opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Poetry & Prose
User Name
Password
Old 04-22-2012, 05:25 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
rhytem of the god's

I was born of the rhythm, wrapped up in the pleasures of the world. Born as a multiple, who feared only rejection, until tomorrow grew out of the sunrise and I was exponentially rising up in the morning. Then were breathless days and nights of nod. I was pain inflicted for my lack of insight, for my lack of negative knowledge where I had only broad sweeps of unknowns and forgotten lessens of earthly things. Though I was free of the confines of my previous language I had yet to understand the heart of the matter and as befalls all small god's attenuation to fear, in its pervasive form, was on some levels evident to me. This is the vulnerability of vast consciousness, and of mind in-the-world.

So there are some things which I live without, so as to syphon my desire, so as to tool my language and attune my body. The tune, a reflexive melody, plays on. In fact there exists all melody’s in the song, we need only the grammar of the instrumentation to play the melody we desire, not that the song will prove all melody’s, all rhythms.

All the Gods, all the peoples, are charged with the recursion of these rhythms, these deep axioms of the human, and also the primal self.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:25 PM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: rhytem of the god's

i always love your stuff chaos, keep it up. . . .

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: