as thy will", And keep your fucking nose out of my business. But at the same time don't make excuses to be an addict. And don't lie about shit to to create fear about something you don't personally need to experience. Because someone may benefit from it.

But interesting insight "H" "eyeballs deep in muddy water you practically raised the dead", and there is definitely a tribal beat going on with this song.... and concerning that which take place under the influence of pot while in meditation, specifically the introspection of the shadow. Also Something i have discovered about the OTO Ritual of the Gnostic mass, concerning a coffin.

The pot is most definitely positioned on the Sphere of Malkuth.
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 05-15-2012 at 12:46 PM..
Old 05-15-2012, 12:39 PM   #5
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13

there are multiple aspect of the POT. one deals with the hypocrisy that support marijuana laws, but it also looks at the hypocrisy of the stoner culture.

so the perspective from the law side is that several lies have been spread about Marijuana to secure its illegality.

But on the other hand there are people that support marijuana as a medication, unfortunately allot of these people are stoners, that are self medicating and using it for the wrong reasons.

From the Yogi stand point, marijuana can increase something called Samadi which means firm single pointed concentration, and its a form of introspection. How ever Stoner's aren't using it in this manner. Yet as argument for their addiction they cry for freedom.

And there is were black magic comes into play, it has been stated that Black magic is something that thwarts the Will of another individual. This was highly despised by Crowley, Yet he practiced black magic, But not for selfish intent. As was the case for some of his students at the Abby of Thelema. Crowley practiced black magic for introspective purposes, also to assist others in problems with other magicians. And even a rare occasion, when someone was being a bit stubborn. But all was in the interest of the benefit of true Will, Which brings benefit to all.

So from my point of view i see this as "Do as thy will", And keep your fucking nose out of my business. But at the same time don't make excuses to be an addict. And don't lie about shit to to create fear about something you don't personally need to experience. Because someone may benefit from it.

But interesting insight "H" "eyeballs deep in muddy water you practically raised the dead", and there is definitely a tribal beat going on with this song.... and concerning that which take place under the influence of pot while in meditation, specifically the introspection of the shadow. Also Something i have discovered about the OTO Ritual of the Gnostic mass, concerning a coffin.

The pot is most definitely positioned on the Sphere of Malkuth.
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 05-15-2012 at 12:46 PM..

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply