Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 02. Jambi
User Name
Password
champion's Avatar champion
04-21-2006, 09:48 AM

Remember when ToolArmy members got a minute-long mp3 preview of the band working in the studio recording the new album?

I distinctly remember the riff Adam was playing, and I loved it. If somebody could find that mp3 again, it would help my case, because I can't hum to you guys on the internet. But the ending riff in Jambi (during "shine on...") sounds like it's a re-worked version of that riff. It has the same melody, but it's heavier and played differently in terms of rhythm.

If anything, that riff in the preview was the bare bones starting riff of Jambi.

Let me know what you all think.
Old 04-21-2006, 09:48 AM   #1
Banned.

Bincount™: 360
Jambi ending riff similar to...

Remember when ToolArmy members got a minute-long mp3 preview of the band working in the studio recording the new album?

I distinctly remember the riff Adam was playing, and I loved it. If somebody could find that mp3 again, it would help my case, because I can't hum to you guys on the internet. But the ending riff in Jambi (during "shine on...") sounds like it's a re-worked version of that riff. It has the same melody, but it's heavier and played differently in terms of rhythm.

If anything, that riff in the preview was the bare bones starting riff of Jambi.

Let me know what you all think.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply